Pleasuring People Excites Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom and I graduated together." I replied quickly. Knowing Tom was taking in the view of the dark-haired beauty lounging on the couch. Her shorts and tank top showed off her figure completely.

"Oh, nice. So, he would know about your reputation?" she smirked as a knot formed in my stomach.

"Tom come in and close the door. Will you be honest with us? We have a thing about honesty around here." she continued as my face flushed red from embarrassment.

"I, um, sure." he mumbled obviously confused.

"Great. Em here has tried to convince me that everyone at school believed she liked to suck cock. Did you know that?" she giggled, delighted with herself for embarrassing me.

"Remember, honesty is a must around here. And it gets rewarded." her dark eyes roaming the fit male specimen like she would love to devour him.

"Uh, um, I uh."

"It's ok, Tom. Be honest. I know there were rumors." my voice squeaked, as I wondered what Tabitha wanted from all of this.

"Ok. Well, um, yeah I heard the rumor."

"Ok. thank you for confirming. What was the rumor exactly?" Tabitha pushed with a gleam in her eyes.

"Well, you know. Th... that she blew a few guys. An.... and if you got her alone in the gym.... you sh... should ask her to go in the locker room.... if she said yes then she would blow you in there."

"SEE! I told you." came my response as a mixture of embarrassment and vindication flowed through me.

"Now, now. Relax Em. So Tom, I have just one more question. Did you ever look at her and think about her sucking you off?" after a pause she threw in. "Be honest, every guy wants a blowjob, right?"

"Well, uh... I mean... Yeah. If she was into it, I would have taken her into the locker room."

"Spoken like a true gentleman. Well maybe you can help us with a situation. The past couple of months sweet Emma here has walked in on me having sex a few times. Not that I minded much, BUT I have not seen her do anything sexually."

My body went hot. The knot in my stomach lurched. And my mind raced, as she continued to speak. 'Oh God, this isn't about embarrassing me in front of a guy I know... she wants me to perform for her... to blow a guy I barely know... he has no idea of our dynamic... that I told her I would "do anything" to please her.... why is my pussy wet all of the sudden?'

"Would you be up for letting me watch her give you a blowjob? Maybe consider it payment for the pizza so there is an actual reason for her to do it. And not that she is just a slut that loves a hard cock in her mouth." she finished with an evil grin on her face.

"Uh, Hell Yeah. The pizza is on me!" he grinned like a cheshire cat as they both looked at me.

"Well, I guess turnabout is fair play." I whispered trying to play along with the story Tabitha gave him. It was less embarrassing than the truth. That I get off thinking about being her sex slave. And I am trying to convince her to take control of me. That I love the idea of her using me to enhance her sex life. Being used as a sex toy for her pleasure or entertainment. All while knowing she will always date men.

He set the pizza on the table, and I moved in front of him and began to kneel.

"Now Em, what are you doing? No guy wants to be sucked off by a fully dressed woman. They like to see her tits and ass before she blows them. You know, maybe grope her a bit, and smack her ass to get in the mood." she smirked, clearly enjoying herself by advising the young man as to what to do next.

"Oh, um, yeah. Sorry." I mumbled as I straightened back up and glanced at his face. I saw excitement in his eyes. More from the prospect of getting a blowjob than seeing me naked I expected.

I pulled my t-shirt off over my head and dropped it on the floor beside me. I unclasped my bra looking into his eyes as my tits are exposed to the cool air. A flash of desire showed in his eyes and my nipples hardened immediately. I cannot deny the thrill of being desired by such a physical specimen. Even if he has no interest in me beyond having his dick sucked.

"That's a girl. Now the shorts and panties. He's wondering if you shave or not." she giggled at her own joke.

I stand completely naked as he stares at my bald cunt. It's demeaning and hot at the same time. He reaches forward and grabs my right tit. Pinching my nipple as his hand squeezes my entire tit. He takes a half a step forward and turns so his chest his close to my shoulder. Allowing his other hand to grope my ass. He squeezes one cheek and then the other. And then,he slaps my ass.

I gasp as the secondcracks on my other ass cheek. He tightens his grip on my nipple and begins to twist as the noise from the third,fills the air.

"Ah Yes! That is how a man wants to get to know the slut about to suck his cock." Tabitha says in a husky whisper. "Now give the man what he wants!"

He releases my tit as he gives one finalto my ass. My pussy throbs as I obediently fall to my knees. As I unbutton his shorts I look up and see the arrogant smirk of man about to be pleasured by a slut he barely knows.

His cock springs free when I pull his shorts down. It's a medium size cock which allows me to get most of it in my willing mouth. He moans, and I can only imagine the look of pleasure on his face.

Tabitha gives a sigh, "Ahhhhhhh, that's a good girl."

I grip the base of his cock with my right hand, and let it pop out of my mouth. I stick my tongue out and run my face down the side of his cock licking the bottom of it the whole way down. I look over the cock at Tabitha to see if I am pleasing her with my slutty performance.

I am greeted with a confused look, as she says, "What are you doing? He's not your boyfriend. He doesn't want you making love to his cock. He has to get back to work. Suck him off! Your face is his flesh light. Just a cum dump for him."

I take the hard cock back in my mouth and begin sucking in earnest now. Trying to please the woman I hope will push me further into a slut slave role.

His strong hands grip the back of my head as it slides up and down his shaft.

"That's it. Fuck her face. Make her earn that pizza." she purrs letting him know it is ok to use my face however he wants.

"Oh Yeah. This slut's going to take my load. Earn her dinner tonight!"

"Oh fuck, Yes! Are you going to blow your load in her mouth and make her swallow it? Or pull out and shoot it on her face?" Tabitha asks in an excited voice.

"You tell me Babe. You wanted to watch her be a slut."

"Blow it on her face! I want to see you stroke off on her face."

"OK!" he half screams as he forces his cock into my throat. I gag as he holds his manhood wedged as deep in my throat as it will go. My face buried in his pubic hair. I can only imagine how erotic the view must be from the couch.

Suddenly he pulls out halfway and thrusts forward again. His cock hitting the back of my throat. He continues the assault on my throat as he grunts and moans. This is a face fucking now. No semblance of a blowjob. He is using my face as a fuck toy. Then it happens.

He pulls out. His left hand pulling my hair hard, causing me to gasp as my head tilts up so I am looking at the ceiling. His right hand is pumping his swollen cock. In seconds he erupts with a loud groan!

"UGH Yeeeessssssss!"

The first spasm sends a blob of cum onto my forehead with a thin trail down to the bridge of my nose. The second spasm puts a blob on my cheek and another on the tip of my nose. The third blob hits my lips and chin. My face is covered in his cum.

"That is HOT as FUCK!" he whispers, enjoying the obscene view of my face covered with his sticky goo.

I hear the sound of a picture being taken and open my eyes as he asks, "What the hell?"

Tabitha is standing next to him snapping pictures with her phone.

"Relax big guy. Your face isn't in it. Just your nice cock and her cum soaked face. Just a little insurance for me to keep her from sharing secrets she knows. By all means don't let me interrupt. If you were about to have her suck your cock clean."

He smirks at me as I open my mouth. He shoves his wet cock into my mouth, and I slurp up and down it a few times. Satisfied his manhood is clean he pulls his shorts up and gives his phone number to Tabitha.

"Text me if you ever want another free pizza." he chuckled giving her a wink as he headed out the door.

Once we were alone, she spoke softly but in a sexually excited tone. "VERY well done! You passed my test. Proving you are serious about obeying me. I didn't sense any hesitation from you. And there you are still kneeling in place with your face covered in some stranger's cum. You didn't balk when I took pictures. BRAVO, slave girl, BRAVO!" she called out with a lighthearted laugh.

"Now go wash your face and hurry back."

When I returned to the den, she was naked from the waist down. She sat angled toward the middle of the couch with one foot on the floor and one on the couch. A well-trimmed strip of dark hair was above her clit. The remainder of her womanhood's olive skin was bare and smooth. Her hand was making slow circles as it teased her clit.

"Does slave girl Emma want to taste my pussy? she purred with a wink.

"YES! God yes." I whispered dropping to my knees in front of her.

"Have you ever tasted a pussy?" her sultry whisper was driving me crazy as I shook my head no.

"Awww, a newbie." she giggled. "I figured you would have told me if you ever had a girl but now, I know for sure I will be your first."

"It's important to remember to always start with soft kisses on the inner thighs. It builds the erotic sensations a woman loves to feel when being pleasured by another female. Women enjoy a soft sensual mouth pleasing them."

I lean in and softly kiss one thigh and then the other as she continues. "Of course, this doesn't apply if a woman pulls you into a bathroom stall and pushes you to your knees. In those cases, go straight to sucking her clit and lapping her juices."

Her face is a picture of pure delight as she runs her fingers through my bangs while I am softly kissing her clit.

"I am going to turn you into the best pussy eating slave a lesbian could ever want. Now let's see if you're a natural like your mother."

My obedient tongue immediately went to work as I processed her words.

'Oh MY! Mom has eaten her pussy.... Are they lovers.... Or fuck buddies... I had no idea... She's going to compare us.... and have a favorite... Will she tell mom... Will mom know.... Will mom ever watch me do this.... Will Tabitha expect me to do mom... She always says sex is just sex.... But mom is more uptight... No way she gets involved in this...

"Your tongue feels nice. But I think you can do better. Focus on me. It's important you give me an orgasm. I'm an easy lay. But some of my Lesbo friends will be much harder for you to get off." she says looking down on me with a superior smile covering her face. Knowing the idea of being made to pleasure strangers excites me.

"That's what you want. Right? For me to send you to a stranger's house with instructions to serve their carnal desires. Mmmmmm, that's better. You just needed the proper motivation." she sighs as her eyes close, and her head rolls back. Her breathing quickens as she continues.

"Some of them will want you punished if you can't get them off. These pleasure slave games you want to play have consequences when you play with some people. I watched you mother's ass take dozens of blows from a leather strap until it was several shades of dark red. Her screams muffled by the ball of wet panties that had been stuffed into her mouth. I know they were wet because they were drenched in my juices when I took them off and handed them to Cassandra."

"That's a good girl. Suck my clit. Suck it. Suck it!! MmmmmmHmmmm.... UGH, Yes! Like that... Like that! Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhh, YES!" she moaned as an orgasm rolled through her body.

Tabitha took a long slow stretch with her arms over her head and her back arched provocatively. It amazed me how her body could make stretching look so hot. I stared into her dark sultry eyes as she spoke.

"Not bad for a first-time slave girl. As you can see, when I get excited, I like to share naughty details. I forbid you to mention or discuss anything sexual with your mother. If she learns about our potential new arrangement, it had better be from me. NOT you! Understood?"

"Yes Tabitha."

"Good girl. Now go microwave us some of that pizza your slutty ass earned us." she giggled, lightening the mood and letting me know my time as "sex slave" was over for now.

Over the next week things were pretty vanilla between us. Although I did massage her feet most nights while we watched Netflix. Friday after work she showered and got ready for a date. I was bummed that I would be home alone. And even more bummed that things hadn't progressed at all in our potential new arrangement.

Tabitha came out to the den ready for her date. She was looking HOT! Expensive four-inch heel leather boots that stopped just above her knees. I LOVED those boots. They gave off a sexual vibe for sure. And the leather was so soft to the touch. Her dress clung to her curves and stopped at mid-thigh. It left plenty of leg flesh to be seen, completing the "I am Sex Goddess" look.

"WOW! Somebody is in for it tonight." I giggled as I drank in the view.

She sat on the couch and pointed to the floor in front of her. "Get naked and Kneel." was all she said.

"Yes Goddess." I smiled as my thoughts ran wild. 'oh wow... Goddess is coming out to play... is there time before she leaves.. will she have me eat her pussy... that would be so hot...'

"I have been thinking a lot about you. All of the incredible things I could do with your young obedient body. I worry that I won't be fair to you. That I might make you do too much. Or push you too far." the look on her face was serious. I remained quiet as my heart sank fearing she was going to shut things down. But why would she make me get naked if she was going to end it?

"I have two problems that I can solve with a sex slave like you serving me. And I want to let you decide if you want to help me or if the solutions are too much for you. I would imagine problems like these two will come up fairly often and I will solve them in a similar fashion as these two we are about to discuss. This will give you a peek into how your future as my sex slave would go if we agreed to try it."

"Yes Goddess. Thank you for allowing me to have a choice."

"Do you like my boots?" she giggled allowing her mood to brighten.

"Oh my god, you know I do! I have always loved them. The leather is so soft, it feels so good. And leather four-inch heels on you make any submissive weak in the knees." I smile letting the joy I am suddenly feeling show.

"I know, right? But they are getting old." she sighed. It was true. There were scuffs on the toe and the soles were a little worn.

"I want a new pair. So I can turn these into my "Badass Boots". Like to wear when I go out with my kinky crowd. So I can make sluts like you hump my leg for everyone's entertainment. My Lesbo friends would love to watch you hump my leather clad leg." she said placing her right boot between my legs.

My heart skipped a beat and my pussy gushed at the thought of debasing myself for her friend's entertainment.

"I would love that, Goddess."

"Good. I want you to do it now. Show me what a slut you are. And how you will humiliate yourself to entertain my friends." she says with an evil smirk.

I inch my naked cunt forward and drop it onto the toe of her boot. Slowly sliding it forward and then back to the toe.

"That's cute, slut. But don't be so dumb. That's the hardest part of the boot. If you hump it too long your slutty pussy will get sore. Move closer to me and hump the soft leather above my ankle."

I crawl forward obeying her command. My wet pussy meets the soft leather and I arch my back as I begin to rotate my hips. The feeling is erotic and humiliating at the same time.

"What do these boots and Chase have in common? she asks with a gleam in her eye.

I am at a loss. Chase is her boyfriend. With the body of a Greek god, he is definitely not old or in need of replacement.

"I... ugh.. I have no idea." comes my confused response.

She leans forward and licks my ear. Sending shivers down my spine and causing my hips to hump in earnest. My body can sense an orgasm on the horizon.

"They are small problems I can use you to repair. You see, Chase has asked me about anal. That's not my thing. I mean a tongue back there feels good when I'm in the mood. But his fat cock is for pussy only in my opinion. I figured out a solution. You right here in front of the couch on all fours. Chase behind you ramming his fat cock in your virgin butthole. Your face buried in my sweet pussy as I watch him pound you from the couch. This way he and I can both enjoy anal sex. Since you are a slave, nobody cares if you enjoy it." she nibbles my ear lobe when she finishes.

"Oh GOD! Yes! I LOVE it! Make me his anal whore for you." I moan nearing orgasm as I continue humping the soft leather boot. The thought of doing anything with a hunk like Chase makes me wet.

"I knew a slut like you would be eager to fuck Chase. Even if it is in your ass. But that led to another problem. I have to take care of my slave. And while watching you get fucked in the ass by Chase's 10-inch-long cock excites me. Knowing that it is 3 fingers thick makes me worry it will tear you. And I can't have my slave getting permanent damage back there."

I continued to hump her leg as she continued to lick my ear and explain her thoughts.

"I will train you with butt plugs, but even so, your first anal fuck can't be with that monster cock pounding you without concern for your well-being. That got me to thinking about letting one of my lesbo friends break you in with a small strap on. You know I don't do plastic cocks. Don't wear them and don't get fucked by them. Watching a woman fuck your ass while her submissive ate me to orgasm sounded very appealing."

Her mouth kissing and nibbling my neck as she whispered in my ear was driving me crazy. Her ideas of how to use me were scorching hot. I couldn't hold out much longer. The boot was now slick with my juices which only aroused my clit more as I humped her boot.

"And then I remembered Steve and Terrie. A couple in their 40s. Steve is a partner in an accounting firm and flush with cash. He is also Terrie's cuckold slave husband. And sweet little Terrie can't seem to get enough of tasting my sweet pussy. Every time I see them in a bar or club, she whispers in my ear how much she would love to taste me again."

"The first time she tasted me was after a party at their house that I attended with a friend of a friend. She let me try some BDSM stuff on Steve and in return I let her eat my pussy. She's been hooked ever since. I saw them a few months ago in a bar and she told me how badly she wanted to taste me again. So I took her into a bathroom stall and shoved her to her knees. That was the best 5 minutes of my life. I can't wait to try that bathroom stall trick again with other women."

All of the sudden she sucked on my neck. Hard enough to leave a mark. My head was spinning.

"Steve has a smaller cock but not bad. Like five or six inches and two fingers thick. And being submissive, and in his 40s, he will start soft and go slow for your first anal fuck. Not to mention he will gladly buy me another pair of these $1,000 boots as a Thank you."

"And sweet predictable Terrie will demand to eat my pussy while I watch Steve fuck your ass. And then she will want another visit where she fucks your ass with a strap-on bigger than Steve's cock while he watches. That's the kind of Bitch she is to her millionaire husband. Imagine how she will treat you if I let her borrow you. But if it gets me some new boots, and trains your asshole for Chase, it's all good with me."