Pleasing Her Inner Whore Pt. 03

Story Info
Daisy pushes them both further.
1k words
4.74
15.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Tom had told Daisy on the drive into the city that she would later find herself draped over the hotel bed, her dress hanging off of her in tatters, happily wearing his cum, and saying the words that she was about to utter she would have giggled and said he was dreaming.

And yet there she was in exactly that position, her head hanging off the side of the bed, her hands drifting down her body to play with the vibrator that Tom had placed inside of her. She looked up at him, playfully licked the underside of his hardening cock and said, "Fuck my mouth," before leaning her head all the way back with her mouth open wide.

Tom didn't need to be invited twice. Placing a hand on either her head, he slid his cock between her lips. As the head glided over her tongue, he realized she was being completely passive. She wasn't sucking him but opening herself to be completely used by him. After a few slow, shallow probes of her willing mouth, Tom dared to slide deeper.

They were both surprised at how deep he could go. It seemed as though the position completely eliminated what little gag reflex she had. Tom couldn't believe the intensity of sensation as the head breached her throat and felt the muscles their reflexively wrap around him.

Tom paid careful attention to Daisy's breath, letting his cock obstruct air until he could feel the increased suction as her body fought for more oxygen than immediately withdrawing to get her breathe before sliding himself in again.

Daisy, for her part, was floating in an almost dreamlike state. She was vaguely aware of the cock making such assertive use of her mouth and throat, of the hand that had come to be wrapped firmly around her neck while the other massaged her breast. She knew her hands were manipulating the vibrator (which she had turned off since she found the buzzing to be more numbing than stimulating) to match the languid pace of Tom's explorations.

The combined effect of all that stimulation was an almost out of body experience. While her body hummed with pleasure, her mind drifted.

Tom had been right, of course. There was certainly a part if her that had always wanted to be a whore. She thought of all the missed opportunities of her timid college years; of how she looked down on the girls rumored to have taken part in gang bangs, but than feverishly masturbated to the idea of being at the center of one herself.

Tom and her had always had a reasonably adventurous sex life: road head in a top down convertible, the occasional fuck in a clothing store dressing room, a hand job and finger fuck in the pit at a concert. Daisy revisited those memories often (with some embellishment here and there) when she indulged in her daily self pleasure. Still, all the hot monogamy in the world couldn't quite scratch the itch of wishing she had been more promiscuous before finding Tom.

These thoughts and a thousand other unfulfilled fantasies washed over her. She pictured being double teamed by her lascivious frat boy neighbors from her first year of grad school. She imagined being fucked by a stranger in the bathroom of a night club, then going home with someone else to give them the sloppy seconds.

As her mind wandered to those dark corners, the thought to herself, "Fuck, I really am a whore."

Snapping out of her revelry, she gently pushed Tom back and got on all fours. "Take me from behind." she purred. Tom accepted the offer with rigor, driving into her hard and deep. he grabbed a fistful of hair to pull her back against him, causing her to arch her back and whimper as she felt still more orgasms creeping up from deep within her.

Trembling from ecstasy and muscle fatigue, Daisy cried out "Spank your whore." Tom let go of her hair and her upper body flopped to the bed, limp as the fuckdoll she felt like. Tom started spanking her hard enough to draw tears. Daisy never thought she could be a full-on pain slut but in her current overloaded state, every slap sent a jolt of electricity through her body and even the sensation of tears running down her face added to her pleasure as Tom savaged her from behind.

Facedown on the mattress Daisy spotted a small puddle of cum that somehow had not landed on her earlier. A delightfully filthy thought popped in her head. She turned to look back at Tom. "Take my ass." she said breathlessly.

-

Tom paused. That was something that had never been on the menu before. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"How could I call myself a proper whore if I get through tonight without having every hole well and truly fucked?"

Daisy braced herself as Tom slowly began pushing his way inside of her. She couldn't believe how big he felt. She found herself acutely aware of interesting stimulation as her pleasure centers were being hit from new and unexpected angles.

When Tom had finally thrust all the way in she felt a new orgasm wash over her. It wasn't necessarily more intense but it was different, and that novelty made it hit that much harder. Muscles she didn't know she had began to spasm and she screamed into the mattress.

Tom paused. "Am I hurting you?"

"Fuck yes! I love it. Hurt me. Use me. Make me scream."

Tom began thrusting slowly and steadily, gaining confidence as Daisy writhed ecstatically on his cock.

As his thrusting became more assured Daisy became incoherent with lust. She looked at the puddle of cum, and began lapping it up, her tongue dragging it across the sheets and sucking it into her eager mouth. She didn't make a show if it or even let Tom see. That was just for her, a small personal degradation.

She knew that the image of her face down being fucked in the ass for the first time and licking Tom's cum from the hotel sheets would linger in her mind for a long long time.