Pleasing My Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teased both their balls with my hands while running my tongue up and down their shafts, savouring the girth of their meaty cocks.

'You like having these dicks in your mouth?' Nate said.

'I love it,' I said. 'They taste so good.'

'You want to try putting them somewhere else?' Chris said, smirking at Nate.

Realising what he meant, I nodded.

'Tell us where you want them,' Nate said.

'I want your cocks in my ass,' I said. 'Please fuck my hole.'

Nate bent down and put his hands around my waist, effortlessly lifting me up from my knees.

He and Chris put their hands on my ass, bending me over and spreading my cheeks so they could get a good look at my hole.

Chris put a finger on my hole and gently pressed it, sending a shiver through my body.

Nate smacked my ass hard - again and again. It felt so good.

Without warning, Nate picked me up again and put me on the ground with my legs hoisted in the air and my ass exposed.

He spat on my hole and brushed his cock against it.

Chris walked around me and stood with his legs on either side of my head, giving me a view of his incredible ass.

I groaned loudly as I felt the head of Nate's cock stretch my hole open and slide into my ass.

'Oh my God,' I said, taking deep breaths. 'It's huge.'

Chris bent down and put his hands on top of mine, pinning me down to the ground as Nate piledrove me.

I had relinquished all control -- and it felt amazing.

I admired Nate's thick, muscular torso as he forced his cock deep inside me. Sweat glistened on his chest. His abdominal muscles bulged under the strain of his thrusts.

The head of his dick brushing against my prostate sent ripples of pleasure through me.

'Open,' Chris ordered.

I parted my lips again and he squatted down, shoving his cock down my throat.

His body rocked up and down as he thrusted his dick in and out of my mouth.

Nate's balls slapped against my ass cheeks as he filled me up.

He grabbed both my legs and spread them apart, letting me know who was in charge.

After a few minutes of fucking both my holes, Nate and Chris high-fived each other.

'I fuckin' knew this would happen,' Nate said.

'You called it,' Chris said, laughing.

What were they talking about?

They stood up at the same time. Chris put his arms underneath me and brought me to my feet.

'You like guys like us, don't you Mark?' Chris said.

'What do you mean?' I said.

'Tall,' he said, smiling. 'In shape.'

I frowned, confused. Then -- I remembered.

'That was you who messaged me earlier, the blank profile.' I looked from one to the other. 'Both of you.'

Nate smiled. 'You made us so fucking horny when you showed your ass off this morning, we had to see if we could find you on the hook-up apps.'

'You didn't think you could just tease us like that and then pretend like it never happened, did you?' Chris said, putting his hand on my ass again. 'We have needs, Mark. You can't saunter around the house with this ass and expect us to do nothing.'

'I jerked off in the shower after breakfast,' I said. 'I couldn't help it.'

Chris grinned. 'I did think you took a really long time in there.'

He was standing behind me, his cock brushing up against my ass.

Nate was in front of me; our cocks touching.

They both leaned over on either side of me and began to kiss my neck.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of their tongues on my skin. Chris' kisses were soft and long while Nate's were quick and aggressive.

My cock was leaking precum now.

Chris' dick was pressed right against me. I could feel him grinding it slowly between my ass cheeks.

'Ready for more?' he whispered.

'Yes Chris.'

He laid down in the middle of the floor, spreading his legs apart. 'Sit on my cock.'

I squatted down and gently manoeuvred his dick inside me, the thickness of it stretching me wide.

I went lower and lower, feeling my hamstrings start to strain as he went in inch by inch.

Grabbing my cheeks and squeezing them hard, Chris lifted his thighs and began to thrust in and out of my hole with force.

'Oh fuck,' I said breathlessly, placing my hands over his muscular pecs.

My whole body bounced up and down under the force of his powerful legs.

Arching my back, I spread my cheeks with my hands and let him have his way with my hole.

Nate leaned over. 'You like his cock in your ass?' he said, his breath hot against my ear.

'I love it, oh God, I love it so much.'

'You want more?'

I nodded. 'Yes. I don't want it to stop.'

He was stood right behind me and was starting to crouch down. Leaning over my shoulder, he spoke to Chris. 'You think he can take it?'

'Take what?' I said.

Chris grinned. 'We've only ever done it with girls before. Would be interesting to see how a guy handles it.'

'Handles what? What are you talking about?'

Nate spat in his hand and started to lube his cock.

'This,' Nate said.

My eyes widened as I felt the head of his cock against my hole.

Slowly, he began to shove his shaft inside me, alongside Chris' dick.

Two cocks at once.

'Holy fuck,' I said. 'I... I don't know if I can...'

'Take it,' Nate said in my ear. 'Take both of our big fucking cocks in your ass.'

They both began to thrust in unison, stretching me wider than I thought possible.

I bit my lower lip, breathing deeply as I forced myself to take both of their shafts. It hurt at first but then, slowly, it started to feel amazing.

Chris grabbed my waist and worked my body up and down.

Nate placed his right hand gently around my throat and held my head back as they had their way with me.

My cock ached as I listened to their deep, manly groans; the sound of their dicks going in and out of my hole, slicked with spit and precum.

'This fat ass was built for taking dick,' Nate said, kissing my neck.

Chris' hands trailed up my stomach and gently brushed my nipples, sending another shiver through me.

I focused on the feeling of their cocks inside me. My body had never experienced a sensation like this before.

I wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

'You about to cum, Mark?' Chris said.

'Yes,' I said. 'I need to cum.'

'Good,' Chris smiled. 'So do we.'

Without another word, they both quickened their pace. Their cocks massaged my prostate together, sending waves of euphoria through me.

'We're going to fill you up boy,' Chris said. 'Fill you up with our loads.'

I grabbed my cock and jerked myself off.

Moaning loudly, I shot streams of cum across Chris' chest.

They both gripped me tightly as they exploded in my ass.

I gasped, feeling their hot cum fill my hole.

'Fuck,' Nate shouted. His hands were back on my neck again, shooting more cum inside me.

Chris lifted his ass off the floor, filling me up with his last drops.

We collapsed on top of each other, breathing deeply.

'That was amazing,' I said.

Moments later, they both stood up.

I gazed at their cocks, both dripping with cum. Taking one in each hand, I licked them clean, savouring every remaining drop.

'Good boy,' Chris said.

We all got back on the couch -- me in the middle -- and I took turns making out with them.

Someone's phone vibrated.

Chris stood and grabbed his cell - which had somehow ended up in the corner under the TV - and glanced at the screen.

'It's Ashley,' he said. 'She's saying she can't visit me next month after all. Work stuff. Will probably end up being the month after.'

'Two whole months until you can screw her,' Nate said. 'That's a long time.'

They both looked at me and grinned.

'Somehow, I think I'll find a way to get through it,' Chris said.

12