Pleasure & Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,153 Followers

"My true calling is art and human nature," Lady Laura said. "I love creating things. I love making people happy. And, I love sex."

It was Jenny's turn, and she explained how she lived an ordinary life and had only become a lawyer to follow in her parents' footsteps. She was single, and aside from socializing with friends on the weekends, her life was structured around her budding career.

Jenny concluded, "That's me in a nutshell. I'm a fitness enthusiast, I love to cook, and I'm a workaholic."

"I'm so glad we're having this conversation today," Lady Laura replied. "I'm hosting an event tomorrow at my studio. It's a typical art exhibit, with high end clients. We're selling various works. But of course, it's closed to the public, if you catch my drift."

Jenny gulped. "An adult themed event?"

"Listen, if you're going to be our top legal mind, you really should become acquainted with this lifestyle. The sooner, the better... don't you think?"

The point was more than legitimate, and also expected. Jenny had to suck it up and fully embrace the craziness of the job.

"True," she agreed. "I look forward to seeing what happens."

"Seeing? Why not experience it firsthand?"

There was a sudden pause on the line. Despite the fact that their connection was by phone, Jenny could almost see a naughty smile forming on the domme's lips.

"I don't think that'll work," Jenny replied hesitantly.

"Says who? Discretion is a high priority for us. It'll be worth it. I promise you. Dave figures you have a submissive side. Let's see if he's right about that. I know I'd love to dominate a hot young lawyer like you."

What a thought. Jenny imagined herself as one of those women in the pictures. Bound, gagged, whipped, or who knows what else. It looked so brutal, yet so unbelievably arousing at the same time.

Jenny took a deep breath. "If I say no?"

"That's fine," the domme replied graciously. "You can simply be a voyeur into our world of sexual taboos."

"And if I say yes?"

"Then you'll have no control. At least for that period of time. I'll own you. I'll command your body, mind, and the space between your legs. Mouth too, of course. This is my area of expertise. I'll never hurt you too badly, unless you beg me for more."

"I'll have to think it over," Jenny finally replied after a brief pause. "But I'm leaning towards no, to be honest. I keep my work and sex life separate. I have to worry about ethical violations or else I could be disbarred."

"I understand completely. But while you think about it, know that everything will be kept secret. Cassandra has already agreed to participate and she sounded excited by the proposition."

"She has?"

Lady Laura made a small giggling noise. "Yes, she has. I told her not to tell you. I wanted to be the one to approach you about the opportunity."

"What has Cassandra agreed to do?"

"Simply put, everything and anything. She'll be one of my servants for the night. Maybe she'll serve drinks and hors d'oeuvres to our lovely guests. Or maybe I'll have her suck a big fat cock in front of everyone. It's arousing for our visitors to watch a dick disappear down the throat of a beautiful, hungry young new player. And I know several men who would jump at the chance to see just how much cock she could swallow."

Jenny flinched. "You're kidding?"

"You've seen the pictures. Do you think I'm kidding?"

"I think you're a self-assured woman who always gets what she wants."

Lady Laura laughed. "Everyone likes me. But that's not the issue here. I need your answer now, so that plans can be finalized by tomorrow. Yes or no?"

Another long pause fell between them. They both knew where this was headed, but neither of them wanted to rush the conclusion.

"How would I be treated? There are certain things that I can't tolerate. I won't agree to be humiliated or degraded. And pain is out of the question."

"You'll be treated like a novice," the domme replied thoughtfully. "At least by my standards. You'll also be given a safeword, so you can exit the situation at any moment should you become uncomfortable."

Jenny gulped loudly. "Okay, fine, I'll do it."

"Excellent choice, counselor. Now, the fun begins."

"Now?"

"I'm a big believer in early planning," the Lady explained. "It makes things flow smoothly, which ultimately leads to greater pleasure."

"Well, let's dive right in."

Jenny kept the phone to her ear as she listened. Her mouth opened slightly and she involuntarily licked her lips.

***

The next 24 hours brought a mixture of anticipation and nerves for Jenny. The art event occupied her every thought, and she was glad she didn't have a court appearance anytime soon.

She kept her promise and followed the rules.

First, she couldn't have contact with Cassandra, for any reason.

Second, she showered, groomed herself, and dressed elegantly for the evening. Jenny also applied her makeup in a very sensual way. She used smokey tones for her eyes. Her rouge accentuated high cheekbones. Finally, she chose a vibrant red lipstick, because she told herself that others might find it appealing. But, down deep, she knew it was because she felt herself embracing the dirty girl within.

Third, she kept an open mind. Jenny already knew the safeword to be used should the situation push past her comfort zone. But, she doubted her need for it. She trusted Dave. And more importantly, she strangely trusted Lady Laura, even though they'd never met.

Fourth, obedience.

It was 7 pm and Jenny caught an Uber to the small art studio downtown that was hosting the event. Her heart was beating wildly the entire ride. As instructed, she had the driver pull into the back parking lot, but before she did, she checked a small mirror in purse and make sure her hair and makeup were on point. Ok, this isn't typical legal work. I promise myself I'll never do this again. It's just something I have to try.

She texted the domme, who immediately responded and greeted her at the back entrance. God, this was more nerve wracking than her first courtroom appearance in front of a judge.

As they greeted each other, Jenny got an eyeful. This wasn't what she expected at all. Lady Laura was dressed in an elegant fashion. She was a 30-something, chic woman with refined mannerisms. Her smile was genuine and warm. Could this woman really be an intimidating domme?

They shook hands, hugged, and kissed each other's cheeks. The domme closed the door and the two stood in the backroom while several well dressed men and women prepared hors d'oeuvre and champagne.

"This is where you get naked," Lady Laura explained assuredly.

Jenny was completely taken aback. Worse yet, she knew this wasn't a joke. Despite Lady Laura's smile and pleasant demeanor, Jenny knew this was the point when the momentum would shift in a more meaningful way. This was the time when fantasy was about to turn abruptly into reality.

"Here? Now?"

Jenny's eyes gazed the room again to the servers, none of whom had flinched when they heard the command to get naked. Clearly they had been in this sort of environment before.

"Rules are rules," the Lady reminded. "Behind these walls, you serve me. You agreed to relinquish control. This is the first step."

There was no change in tone and the Lady appeared quite serious. Jenny swallowed nervously. She really didn't want to quit this early into the evening, especially since her pussy had suddenly become so very wet. Her fingers moved to the straps of her dress, preparing to pull it down. Then something came to mind which immediately caused her to freeze.

"Cassandra will be here, won't she?" Jenny asked. "I...I don't know if I can be naked in front of her. We work together."

A wry smile appeared on Lady Laura's lips. "Funny you should mention that. I had quite a discussion with her about the very same issue. Trust me, you'll want to get naked and join the fun."

Coming here tonight, Jenny had known this was going to be an interesting experience. But naked? In front of the guests? In front of her loyal paralegal and friend too!?

Those thoughts caused her to shiver. She paused and reminded herself that this was going to help her understand her new job, no matter how far fetched that logic seemed. She was never someone to back down from any challenge before, why start now? It could very well be that she was on the cusp of a potentially amazing career opportunity. A little below the surface however, she knew that her pussy was calling the shots. The minute Lady Laura had instructed her to shed her clothes, her cunt had cried out for attention.

Mustering a false sense of courage, she tried to appear as brave as possible. Boldy, she pulled the straps of her dress down.

Lady Laura smiled. "What made you decide? You seemed hesitant."

"I'm a career woman," Jenny said, sliding the dress down. "This is my job."

The dress lowered and she stepped out of the pooled material so that she could bend over to pick it up off the floor. She placed the dress on a nearby table. While in her undergarments, she kept her eyes locked on the domme. Then, she reached back to unclasp her black lace bra and she remove her matching panties. Both undergarments formed a pile on top of her dress. Without further instructions, Jenny removed her heels and stood barefoot on the hard floor.

So, it was done. Jenny stood naked in front of the domme. She rejected the urge to cover her breasts and well trimmed pussy because she knew it would just delay the inevitable. Jenny was proud of her body and stood with her head up and shoulders back. Members of the staff showed no reaction when they happened to glance her way. Jenny assumed they had seen this play out a million times before.

"Not bad for an attorney," Lady Laura noted, while she feasted her eyes on the supple naked body which stood before her. "Nice shape. Nice tone. I love your perky tits. And those pink nipples of yours...to die for."

The domme reached out and softly rolled her thumb against Jenny's left nipple. Jenny reflexively flinched, before calming. Then, Jenny realized there was no outfit nearby that would replace her dress.

"What will I be wearing?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"What do you think?"

When a question followed a question, it usually indicated a less than desirable answer.

Jenny gulped. "So, I'll be naked."

"Basically," Lady Laura replied. Then, she tapped a finger on her chin as if deep in thought. "Except for one thing. Actually, make that two. Hang on."

The domme reached over to a drawer, from which she pulled out a collar and blindfold. The collar was black leather and had a leash attached. The blindfold was a standard issue which Jenny had seen used in porn and the Lady's photo album.

Sure enough, the next step came swiftly. Lady Laura stood in front of Jenny and fastened the collar to her neck. The domme appeared comfortable with the maneuver. It was as if they were two friends in a boutique and Lady Laura was helping Jenny try on a new necklace. But, this wasn't a piece of costume jewelry! It was a symbol of submission. Jenny was formally abdicating control of her body.

The events seemed surreal as they unfolded. The domme gave a gentle tug to make sure it was secure.

Next came the blindfold. The domme held it in her hand and gave a meaningful look.

"Don't be scared," Lady Laura continued gently. "Just let go. The staff here is highly experienced and our guests know how to treat you. I recommend that you embrace the feeling of submission, so that you can truly enjoy the whole affair. I sense your fear, but I also see that your pupils are wide in anticipation and your nipples are erect. We both know this excites you greatly."

Jenny stood for a bit, dumbfounded. She knew every word was true.

"What do I do next?" she managed to utter.

"At first, serving. You'll be holding a tray of drinks while a staff member leads you around by your leash. Let's not get ahead of ourselves until we see if you react the way that I think you will. If you're a good girl, you'll be given more tasks."

Jenny's pussy clenched. The domme sensed the tension and it made her smile turn into a steamy grin. Then, Lady Laura stretched the elastic of the blindfold and put it over Jenny's head, effectively blinding her.

"Will I be the only one naked?" Jenny gulped, hard.

"No. There will be other naked female servers. Naked men as well. Balance is important at these functions, as you will find out later. "

There was another tug on the leash by Lady Laura. "Come. It's time. I'll have one of my staff guide you."

"Is Cassandra in the art studio too?" Jenny asked before moving.

"Yes, she is. If you do a good job, I may even let you see her. Enjoy your experience, Counselor."

At that moment, Jenny's world was forever changed.

***

As Jenny stepped out of the kitchen, she realized that with the blindfold on, her other senses had heightened. Her bare feet tingled on the cool, solid floor of the art studio. Chilled air from the ventilation system brushed her naked skin and left it riddled with goose-bumps. She felt certain that her pink nipples remained rock hard.

The sounds in the room were unnerving. There was a great deal of chatter, most of it revolved around the works of art, or so Jenny thought. From the sounds of the crowd, she guessed that there were an equal number of men and women present. Giggling and raucous laughter erupted several times.

Jenny could feel the eyes of the patrons on her as she moved unhurriedly through the room. She heard people discussing tits and other body parts. Realizing that everyone had seen her naked body by now, she wondered if they were referencing a piece of artwork, or her.

One thing became abundantly clear to Jenny. The more she walked, naked and blindfolded in front of a room full of strangers, the wetter her cunt became. As her thighs brushed together with each step, Jenny could feel the growing pool of pussy juice forming inside of her.

Slowly, Jenny was pulled around the room by her leash until she was halted and handed a tray of champagne glasses. She walked slowly enough so that nothing would spill. Several times the server had her pause; the tray felt lighter after each stop. It soon felt as if the tray was empty and the staff member had Jenny stand still with her ass against a cold brick wall. The rough surface on the smooth skin of her ass caused her nipples to protrude even more than before and she fought to control her breathing, which had become erratic. After a pause, her tray was refilled with glasses. She stood still, in place, holding the tray. When her arms became tired, she was allowed a brief moment of rest.

Jenny's mind entered a zen like state as she stood there alone against the wall. Her thoughts turned inward and focused on her own state of arousal. Never before had her nipples felt so plump. Her pussy yearned to grip something, anything... a tongue, fingers, a dick. She pictured herself in several of the positions she had seen while doing research in Lady Laura's library of images and her heart rate quickened.

Jenny wondered if she knew anyone in the room besides Cassandra and Lady Laura. She wasn't personally aware of anyone besides Cassandra who had an interest in this type of activity. But then again, this wasn't likely to be a topic of conversation amongst casual friends. Cassandra was the only friend who openly discussed sex.

Speaking of which, where in the hell was Cassandra? Was she nude as well? Had she been tasked with doing the same thing? Or was she doing something else? Something more provocative.

God, the conversations they'd have later. Jenny half-heartedly considered breaking off contact with Cassandra after tonight. If they saw each other's naked bodies at this event, their friendship would absolutely take on a different flavor.

Jenny's concentration broke when she heard Lady Laura on the microphone, calling for everyone's attention as she addressed the group. She had the air of a business woman whose passion was art, as opposed to a sexual domme.

Lady Laura thanked the crowd for attending, admiring the various pieces of art, and for making purchases. There were a few other pleasant remarks about upcoming events. She concluded by telling the small crowd to "enjoy the entertainment," after which a few cheers and laughs could be heard.

The last comment made Jenny's hair stand. Was she going to be involved as the entertainment too?

Jenny brushed off the thought, which was actually more of a hope. She managed to relax when the crowd returned to their normal conversations. That was, until she heard an unmistakable sound. A smacking noise. Then another. And another. Jenny wasn't ignorant. She knew it was the sound of a spanking. Someone nearby was being struck with a hand, or a paddle, or who knows what.

Jenny's legs clamped together as her pussy started to tingle and demand attention. Then she felt soft lips pressing against her ear.

"Would you like to see your friend?" Lady Laura whispered.

Jenny's heart galloped. "Yes...."

"You may only peek, for now."

The right side of Jenny's blindfold was lifted. She saw Cassandra, naked in the middle of the room, surrounded by glamorously dressed people. The paralegal was on a raised platform, which was accessed by several steps. She had been positioned on her elbows and her knees were widely spread. As a result, her wet center was prominently on display. A male staff member, who was also nude, spanked her with a wooden paddle.

The strikes appeared to be as brutal as they sounded because Cassandra's ass cheeks had turned cherry red. The paralegal was blindfolded and began to moan and groan out loud after every crack of the paddle against her ass. The sounds did not convey pain, but rather, pleasure.

With every strike, Jenny could see her friend dip her head down as she absorbed the energy of the paddle. Cassandra's breasts hung downward from the position and her nipples pressed against the table top. Having seen similar images on the computer had not adequately prepared Jenny for the electrifying whole body sensation of witnessing it in person.

"That's enough for now," Lady Laura said, pulling the blindfold back down. "Tell me how that made you feel."

The sound of slapping and moaning continued. Jenny's breathing had become shallow and rapid as she collected her thoughts.

"I...I don't know what to say."

There was a long pause, and after a few more slaps, the noises stopped. Had that painful experience ended for Cassandra? If so, what would happen to her next?

"I've had my eyes on you all evening. Your breathing and protruding nipples give you away, Darling. You're excited. Do you need a spanking, too?"

Though she was mortified, Jenny was able to blurt out, "I don't like pain."

"Fair enough."

"What will happen to me?" Jenny asked nervously. "If I stay, what will you do with me? Will I just keep standing here?"

"That depends. Why don't we check your pussy to see if my observations are accurate?"

Before Jenny had time to react, Lady Laura reached below and inserted two fingers inside Jenny's pussy. Jenny felt a brief moment of satisfaction as the fingers wiggled deeper inside her moist tunnel. All too briefly, they were then extracted.

"Exactly," the domme said with elation. "Honey, you're wet. And, speaking of honey, you taste heavenly. Nice and sweet, my favorite flavor."

Jenny could hear sucking noises by her ear. It was obvious that the domme was tasting Jenny's pussy juice from her own fingers.

"I'm sorry," Jenny blurted out, then cursed herself for being embarrassed by her stimulated state.

The domme laughed. "Sorry? For what? Being human? Enjoying pleasures of the flesh? Sweetheart, I want you to enjoy your sexuality. You're in good hands here. I give you my word."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,153 Followers