All Comments on 'Pleasure in Paradise'

by Nomean_feet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story!

This was amazing, so hot! Best story I have read in ages, I hope you continue Hayley and Tina's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sweet Stuff

Thanks a lot for that story!

I´m a chubby woman myself and met a lot of guys who stated being just into sporty types. ...Once they felt my special embrace, they were hooked.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!!!

Holy fuck what a great story and incredible stroke material. I love a cheating husband story where there are things going on right under the wife's nose and you have done that and added to it ten fold. The dirty nasty slutty sex was just incredible. So depraved and animalistic. Not enough people appreciate pure raw fucking like that. It was so dirty that it took me multiple attempts to make it through this story since I kept blasting my excitement all over the keyboard.

Thank you for writing yet another hot story and posting it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gave his wife an unknown drug so he could fuck other women.

What kind of person is excited or entertained by that kind of abuse?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Not for me.

She lay back on the bed or she laid back on the bed?

Try not to write as you speak.

'black one piece bikini on.' - surely there's no such thing? A one piece swimming costume maybe.

Very amateurish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous