Pleasure's Touch

Story Info
In the dark with friends Isabella surrenders her virginity.
7.3k words
4.86
27.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,798 Followers

Welcome to another entry in my series about our senses. Through this series I'm exploring how what we smell, taste, touch, see, and hear can inform and even enhance our sex lives.

This story is about touch, a sense so necessary and basic that enjoying it is hardly unique. This is not a deep dive into the fetish of touching or being touched, but rather a quick look at a nineteen-year-old virgin discovering how the sexual touch of a married man and woman can awaken her sexual senses.

The stories in this series are grouped around the theme of our senses, but they're not connected to each other, so read them in whatever order you like. They'll all start with the word Pleasure.

In a future series I'll explore how our senses can connect us to each other on a deeper and darker level of kink and eroticism, but this series is about discovery.

I hope you enjoy this somewhat innocent tale of virginity being lost.

If you crave more kink and depravity than is offered here, please check out my other submissions, but pay attention to category and story descriptions.

As with everything I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where birth control and STDs are not a concern.

This story takes place in 1974 because I wanted to set it at a time where young people might plausibly know less about sex than they do today, but where it wouldn't be strange to have others around them know a bit more.

Thanks for reading!

IsabellaEmily

~~

It was the spring of 1974 and I was just finishing my first year at community college. I'd taken as many classes as I could with the intent to transfer to a four-year college in August and really start my life.

My mom died when I was young, and being raised by a single father who worked all the time had left me more than a little unprepared for how to navigate my social life. I was shy and awkward, which certainly didn't help, and I had no idea who to talk to about my many romantic and sexual questions.

I'd spent the last year working to overcome my high school reputation as a shy bookworm. I swam six mornings a week at the YMCA in a serious effort to turn my nearly genderless tomboy body into something a bit more appealing to guys.

I'd also worked to overcome my almost pathological shyness, joining campus clubs, and forcing myself into social situations that I would have otherwise avoided.

All of that had paid off, and it was almost as if my focus had somehow caused puberty to circle back around and top off some things that I'd missed out on the first time.

My tiny breasts suddenly filled out, and while they would never be large they now fit my body perfectly, and more than one guy noticed the way they moved enticingly whenever I went braless.

My ass suddenly had shape, accenting my long legs perfectly, and in a pair of skintight blue jeans it was not only an attention getter, but an attention keeper.

I kept myself focused academically, making great grades while still managing to work enough hours at my shitty restaurant job to save money. But I had also been determined to learn things outside of the classroom.

I'd read everything about sex I could find and had spent hours in the bathtub looking at my body from different angles with handheld mirrors, learning all about my anatomy.

In addition to shaving my legs and underarms, I had started to pay attention to my pubic hair, regularly trimming and shaping my thatch of hair, in the hopes of making myself look as sexy as possible for potential partners.

I also started to buy and read books about sex. I started with an academic approach, reading books about sexual health and reproduction, but that soon made me curious enough to find some paperback erotic novels.

Those vivid descriptions of arousal and pleasure really jumpstarted my motor, and I got to the point where just crawling into bed and reaching for one of those paperbacks would make me wet with arousal.

The more I read the wetter I'd get, and before long my nipples would grow so stiff that they'd literally ache. That inspired me to buy some dirty magazines, and the pictures of naked people proved to not only be educational, but downright tantalizing.

I tried masturbating several times, but somehow my fingers just made the ache between my legs worse, and even grinding on a pillow didn't bring the relief that the characters in my favorite erotic stories felt.

Even though I was certain that I was experiencing the same buildup of sexual tension that they were, I wondered if my body somehow would only be able to find relief with a partner.

By the time spring rolled around the woman who was finishing her first year of college was a very different person than the gawky girl with glasses who had enrolled ten months earlier.

With just a few months left before I was set to move across the state to school, something happened that changed my life.

Parker and Julie came to visit my father.

They were eight years older than me, and I had known them forever. They'd both grown up in my neighborhood, and had gotten married shortly after graduating from college, right around the time Parker got hired by my dad's firm.

I'd just been starting high school then, but I thought that Julie was the most glamorous twenty-two year of all time, and that Parker was the most handsome man I'd ever seen.

After a year they moved to Seattle, but over dinner one night my dad told me they were coming back because Parker was up for a big promotion. He'd offered to let them stay with us while they were in town, since both of their families had moved away. I was beyond excited to reconnect with them.

I helped my dad get the house ready for their visit, but the morning they were set to arrive my grandmother fell and broke her hip.

My dad picked Parker and Julie up from the airport and brought them back to the house, and then turned them over to me.

"Sorry I have to bail out," he said, "but I need to get north and see my mother. Isabella has bought plenty of groceries, and the guest room is all made up and there are plenty of towels."

"Don't worry about it," Parker told him. "Go take care of your mom. We'll be just fine. I'm all set for the interview this afternoon, and I'm sure the three of us will get along just fine tonight."

"I'm sure you will," my father said. "Anything you need just ask Isabella. Make yourselves at home and don't sweat the interview. You're going to do just fine."

My dad packed an overnight bag and headed out, and shortly after that Parker came downstairs from the guest room wearing a suit.

"Wow," I said. "You sure clean up nice."

"When he wants to," laughed Julie.

"You've gotta look like money to make money," he announced, walking back and forth in front of us like a runway model.

"Well you look like dozens of dollars," I teased. "Go get 'em!"

He playfully punched at my arm, kissed Julie quickly, pocketed the car keys he'd borrowed from my dad and headed for the door.

"Good luck," we called after him as he grinned and waved.

"So what are your plans tonight, Isabella?" asked Julie.

"Nothing," I said. "I plan on reading, or watching tv, and going to bed early."

"Sounds boring," Julie grinned. "Don't stay in and cramp your social life for us."

"Watching tv and going to bed early is about the extent of my social life," I told her.

"Seriously?" she asked. "You're probably one of the sexiest women down at that college. You must have lots of offers."

"I get a few," I admitted. "But I'm sort of trying to wait until I get out of town next year. I don't get the impression that the guys around here know what they're doing when it comes to dating. At least not the guys I know."

"Yeah," she agreed. "Guys your age are pretty focused on sex."

"That wouldn't bother me," I giggled. "I just want one focused on something besides his own enjoyment. I want to get something out of it too."

"Guys like that are out there," she said. "You just have to be patient. Trust me, it gets better."

"I'll take your word on that," I said. "At this point I don't exactly have anything to compare it to."

"I was the same way until I met Parker," she said. "He took me from inexperienced virgin to wanton slut pretty quick."

"That's what I need," I said getting up to get more tea. "Someone to help me make that transition."

At that exact moment there was a loud crash of thunder, and we both looked out into the yard.

"It's getting ready to storm it looks like," Julie said.

"I don't mind," I said. "I kind of like the rain."

"Me too," she said. "Except the rain makes me horny."

I looked over at her and she grinned.

"What can I say?" she said. "It does. I'm not sure why, but a good rainstorm makes me want to fuck."

"Remind me to sleep with the radio on," I said. "That way I won't be kept awake by your screams of passion."

"I'll bite a pillow," she laughed. "Unless you want to hear me."

She stared at me for several seconds, and I felt myself blush. Was it that obvious that the rain turned me on too?

"I'm sorry," she said softly. "I didn't mean to say that."

"It's okay," I said. "But I'm sexually frustrated enough without hearing someone else get off."

Rain suddenly pelted against the side of the house and we both moved over by the patio window to watch it.

"If you don't mind maybe I'll take a nap," she said. "It's been a long morning and I'm exhausted."

"Go ahead," I told her. "I'm going to get some dinner started and then read for a while."

Julie headed up to the guest room and I tossed a salad for later and then got some sauce simmering on the stove, before settling down in the living room to read.

A few hours later I was engrossed in my book when the phone rang, and I ran to grab it, hoping it wouldn't wake Julie up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Isabella," said my father. "I made it to Grandma's. Just wanted you to know. How's the weather there?"

"It's raining pretty hard," I said. "Lots of wind too, but we're alright."

"Well the radio said there could be tornados," he told me. "Keep an eye on the tv. If it gets bad take Parker and Julie down into the basement. You'll be uncomfortable, but safe if the worst should happen."

"How's Grandma?" I asked.

"She's fine," he said. "I'll be home tomorrow night. By the way, I checked in with the office and heard that Parker aced his interview."

"That's great," I said. "He's not back yet, but that's really good news."

"Congratulate him for me," he said. "I better get going," he said. "Stay safe Isabella. I love you!"

"Love you too," I said.

I hung up the phone and turned and saw Julie come into the kitchen.

"That smells good," she said, gesturing toward the stove.

She was wearing a dark blue flannel nightgown, and her breasts looked huge. I suspected she wasn't wearing a bra, and the thought that just a thin layer of flannel was all that was covering her nipples gave me a weird tingling feeling deep inside my belly.

"Thank you," I said. "Nothing special, just spaghetti sauce. I hope the phone didn't wake you."

"I needed to get up anyway," she smiled. "Otherwise, I'd be up all night. Still raining huh?"

"Yeah," I said, pulling my eyes away from her. "That was my father on the phone. He said we should pay close attention to the weather. If we get a tornado we might have to sleep in the basement."

"Let's see what the tv is saying," she suggested.

I turned on the small black and white set in the kitchen and made each of us a cup of tea while we watched. There were regular storm updates, and as usual they seemed to be predicting the worst.

"Anybody home?"

We hadn't heard the front door open, and I leaned over and turned the volume on the tv down as we went into the living room. Parker was there, soaking wet and covered with mud.

"What the hell happened to you?" asked Julie.

"There's a tree down and I helped an older couple get their car out of the mud," he said. "It's horrible out there. Can you get me some clean clothes so I can change in the garage honey?"

"You need a shower," I said. "Don't change in the garage or you'll just be getting your clean clothes wet and muddy. If you go through the garage you can go right down and shower in the basement."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Of course," I answered. "I'll get you a bag for those clothes and you can get cleaned up."

Julie went upstairs to find him some clean clothes and a towel, while he went out the front door and around to the garage. As he came in through the kitchen and headed downstairs I handed him a trash bag for his wet clothes.

Julie came through carrying his clothes, and I offered to get dinner going in case we lost power.

By the time Parker came upstairs wearing shorts and sleeveless t shirt I had the food on the table. I poured us all some iced tea, and we sat down to eat.

"I feel more than a little underdressed," said Julie.

"Me too," laughed Parker. "I hadn't intended to eat dinner dressed for bed."

"It's no big deal," I assured them, "except you're making me feel like I'm overdressed."

"Feel free to take some of your clothes off then," grinned Parker.

"I'll strip," I teased, "if that's a challenge. But not for free. I want to see plenty of skin on you both in exchange."

"Now that's the sort of after dinner dessert I can get excited about," laughed Julie. "A little show and tell."

"Unless the power goes out," I laughed. "Then it will be feel and tell."

"That sounds even better," she said with a wink.

Just then the television gave a siren sound, and I went to the counter and turned it up so we could hear.

There were tornado watches issued for the entire area, and they were urging people to prepare for power outages.

I opened the kitchen junk drawer and pulled out a flashlight.

"Bad news," I announced. "If the power goes out, we only have one flashlight, and I don't think we have extra batteries anywhere."

"Sounds like we better figure things out while we still have light," said Parker.

"Isabella said that we can all sleep in the basement if it's bad," said Julie.

"A slumber party?" grinned Parker. "Sounds good to me."

"You're only saying that because you don't know the sleeping arrangements," I laughed. "There's a sofa bed down there, but it's pretty uncomfortable. And it might get cold down there."

"We can cuddle for warmth," said Julie.

"Oh good," I laughed, starting to clear the table. "The married couple stays warm while the single girl freezes to death."

"You can cuddle with us," said Parker. "But Julie's hands roam while she sleeps. So be prepared for that."

"I almost hope the power does go out then," I said with a grin. "Give me something to look forward to."

They helped me do the dishes, and with one eye on the tv we continued to talk and laugh together.

Eventually I took Parker downstairs and showed him the foldout couch.

"If we pull the mattress off and put it on the floor, it'll be much more comfortable," I said. "In fact, we should do that now that way it's ready if we need it."

As we were doing that Julie came down the stairs.

"The tv just said we should head to the lowest point in the house and expect to be there for a while," she said. "I'm going to grab our bedding and some clothes."

"I'll help you," said Parker.

"I better do the same," I said, following them up the stairs.

In my room I quickly pulled on a pair of pajama pants and an oversize t-shirt, before grabbing my pillow and some blankets. For some reason I was incredibly nervous, even though I kept telling myself that all the flirting meant nothing.

Most likely we'd be in the basement for an hour or two and then the weather would pass, and we'd all sleep in our own bedrooms.

We had just gotten to the basement when the power suddenly went out. We all froze where we were, listening to the powerful wind outside. I clicked on the flashlight, and we used the yellow glow to spread our blankets and pillows on the mattress.

Parker sat down and leaned back on his pillow.

"Might as well get comfortable," he said. "Nothing to do now but wait."

"It sounds like Armageddon outside," said Julie. "I think we're going to be waiting a while."

"Hopefully it doesn't get much worse," I said. "I might try to go to sleep, even though it's early."

"We're going to try to sleep too," said Julie. "But there's no real rush. We can all talk for a while."

I got comfortable on my side of the mattress with Julie in the middle between Parker and me. Once we were all settled, I turned the flashlight off. Without its light the basement plunged into total darkness and the three of us were quiet for a bit, listening to the storm.

"We picked a great week to visit," whispered Julie with a chuckle.

"Worked out good for me," I laughed. "At least I don't have to ride out the storm down here alone."

Even as our eyes adjusted to the darkness it was impossible to see anything.

"Gets really dark down here, doesn't it?" asked Parker.

"Dark and cold," I answered softly.

At that moment we heard the wind howl even louder, and the whole house seemed to shake. I tried to get comfortable, wondering why my palms were sweaty and my heart was pounding.

"You okay Isabella?" Julie asked.

"Yes," I lied. "Just trying to get comfortable. Are you both doing okay?"

"I'm fine," said Julie. "This is actually kind of cozy."

"I'm loving this," laughed Parker. "It's not often that I get to share a bed with two sexy women."

"Shut up," giggled Julie. "Isabella doesn't want to hear about your sexual fantasies."

"Sure I do," I laughed. "They might be a nice change of pace from the ones I usually have."

"You said you didn't have a boyfriend right now, didn't you?" asked Julie.

"No," I answered softly. "I don't."

"So your fantasies are all memories?" said Parker. "Nothing wrong with that."

"No memories either," I said. "I'm not really experienced when it comes to dating. Or sex."

"Seriously?" asked Parker. "You're probably the prettiest girl in town."

"That's what I told her," Julie said. "Hard to believe no one has taken her to bed yet."

"Bed, mattress, backseat, sleeping bag," I said softly. "No one has taken me anywhere. Probably why I have so many fantasies."

"I got a slow start too," said Julie, reaching over and patting my thigh through the blankets. "You have plenty of time to catch up."

Just then another loud gust of wind hit the house, and Julie actually gasped and sat up.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she answered with a nervous laugh. "Remember that I told you that storms have a weird effect on me. Scary and thrilling at the same time."

"I get that," I said. "Something exciting about being scared a little I think. Sort of like a roller coaster."

She lay back down and the three of us were quiet for a few minutes, each of us thinking our own thoughts.

"The storm sort of arouses you?" she whispered. "Doesn't it?"

I waited for several seconds, wondering how to answer before finally deciding to just be honest.

"Yeah," I said quietly. "It does. But lately almost everything does."

"I remember being like that in college," said Julie reaching under the blanket and taking my hand.

I'd never held hands with someone before, and I'd certainly never held hands in bed before. Somehow though this felt nice and comfortable. In a way it felt a little romantic, even though I'd never really thought of a woman like that before.

"You're still like that," said Parker.

I smiled in the dark.

"I know I am," laughed Julie, squeezing my hand. "But I mean I used to get turned on and have to masturbate. Now I have someone to help me with my sexual needs."

"I don't do much of that," I said quietly, surprised at my boldness.

"You don't do what?" asked Julie. "Masturbate? Why not?"

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,798 Followers