Pleasure in the Apocalypse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my hands along her back as she rode me. Her perky breasts rubbed against my chest, and all of her skin touched all of mine.

Our tongues were wrapped together whenever she slowed down. When she sped up, we were too busy moaning. My hands slowly moved downwards and grabbed her butt- that cute butt I'd visualized so many times before. But this was something else- a whole new dimension of pleasure to which Jenna's body was the key.

Soon, I felt the pressure building up. My groin muscles tightened and the pleasure reached its peak. I was about to cum.

I moaned, "I'm about to!"

In response, Jenna slowly shifted. She took my dick in her hands and started stroking it. Her fingers touched every inch of it- her thumb slowly gliding over my tip, some of her fingers moved along my shaft and her other hand was playing with my balls. That pushed me over the edge.

My cock jerked up. I blanked out for a second. When I came to, I felt my cum flowing through my dick. The passion and force was so much that I could almost hear it bursting from me. Jenna continued massaging my cock, taking all of it in her hand, milking me dry. But, she couldn't hold everything in- soon, my cum began dripping out of her wrists.

She laughed softly, and we kissed. Both of us laid there, completely naked, for a few minutes. My dick was still throbbing, releasing the final drops of my hot passion, coating her hands with my essence. She rolled over and laid right next to me, and then started licking her fingers clean.

After finally catching my breath a few minutes later, I whispered in her ear, "You are amazing, Jenna. That was awesome!"

She chuckled. "Hey, I'm not the one who came twice."

I smiled, knowing she was more than satisfied tonight. But something still lingered in my mind. I felt that it was time to tell her how I felt about her.

"Hey", I asked softly, "I have to confess, I've been interested in you since you first came here."

"I know." she smiled.

"Really?" I asked. "How?"

"You know, I'm a pretty good scout. I can spot a rabbit from miles away. You think I didn't notice your giant cock get stiffen up every time I came close?" she said in a naughty tone. "If you'd been attentive, you would have seen me bite my lip too."

"Oh, I did." I chuckled as we kissed one final time. "I look forwards to doing this again with you."

"Me too." she smiled and laid down next to me.

A few minutes later, we were laying together looking at the cracked ceiling of the outpost. But then, something came up in my mind.

"Jenna." I shifted my body. "In which direction did the horde pass us?"

"To the south, why?" she turned around, bringing her ass closer to my crotch.

"Do you know what's south of here?" I asked her, knowing very well what the answer was.

Jenna turned around, alarmed.


CREDITS

Thanks to roftlheory for reviewing the initial manuscript, pointing out mistakes I would not have noticed otherwise and for suggesting that I write more parts to this series!

NOTES

Feel free to comment down below what you thought of the story. Positive comments would hugely motivate me to write the remaining parts of the series. Constructive criticism is also welcome. Thanks for reading!

12