Pleasure Cruise Ch. 01

Story Info
A shy boy meets a gay couple.
3.6k words
4.47
24.9k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
445 Followers

Jesse felt both out of place and excited when he walked into the men's locker room.

To celebrate his 20th birthday, his parents splurged on a cruise for the three of them. Okay, it was heavily discounted and his parents also had wanted to go on a cruise for a while, but the gesture was definitely there. It was his first cruise ever, and he could tell that the following week was going to be one of the best of his life.

The gigantic ship had set out and he wanted to relax in the steam room to kick off his first day at sea. He didn't even know that the cruise had a steam room and sauna, but he learned about it during the tour they had taken the day prior and was immediately interested.

It wasn't really because of the steam room, though.

It was because of the men.

As a young gay male, Jesse had heard stories about saunas and things like that. He wasn't sure about the exhibitionism and sex acts, he figured that was just made up, but even a cursory glance around the locker room could tell him that men were fine getting naked in these situations.

Granted, most of the men were middle aged or not really his type, but it was still fascinating to him.

Despite that, Jesse felt kind of pathetic. He was an inexperienced virgin, and now he was getting excited about just looking at random 40-somethings he didn't know. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

He tried to shake that thought out of his head. If nothing else, he could still relax in the steam room. That sounded nice.

With his towel around his waist and swimsuit on, he entered the men's steam room.

It felt like he was in the middle of a cloud. The air was translucent with vapor and the space felt heavier, thicker with all the steam. It wasn't exactly hot, but it was incredibly humid and warm.

After about a minute the door opened. The air was foggy and he didn't have his glasses on, so he couldn't really make out the two men that walked in until they sat down next to him.

Holy shit, these guys were hot!

The first one was tall and somewhat furry, likely Latino from the looks of it. He had short dark hair and great definition on his chest. The second one was a black man a little on the short side, but had a bubble butt Jesse didn't think could possibly exist outside of porn.

They walked in with their towels around their shoulders and he could clearly see their cocks. He tried to cover his erection with a towel, which was actually pretty easy, considering how small it was.

As turned on as he was, Jesse also felt jealous. He was pale and awkward and had a little flab in a few places despite trying to get in shape. He felt like a boy among men, almost unworthy.

His thoughts were interrupted by the voice of the black man.

"Hey there! You alright? You need to take a break from the steam?" His voice was masculine, but had a bit of an effeminate lilt.

Jesse realized he was freaking out a little and tried to get his bearings, thankful that the heat gave him an excuse to blush.

"No, that's fine. I'm okay."

"I don't think you're doing yourself any favors by covering up like that," the Latino said. His voice was deep, 100% man. "You're supposed to let your body breathe in here."

"Oh...really?" Jesse wasn't excited about exposing his unimpressive body to these two gods among men.

"Yeah," the black guy nodded in agreement. "It's fine, we don't mind, clearly." He gestured to the naked forms of himself and his companion.

Looking at the two men, Jesse felt like they were nothing but friendly.

Hesitantly, he dropped his towel and took off his swimsuit, still putting his hands over his crotch.

He didn't want them to see his cock. It was too embarrassing.

The Latino, who was closer to him, lightly put his hand on Jesse's shoulder.

"See, doesn't that feel better?"

He nodded, sweating from the heat and arousal.

The black guy stretched a bit. "We were excited when we found out this ship has a steam room and sauna. It's a great way to decompress after a workout."

Jesse nodded again, not knowing what to say.

"Is this your first cruise?" the Latino asked.

"Yeah. It's for my twentieth birthday."

"Good for you. We're here for our anniversary. We've been married for what, fifty years now?" he turned to the black guy, who rolled his eyes and punched his arm.

"Five years, you jackass."

Jesse gulped a bit. Looking at their fingers, he saw matching wedding bands. These men weren't just sexy, they were gay! And they were so nice, too!

The black guy stood up and moved so he could sit down on the other side of Jesse.

"My name is Darren, and that's Miguel. What's your name?"

Jesse shuddered, feeling almost suffocated by how turned on he was.

"My name is J-Jesse," he stuttered out.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Jesse." Darren flashed his pearly white grin at him.

They sat in silence for a minute before Miguel spoke.

"You don't have to cover yourself for us. We don't mind."

Jesse turned even redder.

"Miguel, stop it," Darren chided. "If he doesn't want to, he doesn't want to."

The young man shook his head.

"N-no, it's fine." For some reason, being around these two made him feel comfortable. He felt...braver.

Slowly he removed his hands from his still very much erect cock. His penis was Jesse's greatest insecurity, and that got even worse when he saw his pathetic little dicklet next to Miguel and Darren's members.

Miguel's cock was smooth, straight, and long, at least six inches soft, maybe more. He was uncut and his cockhead was slightly poking out of its sheath in a sexy way. Darren was somewhat shorter, but incredibly thick. Jesse had no problem imagining that thing ballooning into the girth of a soda can.

Jesse, on the other hand, was tiny, hard or soft. Throughout puberty, he had measured it so many times, infuriated that it wasn't growing like how he wanted. Even at his very hardest, even with him taking extreme liberties about where the base of his penis was, he could only make it to just under four inches.

Thankfully, the two men didn't laugh at him, or even worse try to console him by saying his little cock was cute or something. True to their word, they didn't bat an eye and just kept talking to him.

They continued their conversation until Darren looked at the large clock on the wall.

"We should get out of here. It's not smart to stay for more than fifteen minutes or so."

The husbands stood up and Miguel extended a hand to Jesse, helping him stand.

"It was nice talking to you," he said, and holy shit, he sounded like he meant it.

"We should keep this going," Darren agreed. "We're getting lunch on the Lido deck later. Wanna meet up with us?"

Jesse's eyes widened. Being able to talk with these two wonderful, beautiful men with his clothes on and with full control of his mental faculties sounded nice. It sounded really nice.

"Sure, I'd love to!" Instantly he wished he hadn't sounded so eager, but it didn't seem to be noticeable to Miguel and Darren.

"How does 12 sound? We'll meet by the pizza kitchen."

"Sure. Sure." Jesse tried to sound more chill.

All three went back to the locker room. Miguel and Darren changed and left, but Jesse sat down for a few minutes, trying to absorb everything.

He didn't exactly know what just happened, or what was coming next, but he knew one thing for sure.

He wanted to find out.

*****

Darren unlocked the door to the cabin he and Miguel were sharing.

"I think we've found our guy," he said.

"Yeah, for sure," Miguel agreed. "But I still don't see the point in taking it so slow."

Darren rolled his eyes before closing the door.

"That kid is really shy, in case you haven't noticed. He was shaking like a leaf when we walked in. Do you want to scare him away?"

Miguel flopped on the bed, which was essentially an army cot with nice sheets.

"What makes you think he'd run? You saw his little boner. He would have sucked my dick on the spot if I asked."

Darren was definitely aware of that. He needed to keep under control back there himself. Seeing such a cute white boy with a cute little white boy cock, so eager and wet behind the ears, damn, it was hot.

"Look, we're doing this, so we're doing it right. We don't want to come off like we're trying to seduce him."

Miguel laughed confusedly.

"Did I miss something? Because I thought that was exactly what we're trying to do."

"Yeah, but we need to ease him into it. Just trust me on this." He flopped down next to his lover. Miguel cupped his cheek.

"I trust you, babe." They kissed.

Darren remembered all the food at the cruise's buffet. It would be hard to keep under control.

"Even with the gym, I don't know how I'm not gaining weight this week."

"That's not a problem." Miguel put his hands on his husband's perfect ass. "The thought of this thing getting even bigger? Incredibly hot."

Darren rolled his eyes before they kissed again.

*****

Jesse felt like an idiot, sitting by the 24-hour pizza kitchen. What the hell was he trying to prove?

In a desperate attempt to not be late, Jesse left his room at 11:30, because clearly the walk to the buffet that couldn't possibly take more than five minutes was going to swallow up a lot of time. Then, even though he still had over twenty minutes, he sat there, not getting any food, because on the off chance that Miguel and Darren were extremely early, they would obviously get offended at Jesse not also being there unreasonably early and leave.

He asked for a four-cheese pizza, but the pizza kitchen was in high demand and he wouldn't be getting it soon. So he just sat there, not even daring to look at his phone in case Miguel and Darren walked up.

Miguel was amused to see Jesse expectantly waiting like a puppy waits for his owner to come home from work. He looked at his phone and saw that it was 11:52. This boy did not want to be late.

Jesse's nerves died down a bit as the three of them had lunch. Now that they were clothed, he could focus more on their personalities. Not that he didn't want to see them naked again, he did, but for now this was lovely.

He ate lightly, not wanting to come off like a glutton, but the husbands feasted, Miguel putting away an impressive amount of meat and Darren sampling all the desserts. Strangely, that put Jesse at ease. They were stunning, but they weren't health nuts and clearly allowed themselves to indulge. They were...normal.

Was it a bad sign that just being normal was a turn-on for him?

For the umpteenth time, he told himself to cut that out. These two men were married, committed, and more importantly way out of his league. He had no shot, so he had to accept that and just be content with being friends with them.

As confused as Miguel was about the pacing Darren had gone with, he still enjoyed himself. Not only was the food amazing and it felt incredible to have a whole week off from work, but Jesse really was a nice kid. He was a little suspicious that the boy would just ogle them both incessantly and not be interested in actually talking to them at all, but that didn't seem to be the case.

Miguel looked at the kid. He was cute. He had dark hair and pale skin, with light eyes behind his glasses. His body was also great. He remembered the gentle curves and the little belly he saw back in the steam room. And he had such a cute little ass. Suddenly Jesse noticed that Miguel was staring at him and looked confused. Keeping up the dominance, he just smiled and continued looking.

Eventually Darren sat back and sighed happily.

"Fuck, I'm full. I'm gonna have to lay down for a bit."

That was the line signaling the next part of the plan. Miguel kept to script.

"Yeah, me too. What about you, Jesse?"

Truthfully, Jesse was feeling totally normal, but thought if he said so they would take it as him saying they ate too much. Or something.

"I'm stuffed," he agreed.

Darren laughed lightly.

"Well if that's the case, why don't you come relax in our room with us?"

Jesse's breath hitched. He forced himself to calm down.

"That sounds...good." He hoped he chose his words wisely.

As they walked back to their room Darren noticed how closely Jesse was following them. He was putty in their hands.

Wait, no, he shouldn't think about it like that. They weren't doing anything wrong, and Jesse was acting on his own free will.

Once they got back, the kid looked around the room kind of awkwardly.

"Don't be shy, Jesse, have a seat." He got on the bed and patted the spot next to him.

Jesse complied and Miguel sat down on the other side. He was between them now, just like in the steam room.

"I've been waiting for this cruise for a while," Darren began. "It's great to spend quality time with my husband, and when he annoys me I can go off and do all sorts of other fun things," he joked.

"Ha-ha," Miguel deadpanned. "What about you, Jesse?" He put his arm around his shoulder. "You got someone special waiting for you back home?"

Jesse shook his head.

"I'm, uh..." Jesse paused, then realized that being nervous about continuing was stupid, considering who he was talking to. "I'm gay, and I've been hoping to find a boyfriend, but haven't had any luck yet."

"Don't lose hope, baby," Darren said. "You're a great guy. You'll definitely find somebody."

Jesse's eyes widened. Did he really just hear that?

"He's right," Miguel chimed in. "It's getting easier and easier for gay men to find each other these days. You'll be fine."

"I hope I can find somebody to love like you two love each other," Jesse said wistfully.

That was an opening too perfect for Darren to pass up.

He put his hand on Jesse's thigh.

"We love each other a lot, though there is a little issue in our sex life."

The boy looked back and forth between the other two, confused and shocked.

"Really?"

"Oh, it's nothing major," Darren assured. "But back when we met, Miguel was convinced he was straight. Eventually I was able to help him realize he's a bi top."

"Hard top," Miguel emphasized. Darren glared at him for a second before continuing.

"Yeah. That's normally not a problem. though, since I'm mostly a bottom. Still, sometimes I like doing the fucking. But Miguel doesn't like being the bottom at all, and I love him too much to make him do something he's not comfortable with. Do you see the problem, Jesse?"

The young man swallowed.

"I...I guess..."

Darren moved his hand a little bit up Jesse's thigh.

"But we've made a compromise. Every so often, we like bringing somebody else into the equation. It's not cheating, we're both aware of it, and all three of us can have fun together."

Jesse was reeling. This was going in a direction he thought he could only dream of.

Darren cupped Jesse's cheek and turned his head to face him.

"You're a cute boy, and we like you a lot. Do you think you could play with us during this cruise?"

The kid looked completely shell shocked.

"I...really?"

"Of course," said Miguel. "What are you into? Topping? Bottoming?" He started lightly teasing one of Jesse's nipples.

Jesse's mind was racing. He was so scared that it was all a dream and he was going to wake up at any moment.

"I...I...I haven't done anything with another person, but...I really like d-dildos." That was a confession he wouldn't have expected making a few hours ago.

"Ooh, so this cute little ass is experienced?" Darren moved his hand to Jesse's butt. "That's hot."

Jesse started breathing heavily and Darren realized they were overwhelming the kid. He took his hands off and gestured at Miguel to do the same.

"But we can't just act like it's a done deal. You have to be the one deciding this. If you don't want it, we'll accept that. You're still a good guy. You're still our friend."

Jesse looked back and forth between these two men. They were so handsome. So kind. And...they wanted him. He never dreamed of something like this ever happening. But here it was. Against his will he felt himself tear up.

"That...that sounds amazing." He cried in earnest and both men hugged him.

"What's the matter, baby?" Darren asked.

"Nothing at all. This is just a dream come true. I'm so happy you want me. It doesn't even seem real."

Miguel kissed him on the head.

"Don't sell yourself short, Jesse. We're glad to have you."

Jesse was still crying. Miguel grabbed his face.

"Do you want us to prove it?"

The boy nodded, eyes wide.

Miguel leaned in and kissed him. Jesse moaned, and normally he would have been embarrassed at acting so desperate, but suddenly he couldn't care less.

After about ten seconds Miguel pulled off, and before Jesse could even protest Darren dove in. This kept going back and forth until all three of them were lying on the bed, making out.

After several blissful minutes Jesse had calmed down and cuddled with his two new lovers. He felt so happy.

"Do you believe us now, baby boy?" Darren asked.

Jesse felt his heart warm at being spoken to with such affection.

"Yes. Thank you both so much."

Miguel and Darren each kissed him on the cheek.

"I have no experience, though," Jesse admitted. "I don't really know what I'm doing."

"Don't you worry, little guy," Miguel said. "Darren and I are going to teach you everything we know."

Darren petted the boy's hair.

"Here's what we had in mind. You said you were planning on eating dinner with your parents every night, correct?"

Jesse nodded.

"We don't want to take that away from you. You should spend as much time with your family as you want. But after that, give us the word and we can all meet up back here. We also need to set up some ground rules." He sat up and the other two followed suit.

"Do you like us touching and holding you?"

Jesse laughed a little. "I don't want you guys to keep your hands off me."

"Alright, then." Miguel picked the kid up and held him in his lap, stroking his body. He really liked the idea of Jesse being such a tactile lover.

"I don't want to get fucked," Miguel stated firmly. "We've tried over and over to make it work, but I'm just not into it. Other than that, nothing is off the table."

Jesse nodded, relaxing in Miguel's embrace.

"The only condition is that it has to be all three of us together. We won't do anything with you if either one of us is alone. It's not because of you, it's the principle."

"No, no, I get it."

Darren kissed the boy's lips.

"Despite everything, we know we kind of put you on the spot to do this. I'm pretty sure you want it, but just in case, we want your final decision to not be made in the heat of passion. Relax a bit. Be with your parents. Then come back after dinner if you want to start this for real."

Jesse was disappointed that he had to wait, but saw the wisdom in what he was being told.

"How do I get in touch with you?"

"We'll just make a group chat." The cruise line they were on had an app that allowed for passengers to text each other without reception or even Wi-Fi. In a few seconds they were all connected.

"We'll all keep our phones with us. It's important to keep up communication," Miguel said, kissing Jesse's cheek.

Darren stroked the kid's face.

"Alright, baby boy, I think it's time we separate for now. You know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. One last thing, though." He rummaged through his bag and pulled out two sheets of paper.

"These are forms we got after getting tested for STDs last week. We're both clean. But even so, we brought a lot of condoms if you're not comfortable being barebacked."

That had never even crossed Jesse's mind.

NRMathis
NRMathis
445 Followers
12