Pleasing My Man... Meow...

Story Info
A sissy girl satisfies her man, as she should.
789 words
4.53
21.3k
28
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,230 Followers

I'm dripping his cum all over the place, making a mess on the bed. He just fucked me for close to an hour! I stand and it starts to run down my leg. He always cums huge. He is like a fire hose, love that about my boyfriend!

He gets up off of me, sits on the edge of the bed, reaches up and takes my tiny soft penis in his hand. He reaches up from up under me, up between my legs in the back. He pulls my butt up and then pulls me up and to the front of him. He reaches down and works my panties, dangling at my ankles, pulls them up over my legs and butt. He adjusts the lace on the legs of them.

"You're a mess. Your lipstick is all over your face. But you're still cute, precious little queer girl."

He laughs, kisses my right nipple.

My makeup always is a disaster after he uses my mouth before he breeds me, my lipstick all over my chin and cheeks. He takes my wrist and pulls me down onto his lap. He takes my right nipple into his mouth as I sit on his muscular legs. He nibbles and kisses, drives me crazy!

"Daddy, you make my little clit drip when you do that."

I moan, put my arm around his neck. I feel myself slippery and messy inside my panties as I move sitting, slipping around on his lap.

I feel his big strong hand cradle my rear end, grip my rear cheeks as he holds me tightly in place. He sucks and nibbles at my nipple. He takes his mouth off me and raises up to kiss me. I feel his tongue push into my mouth. I feel his cock start to grow hard again, rise up against me. I rub against it. I reach down behind me and take the head of it in my fingers. He's still very slippery from K-Y and his cum from fucking me, from being in my rear end. I feel his cock grow to full erection. He's 10", huge.

When I first started seeing him he had to train me to take it all. I do that for him now. All of it. And the man is insatiable.

"Baby, get on your knees. I want to fuck your mouth and when I'm ready to cum I want to do it down into the front of your panties. Let's make you wet and sloppy on both sides."

He laughs loud as he slides me off of his lap and guides me to my knees.

He's breathing deep, in his most 'excited and motivated man' state. He stands and is instantly in my mouth. He starts to fuck.

I gag as he hits the back of my throat. I always do. I can't take him all the way in my mouth like I can in my butt. He deep throats me but I always gag. He fucks holding the sides of my head. He's lost to my mouth. I keep my tongue up under the hole of his cock as he starts to fuck fast and deep. I choke but he doesn't care. He holds my head tight and in place.

After what seems like forever, my saliva all over the floor in front of me and down chin, he pulls me up by my arms fast to my feet. I almost fall over wobbling on my high heels as he pulls the front of my panties out with one hand and strokes his cock with the other. He cums for the second time all over my soft little penis. His warm massive spurts soak me.

He milks himself completely into my outstretched panties.

"Ahhhhh, yes. My precious little sissy girl!"

When he finishes, milks the last drop out of himself, he leans forward and kisses my face, my forehead and cheeks.

"Go fix your makeup, little girl. You are a complete and total mess. I like little sissy made up properly. You know that. Move."

He runs his hand down over my panties in the front. They are soaking wet.

"I'll see you downstairs. Don't you dare change those panties or clean yourself. You stay like that."

He slaps my butt so hard I yelp out loud, rise to my toes. He holds me tightly by my arm.

"Yes, Daddy. Yessss..."

He lets my arm drop, moves to my bedroom door. I hurry to my makeup room. Dizzy. Real dizzy in a real good way, my little thing dripping wet. All I can think about is hurrying to serve this man coffee. Pleasing him.

A wonderful day, it is turning to be just that.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,230 Followers