Pleasing Her Fans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of exiting the stage and then re-entering from the back of the theater had come up several weeks ago in Brian's office when we were discussing ways to create in a larger venue some of the intimacy you get when performing in a smaller club. The consultant suggested that for the closing number I enter from the rear, make my way through the crowd to the front of the auditorium and return to the stage using the set of stairs on the far right side. Now, as I walked up the corridor and realized I'd soon be passing within several feet of dozens of people, allowing them inspect the thigh-high split and low neckline of my dress at close range, I decided it was the best idea I'd ever heard.

Jordan had reached the end of the opening lines to "Anything Goes" while an usher held open the doors from the lobby and I stepped into the back of the theater. The house lights came up as I started to sing, "In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking, but now God knows, anything goes." At first as I started moving forward, people turned with a startled look, with those nearest to me bursting into applause. It took a few seconds for the rest of the crowd to figure out where my disembodied voice was coming from, but by the time I was halfway to the front, the entire audience had signaled their approval of my entrance by joining in a sustained cheer.

I was now able to slow down a bit, first moving close to some of the seats on my left, pausing as I thrust my leg out a bit to allow the slit to lengthen, then moving along to the next group and flashing a bit more skin. By the time I got through the first two verses of the song, I was nearing the front, so I stopped directly in front of a table of women. When I delivered the next lines about grandmothers with gigolos and wives with tennis pros, the ladies roared with laughter.

Making my way closer to the stairs that led back to the stage, I paused near a group of guys. Spying an empty chair, I raised my leg and put my foot on it, exposing my entire right leg, along with quite a bit of my ass and the side of my panties at the top of my hip. One of the guys even reached out to touch my leg, but I politely pushed his hand away even as I gave him a big smile.

I continued singing the next verse and mounted the stairs, a movement that again caused the fabric to sway away from my legs and, I hoped, treat my fans to a few more peeks at my panties. Once I was back on stage, the band launched into an extended instrumental break, and I made my way to the middle and out onto the runway. Much of the audience knew by now I wasn't wearing much under the dress and that this was the moment of truth - was I going to complete the striptease or not?

Standing at the end of the runway, I once again bent forward slightly and first placing my hands on my right ankle, I then ran them up my leg and pushed the slit as far open as it could go. Most of my left leg was visible as well and I swayed my hips, revealing more of my butt each time I thrust my hips out. Then I turned and with my back to the crowd, reached around to grab the ties knotted together at the small of my back.

Looking over my shoulder, I glanced at the audience and shook my head sideways as if to say "no, I really shouldn't do this," and I let my hands drop to my side. I could hear a few groans, but those quickly turned to cheers when I reached up to take hold of the knot again, this time looking at the audience with a smile. I could hear the shouts of encouragement, and I gave a tug on the knot.

Because the string that connected to the part of the dress covering most of my back was still threaded through the eyelet over my hips, the material didn't immediately part. Instead it slipped down slightly, exposing some of my back and allowing the top of my panties and just a bit of my butt cheeks to creep into view.

But the real unwrapping was occurring with the front of my dress, where the other side of the fabric pulled away from my body and was left hanging loosely across my body. My left breast was still covered but a part of my right boob, including some of the areola, was now visible. Because I was standing with the audience both in front and in back of me, a handful of people could see this. At first, perhaps they thought it was unintentional, and I heard a few gasps. But feeling I owed all my fans this view, I turned around to face the entire theater. Then, by giving a little encouragement to the shoulder strap and allowing the material to slide off, I entirely exposed my right breast.

There could be no doubt now in the audience's mind that I was going farther than I had with my first striptease, and they shouted out their approval. My hips still swaying, I then reached around across my body with my left hand and tugged on the part of the dress that wrapped across my right hip. This quickly pulled the tie free of the eyelet and the dress came fully unwrapped.

I was able to hold the two ends up so it didn't fall off me completely, but I was completely exposed in the front, providing the audience an unobstructed view of my boobs and panties. The music played on and I once again turned around with my back to the crowd. Slowly lowering the sides of the dress, more and more of my ass came into view. When I could feel the top of the fabric tickling the bottom of my cheeks, I simply let go of one tie, allowing it fall entirely off my back as I pulled it to my side.

Everything seemed to be happening in a blinding flash of heat and light, and I wanted desperately to slow things down, to savor the cheers and the energy coming from the crowd. But I could hear the band nearing the end of the instrumental break, so there was time for only one more walk along the front of the stage, trailing the gown with one hand until I could drop it near the side of the stage. I then began singing the bridge leading into the final verse, giving the audience one last look at my body.

Jordan and I had slightly altered the wording, making them perfect for the situation. "If driving fast cars you like, if dive bars you like, if old hymns you like, if bare limbs you like (that's when the audience started to whistle and cheer) , if burlesque you like, or me undressed you like, why nobody will oppose" - and the audience called out its approval.

I turned as I walked back to center stage, knowing that other than the few square inches of cloth that made up my panties, I was completely exposed to the crowd. The band slowed the tempo down, with Carol once again kicking in with the strong pounding beat of her drums as the horns blared and I sang, "Although I'm not a great stripteaser, I know that I'm bound to please you when I propose..." I held that note as I turned one last time to face the audience, placing my hands on my hips and running them up my body, then across my breasts as I extended them forward and sang, "Anything goes."

The applause seemed deafeningly. The music ended and I stood absolutely still with arms outstretched, my naked breasts bathed in the spotlight. I had this sudden realization that I was standing in front of an audience wearing far, far less than I had ever dreamed possible and, in case I haven't mentioned it before, I was loving it.

It took probably ten seconds for me to recover from the trancelike state I was in and, only then, because I noticed Jordan stepping over to hand me a wrap. He placed it around my shoulder and motioned to me to step forward to acknowledge the applause. I called out "thank you, thank you," then turned to disappear behind the curtains. It was obvious I would be expected back for an encore, and the plan was to get some clothes on first.

Once again Samantha was ready behind the curtain, waiting with another outfit. I had changed my mind several times about what to wear, finally settling on a backless silver chain mail dress with a cowl neckline that dipped down to reveal quite a bit of cleavage in the front. In addition, the dress was short, ending mid thigh, and had slits running up both sides. "You know," Sam said as she prepared to help me step into the outfit. "this dress barely covers you."

"I've been thinking," I said as I took a step back from her, "that perhaps my fans are expecting something else. Don't you think I owe them full transparency by now?" and I think I really did blush this time.

"I have to say, Ms Sterling," Sam practically purred, "that this fan totally agrees."

Hearing her refer to herself that way, I stared for just a second, suddenly aware of who one of those people posting on my website might have been. But this was not the time to try to confirm my suspicions; instead I slipped into a new pair of heels and walked out from behind the curtain.

The house lights had already come up and the crowd was settling into a sort of rhythmic clapping. But as soon as I appeared wearing only my panties, the audience went crazy. The spotlight followed me as I made my way to the piano, and after carefully seating myself, I looked over at the band and saw Jordan and Doug dissolve in laughter, still not fully believing that I had come back on stage with practically nothing on.

After my striptease, we wanted to remind everyone in the house that I was a serious, talented musician with a successful career as a pianist and that I had just made a deliberate choice to strip in front of six hundred people. So, we had chosen "In The Mood," a number that would allow me to show off my skill at the piano. I now realized it was going to allow me to show off quite a bit more. I leaned forward into the mike and announced, "This used to be called "In The Mood," but tonight I think we'll have to call it "In The Nude," as the horns launched into the distinctive opening notes.

I felt on fire, my near naked ass rubbing against the piano bunch, my tits bouncing up and down as I pounded on the piano, and the audience wildly applauding throughout the song. I don't think the band ever sounded better, although I suspect most in the crowd barely noticed their performance. All eyes were on me, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

When it ended, we all took a bow at center stage and then exited together. Sam was waiting backstage with a robe, grinning broadly as she handed it to me, but the applause continued undiminished from the theater. So, before I could put it on, we walked back, first just me appearing on stage to heightened clapping, followed by the band. Standing there, I knew there was one final request I had to fulfill for my fans. I whispered to the band to play a simple blues number, and as they picked up their instruments, I walked out to the end of the runway while the audience cheered even more loudly.

With the music playing seductively behind me, I reached down with my fingers and undid the snap on the left side of my panties. Holding onto the piece of the strap that attached to the front, I let the other end go and felt it disappear behind me. I could tell that most of ass was now exposed as the fabric slid away, so I quickly moved my hand in front of the small triangle of cloth that was still covering my pussy. With that hand in place, I undid the other snap with my other hand and pulled the panties away. Twirling the flimsy garment in a circle over my head, I then let it fly out into the crowd.

I was now completely naked with just my hand covering my most intimate parts. I turned to walk back toward the band as the audience continued to shout out their approval. As soon as I was off the runway and knowing that only my back could be seen, I dropped both arms to my side. Wearing nothing but my high heels, I made sure to sway my hips in a way that caused my ass cheeks to move in time to the music as I sauntered toward the curtained exit in the middle of the stage. A drum roll leading up a final sustained chord brought the music to an end just as I turned to give the crowd a huge smile and raised both my arms.

The cheers seemed deafening as I stood there, frozen in place with my legs slightly spread. My pussy with just the tiniest landing strip of dark curly hair covering my mound was now exposed to the prying eyes of everyone in the theater. I felt a surge through my body that was almost better than any sex I had ever had. Every nerve, every bit of my skin, was tingling and on fire. At that moment, I felt that if stripping naked was going to give me this sort of feeling, then I had definitely made the right decision about my career. In fact, I realized I was already aglow at the thought of all the shows booked for the upcoming weeks.

I'm not sure how much time passed before I lowered my hands and then turned to walk confidently off stage for the final time. As soon as I was behind the curtain, I slipped into the robe that Samantha had waiting and made my way to the dressing room. Her father and Mark were waiting there to congratulate me. All three seemed to have expressions of shock and amazement, so I finally had to say to Brian, "Did I do okay, boss?"

"Unbelievably well," my manager exclaimed, "Better than I ever imagined. And to think," he went on, "that a few months ago I didn't know if I could persuade you to be a little sexier in your act."

"Well, I think you've helped me discover a whole new side of myself."

"That's an understatement," he replied. Then, gesturing toward the distant applause that was finally quieting down, "And clearly your fans are pleased with the new Kim as well."

"I'm glad that they are," I said, glancing at Sam with a knowing smile, "since I can't wait to do this all again for them tomorrow."