All Comments on 'Pleasing the Boss'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

Loved this story! Most excellent writing and I love the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erotic

This is extremely well written. Great development of character and pace.

bhart1bhart1over 3 years ago
Erotic lit

That's what I come here for and what I try to contribute. The bi angle is not my cup of tea really, but your tale was so well crafted that I was drawn in nonetheless.

I might suggest letting someone else edit you a time or two. There were a few small mistakes such as substitutions of homophones for the words you actually intended, and in one brief passage Gabby became Molly.

But I give you a high 5 for hitting all the right notes for me as far as the gay angle was concerned; size differential, age differential, and a celebratory focus on Butch's burly build, brute strength and intense sexual potency without casting him as a selfish asshole.

I felt like the build up was just a bit too long. Could probably have been edited down to about 5 e-pages with all the sexual tension intact, but at a slightly brisker pace. I found myself beginning to skim some passages about 3 pages in to get to the inevitable.

The pay-off was mighty, though, all in all. The sex was insanely hot and the descriptive passages eloquently captured both the physical and emotional elements well, including Chase's rewarding journey of self-discovery throughout the experience.

On the whole, well done! I give you 5 stars only because my true rating would be closer to a 5 than a 4.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

I loved it I was excited and turned on by the 2d chapter I have no improvements for your story some mistakes but still great for me!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

I loved the story I got very excite quite stiff in fact. I would love to be in that situation with a large fat cock uncut at that. I have not bottomed yet but I feel in the heat of such great sex I might give into it and might enjoy. The story may not continue but keep writing some of the same.

Jo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy Butch!

I would love to be in Chase's place under Butch -- if we could leave Gabby out of the picture! Butch is one incredible sexy man -- big, muscular, impressive cock, and as they say, hairy in all the right places! He seems genuinely interested in pleasing Chase AND being pleased BY Chase. I honestly thought Gabby was fishing for trouble with Chase, and was glad when she was away and Butch and Chase could show each other some fine loving. From their earliest encounters at the job site, it was obvious there was a growing mutual attraction between Butch and Chase!

Please write more, and keep these two men loving each other. Their kisses and hand-holding are touchingly beautiful! Good to see a large muscular masculine man can be tender as well! Glad to see Butch not only receives blow jobs but also gives them! How pleasant it would be to find one's own boss like Butch!

hornsntailhornsntailover 3 years ago

Great story. Enjoyed the big, gruff Butch with the smaller Chase. Want to find some more like this. I really could have done without Gabby. She seemed very superfluous. And I didn't understand her. Does she hit on all the new hires? Why did she lie to Butch, her husband, about Chase denying her and wanting Butch? What happened to the other new hires that stopped working for the company?

I very much enjoyed this story but the Gabby story line caused it to be less than it could have been. Still, kudos and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep this story going

Well a lot of Gabby haters posting here. Obviously they don't understand the dynamics of a power couple. Gabby loves taking little wimpy boys like Chase and turning them out for Butch. She gets her rocks off watching Chase turned into Cassie and loves getting to see Butch reaming out their little boi cunts.

She gets all the cock she wants from Butch plus the excitement and pleasure of creating little sissies.

Maybe that cottage they have been fixing up is really a place to 'rent out' Chase after Butch is tired of him. Gabby can start feminizing 'Cassie' and arrange for her to pull tricks for all the construction workers. And Cassie loves her boi pussy being stuffed and then Gabby and Butch can work on getting her a new 'sister' to also entertain the locals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well now...

Normally I abandon erotica when women are introduced, but damn, this was very hot. I want more. A lot more. I want to see them fucking on the job site. Would love to see Butch treat him like a bitch at work, and have the other guys pick up on it. Butch demanding Chase to submit to him in front of the guys. With each day Butch transforms Chase into his possession moulded into exactly what Butch needs.

illwindillwindabout 3 years ago

Four pages in and I’m tired of reading about this woman. Fetish section, buddy, that’s what it’s there for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have returned to this story a number of times. The epic final fuck gets my nut every time. I would love to see a follow up where Gabby convinces her husband to fully embrace being gay. There could be a little scene where Gabby confides in Chase that she always knew that Butch preferred men even when he didn't and that Chase was the first man that could pull that out of Butch. Now that Butch has his bitch, Gabby is ready to move on. She loves her husband, and she wanted him to be happy first before she parted ways... with half his business. Butch is just happy to find a bitch worthy of his cock.

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyalmost 3 years ago

You are a great writer - I was enchanted. One glitch where Gabby was named Molly but otherwise flawless! I totally want to watch my man with another man someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite an amazing little story. I would highly recommend it. Great characters who behave like real life. *****

subbi42subbi42over 2 years ago

Wonderful stories

Henry_HardstaffHenry_Hardstaffover 1 year ago

A wonderfully delightful story. I was uncertain whether it would be a straight or a gay or bi story for several pages. Very well done.

Thank you.

jmwwjmwwover 1 year ago

This story is amazing. Written very good and very sexy. I can't descripe how much it turned me on.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

Know why some of the "former" employees quit and never came back. Dunno about Chase but I would have heated for the border as fast as I could. I'm a perv but you ain't playing in my poop chute!

150919621509196211 months ago

Well done! Thought this would head in another direction, but enjoyed it. Would be great for another chapter, his own small home to entertain in, or perhaps a full time position in as the bitch in their home.

TerriCTerriC9 months ago

Super HOT!!! I love giving myself to big men

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY OF BURT AND CHASE.

LIKE PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE. IT'S SO HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...