Pleasure's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I just never figured out how," I said. "I was sort of hoping I'd find a boyfriend next year and figure it out with him."

"Parker and I taught each other a lot about sex," Julie said. "But if you learn how to touch yourself just right it'll help you teach a boyfriend. Plus you'll be able to get yourself off whenever you want."

"I tried it a couple of times," I said. "I guess I just can't figure it out."

I pushed the blanket down, suddenly warm in the cool basement air.

"If the lights were on, I'd show you exactly where to touch yourself," said Julie. "And how. My freshmen year of college someone showed me, and it changed everything."

"Oh," I said stupidly, my mind racing.

Was she really offering what I thought she was? With her husband just inches away? Wasn't that weird? Did women really show other women their bodies like that? Would she really touch herself in front of me?

But the more I thought about it, the less strange it seemed. A woman would surely know how my body worked better than some college guy would. And the truth was that both Parker and Julie were making my body tingle.

And then I felt Julie squeeze my hand even harder as the blanket over her pulled away.

"Even if she can't see, you can still teach her," whispered Parker.

I heard something wet along with the faint sound of a kiss.

Were they kissing right next to me? What was happening?

My heart started to pound, and I stared hard into the darkness, wishing I could see something, or even just make out shapes.

"Isabella?" asked Parker.

"Yes?" I answered, hearing my voice tremble.

"If you want to learn something about pleasure just reach out and touch Julie," he whispered. "She'll help you."

"I don't know," I said, my entire body starting to pulse with both nervousness and arousal.

"It's okay," whispered Julie, squeezing my hand again. "Don't feel pressured. Don't do anything you don't want to."

With that I suddenly knew I'd hate myself forever if I didn't take this next step.

I pulled my hand from Julie's and I slowly reached out next to me, and audibly gasped when I felt my hand touch Julie's hot belly.

I realized that Parker had pulled her night gown up and the blanket down, and her hot skin seemed to tingle against my fingers.

"Here," she said, using her hand to gently hold mine. "Up here."

She pulled my hand up and I suddenly felt the mound of one of her breasts, heavy and warm in my hand.

Without a thought I moved my fingers against the soft flesh, and when my fingertips felt the different texture of her areola I rubbed softly in a slow circle, my heart pounding so loud I was sure they could hear it over the wind.

"Holy shit," Julie moaned softly.

I heard the wet sound again and realized with a shock that Parker was kissing her other breast. I squeezed her heavy boob in my hand and took her nipple in my fingers, rolling it in fascination as it stiffened from my touch while she squirmed on the mattress.

"That's such a good feeling," she said. "When someone is making love to your breasts let them be soft and slow and hot and wet. Let them use your breasts to feed their own arousal, and knowing it turns them on will make every sensation even more exotic"

I pulled at her nipple and realized she was right, feeling my own body respond to the feel of her aroused flesh in my hand.

"It feels nice," I said. "I love it."

"And it feels so good for me," Julie said. "I love it too."

"And it tastes so good," whispered Parker.

Without thought I leaned over and lowered my mouth to where I was gently rolling her nipple, and I moved my fingers away and licked my flat tongue against her stiffened nipple.

She jumped and I was afraid I'd done something I shouldn't, but I felt her hand on the back of my head, so I kept going.

She stroked her fingers through my hair gently as she squirmed on the mattress, mewing softly as I licked my tongue back and forth over her breast while my heart pounded.

"You two could talk me into anything like this," she gasped.

"Anything?" asked Parker with a soft laugh.

"Oh fuck yes," she answered. "This feels so good."

"It feels good to me too," I whispered, kissing her breast softly. "I love it."

"That's how it's supposed to work," Julie moaned. "Turning someone on is supposed to turn you on. Are you turned on Bella?"

"Yes," I moaned, taking her breast into my mouth and sucking.

"Can I feel you?" she asked, her fingers pulling at my t-shirt.

I sat up and pulled it off, and suddenly I felt the twin sensations of mouths kissing my body. Parker was kissing my shoulder and Julie was kissing my belly, and I gasped and tensed up as they pushed me back onto the mattress.

Before I could even register what was happening I felt both of them work their way along my body to my breasts, and I actually screamed out and arched my back as they took my nipples into their mouths and sucked.

"Oh gawd," I yelled. "Oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd!"

Julie moved and put her mouth against my ear while she began to knead my breast in her fingers.

"Your nipples are so sensitive baby," she groaned. "So as good as it feels, just know that tasting you is making Parker hard and me wet."

I put my hand against her breast and moaned again, and then I felt her lips against my throat.

Something twisted deep inside my belly and I knew I could never go back to a time where I was unaware of how much pleasure my body could feel just with my breasts being touched.

"It feels so good," I sobbed.

"Do you want to feel more?" asked Julie, her breath hot against my ear.

"Oh fuck yes," I blurted out, tangling my fingers in her hair.

She pulled her nightgown over her head and fell back on the mattress and pulled me with her, and I felt my hot breasts push against her naked flesh.

I kissed her in a surge of need, pushing my tongue against hers as our bodies writhed together, our flesh burning against one another. I felt Parker kiss my arm, his fingers moving gently up and down my back and I groaned into his wife's mouth.

"Touch my thighs," she begged. "Touch my hot thighs Isabella."

I reached down and realized that she had been completely naked under the nightgown, and the feeling of her silky smooth thigh caused my body to tense up.

She took my hand and pulled it up her inner thigh, both of us moaning with anticipation until my fingers grazed against the soft hair between her legs.

I sat up at the contact, willing myself away from her tender kisses so I could concentrate on what my fingers were feeling.

"Touch me Isabella," she moaned. "Touch me here and feel what it's like. Feel how hot you've made me."

I ran my fingers up and down through the fine hair she had there, and I wondered what it looked like. Maybe the power would come back on, or maybe I'd get a chance to see it in the morning.

I took a deep ragged breath and heard Parker kissing her, and I knew that whatever I did to her she'd feel while he held her in his arms and kissed her, and I hoped I'd someday get to feel that exact kind of safe and shared pleasure.

I spent several minutes stroking my fingers through her pubic hair, enjoying the tickling sensation and the knowledge that it was connected to the most intimate part of her.

She moved her hips on the mattress and I pushed my fingers up against her, gasping as I felt the wet heat of her crease.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "I'm wet for you Bella."

I pushed my fingers along her, feeling how her arousal made her slippery, and I used two fingers to trace up and down from top to bottom, knowing that somewhere within this crease was the opening to her most precious spot.

After several minutes of my soft touching, she started to rock her hips and whimper.

"Touch my clitty," she whispered. "Touch my hot little clitty. Please."

"What?" I asked, stupidly unsure what she meant.

"Here," she said, taking my hand in hers.

She took my fingers to her mouth and her tongue flicked out and I was shocked that she wanted to taste her own wetness on her fingers, my shock quickly replaced by curiosity.

Did it taste good?

She pushed my hand back down her body, and against her, and this time she took my index finger and held it like a pencil, directing it back and forth along her opening until she pulled it up to the top of her lips, and I felt a tiny stiff nub of flesh.

"There," she whispered. "That's the spot."

I moved my finger back and forth, fascinated by the stiff little spot, and loving the gasping response she had to my touch.

"Julie what does it feel like?" I asked softly. "Does it feel good?"

"Feel for yourself Bella," she said, sitting up and putting her hands on my shoulders.

She pushed me onto my back and pulled my pajamas down and off, and then pushed my legs apart as she moved between them. Her hands moved back to my breasts, and she squeezed, before slowly trailing down over my belly and hips, and then she began to trace her fingers up and down my thighs.

I moaned again at her touch, her fingers feeling like they were leaving a trail of scalded skin as she moved them up and down. And then she pulled one away and when it returned her fingertips were wet, and I realized she'd licked them.

Her saliva felt like liquid fire against me as she did the same with her other hand, and with nothing else to do with my hands I put them on my breasts, pinching at my nipples as my body convulsed with a new layer of need.

"Ready?" she whispered.

Parker moved against me and took me in his arms, and I delighted to feel his strong arms around me as this new sensation throbbed between my legs.

Julie moved her fingers up my inner thighs, slowly working higher and higher and I realized she wasn't going to stop until she was touching me where I needed it the most, and her fingers found and started to pull at my soft folds just as Parker cupped my breast and started to knead my hot flesh.

"Oh my gawd," I said out loud, unable to comprehend all that I was feeling.

Julie's fingers kept moving in soft circles, and I felt wet pulses of pleasure throb against her hand as my clenching hole felt things I hadn't even contemplated before now.

And then everything changed.

Parker suddenly closed his mouth over my nipple just as Julie pushed her finger against a tiny spot I hadn't even known was there, a spot so deliciously sensitive that it felt like a flash of pain when she first made contact with it.

The pain revealed itself as white hot pleasure, coursing through me as intense feelings of building pressure began to roll through me.

"Gaaaaaa!" I yelped incoherently, my nipple and pussy competing to pull my focus.

"Just let it happen," whispered Parker. "She'll make you feel so fucking good."

"I've never felt....anything....like this," I sobbed, writhing and twisting in his arms.

"It gets better," said Julie in the darkness, and I felt her shift between my legs.

Suddenly wet heat engulfed me down there and I rolled up and down on the mattress as I realized her tongue was pushing against my tiny spot, and it was connected to every nerve ending in my body as I rode up and down on waves of need and sensation.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I sobbed.

Parker kissed me and pinched my nipple, and his tongue in my mouth while Julie's was licking me down there caused my brain to melt.

"I want to feel it all," I sobbed, my voice breaking. "I want to love it all! All, all, all!"

"All?" asked Parker softly in my ear, his fingers kneading my hot nipples.

"Yes all!" I whispered.

My belly suddenly twisted with heat and pleasure as I realized that Parker was right there with a man's body, and 'all' would certainly include being able to feel him too.

Without hesitation I reached over and suddenly felt a hot and hard handful of flesh, and my fingers closed around it.

Parker pushed against me, and I knew I was feeling my first penis. He moaned from my touch while I cried out again into the total darkness, feeling his heat in my hand. Squeezing his thick meat added to the oral touch of Julie as my entire body spasmed uncontrollably.

"Do you want to cum?" asked Julie from somewhere below me.

"I want...I want...I want...." I was chanting, unable to get the words out as an intense bolt of need pounded through me, causing me to wonder if I might pass out.

"Have your first orgasm sweet Isabella," Parker whispered against my ear, "with my hard cock in your hand."

I squeezed him then and started to pull him back and forth, feeling his hips move as Julie pushed a finger up into me.

With my eyes wide open in the dark room I suddenly felt something happen in me, a feeling deep inside but so powerful that it almost felt like it was coming from outside of me as well.

I felt Julie push another finger and probe against me from the inside while she licked and sucked at that precious spot, and I squeezed my hand even harder around my very first cock as something so overwhelming and so intense that I could never describe it started to happen.

It grew and grew and built and expanded and became even more powerful, before suddenly exploding through me, and I screamed and bucked on the mattress, riding what felt like an atomic reaction between my legs.

The two of them held me down and made me feel safe while my very first orgasm roared through me like the storm outside that dark basement, leaving me battered and weak and unable to do anything for several minutes but giggle softly and feel my tingling body relax.

And then Julie moved up and kissed me again, and my body suddenly responded as her tongue pushed my own juices into my mouth, and I sucked at her lips as my own flavor inflamed me. I pulled even harder at Parker's stiff cock and he moaned in my ear.

"Can you help me Bella?" whispered Julie.

"Let me," I begged. "Please let me help you."

She suddenly moved up and hovered over my face, and Parker moved between my legs and knelt, holding his wife while she lowered her pussy to my mouth.

I grabbed her thighs and kissed her wetness, pushing my tongue up into her and tasting her delicious need.

I used my tongue to lick and explore until I found her little stiff spot again, and I sucked it until she started to scream, and I felt Parker rub his cock against my belly and that made me scream with her, sucking and kissing and licking and holding her while she felt exactly what I had just experienced.

She fell to the mattress and I wrapped my arms around her, and Parker got on the other side of her and we held her while she caught her breath.

"You've had almost all of it Bella," Julie whispered. "Do you want even more?"

"Yes please," I said reaching across her and putting my hand on Parker's hip. "I want it all. I want to feel it all."

Parker shifted and put his cock against my hand, and I realized he wasn't as stiff as he had been. My touch changed that though, and he grew thicker and longer in my fingers.

I felt Julie's hand on my own, and together we stroked him as she pushed me back against the mattress.

"Spread your legs," she said softly. "You're about to feel a cock fuck you Bella."

A sudden hard and hot sensation moved against my throbbing center, and guided by her hand Parker pushed his cock slowly up into my body, stretching me open as I whimpered and rolled my hips, knowing I couldn't ever go without this feeling again for as long as I lived.

When he was all the way inside me he pushed his body hard against me and I lifted my knees and moaned.

He lowered himself down to my body and kissed me, and Julie put her mouth against ours, and the three of us kissed and licked at each other's mouths, and I rolled my hips as I felt myself clenching around his hard erection.

He wrapped his arms around me and started to move back and forth, and I put one hand on his back and reached for Julie with the other, hugging her close to me as her husband slowly fucked me, thrusting deep and deliberate as his body excited me even more than I already was.

"Doesn't it feel good?" Julie asked. "Having a thick cock up inside you after you've cum?"

"It's so good," I panted. "I can't believe it."

"You're so wet and so tight," grunted Parker. "I don't know how long I can last."

Julie licked my neck and I whimpered, savoring the feeling of his cock stretching me as he pushed in and pulled out of my tender hole, making me feel so complete and full.

"I love this," whispered Julie, pushing her hand down between her husband and me, her finger finding that special spot again.

"Oh my gawd," I wailed, wrapping my legs around Parker as another explosion began to uncoil inside me.

"Make her cum before you do," Julie urged her husband. "Let her feel an orgasm with a big cock inside her."

"Yes!" I screamed, feeling it start to happen.

He shifted slightly and started to fuck me harder, and the new rhythm changed my pleasure for just a moment, and then suddenly it was back and even more intense.

Julie's finger kept pushing and touching me down there, and Parker's cock poked so deep into me that he hit something that suddenly made me come up off the mattress and dig my nails into each of them.

I opened my mouth and no sound came out, but an explosion in my belly tore through my body, and waves of pleasure carried me far away as I clenched and spasmed and pushed my hips against Parker, his cock making me cum and cum and cum.

And then it ended and I was giggling uncontrollably, feeling that stiff cock push in and out of me even faster, loving the hot sensations he was causing.

"Jeezus gawdam fuck shit," I sobbed. "Jeezus."

"I can't hold it anymore," gasped Parker, and with a thrill I realized what he meant.

"Pump it up into her," urged Julie. "Fill her virgin cunt up with your sperm baby!"

I felt his cock get even stiffer and he tensed his body against me, and I rolled my hips anxious to feel what was about to happen.

"Fuck!" he whispered against my ear.

I felt a sudden slippery heat burst deep within me, and his cock throbbed and throbbed as he pumped himself into me, his orgasm making him groan as he filled my body up with his release.

He pulled out of me and pushed his cock against my belly, and it felt hard and wet, flexing and jumping as I felt more of his hot release spurt out onto my skin. I took him in my hand and pulled while his spasming slowed, and I marveled at how his slippery flesh suddenly felt less tense, even though he was still rock hard.

"Bring it here," said Julie, grabbing him and pulling him towards our faces.

He pushed his cock against my mouth and I put my tongue out, tasting him as Julie licked her tongue against his cockhead at the same time.

Our tongues swirled back and forth as we kissed and licked at him, and then he lay down on the mattress and the three of us cuddled together in the cool basement, each of us alone with our own thoughts.

Julie pushed her hand between my legs and cupped my hole, rubbing Parker's leaking cum against me as she moved her hand to my belly, smearing his sticky cum all over me.

I could smell it on me and I sighed in contentment, feeling it dry against my skin as even more dribbled out of my hole and ran down me towards the mattress.

"Are you okay?" Julie asked me at last.

"That was beautiful," I grinned in the dark. "Just totally fucking beautiful."

"I'm glad," she whispered, nuzzling my neck. "I was worried you might have second thoughts after we finished."

"I'm too busy wondering how to ask if one of you wants to try any of it again," I giggled. "Because I've never felt anything that absolutely amazing."

She pushed a finger up into me and I spread my legs with a soft sigh, listening to the house shake as the wind and rain battered it.

But whatever the weather was doing would have to wait, as I felt Julie's mouth close around my nipple, and I pulled her close and wrapped my legs around her in the total darkness.