Pleasure Not Pain Ch. 03

Story Info
The next day: water play and prepping for her first outing.
2k words
4.3
6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story deals with BOTH consensual and non-consensual sex. Namely dominance and submission in various forms. If this offends you, you need to look elsewhere.

Second Disclaimer: This story is a complete work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person, living or deceased, is purely coincidental.

*****

Chapter 3

(The next day: water play and prepping for our first outing)

The next morning I awoke to Barbie sucking on my cock. She had crawled down under the blanket, no doubt horny, and wanted to make certain I awoke horny and ready for sex myself.

I allowed her to suck me off a couple times before pulling her mouth off my cock. When she started to beg me to fuck her, I suggested that she ride my cock. Which she was more than happy to do. After triggering several orgasms, I pulled her to me for a hard kiss. In the process I pulled out so I wouldn't cum inside her.

"I want you to rest for a bit, while I make us both some breakfast. When you are ready to eat, you should put on a robe. That way you don't get too cold."

"Yes, Master," she said as she huddled under the blanket taking in my scent.

I got on my robe, cleaned up a little and went to the kitchen to make us some breakfast. By the time the coffee was perked and the breakfast was cooked, Barbie was there and ready to eat.

"Mmmmm. It all looks, and smells, so good," Barbie said.

"Go ahead and set the table."

The kitchen had a breakfast nook in it, so we ate there. While eating we worked out a plan for the day.

"Do you have a extra key to your place?" I asked.

"My neighbor has a spare key," Barbie replied.

"I'd prefer to have one of my own, providing it won't violate your lease. That way, I can drop of little presents for you, from time to time..."

"Aww..."

And so I can let myself in from time to time, to surprise you."

Master! You're gonna spoil me..."

"That is part of the plan. I also want to get you a composition notebook to use as a training diary."

"A training diary?"

"Yes. It will allow me to see what direction, and with what speed, we need to take your training."

"I see..."

"Now, only the two of us are to be reading this, so it needs to be a somewhat nondescript book. Hence the composition notebook."

With that Barbie's face lit up. "Oh, I see. That way I can, more or less, hide it in plain sight. I get it now."

"That's right. And you can keep it handy to write something in it every day. I will try to make sure I give you some time, each day I'm here, to write. Here are your meds by the way."

Barbie took her birth control pill and washed it down with some OJ.

The rest of breakfast was spent in Barbie telling me what all she needed to get done over the weekend (grocery shopping, etc.) and us planning out in what order to do things.

While we were taking care of the breakfast dishes I said, "Before we head out, I think we should take a shower together."

"Another bit of training??" Barbie asked.

"It could be."

"Puhleeease?" Barbie purred.

"Good thing I brought the proper training supplies with me."

"Thank you, Master," she smiled.

When the dishes were finished, I got out my waterproof training supplies and took them into Barbie's bathroom. The walls of the shower stall were smooth. Good. That means the suction cup will stick properly. Barbie watched. Obviously fascinated, but saying nothing as I checked to make sure I had everything I needed laid out.

"I know you have questions, my dear. It's alright to ask them."

"I didn't want to interrupt your preparation," Barbie said.

"Nonsense," I chuckled. "You have a right to know what these things are and how they might be used on you. Touch them, if you like."

Barbie gently touched several of the restraints, obviously still not sure of my sincerity. When she came to the large suction cup! She paused.

"What's this for, Master?"

"I'll be placing that on the wall of the shower in order to secure things there."

The look on Barbie's face told me that she wasn't fully satisfied with my answer. Possibly concerned with what "things" I was looking to "secure" to the wall of the shower. Since I would soon be demonstrating what I meant, I didn't bother elaborating.

After getting things laid out, I helped Barbie out of her robe, took off my robe and helped Barbie into the shower.

As I handed her a washcloth and soap I said, "First I'll have you wash my back. Then, you can wash my front. After that, I'll wash you." With that, I turned on the shower and wet myself down.

As I turned to face the shower, Barbie hugged my back and reached around me to wet down the washcloth and soap. Then Barbie lathered up the washcloth and started to wash my neck, shoulders and arms. From there, Barbie soaped up my back.

After I rinsed off (and Barbie rubbed down my back, shoulders and neck with the rinsed out cloth), she soaped up the cloth again and quite gently soaped up my buttocks. It seems like Barbie was really wanting to take a great deal of care in washing me. After washing my buttocks and legs, I informed Barbie that I prefer to wash my face myself.

"Aww," Barbie started to pout.

I frowned at her and said, "Master gets to do... "

"...whatever master wants to do," Barbie responded, pouting.

"You may continue, from the neck down."

With that, Barbie hugged my front (in order to wet the washcloth and soap again) and started to wash my chest, stomach and groin area. As I turned to rinse off, Barbie asked, "May I, Master?"(she was kneeling and licking her lips again - I knew what she wanted).

"Would you like me to wash your hair while you do?" I said.

"Please," Barbie replied.

"Very well," I said, smiling. "You'll need to wet down your hair."

" Promise you won't get soap in my mouth?"

"I will make every effort not to. But, you should keep your eyes closed so I don't get any soap in them."

"Thank you, Master," Barbie said as she wet down her hair and knelt down in front of me.

Barbie started sucking on me as I got some shampoo and started to wash he beautiful blonde hair. I took extra care that I didn't spill any lather in her face (I take my word on these things quite seriously). By the time I had finished with Barbie's hair, I was hard, but had not yet cum in Barbie's mouth. As I pulled out, Barbie tried to lean in. I held her back saying, "I need to get you washed up first."

I helped Barbie back to her feet. I made certain that her hair wouldn't hang down in front of her eyes, then I put the water-play bondage cap in her head. When I turned Barbie toward the wall and slipped the ring at the top of the cap onto the hook on he suction cup, I gave her a chance to get comfortable in that position.

Once Barbie was comfortable, I soaped up the washcloth and started to wash her back, neck, shoulders and arms. Barbie's shower had a hand held shower head, so I was able to rinse off her back and arms without releasing her from the suction cup. Next, I knelt down, wet the washcloth and soap, lathered up the cloth and washed Barbie's buttocks and legs. After rinsing off her lower body, I took 2 of the waterproof straps and loosely secured Barbie's wrists to her thighs (making certain that I wasn't restricting circulation to either her hands or her legs).

I unhooked Barbie from the suction cup and turned her around to wash her front, then hooked her cap back onto the suction cup. I loosened the strap on her left wrist some and said, "Since I will use a gag on you in a moment, I need to first see if you can pull your left hand free. Please make sure that you can pull your left hand out of the restraint."

Barbie pulled her left hand loose from the strap and showed me.

"Good."(Barbie shivered from the trigger) I placed her left wrist back into the strap. " Now, I need you to promise me something. At the slightest feeling of pain, you will pull your hand loose and push me away from you. Can you promise me that?"

"I promise, Master."

"Alright then," I said as I placed the gag in her mouth.

I then started to wash the front of Barbie's neck and shoulders. As I made it down to Barbie's breasts, she let out a low moan through he gag. So, I spent a little extra time there. Getting her as turned on as possible before proceeding lower.

B the time I reached Barbie's mound, she was starting to drip and was having a hard time standing still. I knew she wanted it. And I was starting to get hard again, myself. So, I asked, " Do you want me in here?" touching her Labia as I asked.

Even with the the cap and wall mounted hook restricting her ability to do so, she emphatically nodded (almost lifting her feet off the floor in the process). My "kit" was just outside the shower, So I grabbed a condom and put it on.

I once more reminded Barbie to push me away if it started to hurt. Then I lifted her left leg and slowly pushed my member inside her. After a few slow thrusts, Barbie lifted her right leg off the floor and wrapped both of them around my waist. She used her legs to pull me to her,HARD! She rode me like she couldn't get enough. In fact, she worked both arms loose and threw them around my neck to make sure I didn't back away.

Since it was apparent that she wasn't in pain I went ahead and gave her several orgasms via her trigger. By the time I filled the condom, Barbie's legs were too weak for her to stand. So I helped her off the wall hook and gently lowered her to the shower floor.

As I took off her gag, Barbie smiled back at me. "Thank you, Master," she said, "Did I please you?"

"Very much so, my sweet."

I finished removing the rest of the bondage gear.

"I want you to stay here until you have regain your strength. Then finish cleaning up and join me in the bedroom. I will look over your clothes and pick out something for you to wear today while we run errands."

With that I finished rinsing off, got out of the shower, dried off and headed for the bedroom.

I picked out something a little on the plain side for Barbie. Blue jeans, a t-shirt, plain bra, panties, socks and tennies. I didn't want to show her off too much (at least, not yet). Then I got dressed.

When Barbie joined me, She seemed a little disappointed with my choice in her clothes.

"Master, I thought you would be trying to 'show me off today'. Aren't you happy with me?"

"I am very happy with you, my dear. But I also don't want to cause you any embarrassment, yet. We have only begun your training and I want to take some time to show you all the ways of your submissive pleasure. So, for this first 'outing' only the 2 of us will know the true nature of our relationship. And, if we run into any of your friends, I want you to introduce me as your boyfriend. Understood?"

"Yes, Master."

"Now, let's get you dressed."

To be continued...