Pleasing Tony

Story Info
Tony tests her limits.
4.4k words
3.89
25.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're sitting on the comfy couch on Tony's front porch. It's a warm summer evening, almost dark, and the sidewalk fifty feet away is deserted. Tony and I are both twenty-something students at the community college.

Well, we're not exactly sitting. I'm lying back with my eyes closed while Tony plants delicious kisses on my neck. One arm is around by shoulder with its hand cupping a breast through my shirt. His other hand is up under my short skirt—high up.

He nuzzles my ear and whispers. "You are so naughty, coming over here wearing no panties."

"Ummm... I always do what you tell me."

His fingers probe the rounded flesh on the side of my ass. "We'll see about that. Spread your legs."

I open my thighs and crook one leg up on the couch to give him complete access. I suck in a breath, tingling in anticipation. Tony has been my hot boyfriend all summer and has learned how to push all my buttons. He'll tease me a while on the porch and then we'll go to his bedroom, where we'll go at it like bunnies.

For me the past month has been a time of sexual awakening. Tony's a couple of years older than my twenty-two. He's shown me pleasures way beyond two-minute teenage fuck sessions. He takes his time, tests me, and then builds on my reactions. At this point I'm ready to try almost anything.

"Good girl," he croons as he pushes up my skirt. "You will be rewarded. And so will I."

He puts three fingers high on the inside of a thigh, just below where I want them. His other hand grabs my hair. I squirm and turn into his kiss.

Tony is a really good kisser. He takes it slow, doesn't attack your mouth like most boys when they get charged up. I usually end up being the one to start the tongue action. He likes bringing me to that point.

After a long kiss I snuggle my face into his neck. His fingertips begin agitating a nipple through my T-shirt. "I left my bra at home too," I moan.

He's wearing baggy shorts, which make it easy for me to run my hand up the inside of his bare thigh. I'm not surprised to find he's naked underneath. He likes me to fondle him when we're making out.

"Ummm..., that feels sooo... good," he breathes. "But your T-shirt is getting in my way. Off with it!"

I straighten up and jerk the loose shirt over my head. My breasts are a nice size, a firm handful with nipples that stand up half-an-inch when I'm excited...like now. Tony grips my shoulders and positions me to admire the view. I look toward the street to make sure no one is watching.

"Gorgeous," he says. "And so very sensitive. What would like me to do with them?"

"You know very well what," I say, blushing in spite of my forwardness. "But shouldn't we go inside?"

He lightly takes each bud between a thumb and forefinger and pulls me toward him. "I like it out here," he says as his fingers tighten.

His voice takes on a commanding tone. "We'll go in when I say so."

"Yes, sir," I breathe. He knows how being told what to do turns me on. I sit up straight, turned toward him, my shoulders back.

"What are you going to do for me tonight, Mary Ann?"

"I'm going to suck your dick," I say with a smile. Tony likes me to talk dirty to him.

"What else?"

"I'm going to lick your balls."

"And then?"

"I'll climb on your lap and guide your hard cock into my wet pussy. But that's after we go inside. I'll be making a lot of noise at that point."

He chuckles. "You are too concerned about people finding out what a hot chick you are. I've got something to help you focus on the pleasure."

My tits are abandoned as he reaches under the couch and comes up with a black sleeping mask. Before I realize what's happening he slips it over my head and pulls it tight. The world disappears.

"Tony...."

"Be quiet. Keep your hands down."

I'm nervous, but incredibly excited. He is taking our game to a new place. What's he going to do to me?

"Stand up and face me," he says firmly.

I comply. My short skirt falls back in place. The warm air caresses my bare chest. I grasp my wrists behind my back, sensing that's what he wants.

"Very nice," he says. "Now one more thing to complete the picture."

He takes hold of one ankle. "Slip out of your sandals and into this fuck-me-pumps."

"What??"

I feel my foot being inserted into a tight shoe. Where did it come from? He must have had it under the couch. What else is under there?

"Now the other one."

I can imagine how I look. The heels are at least five inches. I'm naked except for a skirt than ends way above my knees. My nipples are as big and hard as acorns. He's turned me into an erotic pinup.

"Beautiful...", he sighs. "Now keep your hands where they are and turn around."

"Tony?"

"You do want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes, Tony. You know I do."

"Then do it."

"Are you going to tie my hands?"

"Yes. I won't hurt you. Believe me, you're going to like it."

I'm not sure I'm going to like it, but I'm sure curious. Erotic stories that arouse me the most often go in this direction. I feel that I know Tony well enough to trust him. And pleasing him is always a big turn-on for me.

"Do I get a safe word?" I ask as I follow instructions.

He chuckles. "You can always say 'uncle', but I'll decide whether you really mean it."

The cloth he wraps around my wrists is silky soft, probably one of his old neckties. He secures it in a way that tightens the fabric on my wrists. No way I'll be able to free myself.

"Now we can go inside," he says. "I'll close the curtains and turn on the lights so I can appreciate how sexy you look."

He steers me with one hand on the back of my neck, and the other on my butt. I take little steps, wobbling in the high heels. I stop when my feet hit the raised threshold of the open door. He gooses me to step up and in, then closes the screen door behind me. I know his living room well—a leather sofa and several big upholstered chairs

The coffee table is an old wooden tool chest that is as long as the sofa. More than once I've lain naked on my back on that table while he worked me over. But never with my eyes covered and my hands tied.

I'm left standing alone. Tony is somewhere in the room, watching me. I can see light around the edges of the blindfold.

"What now, master?" I say jokingly. "You want me down on my knees to pleasure you? Or are you going to spank me first?"

Tony laughs. He walks around me, like he is appraising a slave girl before an auction. I arch my back and wet my lips, waiting for his touch.

He speaks softly into my ear. "Actually, I think a warm-up spanking is a good idea. It will make you more obedient and compliant. Take three steps forward and lean over the back of the chair."

I do as ordered, my charged emotions oscillating between apprehension and excitement. My stomach nestles into the padded back of the chair; my head rests on the seat. Tony lifts the skirt and exposes my bare ass. The vulnerability and lewdness of my position sends chills down the backs of my straining thighs.

"Very nice," he says, running his fingers over the protruding flesh. "What should I use? My hand? A wooden spoon? My belt?"

"Ohhh..."

Just then I hear steps on the porch. The screen door opens. A woman speaks in an incredulous voice. "My goodness, Tony. What is going on here?"

I squirm, trying to get up. Tony presses down on my back, pinning me in place. "Don't worry", he says. "It's just my landlady."

HIS LANDLADY??? What is she doing here, walking right in? What will she think of me? I bury my face in the cushion.

"Hello, Julia," Tony says. He does not seem perturbed.

"Julia owns this cottage," he explains for my benefit. "She has given me a special deal. She drops by from time to time to check on things."

"That's just great," I mouth into the upholstery.

"Julia, this is my friend, Mary Ann," Tony says. "As you can see, this is not a good time for a visit."

"Nonsense," Julia replies. "This is the perfect time. I've noticed you having company almost every night. I rented my cottage to one person, not two. More people mean more wear and tear. And that girl will surely be leaving a stain on my chair."

I hear more footsteps as Julia comes closer. "I see that you are about to spank her, but I don't see any marks yet. What has she done?"

Good God! This woman wants in on the scene! Why isn't Tony more upset? Has he set this up as the next step in my sexual education?

Tony moves his hand from my back to my ass. "She's definitely created wear and tear," he says, patting my on-display butt. "Also, I expect a light spanking will make her more compliant, so I can have my way with her anytime and anyway I want."

"Goodness," says Julia. "You do seem to have her under control. And from what I can see, she is very attractive. And submissive, to boot. Perhaps I could be of help..."

"Hey, just a minute!" I cry.

"Be quiet," barks Tony. "Julia is my friend. Being an older woman she's not as good a friend as you, but a friend none the less. I appreciate her offer."

"Not that much older," laughs Julia. "And I've had some experience along the lines of what is going on here. Is this her first spanking?"

"As a matter of fact, it is," says Tony.

I feel a soft hand on one ass cheek. Julia's voice takes on a new tone, low and sultry. Here we go. I've wondered what it would be like with another woman, and I think I'm about to find out.

"It's important to do it right," Julia says like she's giving a lecture. "Pleasure and pain must be properly intermixed. Lots of pleasure and just enough pain to let her believe she has no choice but to submit to your every command, thereby amplifying her pleasure."

"What about my pleasure?" Tony asks facetiously.

"Not to worry," Julia titters. "Follow my lead and you will be more than satisfied."

Her fingertips move lightly over my skin. Tony makes no move to stop her. I don't want him to.

For a long moment Tony is silent, giving me the chance to object. When I don't, he turns me over to her. "Okay, she's obviously into it."

"She's a hottie alright," says Julia. "Now, hold her tight while I perform an examination. I need to see what state she's in."

Tony clamps his hand on my neck and presses my head further into the cushion. Julia inserts a foot between my ankles and gently urges my feet apart.

"Open up, dear," she says. "I need to get between your legs."

Spreading myself like that is so unnatural that I hesitate. Julia reacts by delivery a stinging slap to my raised ass.

"OUCH..." I holler. My feet move. Somehow the high heels stay on.

Julia kneels, pushing my thighs apart even more. I know that my shaved pussy must be gleaming.

"You must learn instant obedience," she says. "Now let's see just how hot you are."

I feel her breath as she leans in. Then a soft fingertip lightly probes my slick lips.

"My, my...," she exclaims. "It's like well-buttered toast down here."

"Ohhhh...", I moan.

"I could wiggle my finger and bring her off in two seconds. But we don't want that. She needs some training first."

"I think the three of us are going to be really good friends," Tony enthuses. "Friends with benefits, mostly for me."

"True enough," agrees Julia. "I'll train this hottie for you. But you'd better not neglect your landlady. She had needs too."

He laughs. "It will be my pleasure, Julia. I've admired you from day one."

Oh great. Now I have competition, and I don't even know what she looks like. This is all so unreal!

"First things, first", says Julia. "Let's give her a name that is indicative of her place in our little three-some. Something like 'sex-toy'. It's important to get into her head. Without the brain involved, sex is so one-dimensional."

Tony agrees. "Sex-toy is good."

"HEY," I cry. "Don't I get to have any say in all this?"

Julia's response comes in the form of two hard slaps on my ass. "Lesson number one," she says emphatically. "You do as you're told and never talk back!"

The spanks sting but the hurt passes quickly. I'm ready to play their game and see where It leads.

"Let's get her up," says Julia. "And take off her blindfold. We need to see each other."

Tony puts his hands in my armpits and lifts me to my feet. He removes the mask and turns me around with my back to the chair. I'm facing an attractive brunet in her forties. She's about my size in height and weight, with a good figure that is well-displayed in a tight pullover and jeans. Her face has a slight masculine cast, but I would not have picked her as a Lesbian. She is smiling mischievously, with a gleam in her eyes.

"Well, well..", she purrs. "My tenant has gotten himself a nice piece. I love the high heels with the short skirt. And such big nipples on those perky tits. Tony, it's so nice of you to share her with me."

"My pleasure," says Tony. "I had no idea my landlady had such interests."

"Oh, I have very eclectic interests," laughs Julia, as she lightly palpitates one of my breasts. "I like women and men in equal measure."

She steps closer and stares into my eyes. Her fingers close on the rigid nipple. "What do you like, sex-toy?"

"I like pleasing Tony."

"Good answer," she says. "Will you also like pleasing me?"

"I don't know," I answer honestly. "I've never been with a woman."

"You will learn. Sex-toys do whatever they're told."

The pressure on my nipple increases. "I know your type," she says. "You are naturally submissive and will get off on it. Am I right?"

"Yes," I breathe, not daring to defy her. Is that true? I suspect it is. But with another woman?

"Yes, what?"

I respond instinctively. "Yes, ma'am."

Dealing with her intensity I'd almost forgotten about Tony, but now he steps in and avails himself of my other breast. "I like hearing that," he says. "It will be 'yes ma'am' and 'yes sir' from now on."

"Yes, sir,"

Julia smiles. "Our sex-toy is coming along nicely. Untie her hands so she can be put to work."

Tony moves behind me and begins to pull on the binding. "Yes," he says, "I need her to help me out of these shorts."

"Good idea," laughs Julia. "And I'm dying to get a good look at my young tenant and see what he's got."

"Likewise," Tony says. "You've teased me long enough, sashaying around in revealing outfits."

"Fair enough," she says. "This will be fun."

The tie comes loose and I drop my hands to my side. I keep my shoulders back and my head high, craving their approval.

"Off with the skirt," orders Julia. I undo the buttons and the last of my garments falls to the floor. They both appraise me hungerly.

"Now remove Tony's belt and bring it to me."

I'm leery of the belt, but I step out of the bunched fabric and approach Tony. He grins and points toward the floor, signaling that I'm to kneel. I drop to my knees. His rigid cock is outlined inches from my face. The smell of his arousal is a powerful aphrodisiac. I want to touch him.

He arches forward. "Kiss it," he commands.

I lean in and press my lips against the fabric, right on his crown, where I know he's most sensitive. He groans.

"That's enough," growls Julia. "I told you to bring me the belt."

Tony's leather belt is almost two inches wide. I shudder but free the clasp and pull. It slithers out of his pants loops like a silky snake. Julia extends her hand to receive it.

"Good girl," she says. "Now put your forehead on the floor and your ass in the air. You are about to feel the consequences of disobedience."

I freeze, knowing that the belt will really hurt.

"Quickly, now," Julia says. "One slap of the belt for every second delay."

Down goes my head. WHAP...WHAP... a forehand followed by a backhand. Not hard, but enough to make her point. And, strange as it seems, to excite me even more.

Julia goes down on one knee beside me and puts a soft hand on my ass. I gasp as it moves downward between the cheeks to my soaking pussy. Her fingers move and curl, sending an erotic current up through my torso.

"AAaaa..Haaa...."

"She's coming along nicely," Julia says to Tony, who has squatted beside us to watch. He reaches under me and cups one of my dangling breasts. An orgasm begins to build.

"Yes, indeed," he says, alternately squeezing and pulling down on the extended nipple. I begin to pant. I'm half-way there.

"Whoaa," exclaims Julia, pulling away her hand. "Can't have her going off just yet. She has work to do. Lie back, Tony, so she can take off your pants."

So far Tony has been uncharacteristically passive, letting his sexy landlady run the show. Suddenly his demeanor changes. He gets to his feet.

"Not so fast, Julia," he says sharply. "Give me the belt and take off your shirt." The tone of his voice tells her that he intends to take charge. I sit up to watch.

"You like to give orders to women," he scolds. "Let's see how you like taking them from a man."

Julia's expression softens. She hands him the belt. Then she pulls the T-shirt out of her pants and up over her head. Her ample breasts bounce in the push up bra. She shakes her head to straighten her shoulder-length tresses. "You like?" she asks diffidently.

He smiles. "Not bad. Now the pants."

Julia straightens and kicks off her shoes. The jeans are skintight, and she has to wiggle hard to peel them down and off. She presents herself to him in her sexy underwear, instantly transformed from dominant to submissive.

Tony walks up to her and draws the belt over her cleavage. She takes a big breath, offering the swelling mounds for whatever he wants to do to them. He twists the leather and scrapes the edge over the nipples protruding through the skimpy bra.

"Ahhh..."

With one hand he saws the belt back and forth over a nipple. The fingertips on his other hand moves lightly over her face. "Open your mouth," he says.

She parts her lips, admitting his finger. From my position on the floor I see her hips twitch. She's obviously becoming highly aroused. It's as sexy a scene as I've ever imagined.

"What are you waiting for, sex-toy?", he says without looking at me. "Pull down her panties and kiss her."

I scoot over. Tony moves to the side so I can kneel in front of her. The aroma of sex is over-powering. I don't know whether it's coming from her or me.

"Go slow," he says. "Take your time. Tease her. Don't let her cum. Not yet."

I've never done anything like this before, but I'm so turned on I'm game for anything. Placing my hands on her hips I work her bikini panties over her ass and down her thighs. Her wet and waxed pussy is inches from my face. I lean in and dab it with my tongue.

"OH GOD..."

Her body jerks. She pulls my head toward her, thrusting at my mouth. My nose is buried in her wet folds. I kiss and lick, trying to avoid rubbing the hard nub that I know would trigger her.

Tony goes behind her and pulls her arms back. "Hands behind your back, Julia," he orders.

"AHHHH..." She obeys but continues to grind into my face. I probe with my tongue, my body tingling with vicarious pleasure.

"What a good little sex-toy," Tony says. "Don't you agree, Julia?"

"Oh my god...," Julia sighs. "She's a natural. I can't believe she's new at this."

I reward her with a brief upward lick on her clit. It's not rocket science. I know what I would like. I experiment, and if she twitches I work the spot. She's actually humping my face.

"That's enough of that for now," says Tony. "Finish pulling off her panties and stand up. It's time to put my landlady's tits on full display."

"Yes, sir," I say, wondering when it will be my turn.

In my high heels I'm a few inches taller than bare-footed Julia. I step back, expecting Tony to strip off her last bit of clothing.

"You do it," he says to me. "Leave that nothing-bra under her boobs. It won't get in our way and she'll look sexier."

12