Pleasure in Defeat

Story Info
After Angela is defeated in a fight, Pauline helps her heal.
2.2k words
4.4
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela bounced from foot to foot and slapped her gloved hands together as she impatiently waited for the bell to ring. Her massive DD-cup breasts jiggled in her tight bikini top as the rounded curves of her petite yet muscular body glistened under the hot lights from the oil her trainer had massaged in only minutes earlier. This wasn't her first fight, she had been a fighter for more than a year now, but it was the first one against Heidi, a legendary fighter known for her large size and powerful moves. And, oh yeah, her boss, Pauline, the owner of the venue and the fight club would be in the audience tonight. No pressure. Angela cast her eyes across the audience and found Pauline sitting in the front row, her soft curves covered in tight jeans and her breasts nearly spilling out of her v-neck t-shirt. Angela thought back to the last time Pauline had attended one of her fights. It had been a hard-fought victory and Pauline, a sports doctor and massage therapist, had come back to one of the healing rooms to check on her. Angela could feel herself getting aroused as she remembered the feeling of Pauline's strong yet gentle hands probing her sore spots and soothing her aches and pains.

Angela was jolted back to the present as Heidi sauntered into the ring. She was an Amazon: tall and solid. She was all muscle without an ounce of fat on her; even her large E-cup breasts were tight and hard. She smiled an evil grin at Angela and raised her hands as she paraded in front of the cheering crowd. Angela took some deep breaths and prepared herself for battle. The bell rang and the fighters met in the center of the ring.

Heidi wasted no time with a hard punch to Angela's stomach, right above her pussy. As Angela bent over in pain, Heidi unleashed a powerful upcut to Angela's right breast, followed by an uppercut to her left breast. Angela's breasts jiggled painfully, but stayed covered. Angela fought through the pain and threw a combination at Heidi, her punches bouncing off Heidi's hard body. Heidi kicked Angela solidly in the pussy. Angela screamed and sank to her knees, her gloved hand covering her aching pussy protectively. As Angela kneeled on the hard canvas, Heidi tenderized her breasts mercilessly. Angela's bruised breasts finally broke free of her top and flopped against the thin fabric as Heidi continued her assault. Thankfully, the bell rang before any more damage could be done. Angela shakily got to her feet and slowly made her way to her corner. As she gratefully sat down, her trainer, Mike, removed her top and inspected her swollen breasts.

"Can you continue?" He asked as he rubbed ice on her breasts.

Angela moaned and nodded. "She's tough, but I can't have a first-round loss. I just need to rest for a minute."

Angela closed her eyes and leaned back against the ropes as Mike knelt between her legs and examined her injured pussy.

"I think you'll be okay." He gently stroked her pussy through her bikini bottoms as Angela moaned softly and arched her back.

Too soon, the bell signaled the beginning of the next round. Angela sighed and reluctantly walked to the middle of the ring. Angela squared her shoulders and glared at Heidi. She might lose the match, but she couldn't be totally destroyed and had to try to inflict some damage of her own. Heidi smiled devilishly at Angela and relaxed her arms. Angela's fist connected with Heidi's chin. Heidi's head snapped back, but she recovered quickly. She smiled at Angela again and wiped the blood from her mouth. Angela stepped back in confusion, but it was too late. Heidi grabbed her from behind in a tight bear hug, then threw her to the ground.

Angela landed hard on her back and lay on the mat, dazed. Heidi quickly sat down on Angela's stomach. As Angela squirmed underneath her massive body, Heidi began punching Angela's crotch with one hand as she punched Angela's tender breasts with the other. Angela screamed in pain and frustration as she tried to prevent Heidi's massive paw from damaging her breasts further. Heidi ground her fist in Angela's cunt as she squeezed Angela's breast. Angela could feel herself getting wet from the friction as Heidi rubbed her pussy roughly. Angela grit her teeth as her climax began to build, but she couldn't help crying out as the waves of pain and pleasure rocked her body. Heidi laughed and slammed her fist into Angela's crotch. She slammed her gloved hand into each of Angela's breasts in turn as she stood up. Angela curled up in the fetal position, crying as she tried to cover her breasts, stomach and crotch with her hands.

Heidi preened for the crowd as Angela lay on the mat. She walked over to Angela's prone body and kicked her in the back. Angela reflexively grabbed her back and rolled over, exposing her bruised front. Heidi delivered a series of hard kicks to Angela's pussy as Angela screamed and tried to protect herself.

"Enough! Just submit, Angela!" Mike pleaded, seemingly far away.

Angela feebly tried to stop the assault, but she could feel herself slipping away.

"Please, no more. Please." Angela managed to croak out.

Heidi smiled and shook her head. The crowd cheered as Heidi picked the limp Angela up and threw her into the ropes. Heidi began punching Angela up and down her body: breasts, stomach, pussy, then back again. Suddenly, Heidi screamed in frustration and the assault stopped as the bell rang furiously. Angela opened her eyes and saw the referee standing between her and Heidi. She sank to the ground and started to crawl over to her corner. Heidi yelled out in frustration again and slammed her fist into Angela's pert ass cheek. Angela yelped and fell to the ground, finally giving in to the darkness as Heidi was led away by the referee, loudly protesting the end of the fight.

When Angela woke up, she was lying on her back on a padded treatment table in a healing room, ice packs covering her destroyed breasts, belly and pussy. As the endorphins from the fight faded, she became aware of the pain covering each inch of her body. She tried to gather the energy to move, but quickly gave up. As she settled back down, the door opened and Pauline walked in.

She came over to the head of the table and began stroking Angela's face and hair. As Pauline began massaging Angela's shoulders, Angela could feel her firm breasts pressing lightly against her head.

"How are you feeling?" Pauline asked softly.

Angela shifted slightly and moaned. "Like I've been hit by a freight train. Everything hurts. I've never seen a fighter like Heidi. She's not really human, is she? She's some sort of machine, right?"

Pauline laughed as she continued her massage. "No, not a machine. Just tough. You lasted longer than I thought you would. Most opponents just give up in the first round. You actually tried to fight back. That took guts."

Pauline finished massaging Angela's shoulders and walked over to a cabinet. She took out a jar and walked back over to the table.

"Let's check out the damage." She said as she removed the ice pack covering Angela's breasts. She gently lifted one of the swollen orbs and inspected it. She placed it back on Angela's chest and opened the jar. She began lightly stroking Angela's breasts with warm lotion from the jar. Angela flinched and gasped as Pauline kneaded her chest.

"Sorry." Pauline said as she continued tending to Angela's breasts.

"It's okay. It just hurts, but I know it needs to be done." Angela answered as her eyes watered. She bit her lip as Pauline rubbed her aching chest. She gasped again as the pad of Pauline's thumb brushed her sensitive and sore nipple.

"Oh..yes." She breathed. Pauline hesitated and then brushed her fingers over Angela's nipples again. Angela moaned and lifted her chest to Pauline's hands.

"Mmm, that feels good." Angela murmured.

"It doesn't hurt?" Pauline asked.

"It does, but it also feels good." Angela closed her eyes and shivered at Pauline's touch.

Pauline smiled and continued massaging Angela's breasts. She felt herself becoming aroused as she saw Angela's nipples harden. Angela moaned and arched her back as Pauline lightly circled Angela's nipple with her fingers, then kneaded her breasts gently.

Impulsively, Pauline leaned over and kissed Angela's nipples lightly and then flicked them gently with her tongue. Angela groaned and began breathing shallowly and rapidly.

"Pinch them. Bite them." Angela whispered.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." Pauline answered hesitantly.

"Yes! Oh God, yes!" Angela pleaded, arching her chest closer to Pauline's lips.

Pauline obliged, nibbling on one of Angela's sore nipples as she pinched the other one gently. Angela sighed and slipped her hand behind Pauline's head. She pressed Pauline's head closer to her, forcing Pauline to take her breast in deeper. Pauline sucked one of Angela's breasts as she stroked the other, alternating as Angela's moans grew louder. As Pauline tended to Angela's chest, she removed the ice pack from Angela's stomach and stroked it.

"Mmm, kiss my bruises. Make me feel better." Angela moaned. Pauline kissed Angela's breasts and moved down to her stomach. She ran her fingers over Angela's ribs as Angela whimpered. Pauline kissed the bruises on Angela's ribs and stomach. Angela reached out and began stroking Pauline's hard nipples through her thin t-shirt.

"Yes, baby. Make me feel good." Angela breathed. Her eyes remained closed as she teased Pauline's breasts. Pauline lightly bit Angela's stomach, then teased her belly button with her tongue. Pauline stood up and ran her fingers over Angela's stomach and chest, a wave of pleasure running through her body as she felt Angela shiver under her touch. She stroked Angela's hair as she teased Angela's nipple.

"Feeling better?" She whispered.

"Oh yes. You have a great touch." Angela answered. She opened her eyes and smiled at Pauline. "I feel so powerful when I fight. And having my aching body rubbed and my bruises kissed feels so good. Is that wrong?"

Pauline continued stroking Angela's hair and nipples as she shook her head. "No, of course not. I was getting a little aroused watching you. Seeing your muscles straining, thinking how much I wanted to make you feel better. I just didn't think Heidi would take it so far. I'm sorry about that."

A wave of pain crossed Angela's face as she shifted on the table. She lifted her head and pressed it against Pauline's chest. "It's okay."

Pauline kissed the top of Angela's head. "Should I keep going?" She murmured.

Angela nodded and lay back down. "Please." She said, closing her eyes.

Pauline moved back down Angela's body, kissing her gently, pausing to suck on Angela's nipples. As she reached down to remove the ice pack from Angela's pussy, Angela grabbed her hand and shook her head. Pauline removed Angela's hand and stroked Angela's hair reassuringly.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just need to examine it. We don't have to do anything." Pauline turned back to Angela's crotch and removed the ice pack. She gently massaged the lotion into Angela's pussy as Angela moaned in pain. Pauline pressed her finger inside Angela's pussy and slid her thumb over Angela's hard clit. Angela gasped loudly and began thrusting her hips towards Pauline's fingers. She continued moaning, her cries turning from pain to pleasure as Angela masturbated her. Angela began pinching and squeezing her aching breasts as her climax began building.

"Oh it feels so good, But it hurts so much." Angela moaned.

"Do you want me to stop?" Pauline asked.

"No! Don't! Don't stop! Please!" Angela pleaded. She lifted her head and began rooting around Pauline's chest. Pauline stopped rubbing Angela's crotch and took off her shirt, freeing her braless chest. She wrapped her arm around Angela's shoulders, pulling Angela to her chest. Angela quickly began sucking Pauline's breasts. Pauline closed her eyes in ecstasy briefly and then began massaging Angela's crotch again. As Angela's climax continued to build, she moaned against Pauline's breast. Pauline teased her, stroking and rubbing, bringing her to the edge again and again.

"Please, please let me cum." Angela moaned, taking Pauline's breast out of her mouth and rubbing it furiously.

"Are you ready?" Pauline asked, smiling.

"Oh God, yes. Please let me cum." Angela begged.

Pauline laid Angela back down on the table and moved between her legs. She pushed her finger into Angela's pussy as she leaned down and gently nibbled on her clit. She took Angela's clit into her mouth and sucked lightly as she twirled her finger in Angela's pussy. Angela stroked Pauline's head as she moaned loudly. She arched her back and threw her head back, screaming loudly and shaking as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Pauline removed her finger and stroked Angela's stomach until she stopped shaking. She kissed Angela's bruised pussy lips and inner thighs before standing up. She tugged her shirt back on over her head. She moved up Angela's body, kissing her stomach and breasts gently. She helped Angela up off the table and led her over to the bed. She tucked Angela in gently and stroked her hair.

"Just rest for a few days. I don't think there's any lasting damage, but you'll hurt for a while. Watch for any blood when you pee or new pains. I'll come by every day to massage you and make sure everything's okay." Pauline said.

"Mmm, I can't wait until my massage tomorrow." Angela answered drowsily as she drifted off to sleep.