Pleasure Hwy., A Night to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Stop at Adult Theater / Sex Shop, fun for all !!
4.4k words
4.67
5.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't seem that a week could take so long!! The anticipation of spending another night with Ted and Dianne had been building with each passing hour. The photo exchange only heightened our desires. The day after we had gone our separate ways, Beth's phone made the universe noise that phones make telling you to look at it. A little squeal of appreciation from her lips made me look her way and she turned her phone to show me the screen. Ted's big cock filled the screen. "He misses my mouth and can't wait for me to deep throat him again."

When my phone pinged, I handed it to Beth and she swiped the screen and laughed saying, "Dianne's pussy misses your long tongue and looks forward to another good licking!"

Turning my phone, so I could see the photo, I got a quick glance at the screen to see Dianne's lovely bare pussy and she had pulled the hood back exposing the inch long clitoris ( miniature cock ). There was a rush of blood to my cock seeing her pussy and remembering how good it tasted. Beth put my phone in the cup holder but continued to look at hers with the big cock photo. Setting her phone in the other cup holder, she lifted her ass off the seat enough so that she could reach under her short denim skirt and pulled her panties to her knees. She sat back down and pulled one leg and then the other out and took her cell phone out of the cup holder and stuffed the panties in.

With phone in hand, she kicked her sandals off and put her feet on the dash. The position clearly exposed her pussy to me and from an elevated position, her blonde haired pussy would be even more exposed. She used her right hand to rub her pussy while staring intently at Ted's fully erect cock. A few minutes later, she stopped long enough to reach behind her head and untie the halter top she was wearing and let it fall free, completely exposing her lovely 34b tits. To allow some nipple squeezing and pinching while she masturbated, she set her phone on her upper right thigh.

Because she was so engrossed with masturbating, pinching her nipples and staring at Ted's cock, she didn't notice that I had pulled alongside the tractor-trailer that had been ahead of us on the freeway. Being careful, I retrieved my phone and swiped to open it so I could get some photos. I made sure to capture her phone on her thigh because I intended to send the photo to Ted. Beth was pinching her right erect nipple when her orgasm started and wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her exposed body. The orgasm was just about finished when the air horns blare brought her back. Looking to the side and up, she blew a kiss to the appreciative trucker and went about refastening her halter and adjusting the hem of her skirt but her panties stayed in the cup holder.

Looking towards me, she said, "What?? You know the effect Ted's big cock had on me. Seeing the photo, I could almost feel it in my mouth and I couldn't help myself, it made me horny so I took care of it. Didn't you enjoy the show? I know that trucker sure did."

It was my turn to say "What!! I didn't say anything and yeah, I know how much fun you had with Ted's cock and how proud you were to get it all into your mouth. You have no idea how hot it was watching you make it disappear an inch at a time!"

"So it doesn't bother you?"

"Honey watching you play with yourself just makes me horny and I know how much you love me so, NO, it doesn't bother me."

Hitting the next State on the list we missed a turn off and ended up in a seedy part of the Town we were driving through. We were looking for a street when Beth saw a sign above a shop in a mini plaza announcing that it was an Adult Theater and Sex Shop. Beth pointed it out and wonder if we had time to check it out. A quick flick of the wrist to activate the right turn signal and into the parking lot we went.

Entering through the front door, the area was filled with shelves displaying all sorts of sex toys and lubricants. There were a couple guys standing in front of a magazine display each holding and looking at a magazine. Beth went one way and I went the other so we could see what was in the shop. I saw several racks with adult costumes and wigs and I guess Beth found what she was looking for because she waved me over and started showing me realistic looking cocks. There were many different sizes and shapes, some just plain pink while others were very realistic and were complete with veins small and large as well as ball sacks. It took a couple minutes but Beth finally held up what she had been looking for.

In her hand was a realistic cock that had to be very close to the length and diameter of Ted's real cock complete with a ball sack that was proportionate to the cock. "I thought I might be able to find one of these so I'll have something to practice with later."

Walking around the shop, we found a cock ring with a anal plug called a plug and tug for me and a jeweled plug for Beth. There was a good selection of nylons, thigh highs and fishnets with several garter belts in different colors, some with four straps and some with six straps. We went with six strap garter belts in black and red with fishnets in black and red as well as two pairs of black thigh highs. I also found a nice rechargeable remote control egg vibrator so I could have some fun remotely vibrating Beth's pussy.

Beth found a purple vibrator that was eight inches long but not shaped like a cock. The tip resembling the end of a thumb but was a little longer and fatter and required two AA batteries to make it work. She thought she would be able to have some fun with it so it got added to the basket along with AA batteries. The lady at the cash surveyed our selections and when she picked up the realistic ten inch cock, she looked at Beth with raised eyebrows. Of course, Beth had to say something so she told the woman that she knew someone that was this size and needed to practice for when we met up with him and his wife on Friday.

While paying for these items we inquired about the theater and were told that it was going to cost us each ten bucks to go in but with our purchase, it would be free. We could bring what we bought in with us but we should be aware that the two guys looking at magazines right now would likely be in to see what we were up to. "What do you mean?" Beth enquired.

"Well, we don't have many people in the store this early on a Monday and when a couple come in to go to the theater, it usually means they want to do something with each other so the guys hanging out are going to go in to see what happens and sometimes I check out the action as well."

With that in mind, we entered the theater through one of the two doors. Inside, there was a screen about ten feet by ten feet and two rows of seats that were accessible from the middle and both sides. There were about ten rows of seats with nine seats on both sides. We could see the backs of four heads in different locations in the seats and they seemed to be men. They were scattered about and seemed to be really interested in the movie. Beth pointed out that there shoulder on one side or the other seemed to be moving and wonder if they might be jerking off.

I let Beth select our seats and she walked down the middle isle to sit behind the guy on the right side farthest from the screen. The other three guys were in seats between his and the screen. The guy made no acknowledgement of our presence and his right shoulder continued to move. Beth couldn't help herself, she had to look. The little gasp escaping from her lips by his right ear alerted the man to what she was doing and he turned his head to see Beth looking at his hand and cock. He smiled and turning back to the screen to watch the plump woman with huge tits and wide hips being fucked from behind by a skinny guy with a comically large cock and continued his actions.

Beth leaned back and putting her lips next to my ear said, "Doug, that guy is jerking off to the movie and he has a pretty good looking cock!"

Knowing where this was going, I told her to watch the guy in front of her and to feel free to play with herself and if she did, I knew what I would be watching. Beth picked up the bag from the floor and picking through it, pulled out the purple vibe and a package of batteries. After getting the vibe out of the packaging, she got a couple batteries and inserted them. She put the packaging and the rest of the batteries in the bag and set it back on the floor.

Turning the end of vibe, it emitted a low hum and started to vibrate. Beth leaned forward to watch the stranger jerking off and positioned the "thumb" portion of the vibe over her clit. Her denim skirt had ridden up when she sat and there was enough light in the theater so that I could see her hairy pussy and where the vibe was pressed tightly against her. The stranger didn't make much noise when he came but Beth was shocked to see how much cum shot out of his cock. When he finished, he zipped up his pants and when he stood to leave, he looked toward Beth knowing that she had been watching him.

Beth leaned back in her seat and the stranger who was going to leave, hesitated as he now saw what Beth was doing. He leaned down to get a better look and then raised his face to ask if it was OK for him to sit next to her and watch. When she nodded her head yes, he walked around and sat beside her. Beth was getting really excited now because she had a stranger sitting beside her and watching the vibrator stimulate her clit. The stranger watched a few minutes before he started squeezing his crotch and finally asked Beth if it was OK if he jerked off while he watched.

Beth again nodded her head and the stranger unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock which was fully erect again even though he had cum only six of seven minutes ago. Beth switched the vibe to her left hand and asked the stranger if it was OK if she touched his cock. It was his turn to nod and when he removed his hand from around the shaft, Beth reached over and grasping him, she started stroking. The stranger sighed with pleasure and putting his right hand in front of her right breast raised his eyebrows in a silent question, "can I". Beth again nodded and the hand started squeezing her breast.

Beth released his cock and using the now free hand. reached up to untie the halter strap at the back of her neck. Releasing the end, the top fell free of her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and now exposed completely so the stranger could play with them. She immediately replaced her hand on his cock and continued to jerk him off. I watched my lovely wife jerking off a stranger with her tits hanging out and took my cock out of my shorts so I could administer a helping of self love. While she vibrated her pussy and jerked his cock, I jerked mine. The stranger seemed to realize that she liked having her nipples pinched and when he did so, the response from Beth was moans of pleasure.

With the attention her nipples were getting and the thrill of jerking off a stranger, her orgasm went through her body like a freight train and she verbalized her orgasm loudly. Her hips bucked in the seat and the stranger stopped pinching her nipples as he shot stream after stream of cum into the air. The cum came down and while getting all over the front of his pants was also over the back of Beth's hand and when he stopped shooting, to his utter delight she raised her hand to her mouth so she could lick it clean. The noise she made had alerted one of the other guys that something was going on and when he looked and saw Beth's tits, he quietly got up and walked closer without putting his cock back into his pants first.

The guy sitting next to Beth thanked her several times as he put his cock back in his pants and zipped up his fly. When he left, the other guy walked in the row to take his place. He looked at Beth's tits and saw that she had a vibrator pressed against her hairy pussy and asked if it was OK for him to watch her and jerk off. Beth told him that she would be thrilled if he watched her and seeing the curved cock sticking out of his fly, offered to take care of his erection for him. She also encouraged him to play with her tits and give her nipples some extra attention.

Now that he knew what she wanted, she grabbed his cock and started jerking. I couldn't hold it in any longer and the force of my orgasm sent cum over the back of the seat in front of me. I shot a number of streams before being spent but was still turned on by what Beth was doing so I continued to stroke my cock until it was again erect. The movie continued but I wasn't paying any attention to it given the live show going on right beside me. A seat bump behind me alerted me that someone was walking in the isle behind me and I turned to see the two guys from the magazine rack. They both nodded before sitting in the two seats behind us that gave each of them a view of what Beth was doing.

One guy leaned forward in his seat to get a better look and realized that Beth's tits were out and he motioned to his friend to have a look. The friend made a silent "WOW" with his mouth and they both fumbled to free their cocks. Beth realized she had someone behind her and turned to look in time to see two new cocks. Releasing the curved cock in front of her, she turned the vibrator off and dropped it into the bag on the floor next to her feet.

I watched Beth turn in her seat to look at the two guys behind us and she reached over with her left hand to grab the curved cock so she could satisfy him and with her right hand, she reached to touch the cocks behind her. The men definitely wanted her attention and stood to give her easier access to them. The guy directly behind her reached down to roughly grab and squeeze her closest breast. Apparently it had been some time since he had a woman's hand around his cock and he immediately started shooting cum which went on Beth's face, in her hair and over the hand squeezing her right breast. Without a sound or a thank you, the guy turned and was zippering up his fly as he walked out of the isle to leave.

The second guy quickly took his friends place and Beth wrapped her small hand around a much bigger cock that she couldn't quite fit her hand around. She stopped this momentarily when the guy sitting next to her started moaning and she turned her head to watch him shoot cum all over his crotch and her hand. When he finished, she licked the back of her hand clean. She could now pay attention the the "cock in hand" and turned a little more in her seat. She jerked the cock rapidly and without warning, leaned forward to wrap her lips around the mushroom head of the guys cock.

This did it for me, seeing her lips around a strangers cock had me shooting cum everywhere. I had to give my cock a rest but didn't bother to put it back in my shorts because the other two guy still in the theater realized what was going on and now came to stand in the isle in front of us. I dug out my phone and started getting photos. Each of these men had their cocks out and were passionately stroking them while they watched my amazing, beautiful, horny wife stroking and sucking the cock of the stranger behind us. When she realized there were more men, she released the cock in front of her and turned to quickly kiss the tip of each cock behind her before returning her attention to the mushroom head cock.

He didn't last much longer and contributed a fair amount of warm cum on Beth's face and tits. He had the courtesy to thank her before turning to leave. Beth turned in her seat and now could see the two strangers jerking their cocks. With a big smile on her face, she reached out with both hands and latched on to the throbbing cocks in front of her. She alternately sucked on one and then the other all the while continuing to jerk them off. The guy on her left was the first to give in to her lips and hand and he shot a long thick stream of cum into her face and open mouth. As his cock softened, he put it in his pants and thanked her profusely and stayed to watch what she was doing.

Having cum fairly quickly, he felt some disappointment when Beth stopped stroking the cock in front of her and instead, started making it disappear deep into her warm mouth. The owner of the stiff cock moaned his appreciation for what she was doing and using both of his hands, tried to get Beth to move faster but she was going to do it the way she wanted and didn't need his help. He caught on quickly and releasing her head, just stood and let her do her thing.

Because I was watching closely to what was going on, I was surprised when someone sat next to me. Turning, I saw the woman from behind the counter in the sex shop. She smiled at me and said, "It looks like I got here just in time, your wife seems to have taken care of all the regulars. The last guy told me that a hot woman was taking care of stiff cocks and if I wanted to watch, he would stay and if anyone wanted to buy something, he would come in and let me know. Has she taken care of your cock yet?

Shaking my head no, I watched as she pulled two very nice tits out of the white tank top she was wearing and offered them for me to suck. As soon as my mouth closed around the first nipple, it stiffened and a little moan of appreciation escaped her partially open lips. I got another moan when I switched nipples and to my shock, she shoved her hand into the top of her pants to play with herself. With my mouth no longer on her nipple, she leaned forward to take my erection into her mouth. Holy fuck, I was getting my cock sucked by a nice looking stranger in the adult theater. The location and that it was a stranger sucking my cock propelled the sensations into the stratosphere!!!!!

So, this was what Beth was experiencing all these time? No wonder she is so thrilled when she gets to expose herself and play with others and have them play with her. My attention being on the woman sucking my cock, I didn't see but did hear the last guy cum for my wife. He walked out the isle and it was now my wife's turn to watch a stranger suck on my cock. Beth put her mouth close to my ear and started whispering that it sure was hot watching me get my cock sucked.

" Are you enjoying getting your cock sucked? What do you think Doug, is she better than me? Are you going to cum on her face or are you going to get her to swallow all your seed when you cum? Holy fuck, watching your cock get sucked is making me horny again. I'm gonna rub my hot pussy and cum for you!"

Beth talking in my ear was a distraction but it also fueled my desires and heightened the sensations I was feeling. My breath became ragged and I warned the stranger out of curtsey that I was going to cum and she continued to suck. I actually screamed when the first stream of cum left my cock. My pretty stranger sucked enthusiastically and swallowed everything I fed her. My wife let me know that she was coming as well and screamed with her pleasure. The stranger, lifting her head, licked her lips before saying, "That was nice, I think I better take your wife to the washroom and help clean her up."

The house lights came on since the last of the movie credits had just finished.

We all stood and before Beth took the woman's offered hand to be led to the washroom, I had her pose for me and got lots of photos showing her cum covered face and tits. I took the time to put my cock back into my shorts and zip up the fly before I retrieved the bag with our recent purchases and headed toward the sex shop. While Beth followed the woman out of the theater and through the shop covered in cum from the many men she had pleasured and still naked from the waist up, she was disappointed that there was only the one guy standing over by the cash to see her. The woman went into the washroom with her and turned to lock the door.

"We wouldn't want anyone to come in by accident while I'm cleaning you up."

12