Pleasing His New Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you cum, I want you on top of me, Sweetie."

He was already about to pop so she only gave him a few bounces before he rolled her over on her back. David mounted her and stuck his dick as deep as he could. It was about half the length of Leo, but tonight was special and she was letting Leo rest. As she suspected, he came quickly. She let him finish and rest in her while his dick was softening. She couldn't wait too long or she would start to lose his cum.

"Oh, Honey, you came so fast. Could you please eat my lover's cum from my pussy?I don't want to get pregnant and make you a true cuckold."

It was pretty much a non-sequitur but during sex, anything was acceptable. Responding to her taunt, he moved up and placed his head between her legs. When he got near her dripping pussy, she encouraged him to start pleasuring her orally.

"That's it baby. Get all my lover's cum out of my pussy. Make it yours again."

David didn't bother to reconcile the fantasy. It was her time now and she had specifically requested this. Right then, he didn't worry about any untoward implications of the act. They had moved past inhibitions and he assumed that everything would stay private to them. When he placed his tongue at the bottom of her split, he immediately tasted the familiar flavor of their combined sexual secretions. Their arousal had insured that their love juices would be quite heady in smell and taste. He was in her world then and wanted to get her off to a seismic orgasm. She was ready to have a new experience. She had asked nicely and worked him up to the point where he could not refuse anything she asked. God, this woman was almost more than he could handle. With the dildos and now the cum eating, he wondered what might be next. He licked and slurped his flowing cum while she moaned and encouraged him.

Once the flow subsided Mia was ready for her orgasm.

"Ummm. That's it, Baby. Make me cum. Suck my hard clit like I sucked your dick."

Knowing that she was ready, David licked her clitoris harder, then took it between his lips and sucked like crazy.

"Oh, Fuck, yes, Fuck, yes, yessss, yesssss. Suck me off Cucky. Make me yours again."

She exploded and squirted her girl cum all over his face. She continued to urge him on as she came time and again. She was near pain but would not stop humping his mouth. He had been ready to stop when she squirted but she had kept up. He rode it out until she convulsed and collapsed back on the bed.

When she recovered, she began talking to him again. "Oh, yes, Baby. I will keep you. That was better than Leo. I don't know which I loved the best, Leo deep inside me with your cum or you eating my cummy pussy. You acted like you liked it. God, you are great. You make me feel so loved. Oh, you are all messy. Here let me clean up your face."

She licked remnants of her cum and his cum from his wet face. She kissed him deeply and let her tongue explore his mouth hoping for another taste of cum. Afterwards, she lay her head on his chest and rubbed his soft cock until they were ready to take showers.

David knew they had passed a new milestone in their sexual relationship. Each upgrade brought on more love and admiration of his new wife. He never would have dreamed that she would be as adventuresome as she was now. They had missed the hot sex in the early part of their relationship but were making up for it now. His past relationships mostly ended amicably but there was little doubt that it was his lack of size that had caused most of them. Not that he was that active, he knew that the relationship would fail eventually if the woman was not sexually aroused. It seemed like Mia was always aroused and enjoying new things that they always talked about first. He didn't see how it could be better. Now, they were talking about light exhibitionism. At least, he was. Mia was more levelheaded about things like this and the inevitable escalation. She was indeed happy that her husband was so attentive to her needs. She even detected a little submissiveness in his sexual proclivities.

She was always comfortable when working from home. Usually it was without a bra. Maybe a tee shirt and panties. Or maybe just panties. David loved for her to greet him naked on occasion. Sex would follow. But it was a mystery to him what kind of sex would follow. Now that he had eaten her pussy after he had cum inside her, it was often that. When she would text him pictures of Leo inside her, he knew that she would have at least one orgasm before he even got home. It didn't inhibit her, however. She could cum again when he ate her out. She would cum several times when he was eating her pussy full of cum. They even planned on it many times. They made a password.

She might text him during the day and ask if he wanted 'A Buttered Roll' for dinner. He knew that he would be eating a fluffy wet roll that night. The butter was his cum. Now she relished this act. It seemed like Mia loved this more than getting fucked. At least he was involved. Her sex with Leo could take place without him. And it did frequently. She was always considerate to let him know she was having a 'date' with Leo, her lover.

David asked Mia if she wanted to go to dinner on Saturday night and maybe dancing afterward. They didn't go out normally. At least not every week. They were more likely to dine out at the more semi-rural eateries closer to David's work. He reasoned that with businesses in the outer areas, he should be seen patronizing the local restaurants. Mia anticipated that they would go to the usual places. David had other ideas. He decided to take her to an upscale restaurant in the city. When they were getting ready, he suggested that she wear a sexy dress and high heels. She did dress up frequently for work but didn't have any slut clothes. He helped her pick a dress out of her closet. It was low cut and usually worn with a thin undershirt to be modest. It was slightly shorter than her typical work dresses and worked nicely for a cocktail dress. David asked her to leave the silk undershirt off and not wear a bra.

"David, this dress is too thin not to wear a bra. You can see my nipples through it."

"That's the idea, Babe."

"Pervert."

She tried it on and he went wild. It was really thin without any pattern and one could see not only her hard nipples but the imprint of her puffy areolas. David thought it looked great and suggested that she not wear any panties either. Being more apt to dress provocatively since they were going into the city, she followed his wishes. As they left to get in the car, she was feeling a little more turned on about her husband wanting to show her off. She liked the cool breeze blowing under her dress and making her feel slutty already. On the way to the restaurant, David kept pulling her dress up and looking at her pretty slick pussy.

They had a nice meal at the restaurant and consumed a bottle of red wine. Afterward, he drove them to a trendy nightclub. When he drove up to the valet, the doors were opened for himself and Mia. He wished he could see the eyes of the valet when Mia pulled up the dress slightly and swung on high heeled leg out followed by the other one. His dick was semi-hard already. Inside, they ordered drinks and found a table. They danced a few numbers. He noticed that he could see her nipples poking into the fabric as she got into the music. The drape of the material across her full bosom allowed complete view of her cleavage and at the right angle, he could see her nipples and areolas. He had trouble containing his erection as he felt like every man and some women were drawn to her visage.

When they took a break, David went to the bar to order more drinks. When he was making his way back, it looked like a twenty something guy was asking his wife to dance. She was looking for David as she chatted with the guy, hoping he would take the hint. Just in time, David made it back in time to introduce himself to the man. He apologized for asking his wife to dance. He had seen her alone. David assured him that it was an honest mistake and assured him that it was all right to ask Mia to dance. She looked at him and back to the young man who introduced himself as Mark. With more urging, Mark put his hand out and again invited Mia to the dance floor. David assured them both that it was okay. They danced a couple of numbers then returned to the table.

"Man, you are one lucky guy to be married to the hottest woman in the place. I felt every guy in the place looking at me wondering how I could be dancing with such a beautiful woman." Mark told David.

"Oh, Mark, you are too sweet." Mia said. "Why don't you rest while David gets you a drink."

David picked up the thread. "Yeah, giving me a break from dancing is worth buying you a drink, Mark."

He set off, giving Mia a chance to talk to him. When David got back, they were laughing and talking very loud over the music.

"Honey," She said, "Mark went to the same college that I graduated from. He says he doesn't go out alone very often but was glad he came tonight."

"Heck, yeah, David. When I start circulating again, I bet the hot women in here having seen me dancing with your wife, will find me automatically more attractive. Thanks for lending her to me."

"No problem, Mark. Why don't you two dance a little more to attract the jealous ladies. You might get lucky sooner if they think you ditched this beauty to be with them."

Not one to miss his chance at good luck, Mark held his hand out to Mia who accepted the invitation and walked with him back to the dance floor. David noticed that Mark was holding her closely during a slow dance. He saw Mark's hand drift down to her hip and wondered if he was trying to feel her panties. He couldn't blame Mark either. He would have done the same thing.

When the couple returned to the table, Mark again thanked Mia and David for allowing him to dance with her. As he had stated, he began circulating through the throng of dancers looking for a likely candidate to replace the gorgeous Mia. David and Mia decided to leave the club. When they did, they passed Mark holding the hand of a nice looking woman. On impulse, Mia approached Mark and kissed him firmly on the lips and thanked him for dancing with her. She held the kiss a little longer than what appeared friendly and the woman with Mark sized her up and down, undoubtedly comparing herself to Mia. If that didn't help Mark get laid that night, she had at least done her best.

David's dick was hard just watching them dance and then kiss like that. He could hardly wait to get her home. He just couldn't. He gave the valet their ticket. Mia drove a small Lexus SUV. When the car appeared, he had a plan already to go. He just couldn't wait. The drive would be almost an hour. He wanted to lick her wet pussy right then. He pulled into a deserted parking lot and told Mia to get out and lay in the back seat. When she complied, he pulled the top of her dress down to her waist and pulled the skirt up to the same position. She might as well have been naked. He kissed her breasts and moved down to her steaming pussy. When he started licking her pussy, she began to moan and encourage him.

"Ummmm. That's it, Baby. Lick his cum from my pussy. I am so hot from dancing with that stud. Give me your tongue. Ummmm. Yes. Lick your nasty wife's used pussy. Make me cum, Honey. I know you got off watching me dance with Mark."

He urgently worked his tongue and mouth over her frothy pussy. She was bucking her hips to meet his thrusts. He wanted her to cum. She wanted to cum.

"Suck my clit, Baby. Make your wife forget about that big cock I missed fucking tonight. That's it. Take Mark's place. Eat me. OHHHHHHH. God, yessss. Fuck me with your mouth."

She exploded to a nice orgasm. It was lower on the scale than when David had sucked his cum from her but it was nice nonetheless. He helped her up and seated her back in the passenger seat. She didn't bother to reattach her top. She sat with her breasts exposed and the skirt pulled up allowing her hot pussy to cool off from the mouth fucking she had just received.

As they drove, David stole glances at his hot wife and thought to himself how failing at a few relationships had saved him for the sexiest woman he had ever met. Not only was he married to this gorgeous woman, they progressed sexually together to the point where everything was new and exciting. He wondered if this could be a path with no end. Realistically, one day it would cool. They might decide to start a family. David knew that this would severely cripple the spontaneity of sex. When that happened, they would be ready for it but right then they were on the ride of their lives.

Mia rode along thinking of how they were bringing 'other lovers' into their role play. The little game with Mark made her feel a little ambiguous. She enjoyed the game. He was a sexy guy. She smiled thinking of him thanking them for letting her dance with him. It was sweet that he told them it would increase his chances of getting lucky that evening because no other woman in the club was as attractive as Mia. They figured once Mia was gone, another woman would be honored to be approached by Mark. With the way things were progressing, would there be a time when the buildup would lead to problems? Would there be a time when the game would indeed progress to her taking a real lover? It seemed that both of them were moving toward the real lover. She wondered what would happen if she gave herself to some guy. Would David be angry. Would David be the one who made the first move to get her over the hump. He was totally wanting her to exhibit herself to other men. Would he feel the same way if it was really about to happen?

The skimpy dressing to please her husband was in full force. Sometimes he laid out clothes for her to run errands in. She had to put a little bit of a damper on some of the things he wanted her to wear. It was summer then and David wanted to take their boat out to a rural lake about seventy miles away. They would camp in a nice tent and ski during the day. He hoped they would make love during the night. When he asked her if she wanted to ski that weekend, she was all for it.

"Okay." He said. "We will ski two days so you need two new bikinis. Like.... Uh, tiny bikinis."

"Oh, really? You want me to get arrested at the lake?"

"You can stretch the limits a little."

"Okay, mister. Shall I take Leo or are you going to take care of me?"

"Either way. I don't want to split you two up." He teased.

They bantered like that for the rest of the week. Mia went shopping on the day she had to go to the downtown office. She bought the skimpiest bikinis she could find. She wouldn't have time to go to a tanning bed before the weekend. She thought the bikinis would show a little white around the edges since she had never worn any that small before.

They got the boat out of storage Saturday morning and headed out. She was wearing one of the bikinis but covered it with a pair of denim short shorts and a long white shirt. When they got to the park at the lake, they paid for a camping spot and began setting up the tent. Luckily David could pull the boat up to the shore near the camp. Mia dropped him off with the boat and drove his truck back to the campsite.

It was past noon when they got ready to ski so they ate a snack and relaxed before going to the boat. When they got on the water, Mia removed her shorts and long sleeve top. David's eyes about popped out. She wore a fluorescent orange bikini. He had never seen her in something this small in public.

"Oh, my god, Honey. It is gorgeous. You are gorgeous."

"Well, Mister. That is what you wanted. Did I go too small?"

"No. It is perfect. I hope you don't fall off the ski. You might lose that skimpy thing. I'll bet that after a while, you could find plenty of guys to help you look for it."

They took turns driving the boat until they were ready for a break. When they pulled up to shore, they noticed a couple of youngish guys who were beached on two jet skis. One of the skis had the cowling open and they were looking at the motor. David and Mia put up their umbrella and chairs. They both popped a cold beer and relaxed in the shade.

They were talking and observing the two jet skiers and noticed that the one with the cowling open seemed not to be working. The guys seemed to be at a loss as to what was wrong with the jet ski. After a while, David walked down to the shore to see if he could be of assistance. While he was not skilled with motors, he did have a hardware background which guided his thinking to repair solutions. He approached the men and introduced himself.

They guys, Julian and Trey, told him that the jet ski just stopped in the water. Luckily Julian had a small rope to tow Trey to shore. They were hoping to find out what was wrong with the ski. David looked into the motor assembly but didn't notice anything external. He visually checked the fuel and electronic linkages which the guys had already done. Not only could the three of them not notice anything, they only had a couple of screwdrivers and pliers between them all. After more tinkering, the guys decided that they would have to take the ski out of the water and drop it by a repair shop.

The guys were hoping to get in two days of skiing just like Mia and David. They decided that one jet ski would not be much fun and were planning on packing up and leaving. On a whim, David told them it was a shame that their weekend would be cut short due to mechanical failure. He invited them to ski with him and Mia if they would like to. He said that just the two of them taking turns driving the boat was not much fun anyway. The guys looked at each other and glanced back up toward Mia. She was chillin' and drinking her beer. Out of curiosity, she walked down to the three men and inquired of the problem.

"Honey, Julian and Trey here have a bum jet ski. They were about to pack up and leave so I invited them to ski with us. It is a shame to miss out on the warm weather. Screws up the whole weekend. Anyway, I told them that we have plenty of room in the boat and we can ski tandem with extra drivers. Is that okay?"

If Mia had any reservations, she would not have voiced them then. David had already extended the invitation to join them.

"Sure, guys, more the merrier, right? I am Mia, by the way."

They guys were trying to be respectful to David and Mia but the visage of this gorgeous woman in front of them made it difficult not to gawk. As beautiful as she was even with wet hair, her bikini was the smallest they had seen on the lake. She hadn't bothered to put her shorts and top back on because she was still wet.

After showing some reluctance to barge in on the couple, the guys agreed to join the couple for a little skiing before sundown.

"Great," David said. "We were just having a beer, so we need to wait a spell, have a snack and plenty of water before we drive the boat. Why don't you join us? We can all have a beer afterward if you like."

To let the beer settle, the group sat around and talked about where they were from, the weather and politics. The guys were real hunks. Tanned and muscled. As much as Mia enjoyed looking at them in their swim trunks, it was nothing in comparison to what they were enjoying looking at this nearly naked princess. David noticed some increase in the swim trunks as they soaked in the beauty of his young wife. Mia didn't bother to put her shorts back on since they were about to go skiing again. When they all felt completely sober, David suggested that they hit the lake before the sun went down. They guys confirmed that they liked to ski. Once they got out into the lake proper, David suggested that Mia and Julian each hop on the slaloms. Mia jumped in and David threw her the ski. Julian was about six feet tall and weighed about 180#. He had dark hair and was well tanned. He fitted his feet in the ski and heard Mia call to David, "Take up the slack and go."