Pleasure's Taste

Story Info
A young couple discover the link between taste and lust.
7.5k words
4.75
12.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,674 Followers

Welcome to another entry in my series about our senses. Through this series I'm exploring how what we smell, see, touch, taste, and hear can inform and even enhance our sex lives.

This story is about taste. This is not a deep dive into the fetish of sexual taste, but rather a quick look at a young married couple discovering that primal connection between taste and pleasure.

The stories in this series are grouped around the theme of our senses, but they're not connected to each other, so read them in whatever order you like. They'll all start with the word Pleasure.

In a future series I'll explore how our senses can connect us to each other on a deeper and darker level of kink and eroticism, but this story is about discovery.

I hope you enjoy this somewhat innocent tale of two young married adults expanding their sexual exploration.

If you crave more kink and depravity than is offered here, please check out my other submissions, but pay attention to category and story descriptions.

As with everything I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where STDs are not a concern.

This story starts in 1973 because I wanted to set it at a time where young people might plausibly know less about sex than they do today, but where it wouldn't be strange to have others around them know a bit more.

David and Isabella aren't repressed or religious or naïve, they're just inexperienced in a time where people had to learn about lovemaking without easy access to pornography or the internet.

Thanks for reading!

IsabellaEmily

~~

David and Isabella got married in 1973. They met in college, and dated seriously for two years, getting engaged the night before graduation. David then spent two years in the Air Force while Isabella lived with her parents and taught at an elementary school.

The week after David got out of the Air Force they were married in a simple ceremony with their family and friends in attendance, and after an afternoon reception they headed to a local hotel before leaving on their honeymoon the next morning.

On their wedding night they were both virgins. Both had done lots of heavy petting in previous relationships, and together they had explored each other's bodies many times, always keeping themselves just short of going 'too far'.

Isabella's mother had tried to have a talk with her about the wedding night, but Isabella lied to her and said that her older sister Audrey, who had gotten married when Isabella was in high school, had already had several long talks with her about sex.

While she and Audrey had talked about sex several times, her sexual education came from her friends more than her sister. But there was no need to let her mother know that.

Besides they were both relieved to be able to avoid that particular conversation. Isabella's mother out of pure embarrassment, and Isabella because she wouldn't have to hide the fact that sex was one of the things she was looking forward to the most about marriage.

On their wedding night David and Isabella took a candlelit shower together, and then dried each other with the hotel towels and went to bed together, cuddling on top of the comforter, kissing and holding each other.

Their hands explored while they whispered and kissed, their bodies becoming more and more inflamed until Isabella spread her legs just as David moved over top of her, lining his throbbing erection up with her opening and pushing forward, until he was fully inside her and they were both moaning with pleasure.

"Oh wow that feels good," David whispered, almost unable to think of anything but the slippery grasp of her hot hole around him.

"For me too David," Isabella sighed. "I love it."

He started to rock his body back and forth, intending to spend several minutes enjoying this new feeling.

But his body had other ideas, and after thirty seconds of thrusting he suddenly gasped as his control slipped away and he started to throb with pleasure.

Isabella rolled her hips and gasped at the sudden burst of pleasurable heat deep inside her. She stroked the back of his head while he grunted and groaned and thrust into her.

"I didn't mean to be done that fast," he apologized with more than a little embarrassment.

"That's okay," Isabella said. "We have the rest of our lives to do this, and I already can't wait for the next time. It felt really good for me when you...finished. I love making you feel good."

He kissed her then, and with her soft moans as an encouragement he fucked his still hard cock in and out of her, careful not to go too quick. But he needn't have worried. Isabella was as horny as he was, and she welcomed his thrusts, holding onto him while his body pleasured hers.

And finally after several more minutes she gasped.

"David?" she whispered. "I think it's going to happen. Just like this. Keep going for me!"

He did, kissing her throat and feeling a mixture of pride and lust when she tensed up and he felt her pussy clench around his hard cock.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she groaned, and hearing her pleasure set him off, and he erupted again, spasming along with her.

They cuddled together and giggled and laughed, whispering in the dark, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

David woke up shortly after dawn with Isabella kissing him, and after a few minutes she spread her legs and pulled him to her, and he pushed inside her again, and this time they made the bed squeak as they fucked together, moaning and whimpering until another orgasm seized them both at the same time.

And so it went for their entire honeymoon, fucking every morning before getting out of bed in whatever hotel they were in, and taking their time each night, making love in a series of hotel rooms, learning about arousal and pleasure together.

They each took erotic delight in staring into each other's eyes while they fucked in the missionary position.

They learned to time their orgasms so they could happen at the same time, Isabella in particular feeling a thrill as an orgasm tore through her own body while David grunted and pumped his eruption up into her spasming cunt.

But they also learned to cum one a time, so they could each enjoy their partners orgasm without any distractions, learning to love the involuntary sounds of pleasure each would make as they went over the edge of arousal and plummeted into pleasure.

David especially loved the look of growing pleasure on Isabella's face as her body approached the precipice, and he loved staring deep into her eyes as he felt her clench and throb around his cock as her orgasm happened.

For the first year of their marriage, they made love almost every night, both of them looking forward to their nightly fuck sessions with enthusiasm and lust, but neither of them suggesting or even wanting something besides the missionary position.

They both knew other positions existed, but neither had ever seen anything but a man on top of a women in the illustrated reproductive health books that they'd each encountered in college. Besides it felt so good that neither of them was even remotely bored with it.

David had heard all the stories about wives losing interest in sex, and he took a private pride in the fact that after a year together Isabella was as anxious each night for him to push his cock into her as he was.

And Isabella had heard about what a chore sex could be, and she was thrilled to discover that the very thing that David wanted to do constantly was something that caused her to have such intense orgasms that she fell asleep each night wanting more.

One night they were having dinner with Bob and Laura, friends of theirs who lived in the same neighborhood. After dinner they were sitting in the living room with the radio on low, chatting about the upcoming holiday season.

"I've got a question for you all," Bob grinned. "Why do women smile as they walk down the aisle on their wedding day?"

"Because it's the best day of their life?" laughed Isabella, certain that the answer would be something funnier and dirtier than that given Bob's sense of humor.

"It's because of sex," said David. "I'm not sure of the exact answer, but most of Bob's questions involve sex as the answer."

"Unless he's talking about beer," put in Laura.

"It's because she's realized that she's given her last blowjob," laughed Bob. "Once she's got the ring on her finger there's no need to do that dirty deed anymore."

"That's awful," said Laura, smacking Bob playfully on the arm.

"What's the difference between a penis and a pay raise?" Bob asked.

"If you work harder, you might someday get an impressive pray raise?" asked Laura with a twinkle in her eyes.

All four laughed at that, and when no one else had an answer Bob supplied it.

"Your wife will always blow your pay raise," he laughed.

Isabella stood up as the four of them laughed.

"I'm going to bring the coffee in," she said. "While Bob complains about how neglected he is."

"But it's true," said Bob. "Am I right or what David?"

"You haven't been right since I've met you," declared David. "Why should you suddenly start tonight?"

As the evening wore on Bob rolled out a few more off-color jokes, and Isabella talked about their upcoming Christmas party.

Eventually Bob and Laura got their coats and headed for home.

"Thanks guys," said Bob. "We always have a great time with you two. I sure appreciate it."

"So do I," laughed Laura. "There are only so many sex jokes a wife can endure alone."

As the door closed behind them David turned to Isabella.

"Let me help you get the dishes into the kitchen," he said. "But let's just put them in the sink to soak. I go in late tomorrow so I can get them done in the morning."

"That's a deal I'll take any time," said Isabella.

As they gathered up the coffee cups and cake plates and carried them into the kitchen, Isabella got some soapy water running in the sink.

"Nice night," said David, slipping the plates and cups into the hot water. "And dinner was amazing."

"Thank you," said Isabella. "Now that we're alone though, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course," said David. "You can ask me anything."

"What exactly is a blowjob?" she asked. "I know it's a sex thing, but I've never been exactly sure what it is, and I've never known who to ask."

"Really?" he replied. "You really don't know?"

"I know it involves the mouth," she said. "At least I think it does. Is it like kissing a penis? Or is it something else?"

"Well it's a kind of oral sex," he said.

"Oral sex?" she repeated. "Like with mouths?"

"It's when someone puts a penis in their mouth," he said. "Not just kissing it. Like sucking and licking. That's what oral sex is. Except sometimes it's done to a woman."

"Is it something a lot of people do?" she asked.

They were standing in the kitchen, the dishes forgotten as they talked.

"I don't think so," he said. "I heard a lot of guys in the Air Force talk about getting blow jobs from prostitutes. Some even bragged about doing oral sex to women they knew. But I don't think it's something that lots of people do."

"Is it mostly a prostitution thing?" she asked. "I mean I've heard the word used about married sex an awful lot, kind of like how Bob was using it."

"I don't think it's a prostitution thing," he said. "At least not exclusively. I suspect that most of the guys who talked about it were just bragging. I think most guys would rather have sex instead of that anyway."

"Someone must like it," she laughed. "The way people talk about it."

"I imagine so," he admitted. "I'm sure it's not something any guy would hate to tell you the truth. I just don't think it's as normal as a lot of people claim. Besides I don't think women would really want to do that. I mean, would you? Or want it done to you?"

David had wondered several times about trying to slip between Isabella's legs for a taste, but he wasn't sure how she'd react, or whether he'd enjoy it. And he'd already decided that if she ever wanted to put her mouth on his penis, he'd have no objections to letting her try it.

"I never really thought about it," she said. "But I didn't think I was going to enjoy sex except that I'd like doing it for you. But once we started doing it, I realized I don't ever want to stop."

"Well I'm happy with what we do," he said. "Unless you want to start doing it more often. I'd be willing to do that for you."

"Maybe every night and twice on the weekends isn't enough?" she asked, moving close to him and wrapping her arms around him. "Should we start going to bed earlier every night?"

"Now you're talking," he murmured, putting his lips against her neck. "We'll save on electricity and we'll both sleep better."

"Sleeping isn't the best thing you do in bed mister," she whispered, reaching down to rub her hand against the front of his pants.

He grabbed at her shirt and pulled it up, and as she pulled it over her head he unhooked her bra, and put his hands against her hot breasts, squeezing gently as she moaned at his soft touch.

He picked her up then, and she squealed with laughter as he threw her over his shoulder and carried her through the house, turning out lights until they got to the bedroom.

He threw her on the bed and pulled his shirt off.

"Brace yourself," he grinned.

She pulled her skirt up and peeled her panties down to her ankles, flipping them onto the floor with her shoes.

"I'm braced," she giggled. "Get over here and see for yourself!"

He dove onto the bed, and she unbuckled his pants while they kissed, moaning as they worked together to get his pants and underwear off. As his cock brushed against her thigh, she dug her fingernails into his shoulders and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around him and moaned as his fingers slid up her thigh to her own sensitive flesh.

"You're wet already," he whispered as her fingers flexed around him.

"For you," she moaned. "Do it."

He pushed against her, and she trembled at the feeling of him easing up into her, his cock spreading her apart as it touched all of her most sensitive places.

"I love you," David moaned.

"And I love you," she whispered, tensing her thighs and causing his cock to throb in response as she clenched around him.

"Easy, easy," he whispered. "It'll be over too fast."

"Then I'll just make you do it again until you get it right," she moaned, rolling her hips. "Give it to me."

"If you say so," he whispered, fucking into her with a series of passionate strokes.

"I do say so," she moaned. "I love how it feels when you cum."

"You feel so good," he answered, starting to fuck her faster. "I want to just go faster and faster until I go off."

"Go ahead," she panted. "I want you to feel good David. I love it!"

He'd spent the whole evening looking at the way her skirt showed off her thighs and ass, and between his cock and her insisting words he couldn't wait. He started to move even faster, letting his cock rocket in and out of her slippery flesh.

"Izzy," he panted. "I'm going to cum."

"Go ahead baby," she cried out. "I want it!"

Twenty more seconds of pounding into her was all he could take, and his body stiffened against hers and he screamed against her neck as his balls suddenly spasmed and his already stiff prick got even harder.

And then with one more pump his cock started to pulse, erupting his hot semen deep into Isabella as she sighed in happiness, savoring the feeling of his spreading warmth as it surged into her.

They moaned together, both of them enjoying his orgasm, feeling his cock throb and jump inside her.

And suddenly, without warning, she wondered what it would be like to feel his cock throb like that in her mouth, and what it would be like to feel his cum erupt against her tongue.

"What would it taste like?" she thought. "Do women who suck penises let them cum in their mouth?"

Those thoughts fueled her lust and made the feeling of David's twitching cock up in her even more exciting.

At last David stopped thrusting and became motionless on top of her, breathing heavily as she strummed her fingers up and down his back, smiling in the dark at the pleasant tickling sensation of his cock getting softer inside her.

Eventually he rolled off of her, laying on his back as she snuggled against him, moving her hand to his chest so she could feel his chest hair tickle against her fingertips.

"That was pretty intense," she whispered, still wondering what his prick would taste like.

"It was amazing," he whispered. "It always is. Sorry it happened so quick."

"Maybe it's not done happening yet," she giggled, moving her hand down to his still wet cock.

She wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed, loving how it felt in her hand. She'd held him like this a few times after they'd been fucking, and she loved the sticky feeling of his cock as both their juices dried on it.

"I don't know," he said, wondering if his intense orgasm would keep another erection at bay for a while. "I'm pretty tired."

"Only one way to find out," she said, moving her face to his.

They both loved it when she would kiss him awake like this on Saturday mornings, her hand on his soft prick and their tongues swirling together passionately.

Usually, he was already erect when she woke up, and when they were first married she'd assumed that meant he was having erotic dreams of some sort, until he assured her that it happened to most men in their sleep.

But just like the mornings that he wasn't hard, her soft hand and their passionate tongue kissing soon caused his cock to become heavier and heavier in her stroking fingers, before eventually he grew thicker and longer while she worked it up and down.

"See?" she whispered, her mouth against his. "Not all of you is too tired."

"That does feel pretty good," he grinned. "A better way to wake up than coffee."

Isabella sat up, and for a long second almost bent down to kiss his throbbing cock. In fact, that was what she'd been planning to do, but at the last second, she flashed back to a conversation she had with her mother.

When she and David had returned from their honeymoon, they'd been over at her parents' house, and her mother had asked her about how it had gone in bed.

She'd grinned and told her mother that it had been fantastic, and her mother had been quick to urge her not to let David know how much she'd liked it. She assured her that if she were too enthusiastic about sex it would make David think something was wrong with her.

So she chickened out, and instead swung one leg over his body and pushed his cock against her wet hole.

"Since you're tired let me do some of the work," she whispered.

She briefly wondered if he'd think her suddenly using her body on top of his would be too wanton or even whorish, but she was just too nervous to actually try anything with her mouth and getting on top of him had been a good cover.

She needn't have worried though.

He stared up at her with a look of pleasure and lust on his face, and as she started to move up and down his eyes watched her swaying breasts with fascination and appreciation.

"Trying it this way now?" he asked with a grin.

"It's like kind of like how we always do it," she said, "but a little different. For a change."

"No complaints here," he moaned, gently moving his hips in the same slow rhythm she was using.

And it was just as pleasurable as it always was, but it was also different.

She felt like he was pushing even deeper up into her from this angle, and she realized she was moaning as her hips rolled against his body every time she sank down on him.

She watched him for a few minutes as they fucked in this new position, loving the way he was staring at her full breasts and her hard nipples as she moved slowly up and down, using her body to milk his erect cock.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,674 Followers