Pleasure in the Apocalypse Pt. 01

Story Info
Passions burst out during a scouting mission...
4.3k words
4.44
8.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1: THE SCOUTING MISSION

"Hey, Sam! The General wants to see you!" a voice called out.

"Alright, I'll be there in five!"

I quickly freshened up. I loved to keep myself clean and well-presented even before the world turned to shit. I refused to compromise on hygiene. Moreover, this was my first meeting with the General. I wanted to make a good first impression since he rarely spoke with other people. Most of the time, he sat up there in his headquarters with his lieutenants, sometimes summoning members of the community into his headquarters. So I knew that either the General had important work for me or something was up.

As I was walking down the stairs to the headquarters, my mind started thinking about the community I was living in. It was originally a large outpost used by the Forest Department, but had been abandoned years before the apocalypse. It was completely surrounded by forests and had high, stone walls with outposts at each of its four corners. The walls formed a rectangular shape around the outpost. They were poorly maintained, but some areas had been rebuilt using wood.

There was only one way in or out of the outpost, which was guarded by surprisingly strong, steel gates but it made me feel uneasy nonetheless. We had no backdoor to escape through in case of emergencies. The Forest Department probably did not have an apocalypse in mind when they made this place.

There was a singular stone path from the gates all the way to the HQ building. On either side of this path lay many tents and trailers. Most of them housed the community members, but some of them had been repurposed to store ammunition, food and medicine.

Finally, I reached the HQ building itself. It was the only actual building in the community, and had been made by the Forest Department as well. Made of stone, it seemed stronger than the walls surrounding it, but it still had some places reinforced with wood. It had two levels- the General's headquarters were on the lower level, whereas on the top floor, there were five rooms, which we scouts called 'Home'. We had a room each, offering us a great deal of privacy.

I'd reached the headquarters by now, and knocked on its metal doors.

" Come in! " a loud voice answered.

The stench of cigars flooded my nose as soon as I went in. A thick cloud of smoke hung on to the ceiling, and the only source of light in the room was a single bulb.

The General was a larger man than I thought he would be. He had a thick white beard, which was blackened in some areas with cigar soot. He wore a camouflage uniform, which did not fit him well at all. He also wore an army cap, trying to hide his balding head albeit unsuccessfully.

There were a lot of badges on his chest- accomplishments from a past life, a forgotten time. It seemed he wanted to hold on to something from his life of glory. Above them was a slip that said- KENT.

Hunching over his table, General Kent was looking at a map with his magnifying glass, and holding a cigar in his other hand. There was an ashtray full of cigar butts right next him, and a picture of a woman who appeared to be his wife. There was also a picture of a kid right next to it, who I assumed to be his son. Standing behind him were his three trusted lieutenants- people he chose to give him advice and execute his orders.

I could soon feel the smoke pouring down my throat and my eyes watering up. It had been months since I last saw a cigar, and I really was not used to smoking anyway. I couldn't understand how anyone could spend all day in here. I tried unsuccessfully to stifle my coughs.

I was about to close the door behind me when someone else came in. It was Jenna Thompson- another scout who just arrived here a few days ago. The first time I saw her was when she first arrived at the community gates, late in the night. She was dirty and disheveled, her unkempt dark black hair tumbling down in all directions, her lips bruised and her hands covered in dirt.

Her brown eyes shone like diamonds in the rough even in the darkness, and her mannerisms impressed me. Even in her situation, she spoke confidently and calmly asked to join our community. Over the next few days, we talked to each other often. The more I got to know her, the more I fell for her.

I found out that Jenna was 24 years old, a year younger than me. She used to live in Ashton City which was a few kilometers north of the community. I was born there myself and spent some part of my childhood there. She said that she was going through her day-to-day life when the apocalypse struck. She'd escaped from the city and arrived here. But for some reason, she refused to discuss why she was in such a bad state when she first came here. I didn't want to press her too much so I left it there. She seemed thankful for the privacy.

Soon, we became good friends. Sometimes, she bit her lower lip when she thought I wasn't looking, but I was not sure whether this was a product of my imagination.

Jenna's sudden coughs snapped me from my thoughts. The smoke was invading her lungs as well. In between all the coughs, she tapped my shoulder and said, "Hey." I nodded at her.

" Ah, welcome! " General Kent thundered, not even looking up from the map.

"Happy to be here. How can we help?" Jenna nervously asked, trying to hold back her coughs. It seemed this was the first time she was seeing the General was well.

When General Kent finally looked up, he shifted something towards us. I couldn't see anything clearly owing to my watery eyes, but I assumed it was a map of the area. He pointed to something on it and said, "We need to expand our community. We need more land, resources, cigars..." he said, looking at the one in his hand. It was almost burnt out, so he motioned to one of his lieutenants, who handed him a new one.

"But we need to scout out some regions first." General Kent sighed, drawing on the map. "That's what both of you will be doing."

One of his lieutenants stepped up. "Sector A to the north seems promising. There is a huge warehouse there. It's located downhill, just beyond the woods around us. There is a small outpost right at the edge of the hill. You'll be able to get a clear view from there."

"Alright, when should we leave?" I asked.

"Now." The General replied.


That afternoon, I found myself sighing with discontent as I looked at the windows. It had crystallized and I couldn't see anything through it.

"We'll have to open it." I said.

"Be careful though." Jenna said as I unlocked its hinges. The cold winter air blew in my face, almost numbing it. I adjusted the scarf around my neck, cleaned the binocular's lenses and started scouting the warehouse.

It really was huge, having two levels, but somehow fragile. It was made of wood, which had started rotting in some places. The windows of both levels were completely open which gave me a good view of the inside. My attention turned to a lone zombie walking along the road. It walked at snail's pace, the winter having slowed it down considerably. I continued to watch it for the next few minutes, after which Jenna asked me to pass the binoculars to her.

I gave the binoculars to Jenna and turned to take my water bottle. As I did so, I saw a small butterfly flutter down from a small crack in the ceiling. It landed on Jenna's back, just where her blue shirt had gone up. The rim of her red underwear was exposed too. I thought about what was underneath it, and how soft it would be, just like the rest of her skin. My dick stiffened at the thought.

"Hey!" Jenna moved, interrupting my lustful train of thought. The butterfly fluttered away. "Look!" she pointed.

I looked through the window. I didn't need binoculars to see the huge horde of zombies headed our way.

"We better stay low." Jenna said, closing the windows.

"Right." I double-checked to see if the doors were secure.


It was night by the time the horde finally passed through. The damn zombies were really slow. The full moon had taken over and the outpost was becoming colder and colder.

Convinced that the horde had passed, I opened the windows and was greeted again by the cold air. On looking through the binoculars again, I found that the warehouse looked quite different at night. It looked much more insecure, and it was much harder to see what was inside.

"The warehouse looks very unsafe. The rotten walls won't do much to stop a few zombies from getting in. I guess we'll just look in for supplies tomorrow and get back to base." I said. "Maybe we'll fortify the top level and use it as a scouting base."

"Maybe we could use it as some sort of storage facility. That reminds me..." Jenna asked softly, "How safe do you think the community is from a zombie attack?"

"The walls are strong enough. And the scouts would see any danger coming by. But there's only one way in or out- I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that." I replied.

"Exactly what I thought." Jenna smiles. "Great minds think alike."

Soon, it was time for dinner. We munched on protein bars and continued to scout. Jenna was drawing a detailed picture of what the area looked like, labeling it perfectly. When she was done, she'd captured the landscape very well. She'd drawn the road leading to the warehouse, the main road which was a few kilometers farther and even the gates of the warehouse, with an amazing level of detail.

"That looks great! I never knew you were an artist." I said.

"Yeah, I'm not actually an artist. Before the apocalypse, I was a preschool caretaker. I started drawing with the kids there. I guess I just got into it." Jenna smiled.

Both of our watches beeped. 11:00 PM - it said.

"Sleep time." Both of us said at the same time. According to the General's schedule, now was the time the people of the community slept while the guards kept watch.

"Jinx!" we giggled.

"Do you follow the schedule? I can keep watch while you sleep if you want to." I said when the giggling finally subsided.

"Nah, I usually spend my time doing... other things." she said, her eyes glazing over her fingers.

I chuckled, immediately understanding what that meant. 'I liked to jerkoff on my bed too.

"You can still lie down though. Relax a bit." I said. I didn't want her to feel tired when the night was over. "I'll take you up on that offer." she smiled. "Thanks, Sam." she said as she brushed the dust away and lay down on the ground, using her backpack as a pillow.

I closed the windows and sat on a stack of wood near them. The foggy windows softened the moonlight, providing a source of soft, bright light. I looked around and started thinking about things.

Within a few minutes, I had nothing to think about or do. I was getting bored out of my mind. But then, my eyes fell on Jenna.

She'd started to doze off. As I guessed, the scouting had made her tired. I looked at her intently- her hands, her legs, and her soft lips. She turned over in her sleep, and I again saw the rim of her underwear. I felt a slight tightness in my boxers. I looked down, and sure enough, my dick had turned to full attention. I felt it begging for relief.

I smiled. I had nothing else to do anyway, might as well jerk off.

I slowly undid my pants so as to make no sound. I took off my scarf and gloves, and slowly wiggled out of my underwear. I didn't want to mess anything up when I was done. I warmed my hands and took my hard cock.

I started stroking it slowly, thinking about how good it would feel to have Jenna's hands on it. An image of naked Jenna formed in my mind when I closed my eyes. She was standing in a seductive pose, fully displaying her womanhood, inviting me in. She slowly turned around and displayed her cute ass too- smacking it, looking at me as if saying, "I know you want it too..."

As the scene intensified, so did my stroking. I tried to hold my moans in, but some of them escaped nonetheless. Soon, I was in the grips of pleasure. My groins tightened and my dick got ready to release its hot load. But then, I heard another moan.

I opened my eyes and saw Jenna moaning as well. Her eyes were closed and her fingers were moving rapidly under her jeans. A few seconds later, she opened her eyes and found me looking right at her. However, she didn't seem fazed. She continued pleasuring herself, but this time, looked straight at me. She smiled and asked, "Who are you thinking of?"

Something came over me. In a lustful state, I answered honestly- "You, Jenna." Immediately after saying those words, a cold swept over me- I'd put myself in a vulnerable position and did not know what she thought of me.

To my light surprise and huge relief, she replied, "And I was thinking about you."

The hair on my hands stood up. I didn't know whether it was the cold of the outpost that caused it or the heat of the moment.

At this point, I knew where this was going, and I was getting ever more excited. But I wanted to tease her, make her a bit desperate.

"It's cold, isn't it?" I said, "I should wrap myself up." I started to pull my underwear back up.

Jenna immediately put her hand on my dick, stopping me in my tracks.

" Why don't we warm each other up then? " she replied, her eyes seductively teasing me, running all over my body, but lingering on my dick, which was getting harder and hotter.

I chuckled, and practically jumped towards Jenna. We started kissing each other. The pent-up desire and passion in me flooded out as I kissed her softly, but firmly. Her kiss was just as passionate as mine, and soon our tongues were dancing together in lust, entangled in our shared saliva. I placed my hands on her neck. Her skin was just as soft as I imagined it. She was just as hot as me, it seemed. Soon, we were completely lost in the kiss.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, her hands slowly travelled along my shirt, unbuttoning it slowly, determined to tease the life out of me. I did the same with her clothes, each removal bringing me closer to her soft body, which I couldn't wait to explore. Soon, I was completely naked and she was in her bare innerwear. I didn't mind though- I could still give her pleasure. I traced her nipples through her bra as we continued kissing. She moaned into my mouth, which excited me further. One of her hands moved all along my body, touching every inch of my skin, sending electric waves through me which culminated in my cock, which sent drop after drop of precum in response.

"I've been wanting to do this ever since I first saw you..." I whispered in Jenna's ear, and then kissed her neck.

"I know..." she replied, nibbling on my earlobe, "... Me too. "

Those words almost brought me to a climax, but I held out, determined to make every second as pleasurable as possible. I slowly unclasped her bra, all the while kissing her. Her bra dropped down and I finally laid eyes on her breasts. It was perky and her nipples were stiff.

"It's not the cold..." she smiled.

My hands moved almost automatically and started massaging them, lightly pinching her nipples and feeling her soft skin. I couldn't hold back anymore- I wanted them. I brought my face closer to her breasts and started to suck her nipples. My tongue swirled around them, coating them in more and more layers or saliva while pleasuring her all the while. In response, she started to slowly stroke my cock with her warm hands, deliberately avoiding the tip to tease me even more.

Soon, I wanted more. I needed to taste Jenna's pussy, her own private place which no one else but I had access to tonight. I removed her red panties, the thing which had started all of this. We were both completely naked, and we enjoyed every second of it. Her pink, shaved folds came into view. I smiled- she was just as well groomed as I was.

I wanted to finger her before I began licking her juices up. I traced the outline of her vulva, slowly moving along the edge but never going in. She couldn't wait anymore and began to push my fingers in. But I held out- I wanted her lust to be just as bottled up as mine was. I wanted it to burst out with full force later. However, after a few seconds, she couldn't hold it anymore and started thrusting her pussy into my hand. Two of my fingers slipped in with ease and I started moving it inside her.

"Ohhh, wow." Jenna moaned, moving her hips in sync with my fingers. My thumb brushed against her clitoris, and she moaned even louder. Seeing this, I began to use my thumb to stimulate her even further. I soon started fingering her faster and even nibbled on her breast.

"Ohhh- Mmmmm. Sam, this is so much better than anything I've imagined!" she said in between her sharp breaths. I softly kissed her neck, deliberately touching my tongue to her skin. She took her hand off my cock to hold on to my shoulder. Then, she arched her back and loudly moaned, "Oh My God!" I felt her shudder- she'd reached the peak. Her cunt slowly became filled with her cum.

"You might want to cum a little less loudly." I chuckled. But, there was a tinge of genuine concern in my voice too. "The zombies might hear it."

She smiled. "Fuck the zombies! That was too good." she whispered.

I took my fingers out and licked them clean. But I wanted more. "I'm not done yet." I chuckled.

For a moment, Jenna looked shocked but she gasped loudly and bit her lower lip when my tongue touched the edge of her folds.

As I brought my face closer to Jenna's pussy, I smelled her aroma: her genuine and private aroma, one which could only come from her juices. There was something in that thought that turned me on so much, and added even more precum to the tip of my cock. Soon, my tongue was moving along the folds of her vulva. I traced each and every bend of her sweet pussy, determined to get every last drop, and to make every moment a new level of pleasure for her.

I found myself pushing my tongue deeper and deeper into her, making patterns with my tongue, finding new spots and crevices. Soon, I felt her legs tighten around my neck and her pussy walls tighten around my tongue. Her body clearly didn't want me to stop.

I obliged to her body's lustful demand, and started moving my tongue faster and deeper, rubbing my upper lip on her clitoris. Only crude, single words came from Jenna now, "Ohh, Ahh. Mmmmm- Yes, yes, yes!" She was breathing heavily, her moans bursting out uncontrollably.

Soon, she took another sharp breath and arched her back. She dug her pussy into my mouth. Her cum flowed into my mouth, and I gulped it all down. Delicious.

I looked up at Jenna. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to have passed out. I felt amazingly accomplished- I'd finally given a beautiful woman the orgasm she deserved. Well, orgasms. My own passion had come forth and given such heavenly pleasure for Jenna. But, there was also a tinge of sadness that I didn't get to have my own release.

'No problem', I thought. Her pussy juices which coated my face and hands were reward enough. Hell, just being able to do this with Jenna was mind-blowing.

I took my cock in my hand and started stroking it. Jenna's cum and my own precum made it slippery, which added to the pleasure. But soon I heard something.

"Hey," Jenna slowly whispered.

"That was amazing, but..." she said, as she came over and sat on my lap, facing me.

"... You sure you don't want to plunge your meatrod into me?" she whispered, biting her lower lip.

I chuckled and kissed her. She took my hard dick and guided it to her entrance. With one small push, it easily glided into her, our juices lubing it up very well. She started moving- slowly, seductively at first but picking up the pace soon enough. Within a few seconds, she was riding me at full speed.

Our moans filled the outpost. My passion flooded through, as I furiously started thrusting my pelvis into her, driving my dick deeper and deeper inside her. Her soft inner walls tightened and loosened around my cock perfectly, applying pressure in all the right areas. I felt as if I reached heaven. If it existed, surely it would be this- me and Jenna joined together in passion and lust, our privates fully embracing each other, our breaths merging into one, and our juices forming a puddle on the ground.

12