Pleasure in Denial Ch. 11

Story Info
Chapter 11 -- Felicity finally gives herself to Julia.
6.6k words
4.68
11.2k
11
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuing story of lesbian seduction, awakening, control, and intense edging. In this chapter, the two women enjoy each other in every way imaginable.

*******

"You're forgiven for assuming I came too, but I didn't," I explained to the lovely Felicity who was lying between my feet on the floor of my apartment, having just endured a long, powerful edged orgasm.

"What? You didn't come? Oh god Julia, how do you do it? How could you have not come at midnight? You must be so pent up. I think if I stuck a pin in you, you'd burst!"

"I was just enjoying watching yours. Anyway, you didn't come at midnight either."

"Must have been just after. I couldn't have held on any longer."

I looked at my phone. "Well it's now nearly 12:20 so you spun that out far longer than you realise."

Felicity blushed. "O jeez, I don't know how I could've ..."

"Don't fret, it just shows how you're maturing sexually."

"Aww you're too nice ... you're such a good teacher, but I have so much to learn, in such a short time."

"Well I wasn't thinking of going to bed any time soon. Well, not to sleep anyway."

Felicity smiled again. "Me neither."

"Good, because I thought you might like the pleasure of finishing me?" I suggested as I hitched up my dress and lowered myself until my pussy was just centimetres above her face.

"Mmmm Julia, I'd love that. Can't wait to taste you again," she confirmed as she lifted her head up enough to lap between my lips. I allowed her a couple of licks but then pulled away, teasing her and announcing: "Time to get naked, my lovely."

"Awww I was enjoying that!" she protested, but I was already half-way to the kitchen by then.

"Later, baby, later," I called back over my shoulder. "If I came in that position, I'd probably smother you to death or drown you."

Felicity lapped my wetness off her mouth and joked: "What a way to go."

"So instead you're going to finger me to orgasm, which won't take long, but we really, really should get naked first, don't you think?"

"Definitely!" she replied, "Any opportunity to see your amazing body ... Auntie."

She obviously hadn't noticed what I'd picked up in the kitchen and when I got back, she'd already started to unfasten the ankle straps of her pink shoes.

"No, no, leave them on," I insisted, kneeling between her feet and moving her hands away.

"You said to get naked, and I can't get these leggings off over my shoes so I thought ..." but her voice tailed off when she saw me holding up the scissors.

"Oh no Julia, be careful with those," she pleaded as I began to snip up from the bottom of the inside seam of first one leg then the other. She shuddered as the cold steel contacted her skin, and braced herself as I snipped higher and got closer to the ripped hole between her legs. Carefully avoiding her protruding labia I continued up the front, over her abdomen and finally cutting through the top edge. I peeled them off her, revealing the beautiful the pale smooth flesh of her legs.

Felicity scrambled to her feet and stood full height in front of me in just her pink shoes, and the tattered top which, truth be told, concealed very little. It was obvious how erect her nipples were, poking confidently through the grey fabric and she knew what was coming. She pushed her shoulders back as I slid the blade of the scissors up against her breastbone and snipped slowly, cutting only a centimetre or so with each stroke, until finally the two halves parted. She let out a sigh, pushed her shoulders back and shrugged it off like a tiny waistcoat, allowing me to feast my eyes again on those small, firm, slightly cone-shaped and awesomely beautiful breasts.

"Naked enough for you, Julia?" she asked. I nodded, temporarily lost for words as I pondered on how the night was unfolding.

"Then what about you?"

Needing no prompting, I grasped the bottom edge of my dress and as nonchalantly as I could, pulled it up and over my head, tossing the rather expensive garment onto the floor. I soaked up the sensations of the cooler air hitting my entire body and of my bare breasts bouncing free. With no other distractions other than that little gold ingot dangling against my foot, I could no longer ignore the powerful need nagging in my smooth bare pussy, knowing the time was right.

Felicity looked me up and down, her mouth half open her eyes wide. "Julia you have such a fabulous body and I want it so much" she purred.

"Tell me. What do you really want, Flix?"

"I want to touch you everywhere. Lick you everywhere. And I want to make you come, over and over again ... Julia", the words tumbling out as though involuntary.

I looked into her eyes sternly. "You don't 'make' me come, but you can 'help' me to come. Understood?"

"Yes ... Miss," were her last coherent words before she threw herself against me, hugging me, her urgent mouth finding mine, her lips passionately engulfing mine in one long wet probing kiss after another, barely coming up for air. She pressed her lithe naked body against mine. Our legs moulded together as she pressed her thigh between mine, hard against my pussy as we humped standing up. Our breasts, slippery with perspiration, crashed together as Felicity twisted from the waist, repeatedly slamming her much smaller boobs against mine and brushing her hard nipples across mine, time after time. She had become like an uncaged animal. It was as though her orgasm, and maybe removing her clothes, had released some kind of safety valve and now she was on full power.

We fell onto the thick wool rug on the floor; her agility and stamina were breath-taking as she writhed and clambered all over me. It felt like there was no part of her body that she didn't rub, press, or brush against me, but my mind was a blur and all I could really think about was the throbbing aching need focussed intolerably at my clit. I knew that when I came it would not be my only and last orgasm of the night and I needed to get this one in the bag. I grabbed Felicity's wrist and guided her hand between my legs. She broke off from kissing my boobs long enough to remind me: "I've never helped another female come. I hope I get this right, Julia."

"I'm sure you will. Just do to me what you did to yourself. Don't rush, but don't delay much longer or I fear I shall pass out."

I wasn't joking; I was so desperate now to finally reach and go over the peak.

Felicity lay on her side next to me, pressed her cute pussy against my thigh and hooked her knee inside mine, encouraging me to open my legs wider. She rested her head on my shoulder and slid her left arm behind the small of my back, pulling me to her.

"Are you ready, Julia?" she asked. All I could say was 'Mmmmmm' as I tilted my pelvis upwards, ready for her touch.

Felicity positioned her free hand above my pussy mound and held it there for just a few seconds, long enough to build the tension to boiling point. She somehow knew exactly how to press my buttons and timed her touch perfectly, pressing her finger between the gaping, swollen, wet folds of my pussy lips then sliding her fingertip upwards, purposefully, intentionally, deliberately onto my waiting, aching clit.

I thought I would die as the sensation hit me. The physical touch sent shock waves through my nervous system and the emotional release threatened to overwhelm me. My body bucked and writhed but Felicity held tight, circling my clit with one finger, expertly dabbing, stroking and tormenting it. Moments later I felt it, I knew it was close. My orgasm, supressed, subdued and controlled for two long weeks, was now only seconds away. My body froze and all I could think about was that young finger on my clit, hooking under its hood, exposing a myriad of nerve endings and relentlessly stimulating every one.

"Yes Flix yes, yes, it's coming it's here now Flix Oh fuck yes yes fuck ..." I growled, until my words were replaced by my screams.

Suffice to say, my orgasm was amongst the most powerful and intense I'd ever experienced. Spasm after spasm rocked through me. My legs shook uncontrollably and muscles in my vagina and perineum clenched as though grasping at something unseen. Felicity clambered on top of me and jammed her leg against my gaping pussy. I humped against her, intensifying the feelings as wave after wave of thrilling joy and relief flooded my entire self. I'd tipped over the highest point of the mountain pass and now I came thundering down the vertiginous slope of fulfilment and eventually flattening out onto a calmer, flatter plain.

As my feelings began to subside, I realised that Felicity was lost in her own world. She lay on top of me with her body pressed against me. She wasn't heavy and the feel of her skin against mine was wonderful. Her long blonde hair cascaded over my upper body, soft yet matted with perspiration and she lay her head gently on my breast.

I sensed that my leg was wet, where Felicity was still pressing her pussy into my thigh. She looked up at me with an enormous smile on her face and was the first to speak: "Oh Julia, that was amazing. Did I please you? I hope so, Auntie Julia. Tell me I did a good job."

"Flix my lovely, you were awesome. You did a great job. Seems like you enjoyed it too."

"You fucking bet I enjoyed it. Everything about you excites me and turns me on Julia. And I'm so happy that the first woman I've 'helped to come' is you."

"Did you come too? Did you come against my leg, Flix?"

Felicity promised me she hadn't, but I sensed that might be about to change. She slithered lower and lower down my leg until she reached my ankle but then, without so much as a 'may I?' she began to rub her pussy over my gold shoe. Squatting over my foot, she rocked and gyrated her hips so her pussy lips and clit brushed over the top straps, then moved lower, all the time leaving some of her wetness on the leather and on my skin. I loved seeing her tummy muscles tighten and her little titties jiggle as she moved. She looked at me intently, gauging my reaction, seeking my approval. I simply nodded, propped myself up on my elbows and continued to enjoy the show, rather amused and excited by this surprising new development! She smiled; I still wasn't sure we had the same agenda though it was worth the risk.

"Take it off, Flix. That wasn't a request, that was an instruction"

"Yes Miss, I understand," she replied, and complied, unfastening the two ankle straps and sliding the shoe off my foot. She brought it up to her chest and began to brush it against her titties. This wasn't quite what I expected, but it was very enjoyable for me to watch.

And also for her.

As she dragged it across her nipples they visibly grew larger, longer and tighter as she pressed my shoe hard against each one in turn. Then she used the heel to lift each exquisite little breast then let it fall only slightly. The erotic display she was putting on for me, and no doubt for her own pleasure, aroused me and I moved one hand between my legs. I was unsurprised to discover my pussy was still open and engorged and I stroked a finger through its folds. I took a moment of quiet to absorb the incredible events of the day so far and wondered if there was more excitement still to be had.

There was.

Felicity was squatting astride my ankle and, still holding my shoe against her upper body with one hand, she slipped the other between her parted thighs. She stroked, massaged and teased her pussy for a while, moaning softly, her head thrown back and her dishevelled hair sticking to her sweaty back. She then positioned herself directly above my upward-pointing bare foot and, looking at me as though wordlessly seeking my permission again, gauging my reaction, she lowered her pussy onto the tip of my toe. She adjusted her position a couple of times, then purposefully sank down onto it in a single fluid movement. She gasped as it entered her soft, warm vagina and I curled my other toes to make it easier for her to accept all of my big toe inside her.

Remembering she'd told me (and I believed her) that she was a virgin and had not inserted anything other than a finger and a small hairbrush handle inside herself, this was a big move for her. I took hold of one of her hands to give her some stability and she rose up, paused, then sank down again onto my toe.

I could hardly believe this was happening. A young, awesomely desirable woman was, to be basic, toe-fucking herself with my foot. And I loved it. What more could a lesbian like me with a shoe and foot fetish ask for?

As she bounced up and down on my foot, her titties bobbed in rhythm and she began to pant and gasp.

"Oh my god Julia I can't believe ... this is ... oh fuck yesss ... fuck me Julia."

She put her hand back between her legs and started to masturbate again, urgently stroking, rubbing and fingering herself as she rode my toe. I tilted my foot to make it easier for more of it to enter her and her clit crashed against my curled smaller toes. Her noises became more frantic, her words more explicit. Finding the whole situation an incredible turn-on and quite unexpected, I quietly stroked and teased my own clit as I watched, becoming more and more aroused and absorbed in the whole quickly-developing experience.

Felicity was now delirious and was pumping and gyrating her hips, repeatedly lifting right off my foot then slamming back down, time and again, moaning and crying out. With her legs spread wide, she gave me an indescribably arousing view. My toe repeatedly disappeared inside her, and each time reappeared glistening wet with her juices. Oh the joy of sex with a young, fit, strong and flexible partner! She was clutching at her titties with her free hand, pinching her nipples and pulling at them whilst still masturbating herself in a frenzy of need and imminent fulfilment. But just as it seemed she was going to erupt into noisy orgasm, she slowed, and slowed, and ... stopped.

She held still with my toe buried deep inside her tight vagina. I realised what she was doing and encouraged her: "Yes Flix, just hold it there. Keep still. Claim the sensations. Ride the wave. Good girl. Hold it in. Save it for me, save it baby, capture the moment."

Felicity tentatively climbed off my foot and looked at me. She was physically shaking. "This is going to kill me, I'm sure," she panted. "Oh my god what an incredible feeling. It's still going, jeez I've almost gone too far, I'm struggling to hold it back Julia. What do I do? Help me please. It's too much. I can't stand this. I'm going to ... oh no ... trying hard ... "

I encouraged her to resist the temptation to let the climax win, and she did. She stayed motionless, down on all fours, her head down, her whole body tense and perspiring until, eventually ... she began to breathe a little easier. She sat back on her haunches, flicked back her hair, did one of her cute elbow-pumps and let out a long sigh followed by a 'Yessssssss ... I did it!'

I congratulated her and she smiled. "Thank you, teacher, that was fucking unbelievable. I really thought I'd gone over the cliff."

"Well sweetie it looked amazing from over here. I also thought you'd lost it at one point but you held on. Well done. But now I think you deserve a reward."

Her smile widened and I crawled over to her on the soft floor rug and I joined her there.

"What's my reward, Auntie?" she asked in her put-on little-girlie voice

"You'll see. I'll show you."

It only took moments for me to suitably arrange our legs and soon we were rubbing our needy pussies together. Felicity's flexibility and her natural thigh gap made this simple and very pleasurable as we pressed, moved, rocked and gyrated sensually, sending waves of horny-making pleasure through our clits. There seemed to be legs everywhere and I wondered if Felicity had morphed into some kind of humanoid-octopus but it all made sense when she lay on her back with one leg straight up against my body, her calf between my boobs and her foot level with my mouth.

I squeezed her leg between my boobs, wrapping them around it with my hands and mock-fucked it, which Felicity enjoyed immensely. In fact, she enjoyed anything involving my breasts. We changed positions fluidly as we became a riot of writhing bodies, licking, sucking, slapping, and sliding, occasionally breaking off to smear copious quantities of lube on our pussies, legs, boobs, everywhere really. Felicity especially loved getting into various 'scissors' positions where we could rub, press, and slam our clits together and I as always, I thoroughly enjoyed writhing with a woman who's still wearing her shoes. But I couldn't remember another woman who could gyrate and rock her hips quite like Felicity did that night! We were like animals and our tummies slapped together as we tribbed to a crescendo, our pussies wet with a slippery, slithery amalgam of lube and two horny women's copious natural juices.

The sound of wet pink flesh on wet pink flesh is like no other and I found it irresistibly arousing, so, for a change, I didn't resist. Neither did Felicity, and we shouted, moaned, and writhed together to two almost-synchronous, very noisy and very powerful orgasms. We came with our vulvas pressed hard against each other's and clutched at each other's naked sweaty bodies. My orgasm was deep and rewarding, reminding me that edging isn't the only way and sometimes wild, fulfilling, abandoned lust is good too!

I hugged Felicity against me as waves of pleasure engulfed us both, then subsided. She drifted between laughing and panting as she got her breath back whilst I calmed myself, feasting on the satisfying and slowly decaying sensations in my groin. Eventually I let her go and we looked each other up and down. Felicity leaned into me and kissed me passionately, her tongue probing deep into my mouth.

"Oh my ... I'm speechless. That was amazing. Thank you so much," Felicity whispered in my ear, then asked: "I'd like to do something I've only ever fantasised about and would only ever do in front of someone I deeply trust. I'm sure you'll like it, and all you have to do is watch. OK?"

How could I turn down such an offer so I agreed and made myself comfortable.

Felicity took a deep breath, turned to me and asked if I had some antiseptic disinfectant wipes. Slightly odd request, I thought, but I told here where to find them in the kitchen. She tottered there and back, naked except for her pink shoes, bringing the wipes with her. She'd also found another bottle of my favourite lubricant; just as well as we'd already used up two. Then she sat down and started to take off her shoes with nervous fumbling fingers. I watched as she then meticulously wiped them all over, and I noticed a soft rather private smile on her face.

This was getting interesting, especially when she also did the same to one of mine. It was the one with the dangly adornment and she proceeded to lick it all over, spending a while sucking the tiny gold ingot. I found that fascinating, and raised my eyebrows when she then began to smear lube on its sole and its gold heel.

Standing up, she began to brush my shoe up and down the insides of her legs, across her tummy and over her pussy. Insisting I watch closely, and with her eyes firmly on me, presumably to gauge my reaction, she then crouched slightly and touched the tip of its heel on her clit. I saw her flinch at the first contact, but she held it there and teased her pink bud, using the heel to probe under its hood and then making circles and figure-eight shapes. She was oozing juices and obviously getting off on this big-time. She then sat on the floor, leaning back whilst supporting herself on one hand and with her legs spread wide apart, she looked alternately at me and at the shoe as though to foretell what was coming next.

After a few seconds, which to me felt like hours, she began to slowly insert the long slender gold heel into her open vagina, a little at a time, always needing to know I was watching.

12