All Comments on 'Pleasing His New Bride Ch. 03'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 1 year ago

Very possibly one of the finest stories in this genre on here - I fuckin' LOVED it! 5 Stars are not enough to give this tale!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The story is a little over the top, but still a good read. One of your better efforts on this series

outdoorsguy46outdoorsguy46over 1 year ago

She is such a DREAM wife!

cdCindy1cdCindy110 months ago

Possibly the best story ever on Literotica. My favorite topic (cuckolding) and actually more realistic than most stories. The wife is hesitant to fuck other men without her husband's approval and she makes sure he is fully on board before doing so. She isn't a cheating wife who fucks men behind her husband's back. She loves him and they both participate in the sexual activities.

A realistic excerpt from your story which perfectly describes my own feelings and current situation is:

"Here he was married to an absolutely gorgeous hotwife and yet the thing that excited him the most was for her to fuck other men. It was not logical. He tried to reconcile the thoughts in his mind. He knew it was a favorite fantasy for many men. He didn't understand it but he certainly felt it." That exactly describes my current feelings - I have a beautiful wife who i haven't fucked in a long time and I so desperately want to be her cuckold.

I really like it that David rarely fucks her after she's been with the other men but rather he just enjoys the juicy creampie. That's what I want to do after I watch her get fucked by well-hung men. However, I want to go further. I want to fluff and suck their big cocks while my wife watches and I would eat their cum directly from the source. Then, while I'm eating their 2nd load from my wife's pussy, she would order them to get behind me and fuck my tight man-pussy deep and hard.

That's my ultimate dream and fantasy. Hopefully it will cum true one day. In the meantime, I will continue to read more of your stories and eat my own cum while doing so.

cdCindy1cdCindy110 months ago

Such a great story I had to read it again, even though I just read it 4 days ago. It turned me on so much that I came into my hand (just like David shot his load watching Albert and Lawrence fuck his wife). Another excerpt that really turns me on is:

"Show my husband how a real man fucks. Shoot your seed into my womb. God, I love a big cock. Tell him, Honey. Tell him to fuck your wife." David was a little surprised and had a hard time finding his voice. His first sound was like a whine but he recovered. "Yes, Albert. Fuck her good. She needs a big cock. Service her married pussy. We both thank you. Fuck her hard."

This is what I want to happen with my wife. I want her to explicitly and loudly tell me (ORDER ME) to ask her male lover to fuck her. When I do so, I will acknowledge that he has a bigger cock than me and that he will give her more pleasure than I ever can. It will be humiliating but also so very exciting.

I love your stories. Please continue this one. I would love to read about David sucking both Albert's and Lawrence's cocks, eating their cum "straight from the source" (as they say). I also want to read about David getting fucked by them after they fuck my wife.

I'm such a faggot, aren't I !?!!??!!

homme619homme6197 months ago

Outstanding

Would love it if more stories included Albert like bulls

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Hot, hot, hot! I love this incredible and very erotic story. I hope the author picks up the pen and continues with more adventures of this couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous