Pleasures of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrator suddenly left my pussy and I was left feeling cheated as my orgasm subsided. But it gave me the opportunity to enjoy hard cock in my mouth. Though it was not long before it would be replaced with Sir's cock instead of Monsieur's. It was just as hard and amazing.

I felt the slight chill of lube hit my ass and then the burning stretch of invasion. It had to be a butt plug, it wasn't big enough to be Monsieur's cock. I had never had anal sex before, but if there ever was a time to try it, now was it.

It might not have been Monsieur's cock in my ass, but it was his cock sliding into my pussy. The fullness of both having a butt plug and a cock inside of me was indescribable, it hurt a bit but it was the good kind of hurt and I moaned around Sir's cock.

This time I didn't even get a chance to ask for permission before I came, the orgasm hit me way too fast and everything that was being done to me felt too good. My entire body shook and spasmed before I exhausted let my head rest on Sir's thighs.

At that moment, I didn't have the strength to move and I had gone partially def. But Sir and Monsieur didn't seem to need my help to maneuver me around. The cuffs around my ankles and hands were removed. Sir moved himself beneath me and took Monsieur's place in my still twitching pussy, with Monsieur removing the butt plug before he pushed himself into my ass.

I placed my hands on Sir's shoulders to support myself as the two men pounded into me.

Mistress Ruby suddenly stood on the bench in front of me. She had removed her pants and shirt, now only wearing her corset and a thong, which she pulled aside and pushed her clean shaven pussy towards my.

"Lick me," was all she said and I eagerly leaned forward to lap up her sweet juices.

After a short while, she stepped down from the bench to let a guy from the audience get his turn. I sucked him hard and played with his balls until he stepped away to shoot off his load in a tissue before walking away, only to be replaced by a new guy.

After my third orgasm brought to me by my first double penetration, everything became a lust haze. The three Doms stepped aside to let a couple of more men and a few women play with me.

The whole thing must have lasted more then two hours and I lost track of how many times I came. It was all finished off with me lying on my back on the bench with Monsieur cumming in my mouth, three of my fingers buried in Mistress Ruby's pussy and Sir fucking my pussy until he came.

I felt spoiled and the Doms wasn't even finished. I was carried to a car and we all drove to Sir's penthouse apartment, were we had Chinese and Indian food delivered, which we ate in the heated jacuzzi on the terrace. I was fed and pampered, my hair washed and every inch of my body was massaged.

Everything that day had been a first, but one thing was sure, it wouldn't be the last.

Authors note: Please forgive any spelling and grammar mistakes, I do my best <3

12