Pleasure in Denial Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which I was. Intently.

Occasionally I'd glance up at her face to savour her raptured expression.

She was so into this.

So was I.

Gradually the whole 4 inches of heel disappeared inside her pussy and basically, she began to fuck herself. With my shoe, and with the dangly gold ingot brushing against her clit.

I'd done this before, several times, both alone and with a partner, but it was thrilling and exciting to see someone as young, inexperienced, and drop-dead gorgeous as Felicity getting off on something that's frankly pretty kinky. I sat back and watched, nonchalantly stroking my clit as she lay on her back and lost herself in shoe heaven, her legs spread so wide now she was effectively doing the splits. Faster and faster she rammed the heel inside her pussy, using both hands now, and repeatedly slammed the sole against her clit.

She moaned, cried, and explicitly expressed her rampant emotions:

"Oh fuck yeah. Mmmm. Oh fuck, fuck yes, yes. Watch me Julia, watch me fuck myself, look at me Julia, I've got your shoe inside my cunt Julia! I'm gonna come, watch me come, I'm coming oh fuck fuck yesssss!"

She held the shoe heel deep inside her as her orgasm engulfed her, eyes tight shut and mouth wide open. Then, as she eased it out, a generous pulse of thick juices escaped from her and pooled on the floor under her bum leaving a give-away dark patch.

Felicity sat up and re-engaged with the world, obviously feeling the need to explain.

"I do hope you enjoyed that, Julia. But if not then sorry if you find me weird. I love shoes, but my mother won't let me wear heels. I have a couple of pairs which I keep at a friend's house but it's hard to get any time alone there with my babies. When I go to any friends' houses and no-one else is home, we do what all teen girls do. We search the house for sex toys, for sexy lingerie, and we try on their mum's shoes. But my mum does not have any sexy shoes at all. And before you ask, yes, I've searched our house high and low for toys too and found nothing. Zilch. So now's the first real opportunity to live out a fantasy of mine. And I'm not done yet, if you're OK with this?

I reassured her I was very fine with her embryonic foot fetish and motioned for her to climb onto the sofa. I joined her, and without explanation, squirted large quantities of lube onto my hands. I smoothed it over Felicity's feet with my fingers and she purred appreciatively, telling me how much she loved having her feet massaged. She did the same for me as she realised what I was planning.

Getting into a comfortable position, legs entwined, we humped and gyrated our swollen wet pussies against each other's slippery feet, indulgently sliding over the tops, sides and soft soles in all manner of contortions. Then I told Felicity to sit opposite me at the other end of the sofa and we found a position where we could simultaneously insert a toe in each other's vaginas. Felicity loved that too as we found a rhythm and I became more and more aroused. Felicity asked me a couple of times if I was still OK with what we were doing and I reassured her it was fine and told her how much I was enjoying myself. She looked relieved and thanked me for letting her 'get weird', as she put it.

She didn't miss a beat but she reached down and unfastened my other shoe, slipped it off my foot, put it carefully to one side and instead picked up one of hers, smearing lube on its heel. She asked me to open my legs and she crouched between them. Her hands were shaking and she asked again for permission, which I granted without hesitation.

She leaned forward and held the pink shoe against my pussy. I nodded for her to begin and she slowly slid the back of the heel up and down between my lips. It felt amazing, both physically and emotionally, and once again I felt my arousal levels climbing. Delicious feelings filled my groin as I propped myself up on my elbows to watch this beautiful young woman as she sat on her haunches between my legs and adeptly teased me with a sensitivity and skill that some women take years of practice to perfect. She was a natural and I shuddered to think what kind of lover she could become when twice or three time her present age.

I returned to the reality of the moment when suddenly Felicity changed the mood and grazed the tip over my clit. I reacted to the sensation and she apologised but I laughed and told her it was OK and there was nothing to apologise for. I reassured her she was doing an amazing job and continued to play, alternating between using the heel to lift my clit hood and sliding the full four inches of the slender heel between my inner labia. I basked in the attention and the growing excitement that seemed to emanate from my pussy and radiate through my entire body, filling my brain with desire for this incredible young woman. I tried to block all thoughts of her having to leave in the morning but noticed that outside there was already the faintest glimmer of sunrise that heralded the start of the new day.

Lost in my thoughts, I almost didn't notice when Felicity tilted the shoe and positioned the heel over the entrance to my tunnel and gradually eased it inside. Although it was only very small in diameter compared to some of the many objects my vagina had accommodated over the years, the pleasure was as much in who was fucking me rather than the size of what she was inserting into my most intimate place.

I spread my legs wider and reached down to my pussy and, as Felicity focussed on heel-fucking my hole, I fingered my clit. We made a perfect pair and soon a small but lovely orgasm rippled through me. My beautiful new-found lover let go of the shoe and let it fall naturally and moved up to lie beside me, snuggling into me and gripping me tight as the waves of satisfaction ebbed away.

"Did you enjoy that, Auntie?" my quasi-niece asked, unnecessarily.

"That was heavenly my love," I reassured her. "Your technique is awesome."

"Thank you. You're very kind. I just do what feels right, and loving you Julia is just so easy."

Felicity lay her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me, her pussy pressed against my hip.

"It's very late, Flix. Or actually it's now very early. I think we should get some sleep, don't you?"

Felicity just held onto me and didn't initially respond. Then she shook her head.

"No?"

Another minute passed

"I ... I ..."

"Yes my lovely?"

She looked up at me. "I still want to know what's in the box."

Ah yes. The inlaid wooden box that had been sitting on the table for two days, unopened, undiscussed, its contents undiscovered, unrevealed, unused.

"You're insatiable!"

"I'm curious."

"You're still horny?"

"Depends what's in the box."

"You're assuming it's something with sexual connotations?"

"Well prove me wrong. Anyway Julia, everything in your life revolves around sex, or that's how it looks to me," which I didn't deny.

"Go and fetch it."

Felicity needed no further encouragement and trotted over to the other side of the room, returning to put the box between her knees as she sat cross-legged beside me.

"May I?"

"Of course. You sure you've not peeped already?"

Felicity shook her head vigorously, her face like a child on Christmas morning still wanting Santa to think she's been a good girl, even though she hadn't.

She lifted the lid, looked inside, gasped then looked up at me. "Oh my. Oh my." she repeated as she made sense of the contents. "What in fuck's name is all this? Oh yeah, I think I know," she acknowledged as first she lifted out the brown leather harness and then a heavy cream dildo. She held it up wrapped her hand around it. "That's fucking huge Julia. I'm sorry but I don't think ..."

I stopped her. "There's another layer. Keep looking."

Felicity lifted out the divider and smiled as she found two more dildos, one only about 3 centimetres in diameter and another about halfway between that and the first one she'd now put carefully to one side.

"You've taught me so much these 3 days Julia and I can't imagine anyone I'd want to properly give my virginity to more than you. The time has come, Julia," she announced with a hint of melodrama, spreading her arms wide in a show of surrender, "Take me!"

"Bring the harness, and whichever you feel comfortable with," I suggested as I led the way to my bedroom. "And the bottle of lube."

"Don't think I'll need that. I'm dripping already, Julia."

"You're a horny slut, Flix."

"I know. And you love that about me, don't you."

"Can't deny!" and I pushed her back on the bed as I buckled the harness around my hips. Felicity had brought both the smallest and the middle-sized phalluses and I screwed the smaller of the two to the protruding metal rod.

"Oh wow Julia!"

"What?"

"You look awesome. Totally incredible. The hottest sexiest woman in the world and with the most beautiful tits imaginable and now she's got a cock too! What more could a horny, dirty little slut like me ask for?"

I knew exactly what she was asking for and she was going to get all of that. Despite her previous remark, I smeared lube along its roughly 14 centimetres of smooth, straight hardness, and also squeezed some onto the palm of my hand. Reaching between Felicity's legs, I spread the cold gel over, and inside, her pussy, but she was right! She was indeed already oozing juices, making her whole vulva deliciously slippery.

Felicity then lay back on the bed, her bum on the edge. She pulled her legs up to her chest, knees apart and with her elbows locked inside them, hands holding her ankles, leaving her pussy totally exposed right in front of me. Wantonly on display, invitingly open, and glistening.

"I'm so ready for this Julia," she breathed, and I sauntered up to her. Leaning over her with one hand on the bed next to her shoulder, I used my other hand to guide the menacing object towards its target. Probing at first, I edged the dildo into the entrance to her vagina. Felicity took in a deep breath then uttered those words any Top lesbian loves to hear from a willing submissive, the third of three being by far the most prized and expected. No, demanded:

"Fuck me ... please"

"Say it again."

"Fuck me please, Julia."

"Fuck me, who?"

"Fuck me please, Miss Julia."...

"Are you looking forward to this, Flix?"

"Fuck Yes! I've been hoping something like this would happen before I catch that boat and you disappear out of my life for ever."

"And are you ready?" I enquired, as I gently rocked my hips, teasing her entrance as I pulled out and tentatively slipped back in just a little.

"Listen, Miss Julia, I'm ready to give myself to you, OK, but can you just start? I couldn't be more ready, and you're frickin' teasing and tormenting me like you just love to do and I'm lying here begging for it so can you please get that thing inside me and have your wicked way with me?"

"Begging now are you, huh?"

"Damn right Julia, I'm gagging for it, I need this more than anything, even more than getting my phone back in the morning."

"Beg properly."

Long pause, during which I slipped the tip out of the entrance to her hole and dabbed it on her clit.

Felicity took a deep breath, then: "Please fuck me Miss Julia. Fuck me with your big fucking girl cock and give this worthless dirty little slut of yours everything she doesn't deserve. Break me, open me. Please, please, please Miss Julia I'm begging you to ram that gorgeous cock in my tight, wet little virgin cunt hole!"

That was more than enough encouragement, and I began to slowly slide my 'girl-cock' into Felicity's waiting needy body.

She closed her eyes tight shut, maybe in anticipation of pain, the pain of a broken hymen, the pain that often heralds the transition from girl to woman. But it never came and once it was fully inside her, a wide smile spread over her face. Words were unnecessary.

I withdrew, knowing just what she wanted, and began to thrust. She soon synchronised with my rhythm, her pussy rising up off the bed to meet my repeated penetrations into the depths of her no-longer-a-virgin vagina.

As the mid-June sun began to rise over the horizon, filling the clear sky with a warm glow, we copulated in all manner of positions as I soaked up the pleasure of sex with my energetic, insatiable, flexible partner. We fucked on the bed, on the floor, lying down, standing up, from the front, side, rear and in her mouth. We soon 'upgraded' to the medium size dildo, which took her a bit of getting used to but which she soon took fully inside her as our bellies slapped and slammed together. At Felicity's suggestion, we then swapped. We adjusted the harness to her smaller pelvis, but picked up the largest of the three dildos on our way to the outside terrace where Felicity learned the art of strap-on intercourse with great enthusiasm, stretching and pounding my experienced pussy as she relentlessly hammered that unyielding tool deep into me.

As the sun began to wash over the terrace, we stood quietly side by side, looking over the rooftops towards the blue sea. Felicity asked me how long it would take her to walk to the phone shop and then to the harbour, which she'd just realised you could see from 'her' bedroom window. I estimated about 20 minutes and she mentally noted that before she knelt down and unfastened the leather harness from her used and tired body.

But Felicity wasn't finished yet! She wriggled free from my arms and led me to the big day-bed in the corner of the terrace that was already catching the warming early-morning sunlight. Indicating that I should lay down, she clambered on top of me and with her knees either side of my waist, she positioned her irresistible pussy directly over my face and sank down. Simultaneously she buried her head between my parted legs and although her oral sex technique was slightly clumsy and inexperienced it was very enjoyable. I gave her some advice and practical tuition and I have to say, she was a fast learner. We licked, lapped, lashed and probed each other's vulvas in an intense 69, moaning and rolling across the bed. Her on top, me on top, side by side, hanging over the edge. After at least two noisy and fulfilling orgasms each we moved to the floor, still aroused, still wet and still imaginative. I especially enjoyed kneeling between her feet on the thick rush floor-mats and licking Felicity's clit as she raised herself into a backwards-arching 'bridge' that would shame many a gymnast.

Then, seizing the opportunity to try something I'd wanted to do for years but never had a suitable partner who was light, strong and agile enough, I stood upright, holding Felicity tightly against me, with her upside-down. She wrapped her legs behind my head and, rather cautiously, I carried her through to my bedroom.

She told me to hold extra-tight whilst she opened her legs so wide she was almost doing the splits. I moved my feet as far apart as I dared and we licked each other's aching, abused pussies in a thrilling inverted 69 until we collapsed on the bed in fits of giggles, our energy eventually sapped and our muscles tired. Neither of us was counting anymore but that night I had all the orgasms I could ever need. "Felicity my love," I began, reluctantly, "I really think we should go to sleep now. You have a busy day tomorrow. The boat leaves at 2:30 and it's then 3 hours to the next island stop, and you'll have to find somewhere to stay the night, and ..."

Felicity put her finger to my lips. "Stop, stop, you're worrying about me too much! You sound just like my mother!"

We both laughed and she threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately. She then looked at me with a renewed excitement in her eyes and asked if she could sleep with me in my bed. "Please, pretty please, Julia?"

I agreed, on condition that we did actually sleep, even though I knew she may have other ideas. We showered together, which itself was a beautifully sensual, intimate experience and finally we sank into the large welcoming bed, falling immediately into a tight, naked embrace.

Felicity whispered into my ear. "I want to show you my appreciation for giving me the most awesome 3 days of my life. How can I do that ... Auntie?"

"Felicity, sorry, Flix. Sweetie," I replied, "You don't need to. You've shown me that already, more than I could ever desire. And I couldn't possibly summon the emotional energy for another orgasm, if that's what you have in mind.

Felicity pouted in disappointment, but we kissed passionately for a while and even she had to admit she was totally exhausted.

We agreed we'd say proper goodbyes in the morning and both drifted off to sleep.

************

I hope you enjoyed. Only one more chapter left now.

Please rate and comment, and ladies, do write to me if you have something worth saying.

12