Pleasuring People Excites Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brings her arms forward and folds them under her face. Turning her head to one side to rest her face on her folded arms. Like she is taking a nap on her stomach. She gives a leisurely sigh like it is perfectly normal to have another woman's face buried between her ass cheeks.

Emma is extremely turned on, and her mind is racing, as she moves her free hand between her own legs. 'This is wild....I'm licking an asshole.... she is so gorgeous.... I wonder how many men would love to be doing this for her.... or women for that matter.... kinky sex feels wicked... I'm on her "ass face" list... lol.... dancing cheek to cheek..... cute... I like her style.... the superior / inferior nick names for things are always humiliating but fun loving.'

Emma's talented fingers have her on the verge of orgasm in minutes. She can tell her Goddess is close as well. Tabitha's hips start to gently rotate even as she tries to be nonchalant about the kinky ass licking. Such forbidden behavior has them both ready to explode.

"Mmmmmmmm, such a good slave girl. A greedy ass lover. Your tongue feels soooo good. I can tell you are loving this. Every disgusting second of it. I am too! Are you imagining having to do this in front of my friends? For their entertainment. Maybe I have them draw straws or play spin the bottle and whomever wins gets their asshole serviced with your obedient tongue."

"Ohhh, Yes. Rub my clit faster! YES, Yes. All of them watching you pleasure a stranger's asshole. And when you finish one of them says, "My turn!" with a giggle. Ugh Yes, Keeping going cunt. My dirty slut slave. Then Cassandra would say, "She should eat the ass of any woman here that wants it." Aaaarrrrggghhhhh, YES! Keep going, FASTER, FASTER, Slut! Challenging me to make you do it. To make you eat all of their asses. Knowing every time you saw one of them after that you would be known as an ass eater. OH YES! Slut. Do IT! Like that! THAT! YES! YES! YEeeeeessssss!"

After calming down, Tabitha rolls off of the pillow onto her back. She stretches in her sexual way. Arching her back to let her boobs mesmerize poor denied Emma.

"Ahhhhhhh, I could sleep for days." she moans. Clearly satisfied from the night's activities. "Your pillow makes a nice cum rag. Now I don't have to sleep in a wet spot." she giggles playfully.

"I know you're horny, but no orgasms tonight. If you are a good girl tonight, I might let you orgasm tomorrow. Maybe we'll order a pizza. Or maybe I'll invite over a friend you have never met. Play with yourself all you want but no orgasms!" she says with a smirk and a wink.

"Good night."

"Good night, Goddess. And... Thank You for dancing with me. It excites me to be on your list." Emma says with a giggle.

"You are such a perfect slave girl. Now go get some sleep."

It's mid-morning when Tabitha enters the kitchen and pours herself a cup of coffee.

"Good Morning! How's my horny slave girl?"

"Good morning. I'm fine. I hope you slept well."

"Of course I did. After the wonderful day I had. I slept like a baby. How about you?"

"I slept ok, I guess."

"Awwww, having trouble sleeping when you're horny? I've heard some pets have that problem. The good news is I understand that you learn to adapt and eventually sleep gets easier. I take it we didn't have any unauthorized orgasms last night?"

"No Goddess."

"Great! A perfect night all around. I am curious, on a scale of 1 to 10 how horny are you?" she gives a smirk, before she sips her coffee, staring at Emma over the rim of her cup.

"Honestly, about a 12. It's like I can't stop thinking about it since you forbid me to cum without your permission." Emma admitted in a begging tone.

"Oh, I love that! How many times did you stop short of orgasm last night?" Tabitha asks, loving every second of her control over Emma.

"I stopped four times. It was SO hard that last time. I had to stop after four because I didn't think I would have enough self-control to stop again."

"Amazing!! I LOVE that! As a reward for being a good slave girl, I have a surprise for you. We are having lunch with Terrie and Steve. If all goes well, you will get fucked. I will enjoy watching you cum. Now you have just under two hours to get sexified. Shower and shave those legs and pussy. No stubble. Go a little heavy on the makeup. Think slut or street walker. Extra eyeliner and red lipstick. Wear heels, your tightest pair of jeans and one of your tight white t-shirts. No underwear. Any questions?"

"Um, I guess not." Emma said, realizing she was a slave and expected to do as she was told.

"Good. Now get to it!"

Emma remembered Tabitha telling her about Terrie and Steve. They are a couple in their early 40s. Steve is a partner in a large accounting firm. He is a cuckold slave to his wife Terrie who is bisexual and loves the taste of Tabitha's pussy. Steve evidently gives lavish gifts to people. Like the $1,000 pair of thigh-high boots she humped for Tabitha the other night.

Emma was so excited thinking about the scenario. Serving a couple of strangers while Tabitha watched. Being used effectively as a whore knowing that Tabitha was going to get a new pair of boots for letting them use Emma. Her clit throbbed and she got dizzy running all kinds of kinky notions through her head. She almost came from her fingers touching her sex as she made sure she did a thorough job shaving it.

As they approached the restaurant, Emma wondered what people thought as they walked past. Tabitha in a form fitting sundress, that stopped mid-thigh, and four inch heels. A classic beauty. Next to her was a "plain jane" looking Emma. Her style a cross between shabby sheik and street walker whore.

"Now listen. Terrie is your superior and you should obey her. Steve is your equal and will not make any requests of you. Do as you are told. Don't disappoint me. Your kinky ass is going to LOVE this afternoon!" Tabitha ended with a giggle that helped calm Emma's nerves.

Terrie was a classic trophy wife. Beautiful blonde with expensive hair and nails perfectly manicured. Her large bust was on display and obviously fake. Her self-confidence was clear. Emma figured her large breasts helped with her confidence. And made it easier to find boyfriends. It was amusing how Steve bought her fake breasts which helped her find other men to fuck. Steve was a fairly handsome guy. A small pudge around the belly but nothing too bad. His kind eyes made Emma instantly trust him. He was a good man.

After the waitress had taken their lunch orders, Tabitha turned to Emma.

"Terrie was gracious enough to pick up a surprise to give you at my request. Follow her in the restroom so she can give it to you. And be sure to thank her properly."

"Oh, um. Yes Goddess."

Emma watched the back of the older woman's thighs as she followed her to the restroom. Butterflies in her stomach. She marveled at how comfortable Terrie was in four-inch heels. Her dress only reached a couple of inches below her butt cheeks. The tight leopard print top, with tons of cleavage on display. Her air of confidence commanded respect.

Emma felt submissive to the woman as soon as they had been introduced. Maybe it was the edging the night before. Or perhaps it was the kinky situation in general. But Emma's crotch was damp, and her clit tingled as they entered the restroom.

Luckily the room appeared empty as Terrie shoved Emma into a stall. She pulled a small glass butt plug out of her purse.

"I'm demanding but kind. I have this." she whispered pulling out a small bottle of lube as well. "Now turn around, bend over, and pull those jeans down."

Emma obeyed and was mortified to hear Terrie say, "Spread 'em slut."

The glass was hard as it was pushed into Emma's virgin rosebud. Once it was completely in, Emma felt a few fingers graze over her clit. Shame washed over her as the fingers met her wet cunt. She let out a sigh as pleasure replaced embarrassment in seconds. Then a hard 'SMACK' on her ass.

"No cumming without permission, slut! Stand up and pull those pants up."

Emma obeyed again and turned to face the older woman. Terrie immediately pushed down on the submissive's shoulders.

"Time to thank me properly." she said with a sneer.

Emma wasn't so shocked to find that Terrie wasn't wearing any panties. The stranger's warm sex was damp with anticipation. Emma's horny mind was going a mile a minute. 'a complete stranger just shoved a butt plug up my ass and now I am eating her pussy to thank her... IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM!... how kinky is this... does this stuff happen every day all around the city... or in all cities... how many subs are eating pussy in a public restroom right now....

Emma heard the door to the restroom open and the click clacking of heels crossing the floor. Terrie's breathing quickened. She was enjoying herself. Maybe the added excitement of a stranger knowing she was getting pleasured excited her.

"Suck my clit." she cooed softly. Emma wondered if the other person could hear her. "That's it. Good girl. Ah, ah, yeah. Mmmmmm."

The orgasm had been quiet but not silent. Terrie stepped back, straightened her dress, and left the stall. She washed her hands and walked out of the restroom.

Emma calmed herself as her brain continued turning a mile a minute. 'that was hot.. she just used me and walked out... I have eaten my first pussy in a public restroom stall.. she tasted pretty good.. not as good as Tabitha but not bad.. guess this stranger isn't going to leave... it's part of the deal I guess... if you eat pussy in a public restroom the odds are you will be embarrassed..'

She stepped out to find a woman about Terrie's age touching up her makeup. They made brief eye contact in the mirror. Emma looked down as the woman put her makeup away. She stopped at a sink to wash her hands.

"You're disgusting." the stranger said with a sneer into the mirror. "But it's kind of hot that you're into older women." she continued as she brushed past Emma on her way to the door.

Emma's body flushed with embarrassment. She was a mixture of emotions. Humiliation, shame, sexual excitement and the need for release, all swirling in her body like it was a huge blender mixing them together.

The combination of her high heels, and the glass butt plug, made the walk back through the restaurant slightly uncomfortable. A groan slipped from her lips when she sat down at the table. The hard butt plug pushed further into her virgin hole, creating more discomfort than she expected.

Emma found it odd that they could carry on normal conversation over lunch after everything that happened. Sure, they had each given her a knowing glance when she returned to the table. But after that it was a normal lunch.

"Well Terrie, I hope your date goes well. Sunday afternoons were just made for sex, right?" Tabitha giggled.

"Yes, they were!" Terrie agreed. "My afternoon will be fantastic. He is a 30-year-old hunk of a man that is very well endowed. I plan to fuck him all afternoon. Long enough that Steve gets home in time to suck his cock. Steve's not bisexual. But I make him suck a cock occasionally to remind him of his place in the world. And we wouldn't want him feeling like an Alpha male after slipping his little prick into Emma's ass, would we?"

Tabitha chuckled, as Steve and Emma both blushed. "No, we wouldn't!"

"Take him shopping and use him as you wish otherwise. I look forward to you and I having some alone time soon." Terrie gave Tabitha a wink as they all stood to leave.

The shopping didn't take long. Two pairs of heels and a pair of thigh high leather boots for Tabitha and a pair of heels for Emma.

"That will be $2,673.64." the clerk said as Steve swiped his credit card.

Emma was thankful her mother wasn't home when they arrived. Her sexual frustration was off of the charts! The denial. Then the discomfort of the butt plug during lunch and shopping. Watching Tabitha torment Steve as she spent his money. All of them knowing her virgin asshole was the prize he was earning with his obedience.

"Get naked and stand by the couch, while we freshen up." Tabitha told Steve before leading her slave down the hall.

She pulled Emma into her bedroom to whisper the instructions. "Go to the restroom and remove the butt plug. Come out to the den naked but leave on the heels. When you get out there, I want you to walk right up to him and French kiss him passionately. A hand on each cheek cradling his face as you swirl your tongue in his mouth like he is Brad Pitt. Count to 20 before breaking the kiss off. Then kiss your way down to his cock as you kneel in front of him. Kiss the neck, chest, and stomach on the way down. I will direct the action once you are sucking his cock. Any questions?"

"N... no Goddess Tabitha."

"Good girl. You have been exceptional today. Follow my instructions and you will be allowed to cum while he fucks that fine ass of yours!" she giggles with a wink.

Moments later, Emma strolls into the den trying to look confident. She walks up to Steve, grabs his face, and pulls his mouth to hers for a French kiss. It's wildly erotic for her. The man in front of her is confused and timid. Making her the aggressor as her tongue swirls in his mouth. She has little physical attraction to him. But Emma is turned on. Knowing she is following the orders of Goddess Tabitha. Desperately wanting to please her. To pass this critical test. To gain her trust and give her confidence that Emma will perform as instructed in the future. A huge first step towards becoming what Tabitha wants her to be.

Emma's sex is wet. She is incredibly excited to be proving she can perform for Tabitha as a slave should. Her attraction to the person she is having sex with is irrelevant. Male, female, fat, ugly, OR a handsome Greek God. It matters not. A slave performs as told, when told. Her dreams of being a slave are coming true in this moment.

In her mind she sees Chase standing in front of her. Tabitha's boyfriend that is built like a Greek God. She is certain one day it will be him fucking her while Tabitha gets off directing the action.

She breaks off the kiss and nibbles his neck twice before moving to his meager chest. He is far from a Greek God but the erotic feelings fuel Emma's lust. Being desired by the older man is part of Emma's excitement. Being his 'Dream come true'. How many women ever get to feel that?

She kisses his small belly twice as she ends up on her knees. His erect cock is pointing at her face. The pulsing four-inch cock is average thickness and completely void of hair. Emma finds the view erotic and leans forward to lick the hairless balls in front of her. She has no idea why, but she wanted to taste them.

Steve lets out a moan as the 18-year-old licks his balls.

Tabitha is incredibly excited watching her young slave act like a complete slut with a man she just met a couple of hours ago.

"What you are experiencing is called, "the girlfriend experience", in case any of your wealthy buddies are interested." Tabitha says.

"Now swallow that cock slut. It needs to be covered in your saliva when he rolls that condom down it."

Emma immediately runs her tongue from the balls up the bottom of the cock and engulfs it with her mouth. Her mind trying to process what she just heard her Goddess say. 'girlfriend experience.... in case any of his wealthy friends are interested.... is she going to pimp me out???? will I be fucking strangers for her entertainment or money??? or both???'

Emma slips a hand between her legs to rub her wanton sex. She has never been this horny in her life. All of the kinky thoughts and feelings flooding her body have her ready to explode. There is embarrassment and shame BUT also desire and need. It's a terrifying sexual excitement that she can't control.

A husky whisper from Tabitha fans her flames of desire even more.

"Oh yeah. That's a good slut. Rub your pussy while you deep throat that cock. Ok Steve, time to put that condom on and pop this slut's anal cherry."

Tabitha sits on the couch and spreads her legs. Allowing the short dress to reveal her naked pussy. Steve stares at the beautiful woman's pussy as he opens the condom.

"Crawl to me slut. I want you to eat my pussy while he fucks you in the ass."

Emma turns to obey and notices the phone Tabitha is holding is pointed at her. The bottom of it now resting on the superior woman's stomach. Which will no doubt provide a wonderful video of her face eating pussy while getting Steve fucking her ass in the background.

She kisses each of Tabitha's inner thighs as she has been trained to do, before she begins to pleasure her pussy. A hand gropes her ass, and she feels a dollop of cold liquid trickle over her asshole.

"Stop eating and look up at me. We want a clear view of your reaction of the first cock in your asshole." she gives a naughty giggle as Emma complies.

"Take it away big boy. Slide your cock in that tight virgin asshole."

Emma feels the cock head press against her nether hole. The humiliation of staring into a camera that is videoing her debasement makes her cringe as her pussy gushes. The dichotomy of emotions is hard to process.

There is immense pressure back there as the head pushes into her. Thankfully he is going slow. Allowing her to adjust to the invader before he pushes any further into her.

"Only a slight grimace so far. We may have a true anal slut here. Taking her first cock in a life that will take dozens and dozens of cocks back there." Tabitha teases.

"Rub your pussy, slut. I want you to cum for us while he fucks you in the ass."

Emma's hand wastes no time following instructions. Steve takes her comment as the 'ok' sign to push further in and buries his cock to the hilt in the tight rosebud.

"Ohhhh, that expression was priceless! Good job big guy! Now fuck this slut's asshole until she cums."

Emma grunts as she takes the first couple of thrusts. She is thankful the cock is not any bigger.

"That's a good slut slave. You like being a dirty girl for me, don't you? Do you know how good your tight little asshole feels to his cock? Do you understand the pleasure that asshole is giving him? Do you realize he will brag to his buddies at work that he fucked an 18-year-old virgin asshole today? Tell them how you played with your pussy and came on his cock while he pounded you into oblivion."

Emma's eyes rolled back in her head as her fingers and the humiliating words sent her over the edge. Her mouth fell open as she started taking deep breaths. The hard cock in her ass was at full pace now.

"Yeah, Big Guy! Give her that cock! She's loving it!".

The encouragement made Steve comfortable enough to let his Alpha side out a little. "Yeah slut! Take my cock! Anal whore loves this cock in her ass!

Emma's heavy breathing turned to words as she orgasmed. "Ugh, Ugh Yeah. I'm going to cum. Oh yes, OH Yes. God yes yes yes yes YEEESSSSS!"

Steve was unable to control himself and joined her. "OH God! I'm gonna cum. UGHhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck yeah. Wow that was hot." his exasperated whisper trails off and the heavy breathing from both sex toys calms.

"You should get going. You have a cock to suck." Tabitha giggles at Steve as she puts her phone down on the couch beside her.

"The bathroom is down the hall. Get cleaned up and into your cock cage. I'll inspect the cage before you leave. I want young Emma here to see how the dick that just took her anal cherry is kept tucked away in a three-inch-long cylinder. It will give her a perspective every woman should have." The smirk and wink give Steve the chills, as he realizes the humiliation he will have to endure before leaving. The 18-year-old girl he just called an anal whore will see his manhood locked away like the cuckold beta male that his wife owns.

Steve heads down the hall as Tabitha strokes the soft hair of the head resting on her thigh. "You were perfect. I think Chase will love my solution for anal sex. And you will get your horny thrills being fucked by my Greek God of a boyfriend, won't you?"