Pleasure Party

Story Info
Dom takes a sub to the sex club and attracts an admirer.
1.3k words
4.2
4.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been to the sex club in months, but when you told me you were visiting, I knew I had to take you. I picked you up from the airport and it was the first time I'd actually laid eyes on you. I was very happy with what I saw. You looked stunning, just like your photos. For the time being, you had streetclothes on, but I could tell you had a juicy ass that I was going to be abusing soon. Your lips already seemed like they were begging to be filled. Before even saying a word, we shared a passionate kiss. I helped you into the car, put the top down, and we were on our way.

Once we got to the club, you headed straight for the changing room. I was not prepared for how you came out. You were wearing a tight black leather miniskirt, a tiny string top, and a collar with a chain dangling from it. I was instantly hard looking at you. You looked deep into my eyes, and we held our gaze together for a full five seconds, ignoring the crowd around us, before you took the end of the leash and placed it in my hand. From this point on, you were mine.

I pulled on the leash and you collapsed into me. I pressed you hard up against me and stuck my tongue into your mouth. As I pulled my mouth away, I held your bottom lip with my teeth for an extra second, and you moaned as I slowly released it. I ran my hand down your back and under your skirt to discover, to my delight, that you weren't wearing anything underneath. I slowly ran my hand over your ass and around to your thigh. I gently rubbed my finger over your pussy and I could feel it was already dripping wet. I teased your clit for a second, then pulled away, tugging on the collar for you to follow me.

You obediently followed me into the side room where there were several bondage racks set up. A large group was gathered around the outside of the room in various states of undress, but I could tell you were barely aware. I pulled you near one of the racks which was in use by another couple. She was lying on her back and he was flogging her all over. I held your head and made you watch as she squealed with ecstatic pain.

I couldn't wait any longer and pulled the leash down. You instantly fell to your knees in front of me. I unzipped by pants and pulled out my hard cock. I pulled the leash toward me and you immediately opened your mouth and swallowed my whole shaft. I groaned with pleasure as you went back and forth, running your tongue up and down, then swallowing the whole thing.

I pulled out of your mouth as the other couple finished on the rack. I pulled you by your collar and bent you over the apparatus, threading the leash around so your neck was pinned to it with your ass exposed. I pulled up your skirt and gave you a hard smack on your left ass cheek. You squealed with pleasure and I gave you a matching mark on your right. The sounds started attracting some looks from the audience, so we gave them a show. I could see several pairs of eyes staring hungrily at us as I punished your bare ass over and over again until you couldn't take it anymore.

Finally, I let you up. I tore off your top and pulled your arms behind you. I held them in place with my left hand and paraded you around the room, showing you off to all the onlookers who stared jealously at my possession, wishing they had you for themselves.

I pulled you off to the side and and whispered into your ear that I was going to fuck your ass, but that first you were going to earn it. "Yes sir" you mumbled as I pushed you down to your knees again and had you put your waiting, hungry lips around my cock again. This time, you dove in with no subtlety. You ran your hand up and down my cock, with your mouth on the end, over and over. I stared down and you and held your face in my hand as you went back and forth. I pulled off my blazer, shirt, and pants as your continued sucking me with enthusiasm.

I looked up and saw a buxom, voluptuous woman dressed in a red bustier with no bottoms staring at us and slowly rubbing her clit. We looked at each other as she pulled down her top and started cupping her tits and playing with her nipples. We maintained eye contact and I pulled my cock out of your mouth and had you stand up, with your back facing me. My cock rubbed up against your bruised ass as I grabbed your throat and pointed your face toward our admirer. You locked eyes with her while I ran my hand down past your hiked-up skirt and rubbed your clit. I rubbed faster until your moans could no longer be contained. Our admirer rubbed her own clit with the same rhythm, moaning in time with you. I rubbed even faster, and she matched us until you both let out simultaneous orgasmic moans.

I pulled my hand away. "Ask me to fuck your ass" I commanded. "Please fuck my ass" you obediently complied. Slowly, I stuck the tip of my cock into your asshole. "Do you want more?" I whispered. "Please!" you involuntarily replied, and stuck my cock the rest of the way in. "Oh god" you cried as I went in and out.

Our admirer was still watching and slowly rubbing herself. I gestured to her to come over. She stopped in front of you and gently kissed your lips, sliding her tongue slowly into your mouth. "Tell her to lick your pussy" I ordered. "Please lick my pussy" you said to her. "With pleasure" she replied, going down to her knees in front of you and putting her mouth on your clit. I kept fucking your ass and she licked up and down your pussy, drinking in your wetness and getting it all over her face. By this point, your moans were constant and you'd completely lost all sense of time and space, existing only in this moment and feeling only pleasure. You came again and again, too many times to count.

I pulled my cock out of your ass and our admirer grabbed a hold of it and directed me down into a nearby seat. I threw you down on your back, with your legs in the air in front of the seat. She sat on your face, with her clit directly in your mouth, and took my cock between her lips. She licked me as she undid her bustier and threw it to the side. Then she put her tits around my cock and ran them up and down. She groaned as you flicked your tongue and bounced her chest up and down.

I felt myself getting close to finishing. I stood up and kicked the seat back out of the way. I knelt down and stuck my cock in your pussy to give you one last fucking before we were through. Our admirer stayed kneeling on your face and bent down to lick your clit while I fucked you. Eventually it was too much for me. I pulled my cock out of you and moved up so my cock was over your chest. Our admirer backed up to expose your mouth, which you immediately wrapped around my cock as I came down your throat. The ecstasy was unbelievable.

We fell back on one of the soft mats, with no idea and a profound lack of caring where our clothes had gone. "Thanks for a good time" said our admirer. She snagged her outfit from the floor and sauntered off, walking slightly off-kilter. We laid back, content to lie together for the next couple of hours, watching the other attendees have their fun.

We both knew this was merely the first of many visits we'd be making, and we were already looking forward to the next one.