Pleasure Conversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie shivered with lust as the cold steel cock filled her pussy. She began to respond to its presence, writhing uncontrollably in the saddle, gasping with pleasure, and pushing herself even harder against the dildo.

'Oh yes,' she managed to whimper, 'oh fuck that feels so good,' she moaned, not caring that Elaine was standing beside her, watching. She felt Elaine put her arm around her waist as if to steady her on the bike, and felt her hot breath on her skin as she whispered in her ear.

'Take your feet off the rests and put them on the pedals,' Stephanie hazily obeyed. 'Now darling, pedal as hard as you want,' she commanded, and Stephanie began to turn the pedals. With each rotation of the pedals, the dido thrust in and out of her cunt a number of times, and she almost swooned with pleasure. 'That's it darling, pedal faster now, doesn't that feel good?' Elaine asked, but Stephanie could only nod dumbly in response. She was too close now, too far gone, moaning and gasping with delight. The inexorable pumping of the dildo reaming her depths pushed her towards her longed for release.

She arched her back and pushed herself hard onto the dildo, one hand leaving the handlebars to rub her clitoris. She came with a rush, and as the first waves of ecstasy hit her she forgot about pedalling. Elaine stooped quickly and turned the pedals by hand. Stephanie gratefully put her feet back on the foot-rests, and concentrated on her burning pussy. Shaken by the intensity of her orgasm she whimpered and moaned until the tremors that wracked her body at last began to subside.

'Oh Elaine, I'm so embarrassed. That felt incredible, but now I'm so ashamed, you must think me awful,' said Stephanie trying to excuse herself and apologise.

'Well, what I really think is that you're a beautiful sexual woman, who has just had a wonderful orgasm, and I'm bloody jealous,' she joked. 'I remember the first time I used one of these, "Infernal Machines," and I screamed like I was going to die. I could hardly look at the woman who was measuring me afterwards, so please don't worry about it.

I was expecting something like that to happen. Let's face it; the women who buy one of these bikes are hardly the, 'shrinking violet," type, are they? They're highly sexed girls like you and me, and of course they enjoy the experience. Most, like you, are reluctant to show it at first, but you can't help getting excited, it's only natural, and it's impossible to ignore a good orgasm. The measuring part of the process always ends up with a lot of heavy breathing and screaming.' They both laughed and Elaine said, 'Now get off the bike madam, or you'll want to start all over again.'

Stephanie got down from the bike on unsteady legs and put her arms around Elaine, giving her a big hug.

'Thank you for being so understanding, and for turning the pedals when it all became too much for me,' Stephanie said.

Don't mention it, it was a pleasure, and you won't have to worry about that again. Your own bike will have a, 'cruise,' control. After you've been pedalling it for a while, it charges batteries within the frame, and when you begin to come, just put your feet on the foot rests and the thrust mechanism will continue to operate. It's a real blessing not having to pedal at the vital moment, and it really lets you concentrate on what's important.' While Elaine was talking, Stephanie had picked up her ruined panties from the floor, and decided a fresh pair was advisable. Perhaps another shower too, but Elaine put a restraining hand on her forearm.

'Before you get dressed, there's one statistic I'd like to measure again if you don't mind.'

'Yes, of course, what is it?" Stephanie asked.

"To put it bluntly, the size of the dildo. Did you find it comfortable - too big perhaps, or too small?'

'I thought it was quite big when I saw it, but I was so wet it slid in easily, and it was very comfortable. It felt sensational actually.'

I just felt it slid in too easily. I would advise a bigger size, and I'd like to fit it now. "What do you think?' asked Elaine.

'Mmm... I don't know. Really, I felt well stretched by that one, and I don't want it to hurt,' she said, unsure.

'I'm not talking about depth or length. I measured you for that when I slid the dildo up the thrust arm. It's thickness I'm referring to now. Please Stephanie, just try it, and if you don't like it, we'll stay with the size you've already chosen,' and Stephanie, although reluctant and still not quite sure, agreed.

Elaine took another dildo from the case, and Stephanie was surprised to see that she had chosen one, not one size bigger, but two. This would hurt. She opened her mouth to speak, but Elaine smiled reassuringly at her as she lubricated the dildo, and Stephanie decided to go along with what Elaine proposed; somehow she trusted her judgement. She said nothing, and instead watched quietly as Elaine's beautifully manicured and elegant hands slid up and down the dildo. She had a sudden mental picture of Elaine doing that to her husband, and her insides seemed to melt at the thought. He'd love that, the dirty devil, and Stephanie realised that she'd like to see that too. The thought of Elaine, stroking and licking his stiff cock gave her a definite thrill.

'Right,' said Elaine as she finished lubricating the dildo, just stand over here beside the bed with your legs slightly apart, and we'll take this nice and slowly.' Stephanie moved over to the bed, and turning to face Elaine, parted her legs obediently. Elaine knelt in front of her, and placed the tip of the giant dildo at the entrance of Stephanie's pussy.

'I'm going to do this very slowly, and gently. You may feel a little discomfort, but certainly not pain. Now, put your hands on my shoulders for balance, and we'll begin. Stephanie, despite her reservations felt a quiver of anticipation in her quim at the thought of being filled by this monster. Elaine began by rubbing the tip up and down the lips of Stephanie's sex, releasing the natural juices to mix with the lubricant.

'That's it, what a lovely wet pussy you have,' said Elaine, 'you're going to manage this quite easily.' Her words of encouragement were designed to re-assure, but also to excite, and stimulate the flow of natural juices essential to this penetration.

'Oh yes darling, I can see you're loving it,' and as she spoke, she pushed a little harder, and the tip of the dildo nudged at the swollen lips. Stephanie's hips were moving back and forth, rubbing herself against the intruder. She was feeling so horny again; her legs trembled with excitement, all her anxiety forgotten. She wanted it. This enormous cock, filling her, stretching her to the limit. As she felt Elaine push it against her opening, she pushed back, feeling it stretch her lips, going in a little way before withdrawing ready for the next push.

'Again,' she hissed, 'Push it in again, harder,' and Elaine not only pushed harder, but also twisted in a screwing motion, relentlessly stretching the entrance of her hole. Opening her legs wider still, she pushed hard to impale herself, and her wet and distended lips suddenly swallowed the huge life-like knob.

'Oh fuck, it's big,' she gasped, 'but it's good, don't stop.' Now that she had managed to take the massive knob-end, the rest was comparatively easy, and with Elaine holding, and pushing slightly the dildo was soon embedded as far up Stephanie's love hole as it would go. She felt completely filled, skewered, unable to move, but even without moving, she could feel the first impending tremors of her orgasm in the distance.

'Help me please, Elaine,' she pleaded, and Elaine withdrew the giant phallus a few inches, and then slid it back in, again and again. With every thrust it seemed that her cunt caught fire anew, filled to bursting; yet the sense of loss at each withdrawal made her want to push herself onto it, harder, and tighten her muscles to hold onto the plundering steel cock. Stephanie's legs could no longer support her, and she collapsed onto the bed, opening her legs wider. Elaine's free hand moved between Stephanie's parted legs, and she used the soft fleshy ball of her thumb to smear Stephanie's love-juices over the engorged clitoris.

Stephanie's hips lifted off the bed in sheer ecstasy as Elaine continued to massage her clitoris. Next Elaine dipped her head to meet the upturned pussy and lashed the sensitive button mercilessly with her tongue. That was the coup de grace as far as Stephanie was concerned, and screaming with delight, she was wracked by a series of orgasms, which seemed to sweep over her in suffocating waves, so overwhelming she could hardly catch her breath. She felt as if she was drowning in pleasure, until at last the seizures began to fade.

She lay there, satiated, and totally drained, unable to move. Elaine slowly pulled the dildo from the wet pink hole, as Stephanie lay there helpless, her pussy still oozing juices. A dribble of fluid ran down the crack of her bottom onto the bed, contributing to the already sizeable wet patch on the duvet covers.

Stephanie was dimly aware that Elaine was dismantling the exercise bike, and generally, 'cleaning up after the party.' She watched through half shut eyes at this beautiful woman who had just given her one of the most erotic experiences of her life. She cleared her throat to speak, and Elaine looked at her with an affectionate grin.

'Elaine, I need a big hug, please come and lie down beside me. Please, just for a moment or two.' Elaine sat down on the edge of the bed, then lay down beside her, and snuggled up. They embraced, holding each other tight, a bond of affection between them. Stephanie lay with her head against Elaine's soft breasts, thinking it was time to give a little. She's been very passive throughout, allowing Elaine to give her so much pleasure, and now it was payback time.

She began by gently cupping Elaine's breast in her hand, easily finding the nipple through the thin lacy material. She squeezed it, feeling it stiffen under her fingertips. She felt Elaine's body stiffen too, and then gradually relax as she continued a gentle rhythmic pressure. Elaine had described herself as a highly sexed woman, and Stephanie knew that she must have been affected by what had just taken place. Although she was acting very professionally, she must be at the very least highly aroused, and if she was the horny woman she said she was, then she was probably as wet as Stephanie was, and Stephanie was desperate to find out.

She continued the soft pressure, with an occasional harder pinch, and these brought very satisfying gasps of pleasure from Elaine. Stephanie looked up, and Elaine looked down at her for a moment or two, then lowered her head and kissed Stephanie full on the lips. Their mouths opened; tongues entwined. Elaine's lips had a salty flavour, and Stephanie realised she was tasting her own pussy juice. She liked it and wanted more, but this time she wanted to taste it from the cup of Elaine's sex.

She let her right hand slide down over Elaine's bottom, caressing slowly as she went, until she found the hem of the skirt. Her wandering hand slipped slowly under the hem, and made its way upward. She lingered on the smooth skin of Elaine's legs for a while, delighted by the silky texture of the skin, gradually trailing higher. Elaine, so obviously enjoying the touch of Stephanie's hand, opened her legs wider, inviting Stephanie to touch her more intimately, but Stephanie lingered on the sublimely smooth skin of the inner thighs, savouring every touch and response.

Elaine was the one who was squirming with need now, legs wide apart begging for more.

'Oh for god's sake, touch me there, please, do it, please,' and Stephanie reluctantly abandoned the pleasure of the silky skin, and let her hand move higher. She couldn't resist teasing a little more and simply let her fingers trace round the edges of the skimpy thong, which seemed to spur Elaine into more frantic pleading.

Aware that she was now in the driving seat, and Elaine was at her mercy, she broke from the embrace, and getting up on her knees, quickly stripped off her blouse and bra. She swiftly moved back between Elaine's legs, pushing her skirt higher, and reaching under her bottom, virtually ripped her panties off. Elaine helped by lifting her bottom, and the panties joined Stephanie's in sodden ruin on the floor. Now Elaine spread her legs in wanton invitation, and Stephanie accepted gratefully.

She got down on her knees between the open legs, and slowly licked along the length of the silky skin where her hand had so recently lingered. A growing sense of urgency led her higher, and although she wanted to savour this moment as much as possible, she found herself licking Elaine's groin, teasing, and up and over her pussy and clitoris, not quite making contact, teasing, teasing. This was her first pussy licking, and there was no way she was going to hurry; this moment would stay with her for the rest of her life, and she wanted to make it last.

She licked in small teasing strokes, driving Elaine wild with anticipation and want as she moved towards her goal. She stopped momentarily to study Elaine's pussy. It was lovely, and much to her surprise, semi-shaven like her own, with a dark bush of hair covering the pubic mound. The lips were full, pink, and pouting wetly for her - very wet. Slightly open, revealing a deeper shade of pink within, and leaking copious amounts of thick, slippery juice. The hot, musky smell was one of pure lust and excitement.

Stephanie let her tongue wander slowly towards the expectant slit, licking either side of the divide, but still holding off from full contact, avoiding Elaine's thrusts. She used her hand to pull back the hood of the clitoris, and looked at it closely. Such a little bud to give so much pleasure she mused. No wonder it had been called a, "pearl," in erotic literature. Now she could see why; it had a pink pearlescent sheen, and it was most certainly precious.

Elaine's pleading had become almost hysterical, and finally Stephanie complied with her wishes, letting her tongue brush lightly against the exposed clitoris. No longer avoiding the wet pussy-hole, she let Elaine push against her mouth, burying her tongue deep within the wetness. Pelvis bucking frantically, Elaine moaned with pleasure as Stephanie licked and probed every fold and crevice of her pussy.

"Don't stop whatever you do. I'm coming," Elaine's pussy, and hips pressed even harder against the dear, beautiful face at the core of her pleasure, soaking Stephanie's nose, mouth, and chin with her liberal flow of juice. It seemed that her orgasm was never ending, but at last Elaine's urgent movements slowed, and her little screams and moans of pleasure faded to the occasional whimper, and spasmodic twitches of her legs.

Wiping juices from her mouth and chin, Stephanie looked around for the giant dildo so recently used on her self. Now Elaine could have some of her own medicine back the thought, but couldn't see it. She'd just have to try something else she reasoned and began to stroke the wet pussy with her fingers, The lips parted again, and she inserted two fingers, searching deep to find the g-spot. Elaine groaned with pleasure, but trying to unbutton her blouse, and remove the bra restricting her breasts. At last she succeeded, and lay back to enjoy the deep caressing of her lover.

Stephanie looked at the breasts. Smaller than her own, but beautifully shaped, with bigger nipples. She leaned over, taking one of the hard brown pebbles in her mouth and sucked. Gently at first, licking round the areolae listening to Elaine's whimpers of happiness in response to her two-pronged attack. She began to suck harder at the nipples, and gently nibble them while her hand pistoned in and out of the proffered cunt. Elaine's love sounds were getting louder as she neared her climax again, and she writhed uncontrollably on the bed, seeking release.

Stephanie added another experimental finger to the two already in the slippery tunnel, and began to bite harder on the nipples. Elaine responded with more sounds of delight, and not quite sure if it was her hand or her tongue that Elaine approved of so much, she let her little finger join the other three within Elaine, who responded by pushing harder against her hand. She pushed at the restraining lips and again Elaine pushed back harder. With each withdrawal and push Stephanie's fingers seemed to be sinking deeper into the hungry cunt, but Elaine seemed to be loving it. She stopped sucking the nipples to concentrate on the voracious cunt, fascinated as her fingers went deeper with every thrust. She tucked her thumb into her palm, and on the very next thrust her knuckles slid past the outer lips of the stretched hole. Not wishing to hurt Elaine, she hesitated, but Elaine pushed again - the lips seemed to pull her in, and she was immersed in tight wet pinkness to the wrist. She was afraid to move her hand, but Elaine urged her on.

'Fuck me with your hand Stephanie, "fist," me, go on I want you to do it. Fuck me gently, but deeply, please,' and she began to work her pelvis in slow rotation, moaning with ecstasy as she did so. Stephanie began to pump her hand in and out in emulation of the giant dildo, which had so recently reamed her own love-hole. This was different though, because this was flesh and blood, not cold, hard steel, but warm sensitive flesh, and all the more exciting for that. Elaine's warm pussy pulled at her hand with every thrust and withdrawal.

It was a lovely feeling, so much power over another human being, but so much responsibility too, and the warm, slippery feel inside her pussy was delightful, as she alternatively wriggled her fingers and made a fist, ramming into Elaine. Suddenly Elaine stopped moving, and went completely rigid, letting out her breath in a series of explosive gasps. Stephanie thought for a moment she'd hurt her, but it quickly became obvious that Elaine was being torn by a gigantic orgasm.

'Oh yes, oh fuck, do it, do me, fuck me, fuck me, don't stop now.' Stephanie bent lower and began to lick the clitoris, pumping her hand in and out of the stretched lips, while her free hand reached up for the hard brown nipples and pinched them hard. Elaine thrashed about on the bed, thrusting her cunt at the invading fist. Moaning, whimpering and screaming out in ecstasy, until at last the uncontrollable peaks of her pleasure abated.

Slowly Stephanie retrieved her hand from the mouth of Elaine's pussy, and dried the lovely puss-juice from her hand and arm. That was unbelievable, amazing. She looked at Elaine lying on the bed, exhausted but happy, smiling at her. She was so beautiful Stephanie thought, so beautiful. She took a sneaky look at Elaine's hands. Not too big; maybe next time she'd ask Elaine to fist-fuck her, but gently, very, very gently, and slowly.

They lay there for some time, hugging and occasionally kissing, until at last the realised it was getting late. They showered together amidst much laughter and mutual soaping of breasts, which almost started the whole thing over again, but both, 'sensibly,' decided that Elaine should come back for more soon. Next time, they promised, they would take things at a more leisurely pace. Elaine had made love to women before, while for Stephanie this was her first lesbian experience, but if the truth be known, she had fantasised about it many times. Now she could hardly wait for Elaine to come back and show her what she'd been missing.

They kissed goodbye on the doorstep. Elaine promised that her exercise bike would be delivered the following week, but predicted that she would be back long before that. Stephanie thought, 'working out,' with Elaine would be her favourite choice of exercise in the coming days and weeks. Taking exercise was going to be a whole lot more interesting in future.