Pleasure Unit

Story Info
Space slavery has changed my mother...
3.6k words
4.34
43.9k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snootyfox
snootyfox
75 Followers

I fired the ion cannon batteries once more, obliterating the drive module, and raked the slavership with blitzgun fire as I flew the heavy frigate in for the kill. As my ship approached the nose section of the big Keldarian vessel, I unleashed a tight beam from the particle acceleration cannon spinally mounted and vaporised the command unit.

"Well shot, Sir!" said my XO Jeeves, a Venusian Zengloid with the manners of an old-fashioned English gentleman's gentleman.

"Readying your boarding lock" said my Co-pilot Yuki, a willowy snowmaiden of Neptune, tall, white-skinned, lissom, and implacable in her hatred for the Keldarian Empire. As was I.

I had been but a boy when they attacked the ship on which we had been passengers. My father died trying to defend the vessel against their raider, and my mother had taken me to the escape pods. Only one remained. She had pushed me inside, and handed me her signet ring, attuned to her bio-signs, telling me she would always love me. As the pod launched, taking me to safety, I saw a brutal Keldarian Manborg seize her, ripping her gown away as he forced her down on all fours...

I had drifted for three days in my grief and fear, when a privateer vessel found me. With nowhere to go, when I heard they fought the Keldarians, I begged to join them. Over the next decade I had learned everything there was to know about flying and fighting. Starting as Captain Trawl's cabin boy, in time I became his first mate. Then, after a particularly spectacular prize was taken, he took me aside and told me it was time I commanded my own vessel. I used my share of the prize - and a gift from Trawl - to outfit the Filial Piety. Lightly crewed but brutally heavily armed, she is the most feared warship of her class. And today, she was to help me do what I had dreamed of for so long Rescue my mother.

The signet had never dimmed, the life force of my mother still strong. I had imagined the horrors of her slavery - beatings, cruel hard drudgery in the rad mines or the humiliation of space-goat herding. But somehow she was surviving - surviving, I liked to imagine, knowing that one day I would return for her.

Well, today was that day. I left Yuki the conn, and bounded down to the boarding dock. There, Nest, my replicant marine, was waiting to cover me. Her plastic skin shone bright, her pink hair flowed down her back, the skintight spacesuit doing nothing to hide the curves of her fuckdoll origins. Her programming chip fit as well in there as a hulking bruiser - and besides, it gets lonely in space sometimes...

I took a cutlass and lasblaster from her, kissed her thoroughly for luck, and boarded.

The few surviving crew were panicking, trying to reach the pods. That would do them little good. Yuki would be using them for target practice.

I found the cargo deck. The slaves in transit were in stasis pods. My ring had been modified to act as a homing sensor, and I soon found myself in front of the pod containing - could it really be? - my mother.

I touched the identifier panel. A holo popped out - a little older, but unmistakeably the beautiful full-lipped face and halo of brunette hair of my mother.

I triggered the lock. There was a hiss, a gap of escaping sealant gas. The hatch opened completely, the light came on and out stepped...

A woman, her body encased in a space latex catsuit as tight as could be in bright pink. Over it she wore a black fishnet one-piece and a buckled space-PVC corset about her waist. Her head was held high by a buckled black collar with a D ring for a leash at the front. Her head was covered with a shiny black hood which left only her luscious, full-lipped mouth and her lovely blue eye - eyes which I instantly recognised - exposed.

She stepped forward, handed me a control ring.

"This unit is designated Pleasure Unit M-97, but will answer to any name its master chooses. This unit awaits your command, Master" she spoke. My mother's voice, but now with a trace of Keldarian accent.

They had turned my mother into a pleasure slave!

I thought with horror of how they conditioned women for these roles. Only the most beautiful, physically superb females of their species were selected. First, they were sent for "breaking". Weeks on the harsh tundra-world of Shame. Starving, cold, surviving only if they were willing to give up increasingly demeaning sexual favours for food or shelter. It weeded out those with a sense of pride, or the will to fight back. I remembered the signet glowing so dim - perhaps my mother had made the decision then - to live, by whatever means necessary.

Once broken, accepting their roles as whores, the selected females were taken to the world known as Slut Prime to be conditioned fully. Obedience was enforced with agonizer beams, pain collars, and sometimes old-fashioned floggings. From now on, any attempt to resist was met with a slow death. Meanwhile, every sleeping second they were subjected to deep hypnosis, subliminal messaging, and nano-treatments which subtly and gradually reprogrammed them from the free independent women they had once been into docile, utterly submissive sex slaves, incapable of disobedience and knowing pleasure only when they were pleasing their masters. Their days were spent in physical education to cultivate perfect physical stamina and flexibility, their evenings in learning all the arts of pleasure. Subtle surgeries, implants and nano-tonics enhanced their natural beauty even further, until they were more goddesses than women. Slut-goddesses. The most advanced selectees were taken on a graduation tour of each Keldarian world, learning a new perversion on each, it is said. A fully-trained pleasure unit, permitted to wear the pink, would have taken a thousand lovers, male and female, and satisfied them all.

And this was the fate which had befallen my mother.

She sank down onto her knees, thighs parted wide, the heels of her thigh-boots pointed away from me.

"Get up, mother!" I said. She remained motionless. I remembered the power ring, what I knew about them. I set it down, crushed it beneath the heel of my space boot. That should break the control, free her.

That was not what happened. She shuddered as the controller embedded within her clitoris to identify her master sent its last message. Then said, monotonously:

"You have destroyed the controller. No other man may command this pleasure unit. You are now this unit's supreme Master for all time. She begs her Supreme Master to use her for his pleasure!"

I noticed that she was breathing heavier, that her nipples were visibly hardening under the thin latex fucksuit.

"Look, we have to get out of here!" I said. "Back to my ship!"

She nodded, and said: "yes, Supreme Master!" and followed me as I fought back to the Piety. Before leaving, I released all the slaves. They could perhaps repair the ship, or at least trade her for scrap to start new lives.

*

Nest looked with impassive interest at my mother, whose body in the fetishistic slave uniform was frankly magnificent. Yuki was at first angry and confused.

"You couldn't find your mother so you brought back a pleasure unit? Are Nest and I not enough for...oh!"

"This unit's designation in Pleasure Unit M-97. What is your name, Mistress-slave to the Supreme Master?" my mother purred at Yuki.

"Oh - you didn't? You didn't break her control ring did you?" Yuki laughed hollowly.

"Yes - I thought it would..."

"But it didn't. And now she's your willing slave till death do you part. Well, have fun with her!"

"Fun? She's my mother!"

"Not any more. Everything she once was has been stripped out of her psyche. All that remains is her desire to perform sexually and to please her master. And you have just given her the greatest gift a pleasure unit can receive"

"What?"

"You really don't know. How do you think they keep those luxury-grade fucktoys so deeply conditioned? Domination isn't enough. There must be hope, too. A dream. Romantic - sort of - ideal. And that is that one day they will please a master so well that he breaks the control ring so that no other man will ever command them. When that happens, they - well, they fall in love with that master completely and unconditionally for ever. And they know only one way to express love. Well, I say one way, within the bounds of sexuality they know every way..."

Her expression became distant, wistful.

"You remember when we met?"

Yes, when I liberated you from that corsair ship"

"You know I was the prisoner of their captain, and his cruelty. I never told you I was also his sex slave. His willing, shameless, dirty sex slave. And all because of a pleasure unit. The first time, he had me bound while she worked on me all night, using only her tongue. The second night, I came and gave myself to him and her willingly. And I came every night after that. And came every night, if you see what I mean. She was a little witch and I was under her spell. He used her to break me - and break me she did. I was so addicted to the pleasure she gave me that I would do anything for my master so he'd let her enjoy me or vice-versa. Every night would be a different scenario, she would be a different woman - dominant, coy, shameless, submissive. So many games he had us play. Mistress and servant, whores in a house of shame, jealous daughters competing for daddy's affections. He had us play that a lot - it was my favourite! And eventually, there was no Yuki, there was just another sex slave. And then she asked if she'd done enough - would he break the ring? And he laughed, and said 'next one, perhaps' - so I wasn't even the first. And so when you found me strangling him to death..."

"...and let you finish him off..."

"...and let me finish the job, yes, you might have noticed a lithe, red-haired witch lying dead on the cabin floor"

"He killed her, so you killed him?"

"What? Don't be crazy I killed her, then him. I knew as long as she lived, I would be in her erotic power. Couldn't have that. But you now have the perfect sex slave at your beck and call. She's as hot as fuck, there is literally no fantasy she can't fulfil, and she is in love with you so it would be cruel not to take advantage of her in every way physically possible!"

"She's my mother!" I cried.

"You're a wanted man for capital crimes in half the galaxy, and a hero in the other half. What does it matter what you do in your own spaceship? Besides, she *will* seduce you - it's their default mode if not fucked with great frequency"

"I..."

"Look, I'm just going down to the gun decks to do some repairs". She nodded to Jeeves to go with her. "Enjoy, Daddy!" she breathed. This was a worryingly new side to the frigid Yuki who had avoided any of my overtures to her before now.

*

I was alone with her. With my mother. With Pleasure Unit M-97.

She stood before me, her body spectacular in the latex and fishnet catsuit, corseted and collared. Hooded but her delicious mouth and beautiful eyes - my mother's eyes - gazing adoringly at me.

Pleasure Unit M-97 readies herself to give the Supreme Master pleasure" she purred, and sank elegantly and gracefully, in a move I was to know and enjoy often in future, down onto her knees.

"Stop!" I cried. "Mother..."

As I spoke, there was a spark of recognition - but not in the way I might have expected.

She looked up at me from her knees, smiling brightly.

"This pleasure unit recognises the desire of the Supreme Master. She has satisfied many masters' desire for a sexual mother. Younger masters often need the pleasure a mother can give..."

She stood, adopted a pose akimbo.

"Come to Mommy! Now!" she commanded.

When I hesitated, she shifted her persona.

"Is the naughty boy going to do bad things to his helpless mumsy?" she cooed. When I said nothing, she shifted again.

"Mommy has..." she shivered erotically, "needs! I need you to satisfy my naughty, naughty needs. My darling son, you are the man of the house now - claim me as your woman!" she challenged. I could not but grow erect as she spoke, and she sensed my excitement. She moved into my arms, and I felt a very knowing tongue flickering into my ear. She caressed me lightly, all the while that tongue working its sinful magic. She whispered: "say yes, my darling!"

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Order your mother to give you pleasure!" she half-commanded, half begged, and started nibbling g gently on my earlobe.

I pushed her away, momentarily horrified. Then I looked at the sex goddess panting hungrily in my arms, a fetishistic dream, and even though I knew who she was Yuki had been right. "She'll seduce you".

"Yes, dammit! Give. Me. Pleasure. Mother!" I growled.

She sighed dreamily, and again slithered sinuously onto her knees before me. Soon her deft fingers had opened my spacesuit, and my erect cock sprang free. She looked upon it with devoted desire, then I felt my mother's lips on my hard cockhead as she sucked me in and began to go to work. She was skilful beyond any imagining, and her tongue soon had me groaning in pleasure. She upped the tempo, and I discovered her tongue stud and what she could do with it. Just as I was reaching a plateau of pleasure, I felt a tingling as she used the stud to deliver a delicate electrical charge to supersensitise my nerves. I grasped her head tightly, and thrust into her mouth, fucking my own mother's face as she performed oral sex on me.

Soon I was coming uncontrollably, as she milked my cock of every drop of semen.

She looked expectantly up at me from her position kneeling on the spaceship floor. She knew what I wanted, now.

"I want you in my bed, Pleasure Unit!" I ordered. She smiled happily, a curious mix of submission and triumph, and raised herself up. She walked before me, her arse swaying, as I guided her to my cabin.

Once inside, I fell on her, kissing, fondling, needing her. She quickly stripped me naked, lavishing expert kisses and teasing caresses on me, bringing me back to massive erectness. Then she performed a swift, effective striptease until she stood before me in only her hood and collar. Her body was glorious, magnificient, and forbidden. I had a sudden flashback to seeing her stripped and taken by a manborg so many years ago. She had been a beautiful woman in young motherhood then, but now she was superb. Lightly golden tanned all over, a waist athletically narrow and firm wide hips, and breasts full, heavy, perfectly shaped and succulent. Completely shaven, of course, as a good pleasure unit should be.

I seized her, kissed her again, felt that superb, sculpted body against mine.

"Oh, Mother!" I groaned.

"Yes, my Supreme Master - give in to me, give in to your most wicked desires" she urged. I needed no more urging. I shoved her roughly down, down onto all fours as I had seen her being ravished so long ago. She willingly arched her back, looked over her shoulder up at me, eyes faux-innocently wide.

"Not? Not - my arse, you dirty boy? Not your mother's arse?" She begged, knowing what it would do to me.

I thrust deep into her arse.

She felt amazing. Her self-lubricating arse was another unexpected pleasure augmentation. I fucked her hard savagely, hungrily. And she fucked me back. Like a whore, like a machine. But this sex machine was my mother. I soon climaxed inside her, shuddering in release.

I took her to bed, and began to slowly explore my new treasure, my lover, my slave, my mother. I unbuckled the collar, peeled off the hood, and for the first time in a decade looked upon my mother's beautiful face. I kissed her all over, exploring that golden glorious body, spending long hours suckling her sensational breasts as she cradled my head, murmuring how she was my mommy and I was her naughty little boy, then I let her take the dominant role she had hinted at and order her little boy to his knees to return pleasure to her. I learned how addictive this can be with a Pleasure Unit, as her moans, groan and screams of response stimulated my lusts further. I discovered the smart piercing in her clit which could be used to send her into tingling excesses of multiple orgasms as readily as her tongue stud could arouse me.

We made love again. This time simply, urgently, passionately. Afterwards, as she lay in my arms, Pleasure Unit M-97 returned to her default affectless mode, sexually available and eager, awaiting her master's will.

"Shall this Pleasure Unit seduce the snowmaiden for her Supreme Master?" she asked casually. I was about to express my shock, when I thought of Yuki's confession. Thought of the haughty warrior woman as an eager slut.

"yes, Pleasure Unit" I agreed, "but only after you have made her extremely jealous..."

*

"Yes, my son, my love, yeeeees!" Mother groaned as we fucked. She was astride me, clad in corsetry and lingerie from another century. On the floor, Yuki and Nest lay entangled in the remnants of their maids' uniforms, fucked into exhausted submission by Mother before she had removed the dildo harness she wore and joined me on the bed from which I had watched their sapphic excesses. Yuki had indeed been seduced, most thoroughly. And it turned out that Pleasure Units are given the "Easter egg" override codes to unlock a replicant's fabled "slut mode". Nest was unable to resist her - not that she would have been able to anyway.

She increased the tempo, fucking me harder, as I entered her deeply and convulsively.

"Yes! Fuck your mother! Fuck me, Algar!"

I came. As always, she could make me come like no other lover. Only when she slumped over me afterwards did I realise.

"You called me by my name - how did you know?" I asked.

"This Pleasure Unit has always known, my darling Supreme Master" she replied. "She retains all her memories. Of her life as a free noblewoman, her family who she loved. But also of her many affairs and lovers. And then of her capture and her savage degradation by the manborgs, and how she secretly enjoyed every filthy minute of it. Then of her willing initiation as a lowly whore, and her long, cruel and absolute conditioning, the stripping of he every inhibition and vestige of free will. Now Pleasure Unit M-97 exists only for the sexual pleasure of its Supreme Master. She knows exquisite sinful pleasure, though, that her master is also her beloved son"

The girls looked open-mouthed from the floor. I looked open-mouthed from beneath her.

"In that case, Pleasure Unit M-97 has permission to speak to the Supreme Master in the first person when speaking of herself as Mother" I whispered, and kissed her deeply and lovingly. She returned the kiss and purred: "thank you my son and master. Now let me be the mother you need..."

She began to writhe sinuously on top of me, snapping her fingers in command for the maidservants to join us, ordering them with a gesture to pin me down helpless as she started to fuck me once more...

All was going deliciously, until the alerts sounded.

It had in a moment of clarity after one of my many bouts with mother, occurred to me that this could have been an elaborate trap late by the Keldrians. While addicted to pleasure, our guards would be down. Luckily, Zengloids are asexual. While I allowed the trap to appear successful by the far-from-onerous ploy of letting my mother screw my brains out and turn my killer witch crewmates into simpering sluts, Jeeves had been keeping the ship battle ready and seeding the approaches to our hideout in the Yoni Nebula with minefields, hunter-drones, and missile batteries. The incoming battle fleet was about to receive a nasty surprise - one which would be made nastier by the allied privateer fleet I had called in...

*

We prepared for battle from the bridge, Yuki and Nest hastily dressed in war uniforms with only the odd scrap of lace or fishnet showing. It was a good look - I decided to make it their official uniform from now on. The Keldarian fleet hoved into scanner view. I was about to give the order when Mother joined us. She wore a fetching barbarian girl costume of leather, scraps of silk and furs, a couple of armour plates and a cutlass, her body almost completely exposed.

snootyfox
snootyfox
75 Followers
12