Pleasing His New Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David eased forward and then gunned the motor snapping both of them up and out of the water. They looked like a TV ad for lakeside living. Julian had that movie star smile and Mia was totally resplendent in her tiny bikini. While they skied, Trey and David watched the duo.

"Man, you have a gorgeous wife." Trey mentioned to David.

"Thanks. She is wonderful."

"How did you manage to find her?"

"Through friends. We just hit it off. I couldn't believe my luck. Everyone thought she was out of my league. She has personality plus as I'm sure you will see. She is curious about everyone. She just makes a person feel good in so many ways."

"Yeah. It feels good just watching her ski."

"You guys are quite a pair of handsome men also. You don't have girlfriends?"

"Well, I am in between, as they say. Julian is dating a beautiful woman. Not that she is more beautiful than Mia. I guess most women aren't."

Mia signaled David to drop them off. He slowed the boat and the skiers sank easily into the water.

"Trey, you want to ski with Julian?" Mia asked.

He accepted but would have rather watched Mia ski in that tiny bikini. They switched places and David pulled the two of them up quickly. They were handsome and athletic. As David swerved the boat around the lake, he mentioned to Mia that she was causing some discomfort in the guy's swim trunks.

"Oh, really, how so?"

"Did you notice some bulges while we were talking on shore."

She giggled. She had indeed noticed.

"That bikini would give a priest a hard-on." David observed. I bet they would trade an arm to see you naked."

"You think?"

"Oh, yes."

"How about I switch places with Julian and ski alongside of Trey?"

Julian got in the boat and Mia jumped in, secured her feet and they were off. David noticed that after a while, Mia was tugging at her top. She gave the signal to slow and David cut the gas. They dropped their ropes and David circled back.

"What's wrong?" He asked Mia.

"The string on my top broke."

"What a disaster. Do you have it?"

"Yeah, but I can't fasten it back. Throw me my shirt so I can get out."

Thinking fast, David replied. "You will just get it wet. Climb aboard and dry off. Then you can put the shirt on. The guys won't look."

Mia paddled to the boat without any protest. She threw the bikini top to David and eased over to the step. She grabbed both rails and pulled herself out of the water. Julian and Trey got a glimpse of her full breasts bobbing up and down and dripping water off her nipples. She seemed not to worry about getting into the boat topless. Luckily, no other boats were near so they didn't have to worry about any repercussions. Since Mia had broken the string herself, she didn't feel at all embarrassed. She knew that this would propel David to try to fuck her silly that evening. She didn't know what effect the little show she was putting on would have on the two studs but she was ready for anything that her husband approved.

With the two guys about to choke, Mia smiled at them and slowly put her long sleeve shirt on.

"Problem solved." She said. "Guess I won't the skiing anymore today. Go ahead guys. Jump in and we will pull you around. Want to go really fast? The guys hopped overboard mostly to hide their erections. When they were up, David looked at Mia with a wry grin.

"Bikini string broke, huh?"

"Well, it could have broken. Did you see the bulges in the swimming trunks? Those are some hot guys. Did it turn you on?"

Showing his erection about to bump the steering wheel, David winked and said, "What do you think."

"That mean I get fucked tonight?"

"Hell, yes. I will fuck you. If you brought Leo, he will fuck you. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't let Julian and Trey fuck you."

"Would you clean me up after they fucked me?"

"Damn, woman. You are one hot bitch. Seeing those guys really turned you on."

"Oh, I'm just teasing, Sweetie. You were kidding about the guys fucking me, weren't you."

"Well, they are camped right beside us. I have to sleep sometime, you know."

"Oh, David, you are a dirty old man. I would never do that."

"What a shame for the guys, then."

It was getting close to dark so the group decided to head back to shore. They beached the boat and secured it for overnight. Julian and Trey thanked them profusely for letting them ski with them. David assured them that it was their pleasure.

"Hey, guys, we are having hot dogs and beer for dinner. Want to join us?"

Julian said, "Thanks, but we wouldn't want to impose."

"Imposing for hot dog and beer? Come on." David said.

The guys looked at each other and nodded. "If you are sure we are not invading your privacy, then."

"What privacy?" David asked. "You already saw my wife half naked."

The two young men looked awkward but smiled. Mia had walked back up to the tent. She went in and took the bottom of her bikini off. She put on a pair of super short denim shorts. They didn't have much material in the crotch and angled up showing half her ass. The denim material was split up the sides making it almost like a bikini. She put on a wife beater top thin enough to show her areolas and hard nipples through the light material. She didn't bother with panties, either. She was going to find out just where the line was with her husband. He wanted her to dress sexy. So, she had outdone herself with the bathing suit 'malfunction' and now the shorts and shirt. Not only was the shirt very thin but it hung low enough on her chest to show all of her boobs if she bent over.

Over beer and hot dogs, the group talked about everything. Not wanting to stay too late, the guys bid the couple farewell for the evening and returned to their tent. Mia took her shirt off and relaxed in the chair in front of the small fire.

"You think the guys can see you if they look back over?" David asked.

"They have already seen me. Want me to put my shirt back on?"

David smiled. "Might as well take those shorts off also."

"What do I get if I do?"

"Take 'em off and find out."

She kicked the shorts off and spread her legs allowing him full access to her pussy. It was quite over at Julian and Trey's tent and Mia assumed they were enjoying the show. She wasn't worried about them seeing or not seeing. She was getting her cunt eaten out by her horny husband. Her first orgasm was subtle but enjoyable. She tried to mute her appreciation as best she could but understood that the young men were probably hanging on every sound. She got up and pulled David's swim trunks down. His dick was a little water logged from being in his wet swim suit but otherwise was very hard. She kneeled and took his dick in her mouth. She made certain to turn him sideways so the guys could see his hard but small cock as she pleasured him. He didn't last long before he blasted spurt after spurt of his cum into her mouth. She got up and kissed him open mouth and snowballed his cum into his mouth. She licked his lips until he swallowed. She giggled and put her tongue into his mouth. When they got back inside, Mia pulled Leo out of her knapsack. She handed it to David.

She lay on the air mattress and allowed him to penetrate her with the big dildo.

"Oh, god, yes, Leo, fuck me. That's it Leo, take me deep. Make my pussy yours. Reach where my husband can't."

She continued talking this way, hoping the two young men would hear her. She was making David crazy as she encouraged Leo to fuck her harder. David obliged fucking her faster and deeper with her 'lover'. When she came, she shouted, then he muffled her screams with his hand. She obeyed but knew that the unmistakable sounds of her enjoyment had wafter over to their skiing companions.

They slept naked. When dawn came, David got up and started the fire again. He made some really bad camp coffee and took her a cup. She put back on the loose fitting wife beater and sat in the chair outside without putting her panties on. The guys next door had not stirred yet and the couple talked quietly about the night before.

When they noticed that Julian and Trey were moving at their campsite, David invited them back over for some coffee. Rubbing sleep from their eyes, the wobbled over to the fire. Mia got up and went into the tent but not before the guys got a good eyeful of her naked ass. She put on her other bikini bottom which was just barely there just like the one from the day before. She didn't bother with the top. Over coffee and doughnuts, they talked about skiing that day. They guys were going to take the jet ski in for repair but agreed to stay until noon to ski with the couple.

Mia gathered a small bag containing her bikini top, sunscreen, and towels. When they were in deep enough water, David asked for a volunteer. Mia didn't wait. She jumped into the water with only the skimpy tee shirt on. As soon as she hit the water, she might as well have ditched the top. It was transparent. David took up the slack and jerked Mia out of the water. Her breasts were pasted to the clinging material and bounced as she hit the wakes.

Julian asked David how he could let his wife ski with so little on. David just grinned and asked if it offended them.

"Are you guys a swinging couple?" asked Trey.

"No, just young and adventuresome. Why? You guys interested?"

"Man, if I was married to her I would keep her happy in bed all day."

"Yeah, well, you wouldn't last all day, sport."

"Good way to die." Trey grinned. "God, she is beautiful. And she is quite vocal during lovemaking. You must be a helluv a stud, but who is Leo?"

"Her lover." David said.

"Her lover?"

"Yeah, a big thick dark brown dildo."

"Damn, David, if we knew you needed help, we could have come over."

"Don't know if she is ready for that, yet, but thanks for the offer."

The group skied for a couple of hours until it was time for the guys to leave. David helped them tow the broken jet ski to the boat ramp and push it onto their dual trailer. The guys thanked him for his help and thanked him for saving their weekend of skiing. They also thanked him for letting them have the pleasure of watching his sexy wife. When David got back to the tent, Mia was inside with her legs spread.

"Come on lover. You have work to do. You wouldn't let the guys fuck me, so you have to do me with your mouth."

While David performed his oral magic on her pussy, she kept taunting him about how well-hung Trey and Julian were. The more she talked about fucking the guys, the harder he licked her pussy. She had a huge orgasm.

They decided to load up everything and stow the boat for the trip back to the boat stall. When everything was loaded, they headed out. Mia could talk about nothing but the sexy guys they had invited to join them.

"Would you have fucked them if I hadn't been there?" David teased Mia.

"Naughty boy. If you weren't there, you would never know."

"What if I came up afterwards. You don't think I could tell?"

"Maybe if you ate me out after they had cum in me."

"Now, who is being nasty?"

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time you ate a load from my pussy. So don't go acting like you haven't thought of it before."

"Thought of what?"

"Eating fresh cum from my pussy. You didn't want to taste yourself at first. Now it is the sexiest thing you do for me. I just love the submissiveness of the act. It is like you are claiming my pussy no matter who has just cum in me. It is sweet."

"Wow. I just thought that you loved me to get you off orally."

"Well, that too. But I like the closeness of the act and kind of the naughty taboo that you overcome to please me. You are a great lover."

That evening, they made love again. It was vanilla compared to some of their trysts but it was sweet and loving. Afterward, he questioned her again about fucking another guy.

"Oh, Honey, there were two guys this time. Judging from their bulges, they might give Leo a run for his money."

"Gosh, Honey, you are moving from fucking Leo to fantasizing about fucking two well-hung guys. I am just wondering if this is something that is going to happen eventually."

"Oh, now hold on there, Buster. Fantasy is one thing. Reality is different. You couldn't handle me fucking another guy. I bet you are all talk. What if I really did that?"

"Oh, I don't know, you got pretty horny showing off for the two young studs."

"Wait, Mister. You were the one who wanted me to dress sexy. Was I too much for you? Now you are thinking that I would fuck another guy. What if I did?"

"I think that would be hot."

She threw a pillow at him and acted angry. She wished she could get off with Leo. She decided that would ruin the sweetness of their recent fucking. She could wait but she knew the first time she was alone the next day, she would fuck Leo and fantasize about fucking the two guys they had just met. After all, David was the one who was now talking about her fucking other men. She began to wonder if he could handle it if she did. Her only question was if David wanted to be involved or not.