Daddy's Bad Girl

Story Info
Babygirl comes home drunk, Daddy isn't happy.
1.2k words
23.4k
23
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** All persons in this story are over 18 years old.***

Daddy's Bad Girl

I came home late from a party, stumbling in the door. My keys drop on the ground and as I look up, I see Daddy standing with his arms crossed, shaking his head...

He asked, "Where ya been all night? Out with that boy?"

"Yes, Daddy, I got a little tipsy."

"You're more than a little tipsy, sweet girl..."

As I went to pick up my keys, my blouse fell enough that Daddy saw my tits. My bra was in my purse... So they dangled low.

I stumbled as I stood up, and Daddy caught me.

"You should go to bed, young lady.. We'll talk about your punishment later. You had daddy worried!"

He looked me directly in the eyes, and I grabbed his face to kiss him... On the cheek.. but I was drunk and uncoordinated, my lips fell on Daddy's mouth.

Daddy pushed me away.

"Baby girl, you're drunk. Go to bed!"

"Yes, Daddy.."

I crawled upstairs and laid down...

The room was slightly spinning, and I reached in my drawer without thinking that my door was slightly still open, to pull out my vibrator, Nora..

I started by rubbing it on my clit, on low vibrations.

It's quite loud, so I put my comforter over to hide the noise.

I got very close to cumming, when I heard Daddy cough... he was standing in my door frame, hiding.. watching me..

I didn't acknowledge him.. I kept playing again, putting Nora deep in my pussy... fucking myself wild!

Putting on a show for Daddy was making me so wet!

I peeked out of the corner of my eye, and saw Daddy stroking his cock, watching me fuck myself... there was no turning back... I needed to cum...

Looking at Daddy and his cock sent pleasure waves over my body!

I heard a couple gasps from his direction, and I knew he came too!

He left as quickly and quietly as he arrived..

I cleaned Nora and put it back in my drawer.

I went to sleep, and dreamed of daddy's punishment.

When I woke up the next morning...

Daddy called me downstairs for a talk. He was in his bathrobe and slippers, and was on the couch.

He proceeded to say,

"Young lady, last night was uncalled for! You came home too late! No phone call, or text? I know you're my grown girl, but you're still my baby."

Then he slipped his hand under the couch pillow and pulled out a leather swatter.

"You know daddy needs to punish you, baby girl... Come here, bend over!"

I walked to him with my mouth pouty, heart racing..

I bent over, and Daddy delivered 3 light taps with the swatter that stung my cheeks..

I actually giggled because it tickled... Daddy gave me 2 more swats, these actually hurt...

Daddy pulled up my nightgown, and I gasped during the last one, and when I did that, he got this deep voice and sort a growled my name, which made me happy and my pussy tingle.

This power came over him, and he kept spanking my ass cheeks..

"Look at daddy!"

And when I did, he had a hard on... it was rather thick, a nice large head... it was poking out from his robe opening... I realized he was nude under his robe. I also realized he was loving this more than me!

I continued looking at Daddy while he spanked my ass, my eyes locked with his.

My ass cheeks were numb from the swats, but my pussy was very wet.

I couldn't help but want Daddy's cock in my mouth and down my throat as it looked so good..

Then I felt a surprise when his hand reached down and grabbed one of my nipples., slightly twisting it., flicking it with his fingers.

He's never punished me this much before!

It was exciting seeing Daddy's cock, and he didn't care that I saw either.

"You like what you see, baby girl...You like seeing Daddy's hard cock?"

I nodded my head yes...

Fuck yes, I thought.

"God dammit, baby girl... You have me so excited I can't help it., your fat ass and huge tits excite Daddy so much!!"

He stood before me, and I kept my head still.. he guided his cock into my mouth, and he told me to suck it... suck it like Daddy's good girl..

That's all I needed to hear to make me give him the best blow job I've ever given a man.. I licked his shaft; I sucked his head... I used my tongue and lips perfectly for Daddy.

He moaned and thrusted his hips.. putting his cock deep in my mouth!

I had my hair in a messy bun, and he took a hold of it gently, but firm, and held my head how he likes it...

My pussy was starting to ache... I was craving his cock inside me... I'd never wanted any man as much.

Daddy must have sensed this, because just when I thought he was going to cum in my mouth, he pulled it out and got behind me...

He told me to stay on my hands and knees...

"Yes, Daddy"..

His cock was so fucking hard...

His voice is raspy, gentle but demanding...

"I want your asshole, baby"..

Oh, fuck... I got scared, I had never been fucked there yet..... but then Daddy started playing with my pussy, and rubbing my clit... he got behind me and whispered that it is 'what bad girls get'... And he spanked my ass hard... he started spanking my ass over and over again.. fingering my pussy, making me quiver in excitement!

I felt his body next to my ass cheeks,

"Mmmm baby girl, your ass is so hot!"

I couldn't help it, I needed him too...

"Fuck my ass, Daddy!!" I whimpered...

"What did you say, baby?"

I said it louder, almost begging...

"Please fuck my ass, Daddy!"

And I felt his fingers come out of my pussy and rub my juices on my tight virgin ass hole..

He entered me.. slowly at first...

Poking his cock in a little, then out... his precum helping to re-enter my hole..

Deeper he went...

"What are you?" He'd say...

"I'm a bad girl, Daddy... I'm a slut!"

And I felt him push in deeper...

He pumped into my ass faster..

Spanking me, calling me names like whore, cunt, bitch!

He told me good girls don't get punished!

And he grabbed Nora from his robe pocket... turned it on, and slid it in my pussy...

"Oohh fuck, oh my fucking God, your ass feels amazing," Daddy yelled loud.

Nora was turned on to the 'earthquake' mode.. and Daddy's cock felt every vibration..

Daddy started counting down...

"10... you can't cum until I say.."

9..

8..

7..

"Yes Daddy,"

6..

He fucked me faster with Nora...

5..

"Who's cunt is this?" He said..

"Daddy's cunt!!" I moaned..

"What do you want?" He said..

"Fuck my ass!! Please fuck my ass more, Daddy! "

4..

3..

2..

1...

And oh my God, did he thrust so much into me at that point!!

The way he fucked me with Nora made me cum hard. I almost collapsed!

Daddy grabbed my hips and moaned while he came deep in my hole...

He rested his head on my back, biting it a little!

He pulled out and kissed me on my ass cheek, which was still sore... and welted..

"Now, you're a good girl!"

Which made me happy!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
LarryTee50LarryTee507 months ago

So nasty and fun!! I like how the fantasy is easy to slip into and the fuck prose is delicious!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Wonder Woman" Takes it in the Ass A costume party leads to first time, anonymous anal sex.in Anal
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Brotherly Love I pass out, and my brother takes advantage.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories