All Comments on 'Pleasure Pain Pompeii Ch. 02: Dying in Pleasure'

by LadyRistretto

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ZeoUnitZeoUnitover 8 years ago
good one

One hell of a story.

Really hope you will try to make more of it.

The characters looks interesting. I like how they basically play cat and mouse game.

Aedile seems like her a lot and is trying to play mind game with Ibis. There is a big chance that Ibis is terribly wrong in her assumption that Aedile does not know of her "back deals" and it might backfire at her when she try to buy herself out. Base on her "back deals" and how Aedile is treating their house I do believe that Aedile is in fact training Ibis to become successful businesses woman technicality. Aedile did say that he will not add more women in to the house... But.... he never said that old ones can't be "removed" from the house... Aedile is basically given a solution to Ibis on silver plate. If they are not suited then replace them and you get your sufficiently up. He is teaching her to be ruthless in the world of businesses.

True she is a slave to him but slave that was given a power. In core she only answers to him and none else.

Aedile of all things wants to "own" her mind. Its pretty obvious he likes her a lot more then a slave and wants to find a way to get to desired result but also wants to make her more suited to him as his equal in businesses realm.

How would that go we shall see hopefully in new updates.

Ibis character for now looks interesting. Its clear she has kind heart when she still didn't figure out simple fact of solving her issue in the house. She does not want to offend the girls that she knows. The responsibilities that she was put on seems to put a lot of stress on her. She clearly didn't have this amount of responsibilities on her before and is trying to find any solutions she can. She is frustrated with Aedile when he uses some if her ideas in more business like view that would bring more money in general. Its clear she has a a thing for business just not developed on level Aedile would like. She see things from "nostalgia googles" and by that I mean she see women there as friends but... I don't see any of those "friends" pinching in to help her get free now that they are free. Not so much of a friends it seems... With them been perfectly fine with the current status quo.

Her status of "what she likes" would explain why she is cold to him but it also said later on that she likes him one moment then hates him next. So maybe there might be something to his trying but we shall see that in the future.

Her plan to buy her freedom could end up pretty badly with him confronting her on the matter if he even show some proof of it. What would be his reaction to that I'm not sure. We will have to see but I'm pretty sure he knows about it. One does not become that successful by been blind to that kind of things.

Either way pretty interesting story so far. Hope we will see more of their past so we get to know then better.

Best wishes and good writing from ZeoUnit

PS: Sorry for the bad English

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous