Pleasing Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent kneeled on the bed behind his sister and positioned his huge cock along her ass crack and said, "Tony, may I fuck your wife now?"

Tony was lost in the moment, it had been like watching a porn movie, and he had barely heard the question. He knew he wanted to see his wife take that big dick, he had never seen anything as erotic as this massive cock parked across his wife's ass onto her back, his brother in laws big balls resting against his wife's wet pussy. He thought there was no way his tiny wife could get that big dick inside her little pussy but he knew he wanted to find out.

"Yes, fuck her," Tony said softly.

Maria breathed a sigh of relief, turned her head to her hubby and blew him a kiss. Vincent rubbed his head up and down his sister's pussy and then pushed his cock inside her wet hole. Maria gasped and moaned. Vincent pushed in and out in short aggressive strokes until he was fully inside her.

Maria moaned with each push, "Oh my god, he is so deep, so deep."

Vincent began fucking his sister hard. Long strokes, gripping her hips firmly, almost pulling his dick completely out of her, then pushing it back in with force. Tony could hear the loud slaps when Vincent's hips met his wife's ass, his pulse racing as he watched his wife's ass quiver with each thrust. Over and over, Vincent pounded into his sister, her large tits swinging back and forth, nipples skimming the bed. Maria was moaning wildly in pleasure, almost cooing. Vincent pulled his sister's hair till her neck bent almost backward, dipped his head and gave her a deep kiss, then he went back to long strokes burying his dick deep inside his sister.

"Maria, tell your husband, is this the best dick you ever had?" Vincent demanded.

"Yes," she said quickly.

"Louder, look at your husband and tell him," Vincent said more forcefully.

Maria turned her head, looked in her husband's eyes, and moaned, "Yes, yes, his dick is amazing. It is the best dick. He is stretching my pussy. He is fucking me so good."

"Tell him who fucks you the best," Vincent said panting from the effort of fucking.

Maria moaned loudly and gazed at her hubby rapidly pulling on his own cock, "You fuck me the best Vin. I've never been fucked like this before. Ever. Oh my god, it's so deep. Stretching me so deep. I have never been fucked like this."

Maria loved the dirty talk. She buried her head in the mattress and started cumming again, moaning deeply, cursing at the pleasure and pain of her brother's big dick. She looked over at her husband, he was standing now and was cumming all over the hardwood floor in spurts.

Vincent pulled from his sister and said, "Flip over, I'm gonna cum."

Maria obeyed and her brother straddled her waist, pulling on his cock until he erupted, she cupped his balls as he began shooting his cum repeatedly on her tits and her face.

Completely spent, Vincent looked at his sexy cum covered sister and said, "God you are so sexy, next week I want to cum inside you."

Maria responded, wiping the cum off her cheeks with the back of her hand, "Oh my god, that would be so hot," and then remembering her husband, "But only if my husband lets me."

Vincent and Maria both looked over at Tony for an answer but he had settled back on the couch looking annoyed, the lust had left him when his load hit the floor. Vincent made a show of thanking his sister and gave her a long salty kiss on the lips. He then walked to the shower, closing the door. Maria hopped up quickly and dressed, not wanting to risk her husband's ire.

She walked to the couch and grabbed his hand, "Let's go home," she said, "Maybe we should go home and fuck then go to the lake to talk about how we spend our money."

Tony could only nod and they left together wordlessly.

A few days later, Vincent stood at the rail of his balcony looking down on his hometown. He was thinking of how well things had panned out. His revenge was essentially complete, his feelings of anger regarding his childhood were dissipating. The second round of funding had closed and he was financially set for life. His sister and her husband were scheduled for their weekly session in just a few short days and he had some ideas as to what he would do with her this week. As his thoughts wandered to thinking of his sister's body and how to humiliate Tony further, he heard footsteps approaching. He turned just as his mother emerged onto the balcony.

"Hey, Mama," Vincent said dismissively.

Mama stood there nervously wringing her hands and said, "I have a proposal for you. Even though I love the grandchildren, Maria's house is too small and I have been looking for a place of my own. I decided I want to live here in one of the guest rooms. I love this mansion and it would save me the drive up here."

She paused, Vincent said nothing, simply waiting. Finally she said humbly with downcast eyes, "It would also mean that I will be available to assist with your needs day or night. Please let me show you now how good I can be at this job."

Vincent couldn't believe his good fortune. His mother was throwing herself at him. He knew it took a lot of courage for his mother to swallow her pride and come to him essentially begging for sex.

He could crush her feelings and tell her no, but instead he said, "Sure, Mama. Take one of the rooms on the first floor. Now, let's see just how good you can be."

Mama smiled in relief as her son took her by the hand and walked her into the bedroom.

To be continued...