Pleasure After a Frustrating Day

Story Info
She gets pampered by her husband after a frustrating day.
2.9k words
4.65
9.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I normally don't care what other people do, but I'm getting really sick of this couple behind me!

Lindsay had dealt with enough people that day that her fuse was a little extra short, and the couple making out behind her really wasn't helping. She wished this line would move a little faster—she had a lot of cleaning to get done and dinner to make before her husband got home—but the girl at the register seemed too interested in getting the guy she was checking out to ask for her number. Her extra low blouse and extra pushy bra kept the guy hooked and kept the line stopped, trapping Lindsay between the flirty girl and the frisky couple.

She didn't know what was worse: the gasps and moans coming from behind, with the occasional shaking of the magazine stand when they bumped into it, or the cashier practically flashing her breasts to the world.

Come on! Keep the line moving! Her boobs aren't even that impressive!

When Lindsay finally got up to pay for her groceries, she took a mental note of the cashier's bosom for later reference.

On the drive home, she couldn't stop thinking about the gasps and moans she heard the whole time she was stuck in line because of the bosomy girl running the register, and that just kept irritating her more. She was almost home where she could forget about the couple and the girl (as soon as she proved to herself that her breasts were more impressive) in her chores—too bad she couldn't forget about them by watching a show or playing a game instead.

Lindsay was so absorbed in her thoughts, wondering how long she could get Jake to stare at her breasts like the jerk in front of her did for that stupid girl and if she gasped and moaned that much when they made out, that she didn't notice her husband's car parked in front of their home. She let out a little gasp of her own when she walked in and noticed her chore list was complete.

"Wha...? What is this? Everything is put away, the floors are cleaned, and is that dinner I smell cooking?"

"Not cooking, cooked!" she heard her husband's voice yell from the kitchen. "I just finished the mopping in time to get dinner out of the oven before it burned, so count yourself lucky that we aren't having Jake-style casserole today!"

He always joked about how he burned the food, but the truth was that he was pretty good at getting dinner on the table if not as good as her.

"I thought you were still at work? I was going to get to this as soon as I got home!" she protested.

"I know, but I thought you could use a break. Besides, it's Friday and I decided that I'd rather be with my sexy wife instead of the smelly engineers," he said as he took her groceries from her before coming back to give her a hug and a kiss. "I love you."

Those were the words she needed whispered in her ear all day. That and feeling his strong arms around her made all her problems melt away. She was home.

"I love you, too."

His hands lingered as his body pulled away, going down to her hips, up past her stomach and over her breasts, the sensation causing her heart to skip a beat, before finally pulling away.

Over dinner, he gave her one of his big stupid smirks that he did when she told him about the grinding couple and busty flirt at the store.

"I think you're cute" he laughed.

Cute? Freaking cute! He's no better than that jerk in line in front of me!

She was so lost in thought again that it took her a while to realize that he had been staring at her breasts!

I knew my boobs were better, she thought smugly. I'm only wearing a t-shirt bra and I get the same reaction.

***

"Let's see if we can massage those knots out of your shoulders, eh?" he offered after dinner. Lindsay obliged and moved to the couch where she sat in his lap as his hands started working away at her stress. His touch felt so nice, that she was pretty sure that the knots were disappearing just from him being there rather than him massaging away, but it felt so good she wanted him to keep going. Occasionally a hand would get distracted and wander to her hips and 'happen' to find its way back by crossing over her chest, sometimes lingering for an extra second or two, causing her heart to skip another beat each time he rubbed over her hard nipples. It took everything she had to keep from gasping out loud with every pass.

She was enjoying the backrub enough that she could feel her vagina starting to lubricate and she decided she needed more intimate cuddles right now.

"Find a movie for us to watch. I'm going to go upstairs and take off my pants" she told him.

"Want some help?" he said with a wink and a smile.

"Ha ha no," maybe... "You find us a show and I'll be back down in a bit" she chimed. Her mood had improved a lot since she got home.

When she got her clothes off and was about to put on something more comfortable when she remembered the busty register girl. She put down the t-shirt, walked to the dresser, and pulled out her favorite lacy push up bra and put it on.

Oh yeah, my boobs are way better, she thought as she admired her slender curves in the mirror.

But the real test is to see if I can get Jake to stare longer than the other guy did.

She went back to the dresser and the closet and pulled out panties and a slip to match the bra and went back downstairs.

It took him a bit to notice, but his eyes locked on target as soon as he realized what had taken his wife so long.

"Did you find a show for us?" she asked coyly, knowing full well that she was the only show he was interested in now.

"Er... yeah. I picked out this comedian I thought you'd like"

"Nah, let's do something else" she said as she took the remote and picked out a romantic comedy, ignoring his groan. He won't be watching the movie anyway, she mused.

Sure enough, as she sat down next to him, he pulled her close and started gently caressing her with his fingertips. He started with her arms, gently exciting her nerves, giving her goosebumps all over her body, before moving to her stomach. The slip she had on was thin and silky, so she could feel every touch like it was on her bare skin, so, despite the movie, she started closing her eyes, taking in the full effect of his touch on her body. He caressed her hips and flat stomach, eventually moving to her thighs, his gentle touch sending jolts through her body when she noticed her juices starting to flow.

"Mmmm..." she lightly moaned. She never forced any noises, but it still surprised her how involuntary her moans were. She was really getting turned on when she felt his lips on her neck, leaving a long gentle kiss that sent a wave of pleasure through her body. If she wasn't wet before, she could feel it now.

"Oh, Jake. Oh, I love you" she moaned as he worked at her sensitive neck, his hands exploring her body.

While one hand was spending time gently stroking her inner thighs, the other was feeling from her hips, over her stomach, and finally to her breasts, occasionally finding its way under her lacy bra to play with her hard nipples which forced another moan.

"You're so hot," he whispered in her ear. "I love the feel of your boobs filling my hands as I rub your nipples."

"I love it when you grab my... oooh..." she didn't get a chance to respond before she felt him bite down on her neck and suck. At the same time, she felt a finger slide under her lace panties and rub the outside of her lips near her clit as he pinched her nipple with the other hand. Getting stimulated in those three ways simultaneously made her body convulse and tense with pleasure, releasing a loud moan that she was sure was why she started to feel him bulge.

With desire filling Lindsay's body, she flipped around and straddled him in one swift movement. She settled her lips on the hard lump in his pants, rocking side to side to swallow as much of that lump as she could through her panties, giving him a great view of her sexy curves while she straddled him. She reached under his shirt and pulled it over his head, feeling his toned muscles as she did.

He reached up and grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in for a deep kiss. With his tongue plunging deep into her mouth, she felt her hips start moving of their own accord, grinding at the hard lump hidden under his jeans.

She wanted to feel him, needed to feel him, but his pants were too thick to properly feel him as she grinded on him. Reluctantly, she pulled away from their deep kiss and moved down to undo his pants, making sure she kept her back bent and cleavage exposed to give him a great view while she worked.

Getting down on her knees to pull down his pants, she felt another wave of lubricant soak her panties at the sight of his hard penis that she wanted penetrating deep into her.

You took care of me today, so now I will take care of you, she thought as she started to lovingly rub his shaft up and down, fluids starting to leak out of the tip.

He's so big because of me, and he's earned some loving after all he did for me today, she thought.

She started rubbing faster while playing with his testicles with her free hand, and deep throated moan came from her man.

He really likes this, maybe I should...

Strong hands grabbed her and lifted her out of her thoughts and onto the couch, staring face up at her husband's fully exposed body.

What are you going to do to me? she thought as fantasies started flashing through her head: he's fingering me as we make out, he's licking my clit, he's sucking on my boobs, he's spooning me while rubbing my shoulders, he's holding my hips as he thrusts into me from behind.

He bent down for a kiss when suddenly she felt something stiff prodding at her wanting vagina, her wet panties denying entry, though they stretched under the strain of his hard penis. She could feel the fabric rubbing over her clit as it pulled, sending a tingling sensation up her body, before the prodding moved up to her clit, replacing the soft rubbing with squeezing pressure which forced out another deep gasp from Lindsay.

The pressure suddenly disappeared and Lindsay felt her upper body lift and her slip slide off over the top of her head. She knew she looked sexy lying there exposed in her favorite lace panties and bra, and the look on his face told her that he thought the same.

Quit staring and come back down here! she thought desperately.

I want to feel your body on mine!

She reached up and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him back down on top of her. While kissing and sucking at her neck, he pulled her panties aside and brought his penis down to her lips, this time without any resistance from her panties. She started to moan again as he rubbed his penis over her outer lips, starting from her vaginal opening and sliding up to her clit, rubbing the head in circles around her most sensitive part. The more he rubbed the more she moaned, her back starting to arch, trying to get him in.

"Go inside me!" she begged. "I want you inside me!"

He apparently was also done with the teasing since he wasted no time moving from her clit down to penetrate. She let out a long, low moan as he slowly inserted himself deep inside of her, pleasure cascading over her as her body accepted the long-anticipated penetration. Her body started to move once again as if she were a spectator; she experienced what her body experienced though she felt that it moved of its own accord.

With pleasure flooding her body, she moaned as she moved, every movement bringing a new wave of wonderful stimulation. Pleasure started to build in her vagina and around her clit, building with each moan she made, each moan she heard, each thrust, and each touch of their skin. She loved this man with all her heart and being with him in this moment is all she desired.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear. "You feel so good. I love you."

"I... I... Oh... Oooh... Oh! Oh, Jake! Oh, I love you! Oh, Jake! Oooh! Oh!"

Her pleasured screams were the only response she was able to muster as her body began to convulse, waves of pleasure cascading over her body from her clit to the tips of her fingers as she clenched her thrusting husband tight while she climaxed.

As her screams subsided, his thrusts slowed and eventually stopped, but his penis still seemed to be as big as ever.

He's still going! she thought excitedly.

She took a moment to catch her breath, pushed him off, and went back to straddling him.

She moved her panties back out of the way and positioned her lips to wrap around his penis and started to go down over him, fully enveloping him in her before she started grinding up and down. In this position, his hands were free to explore, and explore they did! He unhooked her bra first, finally exposing her beautiful breasts which he fondled and groped and kissed and sucked. He had largely ignored her breasts until now, and the extra sensitivity from her orgasm sent new jolts of pleasure through her with every squeeze and every kiss.

Lindsay started grinding harder and his hands moved over her body, fondling her breasts, gripping her butt, and scratching across her back all while he had one nipple in his mouth. She felt so connected to her husband in this moment, each of them enjoying each other and each other's pleasure, stimulating each other as much as they could.

All she could focus on were her thoughts of the moment's pleasure: He's so hot! I love the feel of his hard penis inside of me as I grind! Oh, it feels so good! Oh! Oh, yeah!

"Oh! Oh, Jake! Oh, I'm cumming! Oh, I love you! Oh!" she cried. Unable to support herself as she lost control of her body, she collapsed on him, her body still writhing in pleasure.

"I love you, too," he said. "You're so hot. I'm so lucky to have you."

Her breathing still heavy, Lindsay realized that he was still ready to go, his penis still hard, and, if anything, even larger than before.

I want that to go deep inside me, she thought.

As if he could read her thoughts, he sat up, holding her tight in his arms, and flipped her over on her back. He reached under her hips, getting a good feel of her butt, grabbed her panties, and pulled them off onto the ground. With Lindsay fully exposed to him, he grabbed her by her hips and pulled her into him, her legs held up by his arms and shoulders, and she felt him enter deep inside of her, pressing his way up to her cervix.

"Oh, Jake!" she cried, the intensity of the deep penetration surprising her.

He started working his hips back and forth, each penetration ending with a satisfying slap to punctuate each thrust when his hips hit hers. Her whole body moved with his thrusts as he pushed her with his hips and pulled her back with her hands, back and forth, going deeper with each thrust.

He's so big! I want him to cum inside me!

"Oh! Go harder!" she cried.

Deep moans started to escape his lips, adding to her own pleasured cries, and she knew he was getting close. Faster and faster he went, heeding her cry to go harder until his face told her he couldn't take it anymore. He let out a final deep moan as he made one final thrust to her cervix, filling her with semen.

After he finished convulsing inside of her, he took her legs off his shoulder and laid down on top of her, snuggling her close to him.

"I love you, Lindsay," he whispered, kissing her ear.

Lying there with her husband, she began to think about how lucky she was. Nothing could have made her day worse than it was, but he was somehow able to turn it all around and make her feel relaxed and loved. She appreciated him so much and loved him for all he did for her. Maybe during the week she'll do a photoshoot so he can have some sexy pictures of her at work.