Pleasing Tess

Story Info
I get to please my stepsister Tess.
3.5k words
4.44
22.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mom died when I was about seventeen, shortly after I left school and got my first job. My Dad felt he couldn't survive on his own and about a year later married an old witch all us kids called Freddy Frog. But Dad was happy with her for a few years.

Freddy Frog had a daughter, named Tess who was almost a year younger than me. She wasn't what you call beautiful like a model or a film star, but she definitely wasn't difficult to look at. Amongst other members of my family she had a, probably undeserved, reputation as a somewhat loose woman and that, combined with her good looks and popularity, made her quite attractive but probably untouchable to someone rather geeky like I thought I was then. Of course there was also the "Sister" thing making her seem totally untouchable.

Funny thing was she found me attractive as well only I thought her continued come ons to me were her teasing. I even had a couple of "sleep overs" at her flat which was about half way between the city my Dad lived in and the city I worked and lived in at the time. Tess always came in to her lounge where I was supposed to sleep wearing her rather skimpy night attire to see that I was comfortable and always left the door to her room ajar. But I was still being a bit dense and didn't take advantage even though I thought about it... A lot. Looking back now she must have thought me really odd but she kept trying.

Dad had called to invite me to a party at our old home. I can't remember the reason but it may have been his and Freda's first anniversary. There were lots of people there but mostly of dad's age or littlies. Some of my sisters were there with their kids and Tess and her much older brother and his wife. It was a good night.

Tess and I sort of kept each other company since we were of an age and no-one else there was. I noticed that despite having a reputation for drinking lots Tess was mostly sipping her drinks and making them last a long time. I decided not to get too much under the influence as well though we both drank enough alcohol to lower our normal inhibitions a little or, as it turned out later, quite a lot. We spent most of the evening talking about things we liked or not and comparing notes.

We ran out of other things to talk about and I can't remember who started it but the topic of discussion eventually turned to sex. Well sexual preferences to start with. I wondered if she thought I might be Gay when she started asking questions and while I wasn't as experienced as she was reputed to be I wasn't about to give too much away.

We chatted about big tits or small tits and since Tess had a big handful sized we settled on that. We discussed what she like done to her and what I liked done to me and all that sort of thing. I thought we were chatting as buddies and we sat most of the night shoulder to shoulder or squatted on the floor facing each other but not once touching. I know I was getting a little uncomfortable at times when some topic caused a reaction down there but I was still thinking "Sister" of sorts, and mostly feeling a little confused. If it was anyone else I would have really thought she was hitting on me but...

Then she actually asked me if I had really ever done IT. You know full penetration and all. Now while I didn't consider myself a virgin at the time I had never managed to come inside a lady. I think I had some weird mental block related to going pee on someone and I told her that. I also told her that my Dad had threatened dire consequences if I ever got someone pregnant and so, as I put it to her, I keep my cock in my pants mostly and have found other means of giving pleasure. So then we discussed some of those. It was quite funny really because the conversations weren't always just between Tess and I. There were lots of people there who intermittently put in their conversation bits especially later in the evening as they got more and more intoxicated and freer of the mouth. It appeared to them that we were just joining in their conversations I guess since no-one made any move to tell us off or similar and it all involved laughing etc.

Eventually people started to leave. Tess and I were staying the night at Dad's, me in my old room, and Tess in one of my sisters' old room. So we pretty much had to wait for everyone to leave before we could go to our rooms anyway. In the end we were still chatting and still had a drink each when the place had emptied of guests and Freda came in to say Dad and her were off to bed and could we put the lights out when we had finished our drinks.

We turned off the lights and sat in the room lighted from all the street lights outside and such. We sipped our drinks and took our time really. I think we were both quite enjoying ourselves and didn't want it to end just yet. We were sitting on the carpet leaning against the front of a couch and it was cooling down now that there were no people creating extra warmth, and Freda had turned the gas heaters off. We had tossed a throw rug over our legs and up to our waists to keep a little warmer. We'd stopped talking and I guess my Dad and her Mum must have thought we'd gone to our own beds some time ago because their bed started making those sort of noises.

It was funny really. Except for the fact it was our parents and they were clearly enjoying themselves. We whispered comments like Ooh... Old people sex and giggled like little schoolgirls for a while. We leaned in to each other to stifle the welling up laughter a bit and then we both realised we were cheek to cheek and someone nearby was having sex and...

I kissed her. It just seemed the correct thing to do and we both turned our heads at pretty much the same time. She was so close I only had to lean forward a tiny bit to make our lips touch. I was still a little unsure and probably was expecting a slap so we barely touched lips but for quite a long time. Tess went "Mmmm. That's nice. More please."

So I kissed her properly with mouth just ajar and lips well connected. And ever so slowly she pushed her tongue in between my lips. Talk about sensual. It was all I could do to not jump back. I mean I'd done that before but not with my step-sister and in my mind kissing like that was supposed to be a signal.

I guess there are lots of different tongue types really but at that time I learned about two different types. Some people have the ability to curl their tongues into a sort of tube, a bit like a straw. I can't. Mine tends to stay fat and roundish. Tess's tongue curled so well and strongly that it felt like it was wrapped around mine and giving it a cuddle. It felt so rude and absolutely lovely at the same time so we continued that for a little while until we both felt the need to come up for air and also get a little more comfortable. We both grabbed cushions off the couch and wriggled down on the floor a little more so we were lying facing each other covered by the throw rug.

We kissed a little more, mostly pecking at each other with the occasional lick. Both of us were also moving our hands and touching non sensual bits like arms, hair and back. I touched her ear and kissed her there and my hand slid to her neck and sort of stopped there. After a short time Tess sighed and pulled my hand down over her breast. Immediately I noticed her nipple standing up and realised she had no bra on. Idiot that I am I mumbled "Hmm. No bra."

Tess advised me that she had taken it off a while ago and that she had been planning to get into my pants somehow even if she had to sneak into my room. I was a little surprised to say the least but lost on that hardening nipple.

Have I mentioned yet that I love nipples? I love the way they react to touch, especially the touch of wet sucking lips. Or how they feel as they rise up in your mouth, and the fact that they actually have a taste and texture that is all their own. I also love the fact that most women seem to enjoy them being touched or kissed and especially licked and sucked. I've always been careful to not brutalise boobs or nipples in any way. I quite enjoy someone being nice to mine but squeezing and pulling hurts me so I don't do it to them. Well unless I'm asked to.

I carefully unbuttoned her blouse. I deliberately didn't hurry and was also kissing her lips and neck. I know what anticipation can do and this was turning into something that could last for the rest of the night if I was careful. Tess shivered and I initially thought she must be getting cold but then her hand came up into my hair and she pushed my face down toward her almost uncovered nipple. I moved my hand across so I could hold her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and started gently licking across the gap between them.

Tess arched her back pushing her breast towards me and moaned gently in a deep voiced way that I hadn't heard her manage before. Her hand moved to flat on my stomach and she slid her hand down making her fingers sort of walk down ahead of the rest of her hand and slowly covered my crotch with her hand. I had quite an erection by now and she squeezed it gently from the top all the way to my balls as if she was measuring it. I heard her give a sharp intake if breath as she slipped her hand back up to my belt and "measured" it going up as well.

I've seen enough blue movies with guys that could be horses or donkeys and I'm not that well hung. I mean I'm probably average to healthy sized rather than huge. But Tess's reaction to her measurement of me was a nice surprise. She clearly thought I was big enough and slid her hand into my pants to get proper confirmation there wasn't something else making that hard lump. She stared growling as she pulled my belt undone and unzipped my fly.

I wanted to give her more than just a poke and knew that if she played with my cock for too long then I probably wouldn't get to give her the sort of pleasure I had been dreaming of giving her even though I had never actually admitted that to myself until just that moment. I also had a bit of a thing about actual penetration of my step-sister and didn't know if I could manage.

So after a little while I shifted position slightly, rolling more onto my front, and paid more attention to her quite lovely boobs and nipples. It had the advantage of making my bits a little more difficult for her to play with though I held that part of me clear of the floor until Tess started rolling gently from side to side so I could kiss, lick, and suck each of her boobs in equal share. Every now and then she would pull my face up to hers for facial kisses and then after a while of just fingers touching her nipples would push my face back down over her boobs. Tess was getting a bit breathless sounding and, well not sweaty, but moist skinned. She felt warm everywhere I touched and I was feeling a little warm and probably sweaty myself.

I placed my hand on her leg just above her knee with my fingers on the inside of her thigh. Tess took a sharp inwards breath and stopped moving. I thought "Oh shit. Too far" still thinking this couldn't really be happening and then "Fuck it. What's the worst that could happen? A red hand mark on my face?"

I lifted my hand clear of her leg and with just the tips of my fingers, only just touching her inner thigh, moved my hand slowly upward. Tess did a series of little inward breaths, like "Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh" and her whole body tensed and shivered. She turned both her legs outwards and slowly moved them apart. Her hand went into my hair and she pulled my head up to her face and tongue kissed me with real passion.

I deliberately missed touching her most interesting bits lifting my fingers at the last possible moment so she could almost feel the wind of my fingers passing. Tess pushed her hips forward as I moved my fingers down the inside of her other leg trying for a touch that didn't quite happen. She breathed out slowly making a sad sounding sigh and settled her hip back to the floor.

I stopped about halfway down her thigh and started back up again. I got a similar reaction. Tess went quite stiff and quivered all over. The sharp inward breaths were repeated and, as I got closer her hips left the floor again. I seriously thought about teasing her some more but the "Oh... oh" noises she was making almost sounded like she was about to cry.

So I slid my left index finger over the outside of the hood part at the top of her slit and down the outside of her right hand lip to the bottom. I moved my finger to the outside of the other lip and traced the outline back to the top of the hood. I was surprised to find that my finger was quite wet even though I'd been careful to touch only the outside so I took my hand out of that space and, looking Tess in the eyes, put my finger in my mouth and sucked it.

Tess took my hand and pushed it down between her legs again, kissing me hard at the same time and licking the inside of my mouth. She placed my hand over her mostly shaved muffin and pressed my second finger into her very wet slit pushing her hips upward at the same time. She went "Ooh" a couple of times as she made me slide my hand back and forth making my finger slide gently into her.

It's pretty amazing exploring the inside working parts of a very horny lady and for a short while I revelled in the exploration. Her clitoris was quite pronounced and obvious. I slid my finger under it and gently massaged the shaft part of it getting gentle hip movements from Tess as I did so. I used my index and second fingers to trace every part of that orchid like body part that I could reach, while continuing to kiss Tess's face and breasts. She was back to sort of growling, or maybe purring, but clearly enjoying what I was doing... perhaps even more than I was enjoying doing it to her.

I lifted up and moved my knees in between her legs. Tess bought her hand around and carefully caressed my cock as we kissed some more and she quite suggestively started to move her hips. She reached further and gently squeezed my balls then moved her fingers under my shaft and her thumb on top. She lifted her hips totally clear of the floor as she reached them upward at the same time guiding my cock downward toward her love nest.

I still wasn't having any of that, or not yet anyway, and moved my hands to her breasts and lingeringly kissed each of those hard pink nipples. I moved down slightly kissing under and between her breasts at the same time moving my hips back slightly so she had to let go of my poor throbbing penis. Tess's hands went almost immediately to my hips and she tugged gently upwards pushing her wet pussy up against my tummy. She murmured "Oh please" as I backed away a little more and kissed her tummy between her breasts and her navel. I kissed either side of her navel and then just above her pubes. Tess seemed to suddenly realise where this was going and breathed "Oh no!" followed quickly by "Oh... I mean yes. Please... do what you want to" as I poked out my tongue and pressed it against the hood part above her clitoris.

I stretched my knees out and lay face down on the floor with my face in between Tess's legs. I poked my tongue into her wet love hole and properly tasted the delicious saltiness there. With my lips pressed against her vaginal lips I pressed my tongue in as far as I could reach and darted it about a little. I picked up each of her lips with mine and tugged them gently until my lips let go. Tess put her hand on my head and moved her hips in little circles as I licked and sucked at her working parts. She was making soft encouraging noises saying "Oh yes" and "Oh god that's lovely" and breathing hard in between.

I reached up with my right hand and found her nipple. I ran my finger around and around it occasionally flicking it slightly. With my left hand I felt around her pussy area where I was licking and started tenderly fingering her. Tess started making "unh... unh" noises and pushing hard up against me and shaking or trembling, then falling back to the floor for a while. I knew I was getting her really close.

Suddenly Tess gasped "Oh, oh, oh... Faaark."

Her back arched, her pussy pushed up and would probably have sheared off my nose if I hadn't been moving the right way myself. My face was still against her pussy and I felt it quivering, or rippling, as if some muscles in there were pulling up tightly and letting go again in some sort of sequence. Tess was definitely there. She slumped back to the ground and her arms flapped out to her side like someone making a snow angel. Her hips gyrated against my face as she really growled, quietly but a really animal noise. Her hips stopped on an upstroke and the growling changed to soft wailing sound. Then Tess tried to move herself away from me. She couldn't because of the position of the couch behind her but as she tried to move she said "Oh crap... I'm sorry" and whoosh my whole face was wet.

It seems Tess was what some people call a squirter. I don't think that sort of thing can be faked and she explained that usually she can only reach that level playing with herself. We hugged and kissed and cuddled for a bit. Tess snuggled against my chest and made cooing noises. Her hands wandered about a bit (mine were sort of as well) and she came across my still existent boner. She held on to it for a while and said "I'm really sorry but you have exhausted me. And I didn't get you off yet." I kissed her lightly and said "It's OK. Maybe next time can be yours for me." Tess smiled up at me said "That's a promise. If you can make that do what your tongue just did... "and she curled up a little bit beside me and in a few moments was completely asleep.

It was about then that I noticed it was beginning to get light. Tomorrow was here already. I quickly and quietly rounded up our scattered clothes and did my best to re-dress Tess even including the bra which was behind the couch. I had just got myself decent and sat down beside Tess and put her head more or less on my lap when there was a creak of floorboards and a few moments later Dad walked into the lounge to put the heater back on. I faked a surprised jump and did my best to not look too guilty.

Dad looked at me, and Tess lying on my lap. I really hoped he couldn't see what I could feel still pressing against Tess's ear but he simply shook his head. I told him quietly that Tess had crashed and gone to sleep and that I hadn't wanted to try waking her. Dad said "You'll be stiff for a while after sleeping like that." I very nearly laughed.