Pleasing Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use two hands to jerk the cups down. Out flop a pair of full, natural tits, supported from underneath by the tight bra. They're a little bigger than mine, but not as firm. Her hard nipples stand up like pegs on a counting board.

Tony moves in to sample the goods. His palms rotate on the domed flesh. She puts her head back and closes her eyes. "What do you want, Julia?" he asks.

"I want you to fuck me," she breathes. "I've wanted it since the first day you moved in."

"What about our sex-toy?"

"What about her? She can help you."

"Good idea," he says. He looks at me. "Get me out of these shorts. And make sure I'm good and hard."

Once again I drop to my knees, this time in front of Tony. His erection is a long ridge pushing up against his pants, inches from my face. I mouth it through the fabric at the same time I undo the button and pull down the zipper. Then I lean back and ease the shorts over the goodies and down his legs. His cock flops out at right angles, hard as I've ever seen it.

He steps out of the fabric and thrusts himself toward me. "Give it a good-luck kiss," he says, and I do, savoring the salty pre-cum. He is so very ready.

Julia is watching with wide eyes, her hips swaying slowly back and forth, a filly in anticipation. He turns toward her, like a centurion leading with his spear. "Over the back of the chair, Julia," he commands.

"Oh no," she pretends to protest. "You're not going to take me from behind?"

"Oh yes," he says. "Just like I was about to do with sex-toy when you came in."

"I guess I have no choice," she pouts. I'm amazed at the wantonness of this woman. Will I be like this in a few years?

Tony takes me by the hand. "Help me get her over the chair," he says.

She doesn't take much urging. The image of her offering herself for his pleasure is super erotic. Did I look like that before she interrupted us?

"Put me in her," Tony commands. "Slowly."

I take hold of his cock and lead him into position. Julia wiggles her butt in anticipation. Still holding on to the rigid phallus I squat down so I can see exactly what I'm doing. Gently I rub the rounded tip against her moist lips. Julia groans. She is going to be a noisy fuck, same as me. Tony will love it.

"Ahhhh...ohhhh....jeezzz... kaaaa..."

Tony grabs her hips and works her ass in a lazy circle. Her lubricious pussy slides over and around his sensitive crown. He sighs and begins a shallow humping. She cries out.

"OH GOD....fuck me.... FUCK ME..... please..... don't make me wait...."

I know her need and I lightly squeeze Tony's balls to encourage him. But he's not finished teasing her.

"Find her clit," he says to me. "But be careful not to set her off."

I release his balls and work a finger alongside his cock and into the wet groove. Skirting the yawning hole that so desperately wants to be filled, I move upward until I contact the hard nub. She screeches and bounces her hips on the chair.

"Easy," he purrs. "What do you think, sex-toy, is she primed and ready?"

"OH YES... her pleasure point is puffed and eager."

"Good. Keep your finger there to make sure it gets the contact it needs. Here we go!"

He leans in and I maneuver his cock-head into position. Gradually he penetrates the tunnel. The crown disappears.

"Ahhhhhh..." he sighs, pausing to savor the warm embrace. I nudge the side of her clit. She goes crazy, bucking her ass like a spooked pony. Tony has to hold her down.

"NOW!" he cries, and buries himself to the hilt. He reaches under her and grabs her handing tits. I cup his balls with one hand and finger her clit with other. She goes off like a moon rocket.

I'm sure the neighbors and anyone walking on the sidewalk are getting an earful of her ecstasy. I know Tony is loving it. He's told me that the sounds women make when they really let go are incredibly eroitic. He always cums when I do.

He groans and pumps her a few more times before collapsing on her back. I sit back on the floor. My hand moves from her pussy to my own. I'm on the verge myself.

"God that was hot!" I announce.

Tony pushes himself off her and smiles down on me. His cum-covered cock droops in my face.

"Don't worry, little sex-toy", he says. "You're next. Now stop playing with yourself and get a washcloth to clean me up. Then we'll all go to bed. The night is young."

12