All Comments on 'Pleasing Mr. Wilson Pt. 03'

by simplysissy17

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love that her confidence as a woman is continuing to grow…But maybe it’s time for her to understand the true sexual power she has over James..She could be honest about her desires to become a traditional wife…so it might be time to actually put pressure on him about it…After all, if he truly loves her, he should do what’s necessary for them to be together. Hot to think of her ending a marriage and actually becoming a sexy little wifeypoo herself.. with a big rock on her finger…pampered and provided for..happily ever after..

JT

ValKnox_cd_60ValKnox_cd_60about 2 months ago

Really like the dynamic of the story. Love the transformation of Diana and the relationship with James. The sex is incredible and so hot. Great stories can't wait to read more!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 2 months ago

Wow that was fantastic.

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 1 month ago

Ooooo what a vivacius little slut Diana has becum!! 😆 The dressing up in nice lingerie’neath see thru blouse and a skirt, all that energetic early adult/adolescent horniness that just can’t get enough, gets my juices dripping. 👏👏. Hoping Diana will have a Trans/CD experience soon …(hint hint). The writing is top notch and the erotica is delicious!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous