Pleasure in Denial Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll just have to make do with me in these shoes."

That sounded like an invitation not to be missed. "Come on, Fairy Godmother's taking you to the ball," and I pulled her out of the door.

As we made our way through the evening crowds, we attracted attention from both men (unwelcome) and women (mostly welcome). Well, we made for a rather unusual pairing, but of course, it was obvious which one was in control. Felicity appeared to be enjoying the attention, although she wobbled on her 4-inch heels a few times on the uneven paving. Grabbing my arm for support, on one occasion she leaned and whispered in my ear "I'm so frickin horny Julia" and on another "these leggings are rubbing me. It's hard to ignore and it's getting to me"

We walked on further, towards the harbour where the best street food vendors set up, and happened to pass the shop that had her phone. Felicity read the opening hours off the window and stood in silence for a moment.

"Everything OK?" I asked

"I'll only have 30 minutes between when the phone shop re-opens after lunch and when the Party Boat leaves. It'll be tight but should be OK, so long as it opens on time."

I hadn't even thought about her leaving but I agreed a half an hour should be long enough. I didn't even ask how she was planning to settle up for the repairs; I knew who'd be paying.

A few paces further on, Felicity stopped again even though we were in sight of the street market stalls.

"I'm sorry but these leggings are annoying me. They're cheaply made and the seam between my legs is rubbing me as I walk. To start with it was a nice feeling but now it's getting annoying. I wish I'd worn some underwear now, even if they were dirty."

"Bend over."

"Pardon?"

"You heard. Put your hands on this low wall. And spread your feet ... wider."

Felicity looked nervous but did as instructed.

I reached between her legs, locating the offending seam. Then, using the fingers of both hands, I pulled it firmly apart and, as I intended, the stitching ripped. Felicity flinched and protested as the elasticated fabric opened up, leaving a gaping hole about 8 centimetres long. The result was that most of her pussy was now exposed, from below her clit almost to her perineum.

"Fucking hell Julia what are you doing!" she yelled. People turned around and looked.

"I'm taking the pressure off."

"No you're not! What kind of pressure am I under now?" She stood up straight and tried to look at the damage but it wasn't visible from her viewpoint. But she reached between her legs and felt the opening. "My god Julia what have you done? I can't walk around like this!"

"Yes you can, Flix. If I say so, then you must."

Felicity tried a few steps, then stopped. "I feel like a wanton, abused cheap fucking slut Julia - and why are you smiling like that?"

I didn't answer. She knew.

She took a few more steps. "Well at least it doesn't rub now."

"Good!"

We began to walk, but Felicity was taking very small, tentative steps.

"Having trouble?"

"Yeah, lots. As I walk I can feel more stiches giving way and the hole is getting larger." She put her hand between her legs. "The whole of my pussy is showing now Julia and it's getting bigger. Can't we go back now?"

"No we can't."

"You're such a mean bossy bitch."

"Say that again."

"And what happens if I don't?"

"Nothing. Just say it again. I like to hear you say that."

"You're such a cruel mean bossy humiliating controlling smug bitch"

"Yeah, and don't you just love me for it?"

"Depends what you mean by love, but I'm embarrassed to admit how much I need you, Julia ..." she replied as she reached her hand between her legs again and informed me: "I'm dripping wet Julia. I can't do this anymore. This is so awkward. Please can we go back?"

"Nope. I'm starving hungry and I need some food. Don't argue."

Felicity made it to my favourite food vendor by keeping her legs together as she walked, even though she complained this just rubbed her pussy lips more. I ordered a couple of souvlakia, a portion of spanakopita some baklava plus some strong coffee and we perched on stools to eat.

She made short work of hers; she was obviously hungry. We chatted about nothing important but Felicity looked as though there was something on her mind as she sucked the last of the honey off her fingers.

Whilst I was still eating a young girl-girl couple (probably tourists) came over and asked if we were gay and did we know a good club. Felicity started to say 'No' but I interrupted and answered yes to both questions. Felicity scowled at me. I told them we were just going there ourselves. I jotted the address down for them and told them we would love to see them there.

Felicity growled through gritted teeth, protesting: "Clubbing? We're going Clubbing? Fuck you Julia how can I dance dressed like this?"

"You tell me. You're the dancer. Anyway, it'll be quite dark in the club."

"It'd have to be pitch black."

We started to walk, following narrow back streets, and continued to talk. Felicity seemed agitated and unconvinced.

"Aw don't be shy. Anyway, you have such a pretty pussy so why not let people see it?"

"I have no choice. Fuck it Julia they can see it now, all swollen and puffed up and pink, squeezing through the hole you made in my leggings. Fuck this Julia you know how turned on I am. Have been all day, and you get such a kick out of making me into a quivering begging needy slut for your pleasure. You're so cruel!"

"And for your pleasure too, Flix, I'm sure you're enjoying it. Oh, and if it helps, there will only be women there."

"Shit. You're taking me to a lesbian club? And you're going to show me off and expose me to total strangers whilst you swan around in your sexy dress, showing off your gorgeous tits, knowing people will be aching to touch them, stroke them, kiss them, feel them, feel their weight in their hands, and you'll be there playing the Mistress with your little slut on your arm constantly begging to be allowed to climax and you telling her no, not yet?"

I just smiled.

"I think I'm going to come now," Felicity moaned.

"Good, I knew you'd come round to the idea. You'll enjoy the club vibe"

"No Julia, stop, stop. I mean, I think I'm going to have an orgasm in public ..."

Felicity leaned forward against a wall and rested her head on her forearms. Her legs went weak and she was panting.

"No Flix, no. Fight it. You don't have to come. Breathe through it. Save it. You'll be glad you did later.

"Please let me touch myself Julia. Just one touch on my clit is all it would take."

I turned her face towards mine. "Look at me. Do as I say. Resist the temptation. Keep your promise. Do ... not ... come."

Felicity remained still for about a minute, then stood up straighter, running her hands through her dishevelled hair. A broad smile spread across her face and she had tears in her eyes.

"I did it!" and she pumped her elbows, continuing: "Wow that was awesome. Such an incredible feeling, that chemical rush in my bloodstream. Better than bungee jumping, for sure. But that was so close. And I hadn't even been stroking or touching my pussy. Unbelievable. Never thought I could come without touching myself."

"But you didn't."

"True, but I so could have if I'd wanted to. Actually, it felt like I was having a mini-orgasm, like I was coming but I wasn't? I got those muscle-clenches, but not the big orgasmic rush. Weird. But nice."

"But you didn't want to come, right?"

"I did, but ... I didn't. Oh fuck I just don't know any more Julia."

************

I hope you enjoyed. Only another 3 chapters to go!

Please rate and comment, and ladies, do write to me if you have something worth saying.

12