Pleasure Conversions

Story Info
Stephanie meets Elaine - and makes exercise fun.
6.9k words
4.68
20.4k
20
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure Conversions

Stephanie sank lower in the bath until only her head protruded above the surface of the hot soapy water. 'There's nothing quite like luxuriating in a tub of hot water,' she thought, as she languidly soaped each of her long slim legs in turn.

She lay there for a few moments, not moving, the hot water making her skin tingle. Sitting up slightly, her full breasts broke the surface, and although the large bathroom was warm, the contrast in temperature between the hot water and the air was enough to make her nipples engorge and erect. She looked down at them, smiling to herself. She was proud of her breasts; they were beautifully shaped, and although large, they showed no sign of sagging. Crowned by dark areolae, and large sensitive nipples, she often thought of them as her, 'toys,' because she loved to play with them, and they gave her so much pleasure.

Lying back with her head on the rim of the bath, she rubbed the perfumed soap between her hands until she had worked up a rich, creamy lather. Putting the soap back in the soap dish, she closed her eyes, and then cupped her hands, slick with lather over her breasts. 'No hurry,' she thought, 'anticipation is such a lovely thing.' She could feel her nipples, already swollen, grow harder, and bigger still against the palms of her hands. Her breasts throbbed with an ache that was almost painful, and started an echo in the pit of her stomach, and pussy.

Still she waited, not moving, although her breathing had become shallow and much faster. Finally she could hold out no more, and her hands began to move at last, in a painfully slow circular motion, and the sensation was so intense that a low moan of pleasure escaped her lips, and her legs opened in an involuntary spasm. The swirl of warm water against her pussy felt delicious. She squeezed her nipples; softly at first, then harder, sending messages of pleasure to her, as yet untouched pussy.

The soapy hands slid effortlessly over her heavy breasts, so incredibly smooth and slippery, with hardly any friction at all. She gloried in the sensations, and it was only with the promise of even greater pleasure that she disengaged her right hand, and allowed it to sink beneath the surface of the perfumed water.

With her left hand squeezing and pinching the responsive flesh of her breasts, Stephanie let her right hand caress along the length of her abdomen until at last she reached the neatly trimmed pubic mound. She managed to resist the temptation that her swollen clitoris offered, and detoured round the edge of her pussy, stroking the soft skin of her inner thighs instead.

Again her legs opened wider, her pussy longing for attention, and finally she could deny herself no longer. Her hand trailed higher up the inside of her right thigh until it made contact with her expectant and open labia. Softly caressing the outer edges of her lips, she circled the clitoral area, but refrained from stimulating her clitoris directly. She wanted to make the exquisite sensations last, and continued teasing and tormenting her cunt, the slow movement and the indirect pressure of her hand making her gasp with pleasure.

Stephanie let her left hand slip below the water, moving in to join her right on the friendly attack on her pussy. It homed in on, and parted her welcoming pussy lips; the first two fingers slid home, the palm and heel of her hand cupping her mound. Moving her fingers in and out gently while applying pressure with the heel of her hand, she could feel the first distant tremors of orgasm. Her right hand had returned to her breasts, pinching and squeezing the nipples hard, but as the first waves of orgasm approached her stricken cunt, it plunged below the surface to administer the coup de grace.

She lifted the palm of her left hand and the fingers of her right slid under it finding the engorged clitoris below. The direct pressure on her pleasure centre tipped Stephanie over the edge, and ripples of pleasure, so intense that they were almost painful swept over her. Filling her pussy with three fingers, her body almost rigid, Stephanie rode the peaks of ecstasy, until at last they began to subside. A warm afterglow of pleasure remained as she continued to slowly stroke her clitoris, still moving her hips in a slow sensual movement, trying to drain the last vestiges of her climax. She lay there for a while totally relaxed, until the cooling water forced her to move.

'Bloody marvellous,' she thought as she stepped reluctantly out of the bath, and began to towel herself dry in front of the mirrored wall. She examined her image in the full-length mirrors, and was pleased with what she saw. An attractive woman of thirty-two, about 5'6" tall, well proportioned figure, and slim shapely legs. Her breasts were generous, firm, and responsive. The natural blonde pussy hair, silky and fine, was almost invisible, and a mere hint of things to come. Smiling to herself, she parted her legs and looked with satisfied pleasure. All the hair from the top of her pussy lips, round to her anus had been removed.

She had copied the idea from a, "girlie," magazine she'd found in one of the outhouses, probably left by one of the building workers who'd been repairing the roof. She thought the girls looked marvellous and had gone straight indoors and, "borrowed," her husband's razor. When finished, she was so turned on by the sight of her naked pussy that she'd played with it for hours until she was sore and exhausted.

Even now, months later, it still gave her pleasure to see her naked smoothness, and she ran her fingertips over it to check for unwanted growth. "Mmmm... that feels so good," she said to herself and her reflection, as she dipped a finger between her lips. Although she had dried herself meticulously, her pussy still felt wet, but the wetness she felt beneath her fingers was thick and slippery. "That ain't bath water, babe," she told herself, amused at her capacity to lubricate.

Stepping into a pair of tiny, lace trimmed panties; she pulled them up until they nestled against her protruding labia. She knew the lacy texture would rub gently against her shaven labia, and sometime later today she'd have to touch herself to relieve the tension. Sometimes she didn't wear panties at all and still masturbated two or three times a day. Perhaps the panties had nothing to do with her insatiable need for sex at all she thought, but they looked so pretty and feminine, and she loved pretty underwear.

Finishing her late breakfast of coffee, and hot buttered croissants with strawberry jam, Stephanie sat, legs tucked under her, on the large white leather couch. She flicked aimlessly through the pages of a glossy fashion magazine, and started to read an article on diet and exercise, but gave up after the first paragraph.

"Boring, boring, boring," she thought, and then felt a pang of guilt. Her husband had built her a mini-gym the previous year, and although she used it almost daily, she hadn't been in it for at least two days. She knew it was all too easy to let things slide.

Going through into the small, but well equipped gym, she started by lifting some small dumbbells to tone up her muscles. Then she moved on to sit ups, and various other stretching exercises. She usually ended up by using the rowing machine and exercise bike, but decided to give that a miss today. The exercise bike might be fine for getting the heart pumping, and the leg muscles exercised, but my god it was frightfully boring. Pedalling and staring into space was not fun.

After a quick shower, Stephanie once again found herself sitting on the couch, flicking aimlessly through the pages of the same glossy magazine. She began to read the adverts in the classified section.

'Breast augmentation,' she read aloud, 'I don't think so, not with a pair of tits like mine.' She read on, amazed by the adverts and services for sale, and was just about to turn the page when she saw a tiny advert tucked into the bottom corner of the page.

'Pleasure Conversions,' it read, and intrigued, she read on. 'Do you own an exercise bike? Boring isn't it?' Stephanie nodded to herself in agreement. 'Let us convert your exercise bike,' the advert continued, 'you'll never be bored again. Exercise really can be a pleasure. A unique and personal service for the lady of discernment only.'

Stephanie read it again, finally curiosity got the better of her; she picked up the telephone and called the number displayed.

'Good morning, Pleasure Conversions,' said a refined female voice, and Stephanie hesitating momentarily, started by saying she'd seen the advert, and would like to know more about it. After getting details of her name and address, the lady arranged for their representative to call on Stephanie that afternoon.

'Our representative, Elaine, is in your area this week. I'll call and arrange for her to see you later today. Shall we make that around 2pm?' With the mutually agreeable time arranged, Stephanie put down the phone.

'My god, what have I let myself in for?' she thought, and realised she still didn't know what was meant by, 'Pleasure Conversions.' Still, she'd find out soon enough, she thought philosophically.

The doorbell rang just on 2pm as arranged, and Stephanie opened the door nervously, not quite sure what to expect. A tall, slim woman in her late twenties, about 5'9" tall stood there. Luxurious dark hair framed an attractive, smiling face, showing off her perfect white teeth.

'Hello, I'm Elaine from Pleasure Conversions, I've come to answer any questions you may have about the service we provide.' Her voice was friendly and refined, her smart business suit and briefcase giving her an air of authority.

'Please come in,' said Stephanie, and stood to one side, opening the door wider to invite Elaine in. She closed the door and led Elaine into the large bright lounge.

'What a lovely home you have here,' commented Elaine, pirouetting to look all round the room. 'Not only money and taste, but beautiful with it too,' she thought in honest admiration. 'Shall we sit on the couch, and then I can show you some samples of our work,' said Elaine, taking charge of the proceedings. Stephanie found herself compliantly doing as Elaine suggested.

'I feel a bit foolish for not asking when I was on the phone, but what exactly is a, "Pleasure Conversion" because I would hate to think I was wasting your time?' said Stephanie.

'Before I answer that question, I'd like to ask you some questions if I may?' said Elaine, making herself comfortable and crossing her long, slim legs. Her white silk blouse was unbuttoned quite low, and Stephanie could see the soft swell of the cleavage, and the dainty white, lace bra. 'Our advert states, "For the lady of discernment only," so before I offer you our service I have to be sure that you are that special woman of discernment.' Stephanie nodded in agreement, strangely unsettled by the glimpse of this stranger's breasts, and lacy bra, as she bent forward to extract her sales literature from the briefcase.

It was a questionnaire and soon Stephanie was being asked a series of questions.

'If I told you of an exercise bike that wasn't mind numbingly boring, but was an absolute pleasure to use, would you be interested?'

'Yes,' came the swift reply.

'An exercise bike that would not only be a pleasure to use, but the more you pedalled, the greater the reward would be?'

'Oh yes, that's sounds interesting, wonderful in fact,' Stephanie enthused, beginning to suspect.

'Would you be shocked if I told you that pleasure I'm referring to would be sexual in nature?'

'No, not a bit, but I would like more details first.' Stephanie said.

'But of course,' said Elaine. That's why I'm here. Before I leave you'll be shown exactly how it works.' Elaine moved closer to her on the couch, and took some more leaflets from her briefcase. She went through them in detail, pointing out various features to illustrate where their bikes differed from the standard models. During the course of the questions, and explanations of how everything worked, Stephanie had become steadily aroused. She could feel the wetness seeping out of her pussy lips, and longed to touch herself.

'The final question of course must be, do you want to take advantage of this opportunity?' said Elaine.

'Oh yes,' enthused Stephanie, 'but what happens next, and how soon can you deliver?'

'Quite simply, we can convert your old bike, or we can custom build one to fit you exactly. It's not cheap, but nothing that's truly worth having ever is. Which would you prefer?' Stephanie opted for the custom built machine. 'A wise choice, you'll never regret it, and that's a promise. Now, I need to go out to the car and collect my instruments for the measuring - back in a moment,' and she stood up, leaving the room. Stephanie immediately put her hand up her skirt and felt her pussy. It was soaking wet, hot and slippery, and her panties, although trying to cope with the flow, were fighting a losing battle, and would soon be saturated too.

'I hope this doesn't take too long,' she thought as she heard Elaine returning. She was carrying two cases, a large case and a smaller one.

'We need somewhere private, where we won't be interrupted, to do the measuring. I suggest your bedroom would probably be the best place,' said Elaine taking charge again. Stephanie led her upstairs to the master bedroom.

'Is this alright?' asked Stephanie.

"Perfect, just perfect," replied Elaine, putting the larger case on the floor and opening it. Inside was a lightweight collapsible bike, but with odd gauges and unfamiliar attachments. It was a matter of minutes before Elaine announced it was ready for use.

She removed her jacket, and donned a white doctor's coat from the case, slipping it on over her outdoor clothing. She looked very, 'medical,' and with a crisp business like manner asked Stephanie to remove her skirt. Stephanie obediently removed her skirt, folding it neatly, hanging it over a near-bye chair.

'Is it really necessary for me to be half naked,' she asked, not worrying about her nakedness, but concerned that Elaine might notice how wet and aroused she was.

'At this stage of the measurements I must have a clear and unimpeded view of your legs,' said Elaine. 'This is a luxury, made to measure machine, and if you are to derive the maximum pleasure from its use, you must allow me to measure all the relevant areas.'

'All the relevant areas,' she thought, 'does that mean she's going to... no that couldn't be right,' but the thought of Elaine looking at her, 'there,' much to her surprise, made her more excited than she already was.

Elaine took a tape measure, a pen and a notebook from the pockets of her white coat.

'Please stand closer to the window where the light is better,' said Elaine, and Stephanie once again found herself doing what the woman asked. 'That's better, now I can see what I'm doing.' She knelt in front of Stephanie, and measured her left leg from knee to heel, and wrote the measurements down. Running her smooth hand the length of Stephanie's thigh she said, 'Now the thigh bone,' and pressing her fingertips gently against the hip joint measured to the knee, and again wrote it in the notebook.

Stephanie's mind was in a whirl. Elaine was virtually ordering her what to do, and the strangest thing was, she was doing it without hesitation and enjoying it too. She felt strangely excited, almost as if she were outside her body, and analysing her own arousal. Her breasts felt as if they had grown too big for her bra, and she longed to strip off her blouse and bra, releasing them from their confinement. Her stomach was queasy with excitement, and her hot responsive pussy lips had peeled apart, and were dispensing floods of hot wetness into her small panties. Her pussy lips being shaven, meant there was nothing to help soak up the fluid and she was terrified, yet strangely thrilled at the thought of it escaping and trickling down the inside of her thigh where it would be seen by Elaine.

'Cold you stand with your legs slightly apart please?' said Elaine, bringing her back to earth with a jolt.

'Sorry, what did you say?' she said in confusion.

'I asked if you could stand with your legs slightly apart?' repeated Elaine.

'Sorry, I was day-dreaming a bit,' she said by way of explanation, then compliantly opened her legs wider. Elaine held the tape measure against Stephanie's foot, and measuring to her knee, wrote it down in the book. Stephanie's legs almost buckled when she realised that Elaine was about to measure from the inside of her knee to her crotch, but by a fierce effort of will she remained upright, although her legs were trembling. To add to her excitement and horror, a trickle of tell tale wetness, like a big sticky teardrop rolled slowly down the inside of her thigh.

Elaine pressed the tape against Stephanie's knee, and slowly unrolled it, her fingers brushing lightly against the soft skin of the inner thigh. Elaine measured as far up as Stephanie's groin, and she gasped as the back of the intrusive hand pressed lightly against her wet panties. Elaine looked up at her with a conspiratorial smile on her face and winked.

'Never mind Stephanie,' she said, 'we'll be finished soon. Just bear with me a little longer,' and again she wrote the measurements in her book.

'Right,' she finally said, 'that's the leg measurements done, but now you'll have to sit on the measuring bike, and we'll get the last, but very important measurements done.' Stephanie walked over, somewhat unsteadily to the measuring bike, and was just about to climb on when Elaine spoke.

'Sorry, Stephanie, for these last measurements you'll have to remove your panties,' and almost before she realised it she had slipped them off, over her bottom to her ankles and stepped out of them. She knew that Elaine would now have an unimpeded view of her glistening wetness, but she no longer cared. She was being measured for a 'sex machine' after all, who could blame her for being excited she reasoned. Anyway, now she wanted to be seen, show herself; needed to be touched, and hoped Elaine would either do it for her, or leave soon so she could do it herself.

She looked at the bike more closely now that she was standing beside it. The most curious feature was the saddle. It curved up at the front, almost as if to stop the rider slipping off. It also had a long wide slot in the front of the saddle and a smaller one at the back.

'What do I do now?" she asked breathlessly.

"Please climb on and use the footrests to settle yourself comfortably in the saddle,' Elaine explained. Stephanie got on the bike, feeling the cool leather against her fevered pussy, and another thrill as she realised her wet lips protruded through the hole in the saddle. Elaine meanwhile had opened the smaller briefcase to reveal an array of lifelike stainless steel dildos.

'Choose the biggest one you think you can manage,' said Elaine, and with a shudder of anticipation Stephanie pointed to a medium sized one. Elaine took it out of the case and going down on her knees, screwed the rear end of the dildo to an attachment arm below the saddle. It now pointed menacingly like a missile towards her cunt. From her case, Elaine next took a large tube of water-based lubricant and smeared it generously over the gleaming surgical steel.

'Because this is only a measuring bike, and not fully automatic as yours will be, I'm going to slide this, slowly and gently, up the thrust mechanism measuring arm. That will give me a measurement of the exact depth of thrust required exclusively for you. It may feel a little cold at first, but not unpleasantly so.' The projectile, pushed by Elaine, slid inexorably up the rail until she felt a cool nudge at her cunt lips. She gasped as her lips were forced apart, wider and wider, but her natural wetness and the lubricant combined to allow unhindered access to her full depth in one slow but glorious thrust. Elaine smiled triumphantly as Stephanie's hole showed no slightest resistance to its penetration.