All Comments on 'Pleasure in Denial Ch. 02'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs work

This would be a decent story if you didn't keep alluding to Felicity being underage and turning Julia into a sicko. I will not continue reading any more chapters.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Short but very very sweet

We can see where this is going (or I hope I can with 10 chapters to go!) but this little vignette of the two of them making a small step towards that goal was very teasing and arousing.

I love the way you structure these stories and describe the feelings that Julia is experiencing as she tries to seduce the young woman.

Julia_AgainJulia_Againover 3 years agoAuthor
Right to Reply

I'd like to reply to 'Anonymous' who left a comment about me alluding to Flix being under age. Firstly, please research the legal age of consent in Greece, and also please be respectful to me as a human being. My intention was to add a frisson of excitement and mystery by not revealing her age, thus adding to the readers' enjoyment. Oh, and if you wish to make such comments, please do not hide behind anonymity, instead enabling a sensible and open debate to ensue.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Am Interested In More Chapters!!!

The initial 2-chapters have been teasers, preparing us for further explorations between the 2-ladies!! I do agree with the Author, that the "age of sexual consent" varies in most Countries Worldwide. However, there was not any definite statement of Flix being underage, just an allusion to her being "Quite Young / Temperamental". I rated this story quite high, however it will require 4-chapters for me to to develop a full understanding where the author is taking us, due to each chapter being quite brief. I am usually more comfortable with stories which are 3-5 pages in length, since there is usually more background information and detail in the introduction.

All things considered, I am really enjoying the story and breathlessly awaiting Ch.-03!!!

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

I’m sure no writer would dare to publish a story with underage characters. It’s all about Adding a mystery to the story. And in the end we’ll see. But why be anonymous when you can be anything?become Thor’sbighammer or MightyCalimero or sweetesttaboo but don’t be anonymous. It’s fun, get a name. Because if you post a nice comment under anonymous well it’s ok , but if you write a nasty one ... it won’t look good.

OOAAOOAA2 months ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES