Pleasure in the Desert

Story Info
An Adult Theater cum pig fantasy.
1.3k words
4.53
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alaska_7
Alaska_7
30 Followers

I parked behind the Pleasure World and went inside with my cock already hard under my silk thin short pants. The lobby was brightly lit and very sparsely stocked with the usual adult shop dildoes, DVDs, lotions, pocket pussy and bondage essentials. I walked around looking at the vids and toys for a couple of minutes, just enjoying the bright lights and obvious looks at my obvious hard cock from the counter girl and a couple of other browsers.

After reading the sign at the door to the theater section I went and slid $10 over the counter and headed into the darkness and the sound of several videos. As soon as I got into the dark hall I pulled my cock and balls over the top of my shorts and slipped into the first video booth. I slipped my shorts off and took my shirt off and sat there on my shirt naked except for my shoes and socks. I put my clothes in the corner of the doorless booth and sat there totally exposed with my legs spread wide in the light of the video screen. A middle-aged man looked in and seeing me naked and stroking stopped to watch. I slid my hand up his leg and squeezed his cock and urged him closer. He stepped into the booth and I turned to face his crotch and unzipped his fly. He stood holding my head as I took his cock out and started slurping the head and shaft. He was hard in seconds and I let him skull fuck me fast and hard until he grunted and started spraying cum down my throat. I kept his entire cock down my throat until he quit throbbing and I could feel him pulling out. I sucked hard as his cock slowly extracted itself and he mumbled an awkward thank you and was gone.

I wiped my lips and watched a few more minutes of the man-on-man video then got up and walked into the first video room where there was a big overstuffed couch and a chair. Both were upholstered in vinyl for easy cleaning. There were two guys on the couch so I sat in the chair and watched them stroking each other. Another man came in and came over to stand beside my chair watching me stroke. He slid his hand down my bare chest. I turned my head and there was his small cock, 4 or 5 inches but thick and already hard and waiting to be sucked. I sucked him off in about a minute and let him shoot his load across my face and chest.

For what he lacked in cock he made up for in cum load. I wiped his cum off my face and used the fresh, hot jizz to stroke my own cock while he zipped up and turned to leave. I got up and walked to the next video room where a tranny video was playing. A hot looking trans was fucking a jock on the screen. I bent over the couch back and spread my legs, an invitation to anyone to fuck me. I didn't have to wait long before I felt a hand slide down my ass and cup my still raging hard-on. I arched my ass and felt the cock probing for my hole.

I heard him spit and felt the tip press into my tight ass. I let it slide into me a couple of inches then gripped hard and pushed back, impaling myself fully on his long, thick cock. He gripped my hips and started fucking me with fast, hard strokes, driving balls deep with every thrust and the sound of the couch rocking was almost as loud as our mutual grunting. I saw someone step between me and the video screen and looked up to see a huge black cock so I opened my mouth wide and he slid it in. I was totally choking on the ebony tool and he started fucking my throat in rhythm with the cock pounding my ass.

There were several others standing around watching by now and I felt the cock in my ass get shoved deep and could feel it throbbing as he unloaded his cum. The guy face fucking me pulled out at the same time and sprayed my face with another huge load. I sagged over the couch with cum dripping off my face and pouring out of my ass and gasped for air when another man grabbed my hair, pulled my head up and said "suck it, cum pig!" so I took his cock and sucked until he too pulled out and added his load to my face, meanwhile another cock had found my ass and was slow fucking me.

He was big but the previous fucking and cumload had my ass open and slick and he would pull out and drive back in as two others stood on each side and watched him fucking me. One of them came around just long enough to spray his load in my face and then let me suck the last few spurts out of him. the guy fucking my ass came deep inside me and pulled out and I stood up, my legs weak and cum running down my face and dripping down my legs.

I went to the theater section with the chicks with dicks movie playing and sat close to the screen where the light was best and the cum dripping down my face and body was quite obvious. A man walked by and stopped to look and I told him he should donate a load to my collection. He moved close and opened his zipper and pulled out a soft but large cock. I took it in my hand and stroked it slowly watching as it grew quickly. I took the tip in my mouth and he put his hands on my head and when I offered no resistance he pushed his cock deep in my mouth. It was still growing and I could feel it throbbing as he started skull fucking me and my moans and clenching at his ass let him know I was ready for what ever he wanted to do.

His cock was gagging me by now, what had been a soft 5 inches was now a raging 8 or 9 inches at least and the thick shaft would drive down my throat with every thrust of his hips. He started grunting and held my face tight against his body, ignoring my choking sounds as his cock sprayed thick cum directly down my throat. When he released my head pulled back and gasped for air and watched as two more massing shots of hot cum sprayed my face. Laying back in the chair and panting I could only smile and give him a thumbs up as he smiled and put his cock back in his pants.

My own cock had become rock hard and a young twink dressed in short shorts and a half shirt got on his knees and looked at me with a hungry pleading and I took my cock in one hand and his head in another and pulled his mouth to my cock. I watched the action on the screen where a very hung asian tranny was ass fucking an old man and let the twink work my cock and balls until I felt my load coming. I pulled his head close and tried to shoot all my load down his throat but he choked on the first blast and pulled back, taking the rest in his mouth. He sat like a baby bird with his mouth open showing me my cum and I bent down and put my mouth over his swirling my tongue around collecting my own jizz. I sat back and let the cum run out of my mouth and down my chest.

Cum soaked, sated and as the cowboys say "rode hard and put up wet" I pulled on my shorts and shirt and made my way out of the store. In the back parking lot I saw a guy pulling in just as I opened the door. In the bright Arizona evening sun, the cum still dripping off my face and staining my shirt was obvious and he watched me as I slowly walked to my car.

Alaska_7
Alaska_7
30 Followers