Pleasing Her Fans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we met up that Monday morning, Sam quickly ran through a list of items she had already identified, including multiple pairs of stockings and panties ("just in case you end up tossing some of them into the audience," she explained), and an assortment of accessories that she felt suited my new stage persona. She also insisted on replacing the bodysuit I had been wearing when I performed what I now thought of as my "black dress strip." I resisted at first but eventually conceded that her suggestion worked better in the new flow of the songs and overall mood we were trying to create for the evening.

The clothes she had flagged online for me were a lot sexier than anything I had ever worn for my performances up until a few months ago. Among her suggestions were several mini dresses, one of which was semi-transparent, a jumpsuit, and all sorts of bras, panties, garter belts, and bustiers. But as I looked through the items she had identified online, I found myself agreeing with virtually all of her ideas. "I'm a little embarrassed," I said as we finalized our shopping list and got ready to head out to some stores, "that I hadn't thought through this before. But I've been so focused on getting the numbers together for the band that I just haven't had the time. But you're right. This really needs to be a very different show from the type I've been doing."

"So you're okay with me making all these suggestions?" she asked tentatively.

"More than okay. I really appreciate it. You just keep telling me how to dress and maybe help me with some of my dance moves, and I think we'll have a great show."

"Actually, this is a lot of fun for me," Sam confessed. "I've always loved dancing for an audience, but honestly, I don't think I have the courage to do the things you're planning to do. So I feel like this is perfect for me - I get to tell you exactly how to live out my fantasies!" She blushed as soon as she finished the sentence, realizing she may have revealed a little bit more about herself than she intended.

"So, perhaps I'm not the only one here who has a bit of an exhibitionist streak," I said with a warm smile. "Nice to know we have that in common," I added.

Photo session

Fortunately we were able to find many of the items on our shopping list in stores, and the remaining ones we ordered online for express delivery, keeping our fingers crossed that things would fit as advertised. At Samantha's prompting, I tried on a very elegant champagne-colored wrap dress with a high slit, similar to what celebrities might wear on the red carpet, and after some persuading, decided to wear that for my big strip at the end of the show. Arriving back at my apartment, Sam helped me unpack the various boxes and bags and hang things up in my closet. As I handed her the wrap dress to put on a hanger, we both looked at it admiringly.

"I never thought I'd own a dress like that," I said somewhat wistfully. "Thank you for encouraging me to step outside my comfort zone."

"It is stunning," Sam offered. "You know, there's no doubt your manager will want to have some pictures of you in that outfit for your website."

I had to chuckle at the way she deliberately avoided acknowledging that her father was my manager, but I have to say it struck me as smart and professional. I nodded my head in agreement.

"And I know we need to get those done quickly," she went on, "so I suggest we do some outdoor shots. If those don't work out, we can always book some studio space, but I think having a public setting may work better."

"You know, that can be a somewhat revealing dress," I said with a bit of a smile.

"I do," she said very confidently, "and I think that will add a certain level of excitement and attraction for your fans if you're wearing it out in public." There was a brief pause before she continued. "And of course, we can snap away to our hearts' content and then delete anything that seems a little too revealing," she concluded in a very matter of fact manner.

With that, everything seemed settled, and I realized there were certain decisions I was going to trust Samantha to make with little or no input from me. Somehow, I felt good about that.

We decided to take the pictures in and around the park that's just a few blocks from where I live. We also agreed that we should start early, right after everyone had gone to work but before too many people were out on the streets. So, just before 8:30 the next day, Sam was at my apartment with two cups of coffee, advising me on how to prepare.

"It's a little breezy out there this morning," she said with just the hint of a smile, "so you may end up giving some bystanders a bit of a show. But I'm sure you'll be fine."

"I hope so," I said, as I retreated into my bedroom to put on the outfit.

A few minutes later, she yelled out, "Hey, what are you wearing under it?"

"I assume what I'll be wearing on stage - nipple covers and those panties you picked out for me."

"Uh huh," she replied. "the low cut pair with the snaps, right? Hope you're carefully trimmed down there."

"Getting a little personal," I said with a smile as I emerged wearing the dress.

"Not really," she said good naturedly. "Speaking professionally, as a dancer I know that good grooming can be important," she continued as we both laughed. "I actually took pole dancing classes one summer during college, and well," she paused, stretching her right leg high up as only a dancer can do, "let's just say I learned all about the joys of a Brazilian wax job!"

"Well, if you must know, for the last month or so I've been maintaining a neatly trimmed landing strip down there, so no worries," I said with a girlish giggle. With that, we left my apartment, took the elevator to the ground floor and walked several city blocks to the park.

Now, I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge feeling a certain rush going out in public in broad daylight in a gown like that. A thigh-high slit is most definitely something for evening wear, and even then, only when the wearer is prepared to expose a lot of skin. Taking a few strides on stage and sitting at a piano would prove tricky enough, but walking in public and preserving a girl's modesty is basically impossible. Even without the occasional gust of wind, just taking a few steps might cause the fabric to shift, opening up enough of the slit to reveal the front of my panties. I could slow down a little, I thought, but that would only prolong my time in public and increase the likelihood of passing more people.

We managed to get to the park with only a few questionable stares from onlookers, but then the whistles and catcalls started. As we headed along a low stone wall toward a park bench several blocks away, I could hear the occasional suggestive comments from the groups of guys that we passed. But unexpectedly, and somehow more pleasing, were a couple of women's voices who called out "Great legs, girl" and "Wish I had your courage." And of course Samantha was fantastic, offering a steady stream of encouraging words. By the time we got to the spot where we wanted to take some shots, I was convinced I was the bravest woman in town, and quite possibly one of the most beautiful. I felt sexy and empowered, ready to pose for my fans.

The first series of shots had me seated on the stone wall, my feet dangling several feet off the ground. I was grateful that Sam was there to keep an eye out as I struggled to get up on the wall, and even with her helping hand, I could feel the fabric fall away and, I'm sure, expose most of my ass. Once I was seated on the wall, things didn't get much better. We tried one or two shots with my legs together but that just allowed the dress to part and complete expose both of my thighs, making some sort of panty flash unavoidable. Not exactly the sophisticated look we were after.

I then crossed my legs and posed, which did yield several shots that we ended up using. But the satiny fabric was slippery enough that most of my thigh and some substantial part of my butt cheek were on display. I guess that was exactly the point, however, in terms of what we wanted for the website.

We then headed into the park where I posed against some trees and near a little pond. We experimented with a couple of different ideas, including one that I actually posted online. Sam had me hold one side of the skirt off to my right, which at first exposed my entire leg but kept the front of my panties covered. But then as she snapped away, I turned slightly away from the camera and a gust of wind came along, pulling the fabric up and away from my body. The first shot in that series proved usable - you could see the startled look on my face as my ass was just popping into view. But the remainder of the shots essentially showed me practically nude from the waist down as both sides of the dress blew up and out. Those pictures are hidden away somewhere - I'm saving them for the day I have kids and they try to tell me their mom doesn't know how to have fun. I'll show them!

Well, Sam was proven right - we didn't need to hire a photographer and Brian seemed particularly pleased with the pictures we supplied. In fact, Mark had them up on the website by the next morning, and that set off a new round of comments from my followers.

"Damn, looking good Kim," was a typical response.

Another person asked, "Just when and where were these taken? I have to stake that place out."

Fortunately someone else responded to that by saying "Just a little creepy," which led to the response from the original poster, "Just meant that I wish I had been there."

At that point it was easy enough to just jump in and say, "Then come to one of my shows!" which I figured constituted honest advertising.

Somewhere in the long thread I noticed the posting from one of my frequent contributors, who this time commented, "I trust we'll be seeing this and more at some of your shows." Not surprisingly, that remark drew a large number of "likes" and smiley faces.

Rehearsals

The next ten days seemed to fly by. For rehearsals, Brian had secured the use of a small club that was closed during the first half of the week. The band members and I spent most of the first day getting acquainted and trying out a few standard songs. I had toured with Jordan, the guitarist, and Doug, the bass player, several years earlier and had also worked a few dates with the drummer, Carol, back when I was first starting. The horn players, Alan and Kole, had been part of some sessions where I sang back-up a couple of years ago, and they took the lead in doing most of the arrangements.

The rehearsals with the band went well, working through the set list we planned to use for the shows that Brian had booked for us over the next six weeks. We also figured out our placement on stage, with Jordan and Doug standing nearest to center stage, Alan and Kole coming next, and finally Carol's drums close to the far left side of the stage.

We were able to get most numbers down in three or four attempts, but we spent extra time going over the arrangements for the songs where I'd step away from the piano and take center stage to sing and, well, strip. We chose "Anything Goes" for one of those spots, and a Christina Aguilera song, "I Am A Good Girl," for another, and worked on extended instrumental breaks for both.

We also spent extra time on the music that would accompany the wardrobe changes I expected to make in the course of the show. Jordan, was going to sub on keyboards as needed, so he and Carol worked on those interludes, making sure the music set the right mood and had the strong driving beat that I'd need, at least at certain key moments in the show.

By the end of the three days, the band had really come together but before we finished, Brian had insisted that I do a run-through of the closing number, my "big strip." I had already spent some time with a choreographer working out my movements for the finale (and a couple of other "specialty" numbers) as well as practicing some good old fashioned bumps and grinds. So, during a late afternoon break, Brian showed up and, along with Samantha, took some tape and marked out the runway dimensions on the club floor where we were rehearsing.

When we returned from grabbing a light meal (and a glass of wine for me), Samantha led me to a makeshift dressing room and helped me get into the wrap dress. The strip called for me to end up in pasties and low rise panties that weren't much bigger than a thong in the front and provided only partial coverage in the back, something that Sam had described as "lots of cheek peek." And because my areolas are fairly large compared to some girls, we had carefully chosen pasties that would cover quite a bit of my breasts. And, other than the gown and my heels, that was all I had on.

The band was standing idly on the stage chatting and didn't notice me enter at first. But one by one they glanced in my direction and grew quiet. Not only did the dress make quite a contrast to the jeans and simple top I had just been wearing, it was considerably more revealing than anything I think they had ever seen me. As Kole gave a low wolf whistle and laughed, Carol playfully provided a quick "ba-da-bing" on the drums as way to break up the awkward silence.

"Hey," Jordan called out with a huge smile, "who's the movie star that just walked in?" I grinned back and tried to curtsy as a joke. But as I grabbed the side of the dress, it had the effect of immediately opening up the slit all the way to my hips, and I could only shake my head and smile.

"Definitely not ready for the red carpet," I said good-naturedly. "So let's see if I can pull this thing off," and then laughed again at my own unintended double entendre.

Jordan counted down the number, and we kicked into "Anything Goes." I didn't try to duplicate all of the moves I had planned - in fact, I knew we had worked up a very different sort of entrance for me on this song - but even so, I felt myself growing more and more jittery as we approached the instrumental break.

I quickly realized the wisdom of doing this sort of "undress" rehearsal. Now, as I moved along the parts of the floor marked off to indicate the extended part of the stage, I got a clearer sense of just how close to the crowd I'd be as I worked my way out on the runway. I was literally going to have audience members surrounding me on all sides of me. And when I finally stripped off the entire dress and ended up in pasties and panties just a few feet from the band, I had this weird sensation overtake me. For the first time, it really sunk in that I would exposing my body to the audience night after night. The sensation was both scary and exciting.

As soon as the song ended, Samantha very considerately came up to me holding a robe and I slipped into it. Recovering from the shock of being nearly naked in front of everyone, I was now all smiles, taking in the congratulations of the band and basking in a kind of warm glow that I had never felt before when performing. And if this was how it felt in front of six people, I wondered, what was it going to feel like doing this in front of six hundred?

Countdown to opening night

In the days leading up to the show, Brian and Mark kept pestering me to maintain more of a presence on social media. I tried to explain that I needed to rest before the start of this new tour, but they were having none of that.

"Come on, Kim, we need some new shots And your followers having been posting lots of questions for you."

So, I again recruited Samantha's help in snapping a few more pictures. After considerable prompting, I decided to pose in the jumpsuit she had talked me into buying. I had initially picked out a red one with a sweetheart bodice and tapered legs, which would be comfortable when I was playing the piano. But the zip ran up the back, and given the costume change that was coming near the end of the show, Sam pointed out that a front zip would be better.

The only thing we could find to meet that criterion was a black jumpsuit that looked more like an adult Halloween costume than an outfit a classical pianist would wear for a performance. It was made of a nylon, rayon, and spandex, which meant it was basically skintight. It actually showed less skin that the red outfit, as it had a collar and short sheets, and the front zip started right at the neck line. It did run, however, all the way down to the crotch, which as Samantha was now pointing out, could make for some interesting photographs.

"No way I'm posting a picture of my boobs online," I said as we shared a giggle over how I should pose. "But I suppose showing a bit of cleavage can't hurt," I said as I slowly edged the zipper down, exposing first just the top inside curves of my breasts, but - again with Sam's encouragement - continuing until the zipper was well below the bottom of my breasts.

I could feel the fabric pulling away from my nipples, so I held up my hand in front of the lens. "Don't forget, I'll be wearing pasties under this. So I don't want to mislead anyone now."

"Oh, I'm sure your fans wouldn't mind," she replied teasingly while respectfully putting down the camera. "And don't worry, those last couple of shots are getting deleted."

I ended up sending a large assortment of pictures to Brian, including one with the zip pulled a good ten or twelve inches down my front to reveal most of the inner curves of my breasts. And Mark made sure that they got added to the website right away along with a few pictures of the rehearsal sessions with the band, with a caption "Hard at work getting ready for my new shows starting next week. See you there - Kim!"

The new pictures definitely increased the traffic at the website and I got a lot of nice - and a few naughty - comments, particularly about the jumpsuit.

"Looking forward to see you in this," said one.

"Or out of it," someone else lamely commented.

Of course one of my original fans jumped into the thread. "I hope you'll be wearing this at your next performance. What do you wear under it?"

After a few minutes hesitation, I came up with what I thought was an appropriate response. "As little as possible," I typed. And then a minute later added, "But you'll have to wait for the show to find out."

I was tempted to ask Samantha if I was getting too much enjoyment for this type of exchange, but I was afraid she'd say yes. And the fact is, I didn't want to stop the teasing, either online or on stage.

Finally, the big night arrived. We were booked in a medium-sized theater that seated about four hundred people at tables and chairs in the orchestra and another two hundred in the balcony. By 8:00 we had finished our sound check, so we had an hour before the show started. I took just a moment to walk out on the runway and look out at the tables and chairs right at my feet and then up to the last row of the balcony, knowing that in just a few hours everyone in those seats would be seeing me practically naked. The feeling of excitement was almost overwhelming so I headed backstage to await the start of the show.

Samantha was there in the dressing room, having already laid out the outfits and undergarments I'd be wearing. For the first part of the show, I had selected a sleeveless black mini dress with a round neckline and bow-decorated shoulders that injected a note of playfulness. It was a comfortable fit but had a hemline that stopped a good six inches above my knees, presenting what I felt was the right blend of sophistication and sexiness.

As I ducked behind the dressing screen at one end of the room and stripped off my clothes, Sam picked up several pieces of lingerie and very politely handed them to me with her back turned. After a few minutes, I emerged and stood in front of the screen in my black lace bra and panties, thigh high silk stockings and garter belt. "Well, I hope my fans will like this outfit," I said swaying my hips back and forth playfully as she approached with my dress, helping to slide it on over my head.