Pleasure in Denial Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she pressed her hand down hard on her mound, slipped the middle finger deep into her lubricated hole and held it there, letting out deep guttural staccato gasps, cries and moans. She whispered: 'yes, yes, yes, yes yes'. The suspense was electrifying and I stopped pleasuring myself to just watch as she slowly pulled her finger out, then plunged in with two.

In, out, in, out.

Deeper, harder, and more frantic, her hand becoming a blur.

Faster and faster, stretching her inexperienced, virginal hole.

And then three fingers.

Out and in. Out and in. Manic, delirious, raw, animalistic, but beautiful to see, urgently fucking her gaping needy pussy, the sound of her cries and moans competing with the unmistakable slapping of hand on wet flesh.

Then she screamed.

And screamed.

And screamed.

She bucked her hips, pressing her mound hard against the palm of her hand. A single flood of thick creamy juices escaped from her and ran over her tummy, soaking her ripped leggings. She cried out using every expletive imaginable and thrashed her head from side to side as she finally extricated her invasive fingers. She pressed her hands flat down onto the floor, clawing at the rug as relentless wave after relentless wave of shuddering, fulfilling, releasing orgasmic spasms rocketed through her legs and torso. Her emphatic shouts echoed off the walls and copious tears flooded from her eyes as her whole body convulsed, writhed and bucked ... then gradually, gently calmed, as a new, almost tangible peace washed over the room.

Finally she collapsed, dropped her feet to the floor and lay flat on her back.

Then she began to laugh, with a huge smile on her face. Presumably from the relief of finally coming, but I asked anyway.

"Sorry, it's not funny, it's just that, oh my god, that was so amazing. It felt like I was being lifted up, almost like I was floating, when I held myself close to that ... what did you call it? The 'point of no return'? Must be all those happy chemicals rushing around my bloodstream. It felt, like, supernatural. Then the crash when my orgasm finally arrived and wow that was so frickin' powerful. I can see why you love this edging thing. And that was after only holding off for 2 days and you hadn't come for two weeks. Awesome. So, how was yours, Julia?"

I didn't answer, but stood astride Felicity's ribcage, crouched down and wiped the tears and perspiration from her face with a soft towel. "Glad you enjoyed it. You were so lost in what you were doing. It was beautiful to watch. And very arousing. I wish I'd filmed you!"

"So you could send it to my Mum?" she giggled.

"Now there's a thought ..."

************

I hope you enjoyed. Only another 2 chapters to go!

Please rate and comment, and ladies, do write to me if you have something worth saying.

12