Pleasure in Denial Ch. 04

Story Info
Julia gives Felicity what she's been hoping for.
2.5k words
4.61
14.3k
16

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuing story of lesbian seduction, awakening, control, and intense edging. In this chapter, Julia gives Felicity what she's been hoping for, and what she really needs.

***************************************

"Undo this, Felicity, the time has come for your reward," I confirmed.

Guiding her hand to the bra clasp nestled in my cleavage, she adeptly unfastened it, peeling the cream silky bra cups away from my boobs. She looked at them in all their creamy soft nakedness, then up at me. "Auntie Julia, have I been a good girl?"

"Yes you have. Very good"

"Have I earned the privilege?"

I nodded.

"May I?"

I smiled; she read the signs correctly, cupped her hands under my boobs, and sighed. Lifting them, she laughed.

"Sorry, I'm not laughing at you, it's just, I'm so happy. And they feel amazing, I don't know why but I didn't expect them to feel so soft yet so heavy."

I let her stroke them for a while, like a child with a new toy. She only touched my paler flesh, avoiding my areole and nipples. Even so, the sensation of her hands on me was turning me on and my clit reminded me of its presence as I rode the waves or arousal that had been constantly in the background, but which were now nagging at me for resolution.

"Lie down," I said, insistently, "On your back."

Unhesitatingly she lay back on the day-bed and looked up at me, almost in disbelief. Gently I leaned over her and asked: "Is this what you've been longing for?"

"Yes Auntie Julia, for years. It's just one of many things my mother never gave me."

"And are you ready now?"

"Are you kidding? I'm so ready Julia!"

Slowly I lowered an erect, aching nipple to her willing young mouth. She gave the tip a few flicks with her tongue (funny how that rhymes with her name) then closed her lips around it ... and sucked.

"Mmmm Flix, that feels so good," I sighed. She, however, could say nothing, as she was busy.

I let her suckle for a while, then pulled gently away. She looked ecstatic. "Oh my god that was amazing."

"Again?"

"Yes please Auntie."

I lowered the other breast to her face, engaging its nipple with her mouth like a space rocket docking with its mother base-station. She feasted on my erect dark bud for a while and I reached out a hand to her much smaller boob. I played with her nipple and felt it grow hard under my hand; it was all very sensual and I felt my arousal levels rising once again. I could feel how wet my silk knickers were and I was loving it.

I leaned back, extricating myself from Felicity's eager sucking mouth and she gasped as she came up for air: "Wow, amazing, damn you Julia, this is turning me on so much!"

"Me too."

Good!"

"Ready?" I enquired.

"Go for it."

I repeated the sequence several more times, each time alternating between my left and right nipple. Felicity's fervent sucking was making them sore, but hey, any feeling in your nipples is a good feeling isn't it? I played with hers too, teasing, squeezing, and pulling a bit harder each time. And each time she surfaced, she looked a little more flushed and flustered.

"Still OK?"

"I'm not sure quite what your motives are here, but it feels so good. I'm ready."

I plunged my nipple into her mouth again and readied myself for yet another awesome sucking. The sexually-charged sensations rippled through my body and I could sense an orgasm building deep inside my pussy, but I breathed deeply and controlled my thoughts to focus on Felicity. Her nipples looked so inviting; long, hard, dark and so suckable, but that was for another time.

I allowed her about another minute's joy then tried to pull away. Felicity kept suction as long as she could until my nipple exited her lips with a satisfying 'squipp'. She looked up at me and her eyes said it all; she looked dreamy. I held her in eye-contact and moved my hand away from her exquisite little boobs, down to her flat, firm tummy, feeling her shallow staccato breathing. She closed her eyes and I continued my journey of exploration until my fingertips reached the top edge of her thong when she took in an audible gasp of air as I touched it.

I lowered my nipple towards her mouth again, but this time stopped short so she couldn't clamp her lips around it, only able to flick the tip with her tongue. She even lifted her head up to try to suckle, but I discouraged her.

"Hey gorgeous, try to relax. Breathe deeply. Keep your head down on the bed, place your palms face down, and stretch your legs out straight. And apart."

Felicity followed my instructions; her unquestioning obedience excited me.

"Wider my lovely." I requested. She spread them more, insisting that was as far as they would go, but when I ran my thumbnail up the inside of first one soft smooth thigh then the other, she shuddered and opened wider still. Very wide in fact.

I smiled.

"I think I know what you're planning Julia," she said, between licks, "and I think I'm ready, but please remember, this will be the first time a woman has done this to me, so be understanding, OK? Oh, and the way I'm feeling now, I don't think it'll take long."

She flicked my right nipple with the tip of her tongue and I cupped my hand over her black thong.

"Flix, you're freakin' soaked!" I reported.

"Well that's not fucking surprising is it Julia, it's mmmm, it's what you're doing to me. Oh yess, that feels so good, just do it to me Julia."

She'd given up in licking now and she moaned, panted, and whimpered as I stroked her labia through the fabric of her thong. Then with a single finger I pressed the wet material between her outer lips and it slipped in easily. Her soft folds moulded around the new intrusion and I settled into a rhythm of stroking along, between and around her swollen delicious soft pink juicy flesh.

Felicity moaned constantly and she flinched and bucked her hips whenever I did something unexpected. She was obviously loving it and was very turned on. I then took hold of the small black triangle and pulled upwards, dragging the lacy material deeper into her gaping pussy. Pulling, releasing, pulling, releasing.

Waiting.

"I'm so close now Julia. Can't you just take them off me now and finish me pleeeease ..."

"No hurry, sweetie, just enjoy the sensations," I taunted

I guessed the position of her concealed clitoris and rasped my nails over the decorated fabric, just there. Felicity bucked and swore. Yep, I've found it!

I teased it for a while and all the time Felicity pleaded with me: "Oh no, no, take them off, please, don't, I need, ... take my panties off and touch me properly you bitch I need this so much ... pleeease take them OFF!"

"Soon baby, soon," I taunted again, my own state of excitement rising all the time as I savoured the feelings of power and control over this stunning, sexy young woman's pleasure, and eventual release.

I didn't take them off, as it happens. Instead I slid my fingers slowly inside the tight, dripping thong. Felicity tensed and she knew what was coming and soon my fingers reached her waiting clitoris.

"Now, now, make me come Julia, I need to so much fuck you, just get me there will you?"

But instead of fingering her clit, I pulled my hand away against the tension of the thong's narrow straps and held it there a while, feeling her rising heat. Felicity moaned and protested but I was getting off on this; my own pussy was now throbbing and desperately needy. My orgasm was not far away and a couple of times I'd had to focus hard, counting the involuntary muscle clenches in my groin before turning my attention back to the quivering, desperate young lady beneath me.

"Please Julia, please I have to come, you can't do this to me," she squealed.

'Yes I can,' I silently said to myself.

"Oh no, no, no, no. Rub me there, rub me there ... please" she begged. I loved hearing those words, but instead I probed deeper inside her thong, the wet fabric clinging to the back of my hand. My middle finger slid easily into her soft, warm, slippery vagina and I plunged in and out several times, then dragged my invasive finger out of her special place and finally up to her waiting clit.

I touched it, for the first time, only for a moment, and, rather predictably ... Felicity screamed, whilst my own clit throbbed and ached in protest at being ignored; I felt so alive.

"Please Julia, please please take off my thong and finish me, this is fucking torture."

Eventually I did I relent. I'm not all bad.

"Bum up" I instructed, and as she complied, I slipped the offending garment over her hips, down her legs and off over her high shoes. "Open wide" I reminded her. She bent her knees, pulled up her feet, dug her heels into the bed and spread her thighs wide open.

This, I was pretty sure, was the first time I'd seen her totally naked - well, apart from her sexy shoes - and after all, I mused, it was still only 24 hours since we'd met. She looked incredible and I allowed myself the pleasure of feasting my eyes on her perfect young pussy. It looked so inviting and very, very pretty, so I told her. Her pubic mound had just a light dusting of soft blonde curls and I assumed she didn't shave. I could feel my juices soaking my silk shorts and I was close to the point of losing concentration. But I was able to regain enough composure to guide my middle finger back into Felicity's waiting tunnel.

"Oh no Julia you can't, no, not there, please no, just frickin' frig my clit and make me cum you fucking teasing bitch!"

I smiled at her desperation, and at the name she called me. Again I dragged my finger up onto her clit, scraping over the cute pink bundle of nerve-endings and probing under its small hood, but not lingering. Felicity was writhing and spouting expletives as I repeated the sequence and teased her clit some more. She was very close, and I knew I was on the brink too. I could hardly stand. My nipples felt like they were on fire and my whole vulva was a soaking wet throbbing mass of arousal. I was at the pinnacle of fulfilment and I didn't want it to end.

I held onto that moment, both of us desperate and needy until finally, and without warning, I started to rub my slippery fingertip on, over and round and round and round her needy clit.

"Oh fuck yes yes yes now yes now please now" she cried out, her eyes tight shut.

Faster and faster; my hand became a blur as I finger-frigged her mercilessly. Felicity lifted her bum off the bed and gyrated her supple hips, rising up to meet my hand, moaning and throwing her head from side to side. Suddenly she shouted out and her whole body seemed to go into meltdown. I watched as the powerful delayed orgasm consumed her as she collapsed down onto the bed. She let out a long primal cry and her inner thighs spasmed repeatedly. It was a beautiful sight to watch and it took all my willpower to prevent myself from coming too. She thrashed from side to side on the bed before eventually pulling up her knees to her chest, rolling onto her side and curling into a semi-foetal ball.

Meanwhile, the ultra-powerful sensations deep inside my pussy had become almost unbearable. My vaginal muscles repeatedly clenched (although I lost count in the heat of the moment) as I rode the wave of another delicious, intense, unfulfilling edge. I felt well satisfied in that I'd successfully allowed my body to go so close to the precipice of an unstoppable orgasm, yet managed (only just) to hold back and savour the unsurpassable pleasure and delirious frustration of another denied release.

I sat on the edge of the day-bed with my hand resting lightly but reassuringly on Felicity's shoulder. She was quietly crying. Then she fell asleep.

I quietly took off my wet knickers and, taking care not to wake her, rubbed them over her feet and shoes and especially their long slender heels. I then rearranged the overhead canvas shades to keep the hot afternoon sun off her pale naked body and tiptoed to my bedroom.

I can't say how long I'd slept, but when I woke, I found Felicity laying on her side next to me, awake, naked and propped up on one elbow.

What can a woman want more to hear first when she wakes up than: "You're beautiful."

I smiled warmly at the sound of those two words and Felicity smiled back.

"I'm sorry," she continued.

"What are you sorry for? I can't think of a single thing you need to apologise for" (although, I have to admit, I do also love to hear those two words coming from a woman; they say so much about the relational dynamic).

"I'm sorry for coming into your bedroom uninvited, and lying next to you, watching your beautiful body."

"You're forgiven. And if you'd asked first, do you think I'd have turned you away?"

She shook her head and her long blonde hair cascaded over her face and shoulders.

"Come here my lovely," I said as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me. "At least you had the decorum to take your shoes off first."

"Would you have preferred me to keep then on?"

"Maybe," I replied, then pulled her body against mine. We moulded together like a fine-art sculpture and Felicity pressed her thigh between my legs.

"May I?" she asked.

"May you ... what?" I quizzed; almost certain I knew the answer.

Felicity leaned over and planted a long lingering kiss full on my lips. "This!" she giggled, continuing between passionate kisses: "I realised you'd allowed me to suck on your boobs, and I'd let you put your finger inside me and ..." she paused for a moment "... made me come. But we hadn't even kissed properly and I thought that was wrong and you might think I'm weird or ungrateful or ..."

I put my finger to her lips. "Stop, stop, it's OK. There are no rules, and any there are, are meant to be broken."

"I like breaking rules, Julia" she purred, looking up seductively from under her lashes before kissing me again.

*****************

I hope you enjoyed. Only another 8 chapters to go!

Please rate and comment, and ladies, do write to me if you have something worth saying and let's start a discussion. I always reply. Kisses, J