Pleasures of Pain Ch. 01

Story Info
Finding her painslut.
2.2k words
4.7
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've schedule a time to meet at your place. You're really strict about time and now I'm running late. I get there to find the door cracked. I raise my hand to knock when you swing it open.

I can feel your energy vibrating off of you. You're not happy and I just know I'm in trouble. You don't say anything and motion for me to come inside. I love the fresh, clean smell of you as I pass. I've been thinking of you all day, letting my mind wander to what tonight will bring. Now that I'm here I want to be close to you, so I only go as far as to let the door close behind me. You step up behind me, not touching me but I can feel your heat. The strength of you. The pull my body and mind has to you makes me nervous and hot all over. I try to keep still, not letting my nerves erupt in front of you.

I feel you move. Your hands are on my purse, pulling it from across my body and over my head, you set it aside.

'You're so beautiful' you say. Almost a sigh let out to no one. You close the space between us. Your chest against my back, your hand grazes up my arm and across my bare shoulder. Moving my hair to clear space, you bow your mouth to trace kisses down my neck.

The warmth of you has me screaming inside. The first surge of desperation for you hits.

I feel the heat of your mouth against my ear "Undress." in a low firm voice. "Everything off"

Being in a dress, I pull the hem of it over my head, slip out of simple cotton panties and unfasten my bra. Letting everything pool at my feet.

"Kneel" you say.

You sweep my hair aside, tender and soft. You lean in and your hand is around my throat. Soft and hard all at once. My eyes close as you begin to squeeze, slowly cutting off air. I smile and lean in to your strength.

I trust you and giving over to this control makes my pussy pulse. I sip in a small gasp and my eyes roll behind eyelids before you let go. My lungs suck in air and my eyes open, searching for your approval. Your eyes are locked on mine and you give a nod.

You then sweep my hair up and fasten a leather collar around my neck, letting a metal chain link leash fall down my back. Stooping, you thread it between my thighs. Standing, you give a strong pull as you move in front of me. From the tension I can feel the cool metal press into my asshole, across my opening and against my clit. Wiggling to adjust to the feeling, moving the links back and forth, getting them slick I close my eyes and let out a low moan.

"Crawl" your voice startles me, embarrassed to be caught enjoying this. I can feel my face go hot and red. I get on my hands and knees as you pull the leash forward. On all fours I crawl after you through the house and down a hall towards your bedroom. The bed is made and next to it is a table laid with toys, belts, gags and vibes. I'm shivering letting my excitement run through me. My breath catches and I bite my lip. I can feel the slickness between my lips building.

You've stopped me in the middle of the room. My head is bowed staring at the floor with your feet in front of me. Bending, gripping me by the chin, you force me to look up at you.

"Stand."

I stand up in front of you, leash still in your hand pulled tight between my legs. You reach for heavy nipple clamps on a chain. My nipples go pebble hard and a rush of heat warms my skin. You bend your head to suck the left then the right leaving them wet and hard. You tightly fasten the clamps. Piercing pain at first then a steady throb begins to beat at each nipple. I'm biting my lip again and my breath hitches. Feeling the pain, wanting to step back from it and lean in for more all at once. You pull my chin down, releasing my lip and place the chain between my teeth. "Pull it tight. Good girl." You say as you caress my cheek. The gentle affection at war with the the pain I'm feeling.

"Now breathe." I didn't realize I was holding my breath. Your hand comes up for another squeeze around my throat. Choking me, I tilt my head back, giving you more room to get tighter. Having pulled the clamps tighter against my nipples; a loud, throaty moan comes through clenched teeth

You give a low laugh "I knew there was a pain slut in there. Glad to see her." as you let go of my throat. Air surges in through heavy breaths.

"Look at me." You lift my chin up to look at you with a strong hand around my throat.

'Keep your eyes open.' As you being a slow, firm squeeze.

I try to keep my air level. Sip in slowly and I watch your dark eyes fill with pleasure. Your gaze bearing down and into me through thick rimmed frames. I can feel my surrender spreading through me and to you. I struggle to keep my eyes open with no air, but I trust you to know when. And I obey, keeping my eyes on you.

You release as slowly as you tightening.

"Thank you sir." I whisper as you let go.

Your mouth opens then closes as you shake your head. Almost shaking away a thought and begin to hold, massage, squeeze and slap each breast. Making them swell, leaving marks I'll trace finger tips over tomorrow to remember this pain and pleasure. My hands reach out for you. You catch me by the wrist and firmly move my arms to my sides. No command needed. I know I'm to stay still. My moans turn to whimpers of pain between my teeth. I'm struggling to keep the chain in my mouth. "Don't let this fall." You say as you give the chain a firm pull at each nipple, sending hot pins and needles of pain through me.

"Bend over and grab your ankles"

Hinging at the hips I hang, my breasts getting heavy and the tension in the chain loosening, giving my nipples some relief. A hard smack on my ass takes me by surprise followed by your soothing rub. I feel cool lube drip between my cheeks as you pump more in to me. Your fingers dipping to get some as it flows over my ass and into my pussy. You massage my ass cheeks. Warming my skin then making it slick.

You turn away from me, leaving me trembling, hanging heavy and the cool air against my wet and dripping lips has me feeling more desperate, eager for you. I try to stay still. You return with the crack of a belt across my ass.

"Spread your legs." You say as you begin little taps against my pussy. Not letting go of my ankles I spread my legs wider and bend deeper, giving you more access between my legs. Another welt across my ass turns red, and faster belt taps against my pussy, you begin to alternate this rhythm, getting harder against my ass and more rapid against my pussy. I'm begging for more, words rushing through clenched teeth and around metal. "More. Please. Sir. More."

Suddenly there's pressure at my ass. You're rubbing my low back as you begin to push a plug that vibes inside me. My back tries to arch as you get to the widest part, I suck in air to take it all in. With a tender pat and firm pressure on the plug you let me know it's firmly in my ass. I wiggle and squirm adjusting to the new fullness as I begin to drip from my pussy and down my leg. You notice the slick trail and run a hand up my thigh, collecting my wetness. You raise me up by my hair, remove the chain from my mouth and push 2 fingers past my lips and down my throat. "Lick." You say pulling my head back by my hair to get your fingers further down my throat. I gag around your fingers. My eyes filling.

I begin licking and sucking the taste of me off your fingers as you move up and down my throat. Before I can blink them away the first tears roll down my cheeks.

Suddenly you pull your fingers out and I'm begging to have your cock down my throat. The feeling of embarrassment is gone. Replaced by hot and urgent need.

"Papi, please let me suck your cock. I want your balls in my mouth. Papi...Puhhhlease..."

You push me to my knees and I reach for your jeans and zipper "Slow down baby girl. Take your time." You say as I pull your cock out and lick you up and down. I pull your jeans to the ground and you step out of them. I take you all the way down my throat. You pull my head back and I keep my mouth open. You spit in my mouth, I moan at how that made my pussy drip. I use it to take you deeper, massaging your balls and going farther. Putting firm pressure on the soft spot I know you love as I move up and down, spit drooling out of the sides of my mouth and down my chin. You put both hands in my hair and guide me up and down your length. I'm so horny for you I begin to move my hips, aware the heavy pressure of the plug inside me. Suddenly you turn it on and I moan and cry and whimper around your cock. I'm going to cum. I can feel it building. I can feel the edge. I'm bracing myself, hands against your thighs. You can see whats coming and you let out a growl of "Don't even think about coming!"

My eyes go wide and you know its to late. A delicious orgasm comes. Wave after wave hits me, has me squirting on the floor.

"Tisk, tisk. What a messy girl you've been."

You pull your cock from my mouth and I whimper. Feeling empty. You replace the chain between my teeth. Pulling it tighter, removing any slack and letting it rest in my mouth.

"Lean over the bed"

Getting up is a struggle. Everything is slick and the vibe in my ass is still going. Harder and faster than before...I think. I reach the bed and lay my belly, chest and cheek across the mattress.

"Up on your forearms" you instruct. The pain that comes from arching my back and pulling on my nipples is followed by eye rolling bliss of pleasure. You move behind me, giving each ass cheek hard spankings.

"You came without permission, and made a mess all over the floor. You will be cleaning that up"

"Now I'm going to spank you 10 times with a paddle and you will count. When I'm done I'm going to fuck you and when I get inside you you will pull your clamps off by the chain."

The chain begins to tremble in my mouth. The thought of pulling so hard against my nipples has me scared, and panting and hot and dripping down my legs again.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

You brace a hand against my back for the first spanking. It comes fast and hard. Moving my hips against the edge of the bed.

1

You don't give a break before the next one hits.

2

This spanking is like your fucking. Fast and hard.

3

It makes me cry out in pain and pleasure.

4

Desperate to have your thick length inside me

5

I'm counting but I've lost actual 6 thoughts. The pain has tears 7 running down my face. I've to focus 8 on feeling you inside me and 9 having the strength to pull.

10

I feel you move away. There's stillness. The sounds of my crys and moans fill the room. Your hands are on my hips and I feel your tip begin to push at my pussy. At some point you turned off the vibe. I know because now I'm aware you've turned it back on. You begin a slow, delicious glide inside me. I can feel your cock getting slick between my lips. Taking your time until I feel your balls hit against my clit. You've laid your chest against my back and have your hand in my hair.

You lean against my neck and in my ear whisper "now..."

I pull back as hard as I can, your hand pulling back in my hair too. Each clamp springing from my nipples, numb then searing white hot pain as blood and feeling rush back to them. I'm cumming again with your cock buried inside me. You begin to thrust deep and hard into me. I can feel you're close, so I push my ass back to meet you as you pound harder. "Stay still, I'm cumming." You growl as you tense and empty inside me.

"Good girl."