Pleasure Penthouse: Hour 03 and 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're interrupting now pal. Get to it." There was a current of impatience to Declan's voice and I realized he was dealing with the same feeling of need as me. Mario just smiled genially in turn.

"Of course. Ana you are at twelve orgasms thus far, with twenty hours remaining. I will see you in another two hours." With that, Mario turned and left the room, closing the door behind me. Declan turned back to me again, raising his eyebrows again.

"Twelve? Well well, that's an impressive count," he said with a low whistle. Then he leaned forward, moving his hands to grip my ankles. "Now...where were we?" Declan's voice was a wicked whisper again, charging the air with tension as our eyes connected. He breathed in sharply, and then --

Someone was knocking at the door again, this time louder.

"Oh hell! Now what?!" Declan called out as he turned to look at the door again, raking a hand through his hair as he clenched his teeth. When the knocking continued, Declan got to his feet with a low curse and crossed the room to wrench the door open with a loud "What do ya want?!"

"Now now Declan, that any way to say hello?"

I watched as Declan stepped back from the shadowed doorway to let a tall woman with deep red hair step into the room. Her lithe body moved slowly towards me, heels tapping a regular rhythm on the floor, dark eyes glittering behind a plum mask as she passed her eyes over me. Her movements were slow, self-assured, conveying a tone similar to the words she had just purred out to Declan. All of a sudden, I did feel uncomfortable. As if an unknown predator was watching me from the shadows.

The woman paused at the corner of the bed, a finger coming up to tap her chin. Her lips were plump, painted a soft pink, and curled up in a soft smile. She was wearing a sleeveless formal dress with a high collar that stopped just short of her knees and matched the color of her mask. I resisted the urge to close my legs or change my position as the silence stretched out in the room. But the feeling of being prey about to be caught grew as my heart started to pound.

"I'm sure you have somewhere else to be Declan. Close the door on your way out." Her tone left no room for argument, and she didn't even look back at Declan as she dropped her finger from her chin to cross her arms instead. She didn't look away from me and I didn't look away from her.

Declan was still by the door, and while I couldn't see the expression on his face I heard him sigh and then move out of the room. The click of the door closing echoed in the silence following. The only sound left was that of my heart pounding in my ears. I tensed as the woman placed a soft hand on my knee, bending forward so that her hair swung around her face.

"I'm Veronica." She spoke with a smile, almost purring again. I didn't respond, feeling unsure of where this was going. Veronica's smile widened and her eyes glittered dangerously at me again. Her grip on my knee tightened as she leaned closer to my face. I gulped quietly but didn't move away from her.

"Why don't we get you cleaned up first. Then you can tell me your name." With that statement, Veronica's other hand closed around my right wrist.

Then she pulled.

12