Pleasing Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria wasn't sure that would work at all but said, "Ok, that's a good plan."

The next day; Maria, Tony, and Mama lounged around the pool eating snacks and drinking margaritas while the kids frolicked in the pool. Vincent had quickly greeted them wearing a robe and told them to enjoy themselves. He said he had to catch up on work and he would be in the main living room if anyone needed him.

Tony pulled his wife aside and whispered, "Did you tell him you accept?"

"No, I have been out here with you."

"Let's go tell him," Tony said.

Vincent looked admiringly at his sister as she walked into the living room with Tony. She wore a yellow bikini that accentuated her physique. Her large tits, thin waist, and curvy hips looked amazing on her small frame. Vincent had opened his bathrobe and wore nothing but extremely tight fitting European style swim trunks underneath. He closed his laptop and removed it from his lap giving his sister and Tony a view of the massive bulge in his swim trunks. He believed that greed would drive Tony to agree to his wife's new job and Vincent wore the tight swim trunks because he wanted Tony to see what his wife was getting into. Tony may think of Vincent as Skinny Vinny but he had other parts that were not so skinny. Tony noticed the giant bulge but seemed unperturbed.

"Hey guys, how is the pool party," Vincent said calmly.

"Cut the bullshit, Vin. You're a weird fuck but we accept your terms. We want the bonus now," Tony blurted angrily.

"Ok, payroll will process the bonus, it will be in your account next Friday."

"Good. Let's get the kids and go, Maria," Tony muttered and they both turned and walked away.

As they walked through the breezeway back to the pool, Tony turned to his wife and said, "Does he really think he's fooling anybody by jamming a sock down his underwear. Fucken weirdo. Bet he has a two inch cock."

Maria just nodded her head in agreement and said, "Probably," while thinking back on the video and her brother's tremendous dick shooting cum on Mama's belly.

That Monday, while Mama lounged by the pool, Maria was attempting to hide in the kitchen from everyone. Vincent sought her out after breakfast and pulled her aside to chat.

"Hey Maria, it's time for a session. Please join me in the bedroom," Vincent said stoically.

Maria took her time making her way up to the bedroom, making sure to lock the door behind her. Vincent sat on the bed wearing nothing but a towel.

He tapped the space next to him and said, "Please join me."

Maria nervously approached the bed, she had mentally prepared her excuses in her head. As she sat down, Vincent opened the towel revealing his semi-erect cock. Maria thought it was even bigger in person than it looked on camera. Her husband's cock barely filled her hand, her brother's cock would fill both her hands with more dick to spare. Maria knew she needed to stop drooling, focus, and stick to the plan.

"I have my period, I can't do this," she said abruptly.

Vincent responded quickly, "I only need your hand and your mouth for today," and looked at his sister expectedly.

Maria knew her husband's dumb idea would never work. He was so stupid sometimes. Maria had never touched another man's cock and she was curious what this big dick in front of her would feel like in her hands. Mama had certainly seemed to enjoy her time with it. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around her brother's quickly stiffening cock. She pulled on his shaft slowly with both hands as it grew larger and firmer. Her brother's cock was majestic and the thought of it potentially being inside her at some point made her pussy wet.

Vincent was in heaven again. Maria was the most beautiful girl that had ever touched his cock. Her beauty combined with the taboo of having his sister jerking him off, resulted in his cock being rock hard in seconds. He suspected the period story was a lie but he knew would have her eventually; if not today. He didn't have the same fear and anger he had with Mama. His sister had always been nice to him for the most part but he hated Tony and all the other guys like him in that small town that had treated him like shit.

Vincent grabbed his sister's tits roughly through her shirt. Pawing at them until he freed them to the light of day. They were just as big as Mama's, a bit firmer, with smaller nipples and areolas. His sister didn't resist him, she seemed mesmerized by the cock in her hands, still stroking him off with both hands. He grabbed Maria's hair and softly guided her head towards his dick. Again, she did not resist and she put her brother's cock in her mouth.

Maria's pussy was dripping wet. She didn't care if this giant cock was her brother's, the thickness and length was a massive turn on and had unleashed a sexuality in her she hadn't felt in years. When her brother pushed her head down towards his cock, she readily took it into her mouth with a smile. Vincent took advantage of the position of his bent over sister noisily sucking his dick and squeezed her ass with his left hand. He ran his finger up and down her pussy through the fabric of her yoga pants. A soft moan from his sister prompted him to double his efforts. He could feel how wet she was through the fabric.

He bent his head next to his sister's ear, licked it softly and said, "Fuck me, Maria."

Maria was lost in lust, she wanted to know what that big cock would feel like between her legs. She would obey her brother's command. She stood up, pulled her shirt over her head, unclasped her bra, and pulled off her yoga pants and underwear. Vincent's dick twitched at the sight of his lovely sister naked in front of him, her large firm tits, her flat stomach, and nicely trimmed pussy with only a small strip of dark pubic hair. She climbed back on the bed, straddling her brother. She leaned forward smothering her brother's face with her tits as she maneuvered her body to position his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh my god," Maria moaned when the head slid inside.

She pushed back further, getting more of his cock inside her, then she did it again, and again. He was already deeper than any man had ever been in her pussy and there were still a few more inches to go. Her brother was greedily gripping and sucking at her big tits, alternating between nipples. She ground her hips back one more time and finally bottomed out on his full length. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt to be impaled by a ten inch cock. She positioned her hands on her brother's chest and rocked her hips back and forth in rhythm with her brother's thrusts. Within minutes she felt herself cumming like never before.

"Fucken amazing cock, cumming, i'm cumming, oh my god, i'm cumming. Fuck, fuck, fuck, Vin." she moaned.

Vincent grabbed his sister by the hair and kissed her full lips as her orgasm subsided, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She returned the kiss, their tongues swirling. He continued the kiss as he thrust upward into her over and over. Vincent squeezed her ass with both hands as his sister bounced on his cock until she was sweating. Feeling he would cum soon, Vincent leaned up and rolled his sister onto her back, kissing her again, his dick never leaving her pussy. Maria could feel her brother's large balls smack against her with each thrust. She had been surprised when her brother kissed her but the sex was soo hot, it just felt right. He was filling her over and over with his big beautiful dick for what seemed like an eternity until she felt another orgasm brewing.

She turned her head and panted, "Oh my god Vin, I am cumming again, don't stop, you have the best dick, ever, so big, so fucken big, I'm cumming."

Vin was getting close, he wanted to hear his sister say it again, "Do I fuck you better than Tony?"

"Oh god yes, yes, yes, your dick is so much bigger than his," was her whispered reply.

"Is this my pussy now?" Vincent asked lustily.

"Yes, yes. Whenever you want it, it's yours," Maria moaned.

This sent Vincent over the edge, he pulled his cock out and groaned, "I'm cumming, pull on it, pull it."

Maria obeyed again, pulling on her brother's dick between her thighs repeatedly as he unleashed buckets of cum on her stomach and pussy.

"That was so hot, I never, I just never, I can't believe it," Maria said breathlessly.

Vincent gave his sister another kiss, his wet softening cock resting against her cum covered pussy, and then went to the bathroom to get her a towel. Maria cleaned herself up the best she could and went back downstairs. Fortunately, Mama was still lounging by the pool and was none the wiser. Maria made herself a sandwich, got in her car and headed home, her job completed for the day.

Tony was at the park with the kids, so Maria took a shower and started preparing dinner, thinking hard about what she would tell Tony. Mama returned home an hour later asking Maria why she left. Maria told her that she wasn't feeling well but was much better now. She focused on dinner and the kids, avoiding Tony and his questioning looks.

Later that night, Maria laid in bed with Tony. The house was cool as the new air conditioners hummed loudly throughout all the rooms in the house.

Tony wrapped his arm under his wife's head and asked, "So what happened? Did your perv brother try anything?"

"He came to me before lunch and asked me to come to his room," Maria said, lying in the crook of her husband's arm.

"Fucken sicko, did you do what I said?"

"Yes, he came out of the shower in nothing but a towel and asked me to sit next to him. I told him it was that time of the month."

"So it worked?"

"Not really. He said he didn't care and that I could do other stuff," Maria said meekly then paused.

Tony was rubbing her tits with his free hand and said, "Fuck, what happened then?"

"He pulled out his dick and wanted me to touch it."

"That little motherfucker wanted you to touch his little dick, I was right about the sock wasn't I?"

Maria was torn as to how much to tell her husband. She wanted to let him know she was unfaithful, it was like a giant weight on her chest but she didn't want to tell him all of it. She felt sexually empowered today, she was saving their family from destitution, and she had enjoyed every second of it. She loved Tony but he was doing as little as possible to contribute to the family and she wanted to hurt him a bit.

"No, that was all him. His dick is really, like really, really big."

"Are you kidding? Like how big?"

Maria showed her husband with her hands, holding them almost a foot apart, "Like this long, and thick."

Tony's face turned red then pale but continued rubbing Maria's tits and stomach. Tony said, "What happened next?"

Maria blurted out, "I didn't know what to do honey, we need the bonus, it's just my brother, it's not like another man or anything, just my brother, what could I do? I just grabbed his dick and started jerking him off."

"You fucken bitch," Tony said angrily as he pushed his hand down his wife's pajamas and rubbed her clit aggressively.

"What happened next?" he asked.

Maria could see Tony was getting turned on by her story and she tilted her head closer to Tony's ear and continued speaking softly, "I pulled on it with both hands for a while, I just wanted him to cum quickly so I could come home to you."

"I bet you fucken liked it too," Tony said, slipping a finger inside his wife.

Maria paused. "A little bit, his cock is so big that I can't even wrap my fingers around it. I wasn't sure what to do with it and how to get him off," Maria whispered, grabbing her husband's erect cock, pulling it out of the hole in his boxers, and stroking him slowly.

His five inch dick felt tiny after handling her brother's cock earlier in the day but the conversation with her husband was going much better than she expected. She couldn't believe Tony was not flipping out.

"Then what?" Tony asked, afraid and excited of what his wife would say next.

"He pulled my tits out of my shirt so he could see them and touch them while I jerked him off. I let him do it, I just let him, I don't know why, I figured it would make it end faster."

"I bet he loved your big tits, no way that nerd has ever seen tits like yours in real life," Tony rasped.

Maria was really getting into the dirty talk and figured this was the best way to appease yet hurt her husband.

"I never showed anyone else my tits, babe, it was strange for me. His dick got even harder and bigger when he saw them. I could see the big veins in his cock."

Tony's dick twitched in her hand, he gulped and asked, "What happened next?"

"He grabbed my head and pushed it down to his lap. I didn't really want to do it but I needed him to cum so I could come home to you."

Tony fingered his wife harder and croaked, "Did you suck his dick?"

Maria whispered, "Yes, I'm sorry Honey but I sucked it. I put his big cock in my mouth and sucked him the best I could. I sucked him and stroked him."

"You fucken liked it didn't you?" Tony croaked.

"Yes, a little. What woman wouldn't? I never thought I would see a cock that big, much less suck on one."

"Then what?" he whispered.

"I could tell he was going to cum so I stopped sucking his cock and jerked him off until he came."

"Did he get his cum on you?"

"Yes, Honey. It went everywhere, he came so much. It was all over me."

"Did you want to fuck him?" Tony whispered.

Maria was silent for a moment, "I don't know. I guess so. I couldn't help but think what it would be like to get fucked by a cock that big."

Tony moaned and Maria pulled faster on his cock as he came all over her hand and his boxers. Maria kissed him and they sat there listening to the hum of the air conditioner for a moment.

"Are you mad at me?" Maria finally asked.

"Yeah I'm mad but what's done is done. Nothing else happens with him unless you call me first. You tell Vinny I am coming up there next time. Nothing happens to my wife unless I am there," Tony demanded.

"Ok, I will let Vincent know tomorrow," Maria said, delighted how well her conversation had gone.

Vincent had barely spoken to his mother since they had fucked. He had gotten what he wanted, he would let her lounge by the pool and collect her paychecks. He was satisfied and felt redeemed, he could leave it at that. If his mother broke down and came to him for sex, well that would just be the cherry on top. His sister was a different story. The sex had been electric, and he couldn't get her out of his mind. He would keep pushing the envelope with her. Apparently she hadn't told Mama what she had seen or that she had also become his concubine.

Maria stopped him as he walked towards the main kitchen, "Can I speak to you, in private?" she asked.

Vincent stepped into the laundry room with his sister and closed the door, desperately wanting to fuck his sister again right there.

"Vin," Maria started, "I told Tony what happened yesterday. Well most of what happened anyway."

"What parts did you leave out?" Vincent asked with a smile.

"I told him everything except that we fucked, I couldn't tell him that."

"Well that was the best part," Vincent retorted.

"I know, but I didn't tell him. So please don't tell him either. Anyway, he didn't freak out like I thought. He wanted me to give you a message that nothing else happens unless he is with me."

Vincent grinned like a Cheshire cat and said, "So rough and tumble Tony wants to watch?"

"I don't know, I think so, I just don't know," Maria said worriedly.

"That's fine with me. Tell him to come tomorrow at noon. If he behaves maybe we will get him a job as a gardener or handyman," Vincent responded.

The following day, Vincent nervously paced his bedroom, waiting for Maria and Tony to make their way up. He had watched Tony pull up in his old pickup truck. He didn't look like he was carrying any weapons or was in a rage. He had taken his time walking up to the door where Maria met him and they made their way upstairs.

Tony came into the bedroom, his wife trailing behind, and grabbed Vincent roughly by his shirt, "You little pervert, you are a sick fuck you know that?" Tony said tersely, spittle flying from his mouth.

"I am aware but you agreed to this arrangement, we can cancel now and I will pay for services rendered so far but no signing bonus," Vincent said more calmly than he felt.

"So now you want to rip us off too?"

"Didn't you read the agreement Maria signed? Bonus is contingent on services being rendered for at least three months. Even if I pay it this week, you would owe it back if she quits," Tony replied, counting on the fact Tony was too stupid to know what she had signed wasn't an enforceable contract at all.

Tony gripped him harder, almost lifting Vincent off his feet and said, "From now on, Maria only comes up here once a week to satisfy your sick needs and I come with her."

Vincent simply said, "After today, your terms are acceptable."

Tony released his grip and stood around awkwardly, unsure what to do next. Maria hadn't moved from behind her husband.

Vincent relaxed and said, "Good, I am glad that is straightened out. Tony, please take a seat," as he motioned to the couch next to the dressing room, "Maria, please let's get started," and took her small hand, guiding her to the bed.

Maria sat on the edge of the bed apprehensively. Vincent stripped naked, looked over at Tony and saw his jaw drop at the sight of Vincent's huge soft cock hanging obscenely within arm's reach of his pretty little wife. Vincent stepped up to his sister, his cock less than a foot from her face, and placed his hands on his hips, waiting. Maria looked over at her husband, paused, then grabbed her brother's cock with her left hand. Her tiny engagement ring sparkled in the light, taunting her husband as she placed her brother's cock head in her mouth. She sucked and stroked her brother's dick until he reached his full ten inch length.

Tony muttered, "Jesus Christ," from the couch less than a body length away.

Vincent reached down and pulled Maria's shirt up over head and his sister threw her arms up in the air to make it easier to remove. He then unclasped and removed her white lacy bra, her firm heavy breasts dropping slightly. He pulled on her nipples and squeezed her breasts together while Maria continued to suck as much of her brother's cock she could get in her mouth.

Tony barked, "You should be paying her double, she has the best tits on earth, I bet you've never seen tits half as nice."

Vincent replied lustily, "You are right, her tits are perfect, the best I have ever seen, she's a goddess."

Maria enjoyed the compliments and being called a goddess, she looked up at her brother, stuck out her tongue and slapped the head of his cock against it loudly, then put his cock head back in her mouth. Vincent smiled at Tony, who was rubbing his crotch and staring lustily at his topless wife sucking Vincent's dick.

Vincent softly pushed Maria back onto the bed and slowly pulled down her pants and underwear. He dropped down between her thighs and licked her clit in long flicking motions. Maria moaned deeply in response. Maria propped up on her elbows and watched her brother aggressively lick her pussy, while he and her husband both ogled her. Tony had pulled his cock from his pants and was jerking himself slowly. Having two men with their cocks hard for her was an extreme turn-on. She cupped her tits and shook them for the men to see.

Her brother's licking was putting her over the edge and she moaned loudly, "Ahhhhh, god, god, Oh my god, that feels good, I'm cumming, ohhhh."

Vincent stood up, large erect cock swinging wildly, and wiped his sister's juices from his lips with his arm.

"Turn around," Vincent demanded.

Maria hopped up on all fours, her husband seated to her right with a great view of her hanging tits.