All Comments on 'Pleasures of Life'

by InnocentMissLittle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We all want to help you

Please find someone in the Literotica crowd to help you edit your story. The premise is good and your description of sexual activity is arousing. The wrong word usage, i.e.; too for to, plural subjects with singular verbs or vice versa, distract the reader from a good story. I would have given this four stars if properly edited instead of the the three I struggled to give it.

loericsloericsalmost 9 years ago
Very nice

Liked the story. Good details on sexual interactions.

I have had a hard time getting regular editors through Literotica. (They are still a good idea especially for structure and content.) However, I would recommend using Grammarly on the web. You can drop your text in the Grammarly window and it will pick up a lot more grammar issues than Microsoft word. It is free. I use the paid version that provides an add-in to Microsoft.

Keep up the good work. Writing is hard. Negative comments are easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A few tweaks

Pleasant story about a closet Sub that gets a surprising experience. The grammar and spelling mistake are just numerous enough to be distracting. I would suggest following Loerics' advice about using Grammarly, then resubmit as a BDSM story. The fact that she is naked in front of a crowd doesn't really make this an Exhibitionist & Voyeur story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Extremely hot

Read this while getting in the mood for fuckng my husband. I am definitely in the mood!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't get down!

Don't get down on the grammar mistakes! That was still unbelievably amazing!! Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please take the advice given earlier....

I simply couldn't go on reading this, the grammar and syntax are so distracting (that's the polite version of the first word that came to mind).

There is a plural to 'was'. It's 'were'.

And no-one and nothing ever gets 'off of''. You get off something. Simple.

It is deeply annoying that America refers to its language as 'English'. It isn't.

It is an extreme (some would say downright lazy or ignorant) corruption of the most versatile and expressive language in the world - one that continues to develop, and has absorbed elements of so many other languages that are part of its heritage.

If we choose to communicate in the public arena, then we have an obligation to learn, respect, and use the language with integrity - or use an editor.

Rant over.... :)

InnocentMissLittleInnocentMissLittleover 8 years agoAuthor
Answer too the anonymous comment posted on 8/2/15. Please take the advice given earlier....

First, I want to thank you for the plural 'was/were' and 'off'. I write all advice like these down to improve my writing.

Second, if you assume that I'm an American, you are wrong. I'm Scandinavian and English is my second language.

I have the highest respect for the English language, I think it's beautiful and I prefer to do all my readings in it.

Unfortunately my teachers ideas of an English class was watching a movie, with (or without) English subtitles, and not going through the do's and don'ts in grammar.

If you couldn't get through the story, then probably struggled with this message and it saddens me that you found it so difficult to read... I'm no professor, I'm a humble person who is exploring a creative side of myself, I hope you can relate <3<3<3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInnocentMissLittle@InnocentMissLittle
Don't assume things, when you know absolutely nothing about it... Don't hate or be cruel if you don't agree or a story isn't correct in your mind.