Pleasure Hwy., A Night to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth stood motionless when the woman started licking the cum off her body. She started low and licked all the cum she could find on Beth's belly before licking upwards to the exposed 34b tits with once again erect nipples. The tongue licked the cum off each nipple stopping briefly on each one so it could be sucked between warm lips. The licking continued up her chest and along her neck and Beth started to rub her pussy. The sensation of the warm lips and coarse bumps of the tongue on her naked flesh was intoxicating.

As the tongue licked the sides of her face, Beth moaned and came all over her index and middle fingers which had been furiously fucking her pussy. Her moans of pleasure were silenced when the stranger clamped her mouth over hers and the cum licking tongue pushed between her lips. While the woman was passionately kissing Beth, she unfastened her pants and pulled them down as far as she could without breaking the lip lock.

Beth had a great deal of knowledge about pussy rubbing and put it to good use now. While she used her tongue to chase the stranger's tongue, she reached between her legs to find a wet hairy pussy that was very receptive and pushing against her hand and fingers. Beth broke the kiss so she could help remove the pants and panties. The woman kicked her right shoe off and while Beth steadied her, lifted her leg out of the pant leg and panties.

Beth directed her backwards until she reached the toilet and sat her ass down. With her ass on the toilet she spread her legs for Beth, who, dropping to her knees first inspected and then attack with her mouth, a pussy that had even more hair than hers. Though moans of delight, cashier lady told Beth her name was Susan. " O.M.G. I can't believe how fantastic this feels! I have been making fun of all the guys who come here week after week looking for a cheap thrill... oohhhh God keep licking.. From what the guys were saying as they left the theater........ O.M.G. I haven't felt like this in a long time...... Those guys coming out had mega smiles on their faces and were saying that you made their year. They've never had anything like today happen before and I can't believe I'm in a washroom with you. I have only gone into to the theater a couple times before today but.... Oohhhh fuck, I'm gonna cum!!"

Susan's orgasm had her holding tightly to Beth's head ensuring the warm tongue working her hot hairy pussy couldn't escape and the muscles in her belly clenched and relaxed with each wave of pleasure coursing through her flushed body. When Susan's orgasm subsided, Beth's head was released and before standing up, she kissed Susan gently.

Standing near the cash register ignoring the guy with a big smile on his face, I wondered what was taking Beth so long but when she existed the washroom and saw me, the thousand watt smile said it all. Not only did she get cleaned up,but she learned from Susan about another theater in one of the States we would be going through in a couple days on our way back. As we left the store, Susan and the smiling guy thanked us profusely for the fun afternoon. With the two hours spent here and the time we would have to make up because of the wrong turn, it was late before we reached the next hotel and the fun will continue...

12