Pleasuring People Excites Emma Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma's dreams of serving Tabitha come true.
7.3k words
4.81
4.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
488 Followers

Author's Note:

I suggest reading the first chapter for a better understanding of the characters. Although this story may have enough info in it for a reader to understand on it's own.

Do we want another chapter of this story? If so, should it have the mother join the story? An appearance of Cassandra? Or more of the cuckold Steve and wife Terrie?

As always, VOTES & Comments let me know which stories and themes deserve future works!

****

Emma was in bed. Her nipples so hard they ached. Her finger's frantically trying to release another orgasm. Was this the third or fourth since Tabitha left for her date? The scene played through her mind again and again.

"Damn girl! You got IT bad! I'm going to have your ass doing ALL kinds of stuff." she laughed as her face turned to a smirk. Her love for Emma was clear even in this moment. But it was obvious Tabitha knew how badly Emma wanted this, and she would take full advantage.

"I'll have to wear heels tonight." Emma remembered hearing as she obediently pulled the boots off of her superior's leg.

The hot breath on her neck as her Goddess whispered, "Lick that one clean. I don't want your dried juices on my boot." as she stood up and left to get a pair of heels to wear on her date.

She remembered the burning shame of how wet the boot was as she licked her juices. Her orgasm had been so massive.

The look on Tabitha's face when she returned and watched as Emma continued to lick her juices from the boot. The look was aloof, but her eyes had passion in them.

"Dry them and put them in my closet, like a good slave girl." she said as a huge smile spread across her face.

"Owning you is going to be epic!" she called out over her shoulder as she reached the door.

Emma's clock showed 10:30 when she woke the next morning. She headed to the kitchen for coffee. Tabitha's bedroom door was open meaning she had not come home last night. She was disappointed but couldn't blame Chase for wanting to take his girlfriend back to his place to be alone with her. 'what hot guy would want a plain Jane girl hanging around as a third wheel when he was alone with his smokin hot girl.' she thought.

Her phone chimed and her heart leapt when she saw it was a text from Tabitha.

"First rule for you. From now on, when you are in the house you will wear boy shorts panties and a tight t-shirt. Or be naked. Tight t-shirt means, your nipples should be clearly visible even if they aren't hard. The boy shorts better have a hint of camel toe showing. I'm sure our male guests will enjoy that. It will be embarrassing for you the first few times your mom is around, but I will take up for you. She will have to accept the fact that her daughter is an exhibitionist. I think you will make a great exhibitionist. Showing your body off, and having sex while people watch. This rule starts immediately. So get naked or head out and get some shopping done. I'll be home this afternoon. I may have Chase with me."

Emma's face flushed, 'OMG... she's making me an exhibitionist... having sex in front of people... always in boy shorts and tight t-shirts.... camel toe and nipples showing... giving Chase and mom's guy friends an eyeful... how long until I am fucking these guys for her entertainment...'

She snapped out of her thoughts and replied to the text, "Yes Goddess. Headed out shopping now."

Emma returned home with lunch and her new "around the house" uniforms. She bought two pairs each of white, black and red boy shorts panties. And one pair each of blue, green and a red with black polka dots. The t-shirts were a mix of a few white a few grey and a couple of black.

She threw them all in the washer and sat down to eat her lunch naked. Following the new rule, even though she was alone, turned her on. Allowing another person to control her excited her more than she wanted to admit.

It was midafternoon when Tabitha got home. She walked in with a big smile on her face.

"I have a surprise for you. Oh my! Cute outfit! That's exactly what I was going for. Nipples showing. Perfect. Now take off your t-shirt." she said crossing from the door to the den and standing in front of Emma who was still seated on the couch.

"Kneel" she said pointing to the floor in front of her. She pulled her dress over her head and threw it on the couch. Her black bra matched her black panties. She stepped out of her panties and pulled Emma's face into her crotch.

Emma's tongue was greeted with a musky slime on the warm pussy now plastered to her face.

Her stomach turned flips as she realized it was Chase's cum she was licking. Her clit tingled as shame washed over her. 'a cum rag and a pleasure tool at the same time... is this how I get sloppy seconds after she fucks Chase..'

Tabitha cooed from above her. "MmmmmmHmmmm, That's a good slave girl. Eat that load out of me. If you'll lick your cum off of a boot, I know you'll eat cum from my sweet pussy. Show me how obedient you will be."

The hands on her head tighten their grip as Emma's face becomes a surface to grind the juicy pussy against. The circles become faster as she enjoys the control of the kneeling submissive. Emma's lips, tongue and chin are all working to get the wanton sex ready to explode.

"Slave girls make their owner's cum. OH GOD YES! YES! YES! Arrrggghhhh, Yes!"

Tabitha steps back and catches her breath. "Looks like most of your surprise got left in those." she giggles pointing to the white gooey mess in the crotch of her panties on the floor.

Emma is a mixture of sexual excitement and frustration. Wanting to impress Tabitha more. Hoping to please her superior. She picks up the semen filled panties, bringing them to her face. Her tongue extends as far out as it can, making a lurid pose, before she licks the large glob of cum. The scene was like one from a porn movie.

"Damn girl! You are ALL the RIGHT kind of disgusting to be a slave in my world!" Tabitha said with a smile, as she headed for the bathroom. Tabitha had a shower and a short nap before returning to the den to find her young slave watching TV.

She flopped on the couch and threw her feet into Emma's lap with a smile.

"Did you enjoy humping my boot last night before I left for my date?"

Emma started massaging one of the feet in her lap as she nodded.

"Yes Goddess. Th....The thoughts of serving you an.... and your friends. It... it makes me so horny to think about it." her eyes watching her hands massage the pretty foot in her lap.

"Did you masturbate last night?"

Emma nodded.

"How many times did you orgasm?"

The question seemed intrusive to Emma. She hadn't considered the term "won't deny you anything" to include answering personal questions about her private masturbation. She turned her head and saw the gleam in Tabitha's eyes. She was enjoying herself. Like a cat toying with a mouse. The warm smile on her face smoothed over the feelings of intrusion.

"Th.... three.... maybe four times."

"Wow! You must have really been horny."

"Yes Goddess. Like I said, those thoughts just.... get me off."

"Spoken like a true slut slave." she giggled before striking a serious tone.

"Is there anything we have done or talked about doing that worries you?"

Emma thought for a long moment. "No. Not really. The only worry I have is what mom will say to me about wearing boy shorts panties and a t-shirt like this with no bra when she comes in with a man."

"Let's be clear about this. Does it bother you that the man with her will see you dressed like that? Or that your mom will see you like that?"

"W...well, both. I guess." Emma stammered.

"Look, your mom is a unique situation. She has so many fuck buddies it's ridiculous. But that's a story for another day. I thought it turned you on to show off your body to men. And to be told to fuck them if I want you to fuck them. What if I want to watch you fuck one of your mom's fuck buddies while she is in the shower?"

"Ugh.... um, uh... I.... I" Emma stared into her lap again.

"Ok. What if I text a guy, you never met, to come over right now? And tell you to fuck him for my entertainment? Does that turn you on?"

"Ohhh, god yes!" Emma whispered, tantalized by the thought.

"So you want to be my slave except when it comes to your mom and all of her men. Is that what you are saying?"

"Um..... i.. it's.... ju.... just... ha... hard.... t... to" Emma whispered not completely sure how she felt. The devil in her kinky mind thought the idea was off the charts HOT, but her more innocent side struggled to accept the idea that fucking a man her mom was fucking could be a good idea.

"We will table the mom talk for now. BUT you will dress as I have told you in this house regardless of who is here. Now for your next rule. You are no longer allowed to orgasm without my permission."

Emma turned to see the smirk on Tabitha's face. The naughty gleam in her eyes was hot. She found it hard to speak. 'she's not asking questions about my masturbation... she's controlling it now.... controlling me now.... completely.'

"Is that clear? Any questions?" Tabitha said as her smirk turned into a smile.

"Wh.. what about... me... masturbating?" Emma squeaked as her face turned red.

"Oh, you can masturbate all you want. You just can't orgasm without my permission. Rub that needy little pussy all you want. Just stop before you orgasm. That's called "edging" by the way. All of my lesbo Domme friend's make their sub pets do it."

Emma got lost in her thoughts. 'there she goes again.. mentioning lesbo Dommes and their pets... like this is my life now... the only difference is she isn't a lesbian... she fucks Greek gods.... while I fuck whomever she tells me too.... even guys that my mom brings home if she commands it.... why am I getting wet.... I can't wait to meet her lesbian Domme friends... I bet they are ruthless with a young bisexual wannabe slave.... Harsh... making me earn my title of slave... laughing as they torment and torture me.'

"Are you having second thoughts?" Tabitha inquired.

"Oh, ugh, NO! Quite the opposite. I want to meet your.... I want to meet Cassandra." Emma was mortified as soon as she said it. It was the truth, but she hadn't intended to share it with Tabitha yet. 'why would I blurt that out.... I'm such a dumbass.'

"Ahhh Haaa! My little slave girl wants to meet Cassandra. Why? Because she shoved my panties in your mom's mouth before she spanked her? Does that excite you? Or maybe it's the idea that she will compare your pussy eating skills to your mother's as only a lesbian can."

"I.... um.... uh...."

"It's complicated, right? Hard to communicate all of those emotions and sexual desires. To make yourself admit all those kinky things your horny ass craves." she giggled enjoying Emma's dilemma.

"It's funny to me that you are infatuated with Cassandra from hearing one little tidbit about her. You have no idea what she looks like. If she is a nice person or a bitch. If she is lesbian or straight. All you know is she stuffed my wet panties in your mom's mouth to muffle her while she spanked her with a leather strap. And I guess I hinted that it might be due to your mother's below standard pussy eating skills that night." The two women locked eyes as they searched each other's soul.

Tabitha broke the silence as Emma looked away. "Your mother is a much better pussy eater now, if you were wondering." she giggled.

"Do y... you and.... mom.... a.. are... you two..." Emma whispered staring into her lap again.

Tabitha raised a foot to her novice slave's face. "Suck my big toe." she whispered.

Emma opened her mouth and obediently sucked the big toe of the foot she was massaging.

"Your mom eats my pussy occasionally. I do nothing for her. Except maybe a few swats on her plump ass cheeks when I am feeling devilish. She has a love hate relationship with the back of my hairbrush. That's why I know she won't be complaining about your new attire around the house. But that goes back to your mother being a unique situation. We have tabled that for now to give us both time to think about how to proceed on that front."

"Now, it's obvious you are dying to know more about Cassandra. So why don't we go to my bedroom, and you can eat me while I tell you about her."

Moments later both women are naked with Emma's face buried in Tabitha's crotch. Tabitha softly pulls on her nipples as she moans.

"I love being naked and sexual. Having my pussy pleasured with no need to rush. Just lounging about enjoying intimate feelings on a Saturday night. Mmmmmm, so intoxicatingly beautiful. Who needs to get drunk when they can feel like this sober?"

"But enough about me, and my life of sexual luxury." she chuckled at her own joke.

"My pet wants to know about Cassandra. Where to start? Cassandra and I went to high school together. She is a pretty blonde. From a fairly wealthy family. She played tennis. It wasn't until our senior year that I discovered we both hated Kelsey. The head cheerleader who was drop dead gorgeous. And a complete bitch!"

"Cassandra and I became friends after discovering our mutual hatred for Kelsey. Cassandra was a closet lesbian. The first girl to ever kiss me. She LOVED my BIG soft boobs. Just like most of you envious sluts do." her giggle was lighthearted and infectious.

"She went to a local college to play tennis and joined a sorority. And that led her to become a FREAK!" Tabitha laughed out loud. Casually running her fingers through Emma's hair. Enjoying the soft tongue obediently lapping her pussy.

Emma's thoughts were all over the place as she obediently used her mouth to pleasure the gorgeous woman. 'she spanks mom with her hairbrush... Cassandra is her age.... so mom serves two women that are eight years younger than her... she eats their pussy and gets her ass spanked with a hairbrush... why doesn't she ever spank me.... will Cassandra spank me.... why does it make me wet to think about being spanked with the back of a hairbrush.'

"She became full on bisexual. And the first girl to eat my pussy. I planned to return the favor, but we got interrupted and then I met this HOT guy from one of the Fraternities at the party and left with him. News Flash: Tabitha has never eaten pussy. I have had many women eat me but don't ever get around to returning the favor. Sure, I will make out with a lesbian. Women kiss sooo good, right? I will slip a hand in their panties, and get them off, while we make out. But have never put my mouth on any woman's pussy."

"Mmmmmm, your tongue feels so nice. This is why I wanted you as my pet slave. So I could ride high enjoying this feeling. The slow burn toward orgasm. But no rush to get there. Men rush things too much."

"Oddly enough, Cassandra introduced me to this pleasure her senior year of college. She was Sorority President and bitch in charge. By this time, she had discovered BDSM and had freshman pledges serving her as full-on slaves. She found she enjoyed having her pussy licked for a long time with no real need to orgasm. If it happened, great. If not, oh well, we gave it a try and it felt good."

"She learned quickly that submissive girls never complained about licking her pussy for an hour. Even when she texted them to come back the next night and do it again. The straight girls doing it, just to get in the sorority, would grumble and complain. But not the submissive girls. She ended up with a few girls she pushed harder. Would take them off campus to my place or her parent's house and push their boundaries with bondage and spanking. Said she could practice her tennis forehand using the sorority paddle to spank their fine asses."

"I will never forget the first time I enjoyed this. Her parents were out of town, and she wanted to show off for me. We lay on her parent's couch watching Netflix. Each of us had a sorority sister between our legs softly licking our sweet pussies. Just like you are doing now. Every 30 minutes we gave them a 10-minute break. Then we would switch girls. It must have lasted two or three hours. It was a competition for them. We chose who the best pussy pleaser was, and the loser's ass got 25 licks from the back of Cassandra's hairbrush. They had rules against the Sorority paddle leaving the Sorority house. So Cassandra improvised."

"That was my introduction to BDSM. Watching the pain given to the loser. I much preferred the pleasuring of my pussy to the spanking. But over the years I have grown to enjoy spanking a submissive. More as motivation for a pussy pleaser. And occasionally just to remind a submissive who is in charge."

"Mmmmmmm, your tongue feels good. My slave girl's jaw might be getting sore soon. But you'll deal with it, won't you?"

"MmmmmmHmmmm." Emma moaned into the juicy folds her mouth was pleasuring.

"What? You want to hear more about Cassandra?" she giggled as she continued to fondle her own breasts. A view which drove Emma crazy. Watching her play with the perfect natural boobs. Pulling on the sensitive nipples as she gasped or moaned.

"Cassandra has grown into a complete lesbian Domme. Although she still fucks men. If she meets a really hot guy, that is. She always has a few women serving her. And always has a live in female slave. She is harsh. Spanking women just for fun. Leather strap, paddle, and even a cane. That cane will leave marks on an ass for days. I've seen evidence of that on your mom's ass. It was two days after she had disappointed Cassandra. The marks were faint but they were there. Cassandra enjoys sexual pleasure from all of her playthings. Even makes them fuck each other for her amusement and the entertainment of her friends."

"I don't mind sharing BUT, this is your warning to stay away from Cassandra. She will drag into a deep dark lifestyle of kinky sex and BDSM. Who knows, maybe that harsher stuff will be your thing. Right now, you are mine, and it's time for Goddess Tabitha to get off!"

The fingers that have been gently stroking and playing in Emma's hair tighten the grip on her head. Her face is squished into the warm excited pussy. Both women love this part. Emma striving to bring her Goddess an explosive orgasm. Tabitha loving the control over the sex toy between her legs.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah. That's my pussy pleaser. Your face feels sooooo good down there. Oh Yes! YES! Keep going. Just like that! THAT! YES! YES! Arrrggghh YEeessssss!"

After several long moments of post orgasmic bliss, Tabitha speaks.

"That was fantastic. So intimate. But all this talk about Cassandra has me feeling a bit more edgy tonight. Like I should push you a little. Go to your room and bring me your pillow."

Emma leaps off of the bed and rushes to her bedroom full of excitement. All the thoughts of BDSM and pushing boundaries of submissives has her pussy dripping and her mind open to anything her Goddess wants. She returns and places the pillow on the bed next to Tabitha. She watches as the beautiful woman rolls onto her stomach moving the pillow under her hips. That leaves the pillow directly under her pussy. It also raises her plump, olive complexion, ass cheeks off of the mattress. She then spreads her knees apart creating a lurid view for Emma.

"It's time you learn to eat ass. You will use a thumb to rub my clit while your tongue pleasures my asshole." Tabitha says slowly pulling her ass cheeks open to expose the most beautiful rosebud ever seen.

"Don't be shy!" she giggles. "I'll hold them open until you get your face in there and your thumb on my clit."

Emma obeys immediately climbing on the bed. One hand under the exposed pussy and her face between the spread butt cheeks. She pushes her tongue out and timidly licks the pink rosebud as her thumb starts to slowly circle the superior woman's love button.

"Ooooohhhhh, good girl. Starting slow and tender. We have all night to get where you want to take me. Now let's get you on my list. The ass face list. It's a list of all the women that have danced cheek to cheek with me." Tabitha giggles as she let's go of her butt cheeks allowing them to smash into the cheeks of Emma's face.

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
488 Followers