Pleasure's Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she closed her eyes and let herself feel how far he was plunging up into her, and she realized that she was starting to move faster and faster as her body responded to the delicious sensations deep in her belly.

She moaned then, and suddenly felt his fingers on her nipple and she moaned again, feeling her insides tensing up.

David wasn't enjoying the sensations of her being on top as much as the control he felt when he was on top fucking her, but seeing her breasts bounce as she rode him, and hearing her increased moans definitely were worth the tradeoff.

After having already cum once that night, he was able to really enjoy this position, feeling her wetness around him as they fucked instead of trying to hold back his own pleasure.

"David, I think it's going to happen like this," she moaned.

She suddenly leaned forward, wanting his mouth against hers when her orgasm happened. But at this different angle they didn't quite line up, and she put her arms on his pillow as his own arms wrapped around her body and his mouth latched onto her nipple.

She forgot all about kissing him, her moans of delight filling the room as she started to fuck up and down on him even faster, both of them at the mercy at the hunger that was growing in her cunt.

"It's going to!" she cried out. "It's going to happen! DAVID!"

And then her orgasm hit both of them, waves of pleasure rocketing through her body like an electrical current, and she moved faster and faster as she screamed and came, the feeling so intense that she couldn't believe it.

He just held on and sucked her hard nipple, biting at her gently and loving the way she kept throbbing around his cock. The slow pace of their fucking had brought his own release closer than he'd realized, and her sudden frenzy on top of him took all his control away.

He suddenly roared beneath her and started fucking up at her furiously, and they screamed together as his second orgasm of the night pumped up into her, filling her with his release and making her scream again as she felt him pulse deep inside her.

Then he rolled them over, keeping his cock inside her as he pinned her to the bed, kissing her with their sweaty bodies pressed together. She wrapped her legs around him and sobbed with ecstasy in his arms, her post orgasmic tremors becoming an emotional as well as a physical experience.

"That was all right," he said eventually when she had quieted.

"Oh yes," she agreed with a giggle, flexing herself around his now soft cock. "Just alright. Hardly worth mentioning."

"Oh I will definitely mention it again," he laughed. "Maybe tomorrow night in the form of begging."

He finally pulled away from her, his cock completely soft and spent, and they pulled a blanket over themselves and held each other close as they drifted off towards sleep, Isabella still wearing her skirt.

As satisfied as she was Isabella was left with a nagging thought as she drifted off to sleep.

"I wonder what his penis would feel like getting hard in my mouth?"

~

The next afternoon on her way home from school Isabella stopped by her sister Audrey's house like she did once a week for coffee, cookies, and a chance to catch up.

After sharing the latest gossip about friends and family, their conversation drifted to their husbands, and as often happened, to teasing each other about how much they each enjoyed sex.

They often joked that their mother would die if she found out that both of her daughters enthusiastically fucked their husbands, instead of seeing sex as just another chore to be endured to keep their marriages happy.

Isabella boldly decided to get Audrey's opinion on oral sex. She knew her sister loved sex as much as she did, and she trusted her sister to answer her honestly.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked. "A sex question."

"Of course," said Audrey. "Although by now you must be an expert on that subject."

"I am not," Isabella grinned. "I'm just a happily married woman is all."

"In that case go ahead and ask and I'll share my sexual wisdom with you," laughed Audrey.

"What do you know about oral sex?" Isabella asked.

"It's one of the most heavenly sensations in the world," said Audrey with a naughty grin. "I love how it feels."

"How it feels?" asked Isabella, suddenly feeling foolish for having all but ignored the idea that women could be pleasured that way too.

"Oh yes," Audrey continued. "John really takes his time and lets it build and build until I feel like my heart might give out."

"John does it?" asked Isabella in a whisper. "To you?"

"Of course," said Audrey. "I wasn't sure when he wanted to try it for the first time, but it didn't take me long to realize just how nice his lips and tongue would feel on me."

"Wow," said Isabella softly.

"Has David done that?" asked Audrey. "You do let him, don't you?"

"We never have tried it," admitted Isabella. "But it sounds like something we should."

"Absolutely," said Audrey, nodding her head. "It might take him a bit to figure out exactly what he's doing, but if you're patient you won't regret letting him return the favor to you at all."

"So you...you do it to him?" asked Isabella, embarrassed but intensely curious.

To her surprise her sister looked away and began to blush furiously.

After several moments of silence Audrey started to nod her head again. Without making eye contact she answered in a quiet voice.

"He loves it," she said. "I hated it the first time I did it, but I love him, and I loved the way he reacted while I was doing it. It took time to get used to, but now I sort of enjoy it, and I love the way it makes him feel."

"What about when he...you know...when he...finishes?" asked Isabella, feeling herself take a turn blushing.

"I catch it in my hand or in a hand towel," said Audrey. "Or I beg him to put it inside me before it gets to that point, because we both love when he finishes that way."

"I guess I've been wondering about that," said Isabella. "About how it would end."

Audrey leaned closer then, although they were alone in the house, and started to whisper.

"My friend swallows her husband when he finishes," she said. "She said they both love it."

"Really?" asked Isabella, her belly tight with curious lust.

"Oh yeah," said Audrey. "I promised John that I'd swallow him on his next birthday."

"You tramp!" teased Isabella.

"Go ahead and laugh," grinned Audrey. "You wouldn't be asking unless you were doing it or thinking about doing it!"

Audrey got up then to refill their coffee cups, and when she came back chatting about something else Isabella was a bit relieved.

The conversation had been making her wet and causing her thoughts to become overwhelming. She decided to forget about sex for a while and focus on spending time with Audrey.

By the time she left and headed home she was stunned how powerful her arousal still was, and how persistent her sexual thoughts were.

When she'd been first married, she'd learned to not let her mind drift towards sex, or she'd end up so horny that she almost couldn't stand it.

She had disciplined herself to only let her mind wander in that direction when she was soaking in a hot bath or waiting in bed for David to get out of the shower.

Now she was dripping wet and anxious for some sexual attention, trying to figure out how exactly to signal to David that she wanted him as soon as he walked through the door.

When she got home, she quickly made dinner, making vegetables to go with some reheated fried chicken, and boiling water for some instant rice.

She loved to cook but was happy that David would eat leftovers and instant food with the same enthusiasm he displayed at a home-cooked meal. She quickly set the table, and took a quick shower, getting dressed and into the kitchen just as David came in the door.

"Smells great," he said with a big grin. "I missed lunch today so I'm starving!"

"We can eat right away if you want to," said Isabella.

"Let me get a quick shower," he said, pausing to stare at the short skirt and tube top that Isabella was wearing.

"Then quit staring and get showering," laughed Isabella.

"Yes ma'am!" he called, moving off down the hall.

Within a few minutes he returned, dressed in gym shorts and a short sleeve shirt, his hair still wet just as she got the food on the table.

"Let's dig in," Isabella said, sitting down across from him at their tiny kitchen table.

"Why are you dressed like that?" he asked, picking up a piece of chicken. "Not that I'm complaining. I like it. A lot."

"Do you?" she asked with a grin. "Let's check."

She raised her leg and planted her bare foot against the front of his pants, pressing and rubbing as she felt his cock start to stiffen.

"You're in a good mood tonight," he laughed.

"Maybe I'm in this mood all the time," she teased. "Perhaps I'm just coming out of my shell."

"It's supposed to snow all weekend," he said, looking out at the early winter darkness through the weekend. "Suddenly that seems like a good thing."

"I hope so," she said. "We can finally get caught up on our bedroom chores."

By now he was completely hard against her foot, and she stopped moving it, just letting it press against him with a steady pressure.

"It looks like you've already started," he laughed, gesturing towards her chest.

She looked down at her erect nipples, poking deliciously against the fabric of the tube top.

"Two more things that need your attention," she said in mock exasperation. "Bedroom chores are never ending."

He suddenly stood up and moved around the table, pulling her to her feet and lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around him and he took two steps and sat her down on the kitchen counter. His mouth was against her neck and she moaned as he pulled her top down.

He kissed her quickly and then his mouth was on her nipple, and she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer to her, feeling her body respond to the wet heat of his tongue against her sensitive breast.

"You taste so damn good," he whispered, moving his mouth to her other breast, and she pulled his shirt up around his shoulders and he stepped away long enough to take it off and drop it on the kitchen floor.

"Exactly how much of a taste do you want tonight?" she whispered, sitting on the counter with her breasts out while he stared up her skirt and realized she wasn't wearing any panties.

He stepped close and kissed her again, with even more urgency and hunger, his hands moving against her breasts and causing her to squirm as he gently kneaded her nipples while he sucked on her tongue.

And then he picked her up again, and she wrapped her legs around his body while he carried her down the hall to their bedroom, dinner completely forgotten. He gently lowered her to the bed, and something about his gentleness in the midst of his sudden need made her cunt tingle.

He lay next to her and kissed her chest again, his mouth working on one nipple while his fingers massaged the other.

"Oh David that feels so good," she moaned.

He groaned with her nipple in his mouth, and she writhed on the bed, more in need of his sexual attention than she'd ever been.

David wondered what had possessed his wife, but whatever it was he wasn't going to complain. There was no doubt that she loved sex, and she had never turned him down or acted like it was a chore like so many men complained about their wives doing.

But coming to dinner without a bra and panties was a step further than she'd ever gone, and it gave him an appetite for her body that he hadn't had since their wedding night.

There'd been a moment last night when he'd thought she might be about to put her mouth on his cock, but instead she'd climbed on top of him and ridden him until they'd both cum with her pumping up and down on him and her nipple in his mouth.

He'd wondered what it would be like to make her cum with his mouth while that had happened, and that thought had fueled last night's orgasm and popped into his head all day.

He decided that if this wasn't an invitation for him to find out what her pussy tasted like, there wouldn't ever be one anyway, so he should kiss his way down her body and find out.

He would have been delighted to know that Isabella was thinking the exact same thing while she stroked against his back and moaned as his mouth moved to her other nipple.

Instead of sucking at this nipple he kissed it, and then licked at it like an ice cream cone, his flat tongue moving over her stiff nub and causing her to arch her back.

He slipped down lower and kissed her belly, flicking his tongue in and out of her belly button while he took her thigh in his hand.

She put her hand on the back of his head and realized she was rolling her hips as he squeezed her thigh. He nuzzled against her belly, licking his tongue as he worked his way lower and lower to the hem of her skirt, pulling it down so he could lick her hip.

"Yes," she moaned, lost in her own pleasure.

His fingers fumbled at the zipper on the skirt and she moved to help him, but then he had it undone and pulled it down her legs and threw it across the room, and she spread her legs and felt his mouth return to her hip bone, lightly biting and flicking at her skin with his tongue.

And then he slipped between her spread legs and she suddenly gasped, in both anticipation and surprise. His tongue, hot and wet, licked up her inner thigh and she grabbed fistfuls of the bedspread and held on for dear life.

His mouth moved closer and closer to her center, and she felt like the room was spinning. She felt his nose against her hairy pussy and she could feel his hot breath against her slippery lips.

"You...you...you don't have to," she gasped, need and lust engulfing her.

And then his mouth moved against her wetness and his tongue flicked out against her swollen lips and she bucked on the bed and arched her body like she was being electrocuted as his tongue moved up and down causing her to involuntarily scream.

"OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW," she wailed, over and over as she felt pleasure twist and surge deep inside her belly.

His tongue kept moving and she couldn't help herself, she dipped her fingers down quick between her legs and felt his tongue swipe at them as she moved them along her slit, and then she brought them to her own mouth and flicked her tongue out.

She tasted herself as he pulled at her lips with his fingers and then his tongue licked up to her stiff little nub that always felt so good when his cock motioned back and forth so close to it.

Her own taste on her tongue combined with the new sensation David's tongue was causing, and she moved her fingers to her own breasts, wantonly rolling her nipples in her fingers as her body convulsed with spasms that she'd never imagined.

Her little button felt like it was pulsing against his tongue as he licked and kissed and sucked at it, and she felt like sparks were shooting out of it and coursing through her body like waves of electric power.

"David," she sobbed. "David...David...oh gawd David."

And then he pushed his mouth against that little button and sucked, and pushed a finger up into her, and she came up off the bed and pinched her nipples and screamed.

"NOW!" she roared.

Her climax didn't just happen.

It assaulted her.

It had its way with her as her limbs went numb and waves of pure pleasure washed over and through and around her nipples and clitoris and pussy lips and her inner thighs, her husband's mouth pulling her pleasure higher and higher.

And then she was done and fell back on the bed, unaware of anything but the soft feeling of his lips gently moving against her inner thigh.

After a while he moved up her body and kissed her mouth, greedily sucking on her tongue as she pushed it into his mouth, surprised at how much she was ready for more after the most amazing release she'd ever had.

She felt his stiff penis press against her body, and she realized that he was still wearing his shorts.

She reached down and felt him through the fabric and was suddenly consumed with a need she wouldn't have been able to explain since she hardly even comprehended it herself.

She pushed herself down the bed and pulled at David's body, and he fell against the mattress right where she'd been laying. She put her hands in the waistband of his shorts and pulled, and he lifted his hips, and his shorts came off, his erection sticking straight up in the air.

She wrapped her hand around it and pulled it back and forth, and then put her mouth against the tip and kissed it.

She glanced up at David and instead of disapproval he was staring at her with pure lust, and with a lewd grin she stuck her tongue out and licked at his head again, feeling an erotic jolt as she tasted the clear fluid that dribbled out against her tongue.

She licked again and moaned with animalistic hunger. She opened her mouth and pushed it down around the top of his shaft, and she sucked while running her fingers up and down his length.

He moaned softly and put his hands on her head, holding her gently and lovingly while she sucked on him, not able to believe how amazing her soft and warm mouth felt around him.

She flicked her tongue back and forth over the tip of his cock, feeling him throb in her mouth and loving the feeling. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and held tight, feeling his entire body tense up beneath her.

"Isa," he panted. "Isa?"

"Yes?" she whispered. "Do you want me to stop?"

"It feels so good," he panted. "But I can't hold it. It's going to...I'm going to cum soon sweetheart."

"Good," she grinned. "I want to taste it."

She bent down and took him in her mouth again, and he groaned at the overload of sensation caused by her words and her mouth and her hand.

He closed his eyes and tried to slow his breathing, trying to savor this moment in case it never happened again.

Isabella felt him throb in her mouth and moaned as he got even harder. She wasn't sure what she would do when he came, but she was determined to make him feel as good as he'd made her, so she sucked harder and closed her eyes.

She moved her hand up and down his shaft and sucked, and he held her head and moaned loud.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I'm gonna...WAIT!" he screamed.

Isabella held onto him and sucked hard, and suddenly her mouth was filled with his slippery thick cum, as it spurted against her tongue over and over and over.

She swallowed again and again, not really because she'd planned to but because that was all she could do as she kept sucking him.

He moaned and shouted and squirmed on the bed, his fingers grabbing at her hair and his cock throbbing and jumping.

Under other circumstances she wouldn't have liked the taste.

But in that moment, consumed by the eroticism of the moment and thrill of making the man she loved feel so good, she loved his flavor and long after the spurting gushes had stopped she held him in her mouth and sucked softly, working her fingers up and down his length.

Eventually he became completely soft, and she kissed and licked him all over, finding every trace of his orgasm and making sure she got it with her tongue.

And then she crawled up to him and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her mouth, their tongues swirling together, a new stage of their lovemaking happening as they silently agreed that tasting each other had changed something for the better between them.

They kissed for a long time, and then he got on top of her again and she spread her legs, wondering if he could get hard again, and to her sudden delight he already was, and he thrust up into her, and she dug her fingernails into his shoulders and screamed.

And then he was pounding into body, his cock hard and ready as she took his length over and over and over, until he made her cum again, this orgasm powerful and long as it crested and softened and then crested again, making her gasp and shout.