Pleasuring People Excites Emma

Story Info
She goes from slut to sex slave for female roommate.
7.9k words
4.76
12.1k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
485 Followers

Author's Note:

This story is not Cuckqueans nor Cuckolds. It's about a young bisexual girl that wants to become a sex slave to a sexually open female friend.

If the score is high enough and comments are positive and wanting the story to continue, I have a lot of ideas for chapter 2 and possibly 3 in mind.

*****

My mother had me when she was barely 16 years old. She was the daughter of a single mother who was an alcoholic. It made sense that she turned to males for attention and a feeling of security at a young age.

At 18 she invested in a boob job which allowed her to be a successful waitress in the endless supply of sports bars and wing places catering to men that want to see "Tits and Ass" while they enjoy a few beers and some chicken wings.

While she never became a stripper, she knew how to use her assets to earn lots of tips. Her blonde hair, fake DD tits, and fairly nice ass meant she got plenty of male attention. She never had a shortage of boyfriends as I grew up.

Mom always had a female roommate, with a 9 to 5 office job, to help raise me. She worked nights and weekends, so it made perfect sense. I was around 12 years old when that roommate became Tabitha. I LOVED her. She was fun and always happy. She took an interest in me. Always asking what I thought about things. What I liked and what I didn't like. Through my teen years, we discussed boys and all that goes with those stressful high school years.

Tabitha was like my big sister. Only 8 years older than me, she was always trying to help me figure things out. Always letting me make my own decisions and deal with the consequences of those decisions. She let me do a few questionable things as a teenager and in turn I kept a few secrets of hers from my mom. Tabitha really enjoyed sex. She quite often had a man come over at night. Even the occasional woman. Mom didn't like her doing that. Said it "created a bad example for me". However, I would learn later that mom only worked until 11:00pm though she never got home until around 2:00am.

She always chose to go home with men or party with her friends before coming home. Tabitha told me my mom enjoyed men as much or more than Tabitha did but chose to try and hide it from everyone. Didn't want everyone thinking she was a slut. Tabitha was more open about sex. She enjoyed it and didn't care what other people thought.

I turned 18 early in my senior year of high school. I was 5'6" and average size for a thin girl. Normal face with light brown hair. B cup tits, with an ok butt, and thin legs. Just a plain girl, nothing exceptional, but not ugly. I felt invisible somedays at school. The only guys that showed interest in me were nerds or fat guys. The hot guys and heart throbs never gave me the time of day.

My senior year in the spring I decided to make a move on Caleb. He was a stunningly handsome athlete. Tall, broad shoulders, thick blonde hair. The classic high school stud and heart throb for 90% of the girls on campus. He had just broken up with his cheerleader girlfriend the week after his 18th birthday.

Now was my only chance if I ever wanted his attention. I decided I was fine being his bounce back fling if he would let me. We would be graduating soon so who cared about the rumors it might start. Tabitha's advice had been clear.

"Forget bounce back fling. Suck his dick. After you suck a guy's dick, he will remember you and more than likely want to see you again hoping you will blow him again. He might date other girls and ignore you in public, but you will get to know him better."

"Wow. Really? Just walk right up and say, "Hey I'd like to suck your dick?" was my sarcastic reply.

"Actually, "Hi I'm Emma. I think you are the Hottest guy on earth, and I want to see you naked. Would you like a blowjob?", would work better. But you do you." she giggled.

I knew I had to act fast so the next day at school, I found him walking alone to the cafeteria for lunch. Such a popular guy walking alone was VERY rare. I rushed right up next to him walking the same direction which would give us a few seconds to talk.

"Hi Caleb, I'm Emma. We have math class together."

"Cool." he said glancing over at me with little interest.

I cleared my throat and took the plunge. "I think you're Hot and want to give you a blowjob." I said in a matter-of-fact tone loud enough for him to hear me clearly.

"Really?" he chuckled. Looking down at me, finally seeing me.

My body flushed a shade of crimson with embarrassment. My thoughts going a mile a minute. 'well you went from invisible to slut in two seconds... at least he looked at me... he is so FREAKING HOT!..... play it off... don't look dumb or scared.. be nonchalant.... like Tabitha.... sex is just sex.... it's fun and everybody does it.'

"Yeah, so let me know if you're into it." I said with a smile and a wink before walking faster to leave him behind.

"Hey, wait." hey said, so I would slow down. "Meet me at the gym last period if you're serious."

"Ok. But don't tell anyone. This can be our little secret."

Luckily, being a senior, I didn't have a class last period. Seniors could set their schedules to be done an hour early, which most of us did.

I took my time so whatever classes were in the gym last period would already be in progress before I got there. I hadn't been in the gym since my sophomore year. Caleb was standing near the hallway that led to the locker rooms. He nodded his head down toward the locker rooms and started down the hallway without me. This way nobody would see us together in the gym.

When I entered the hall, he was standing in front of a door across from the Men's locker room. He disappeared inside. As I approached the door the sign said, "Equipment closet".

'Smart... I bet tons of girls have been in here to get it on with the star athletes.... or to get their excitement by being alone with their dream guy even if it means being used like a slut and discarded immediately afterwards.'

I took a deep breath and entered the room. Caleb had a huge grin on his face.

"Who put you up to this? One of the cheerleaders? Or did you lose a bet with someone?"

"Ugh, no. Um nobody knows. Unless you told someone. I... I just..." I had to stop and take another deep breath. Being alone with such a HOT guy made me more nervous than I thought it would.

"Look. I know y... you can have any girl you want. And I am smart enough to know that isn't me. I.. I'm not "weird stalker girl", or anything. I... I just really want to see you without a shirt on. And to have something to remember when I look back on this time of my life."

"Cool." was all he said as he pulled his shirt off revealing his perfectly chiseled chest and abs. He stepped a little closer to me. I reached out and ran my fingers down his chest and across his abs. His body was amazing. Like a Greek god.

"You can snap a picture if you want." he whispered with a huge grin still on his face.

I grabbed my phone from my bag and snapped a quick pic. My body tingled all over just being so close to him. I had no idea how bad I wanted this until now. I was ready to do anything for him. And I mean ANYTHING!

He spoke and broke me out of my lurid thoughts. "If you want to give me that I can snap a few pics of you doing it."

'what an odd thing to say... like a girl will want pics of herself sucking on his cock... then again if I want memories...'

"Oh, uh, c.. cool." I said handing him my phone. He took the phone and pushed down on my shoulder with his other hand. It was obvious he was ready to get his dick sucked. Fan girl time was over.

With his blue jeans around his ankles, I pulled his boxers down revealing a HUGE cock. It must have been 10 inches long and thick. I gasped, and he chuckled in response.

I looked up to see my phone pointed at me. I resigned myself to the fact that he was going to take pics of me sucking his dick. I was sure I wasn't the first girl he took pics of while she sucked his dick. I was too excited to care. My pussy was wet and my clit was tingling with sexual energy. I had never felt this way. Not even when masturbating.

I grabbed the base of the huge cock in my right hand and licked the underside of his cock like it was a lollipop. His free hand grabbed the back of my head pulling me forward onto his cock.

"Oh yeah. Suck it." he moaned. I looked up, my eyes roaming over the torso of the Greek god I was pleasuring, to see my phone pointed down at me making clicking noises as it took pictures. Shame and excitement filled me. The mixture was such a turn on.

The sound of me gagging on the monster cock filled the small closet. The noises made it clear I was trying my best to swallow the massive manhood. I didn't know my body could get this excited. And I was fully clothed! Nothing touching me. Every moan, twitch, and sigh that he emitted caused the heat in my crotch to grow. I took pride in the pleasure I was giving him. My only thoughts were to please him. To make him happy with me. Maybe he would let me do it again.

I lost track of time as I repeatedly pushed the fat cock into my throat hoping to swallow more each time. I was in my own world. Nothing else mattered. I had a goal. I needed desperately to please Caleb. To be a girl he would remember the rest of his life. Suddenly his husky groan snapped me out of my thoughts.

"That's it. That's it! Swallow it. Swallow it ALL."

I gagged and choked, not ready for the eruption of the massive organ. My cheeks blew out like a blow fish as I swallowed several times in rapid succession. In the end I had swallowed it all and sucked his cock clean.

My life as a slut began that day in the equipment closet. I was instantly addicted to the sensations my body felt that day. Not to mention the dirty thoughts that went through my mind. Driving my lust and making me crave more.

He completely ignored me in public. I sucked him off two more times in that same closet over the next few weeks. I couldn't resist him. Then he text me to meet him a fourth time. I rushed to the gym looking forward to being his slut. The thrill of being used excited me as much as his hot body.

As I approached the gym, he was standing out front with John. I knew John because he was in our graduating class too. But I didn't know that he knew Caleb. You see John was a nerd and fat. Like 5' 10"- and 300-pounds fat. He was a really nice guy but there was NO WAY these two were friends.

"Emma, this is John." Caleb said as John gave me a lecherous smirk.

I gave a half smile and nodded at John as my stomach turned flips.

"The big guy here wrote a paper for me as a favor. This past weekend was his 18th birthday and I got him drunk as a thank you. He got really sick and I felt bad for him. So, I figured you would be a cool chick and give him a belated birthday present as a thank you from me." he glanced over at John and continued. "Go on in and she'll follow in a minute."

I couldn't believe the arrogance of this fucker! 'What the hell is he thinking? That I'll just blow anybody he tells me too? Whether I like them or not? Why am I excited.... Damn it... you pervert... get a grip.... this is wrong!'

Before I knew it John had gone. So I started an angry whisper tirade.

"What are you thinking? Did you pro... promise... h.... him I... I would."

He cut me off. "Chill. Just chill. It's only a hand job. I told him you owe me a favor and would do this for me. I was thinking we might get together and fuck this weekend if you were free."

'did he say "fuck"?..... OMG.... what would I do to fuck him... I would suck John's dick and lick his disgusting sweaty balls if Caleb would take the time to fuck me.'

"R.... really? This weekend sounds good. What do you need me to do for him?" came my predictable reply.

"It's simple. Go in the closet, get topless so he can play with your tits while you stroke him off. He probably won't last a minute. I bet your pussy is tight. It's going to feel so good stretched around my cock. Come on. Go take care of the big guy and I'll text you this weekend."

I found this whole scenario disgusting! And HOT! I was SO turned on. My panties were soaked as I walked down the hall to the closet. A minute later John's sweaty palms were mauling my tits as I stroked his little dick. He was maybe half as long as Caleb and a lot thinner. Of course, it probably seemed much smaller under his large belly.

The sexual dynamic was a complete reversal of Caleb and I. John was full of lust. Excited to be close to my topless body. His desire for me was a HUGE turn on that I had not expected.

I whispered in his ear, "You like those tits? Maybe I'll let you snap a pic of them." Within seconds he grunted and shot his load all over the floor. I giggled, "Good boy!" as I threw my top back on and was gone in seconds.

I shared all of my Caleb interactions with Tabitha. Her role as one of my care givers had been replaced with the role of best friend / big sister months ago on my 18th birthday.

She was curious about my desire to be used. To pleasure another person with no expectation of anything in return. That the acts of pleasuring someone excited me.

She understood pleasuring Caleb was a turn on. She admitted she would love blowing him too when she saw the pictures of him and his monster cock. But she couldn't understand how letting John grope my tits while I stroked him off turned me on. She said she would never have done that. And if she did, it would never have turned her on. BUT she was glad I could be honest about sex and what turned me on.

I guess it's not surprising that Caleb never text or spoke to me again.

After I graduated from high school my mom and Tabitha started treating me like an adult. More like a third roommate than a child they were raising. Mom started letting guys stay with her at our house instead of always going to their place.

Occasionally mom brought home a few people after work on the weekends. Like a small party with drinking and flirting. It was fairly common to see people having sex on those nights. Tabitha was the hottest woman at all of these little get togethers.

I became infatuated with Tabitha. Her olive skin, dark eyes, beautiful smile filled with perfect bright white teeth. Huge natural boobs that would swing and sway in her t-shirt anytime she didn't wear a bra around the house.

I'll never forget the first time I walked in on Tabitha having sex. I got up to get some water around 3:00am. As I got to the end of the hall, I heard moaning in the den. On the couch was a man on his knees with his muscular back toward me. Tabitha's legs were wrapped around his hips as he thrust into her repeatedly.

Her back was arched so her ribs were in the air with her shoulders on the couch. Her large natural breasts were moving in circles as she worked her hips in rhythm with his thrusting cock.

We made eye contact for several long seconds. The lust in her eyes was amazing to behold. She was pure passion in that moment. It was incredible to see her in all of her sexual glory.

I masturbated numerous times to that memory. But her thighs were wrapped around my head as she orgasmed over and over. My mouth providing the pure passion on her face.

And then came the night I saw my masturbation fantasy happen. It was another late-night trip to the kitchen for water. When I walked in the kitchen, I saw Tabitha leaning against the sink facing me. Her hands wrapped in the hair of a woman kneeling in front of her. The woman's face buried in her crotch. Our eyes met and she orgasmed immediately. Her shoulders slumped forward as her thighs trembled. Her hands holding the woman's head in place as she orgasmed.

I didn't get any sleep that night as I masturbated continuously for hours. Cumming so hard as I thought about serving Tabitha. Being her pleasure tool and sexual plaything. I would happily earn the privilege by doing her laundry or any other mundane tasks she needed done to give her more time to enjoy the pleasures of sex with her many lovers.

The next day I sat on the couch massaging her feet as she lay there in boy shorts and a half t-shirt. I confessed my perverted desires to her as she giggled and teased me. All while she was texting with multiple men.

I was frustrated that she wasn't taking me seriously. I NEEDED to try this. She was perfect for me. I was infatuated with her sexually and trusted her 100% to keep me safe. We both liked guys and that was fine. I would enjoy fucking guys, but I wanted her more. I wanted to please her. In whatever form that took.

I fully expected to have sex with her friend's. I looked forward to it. A three way with her or to be loaned out by her, would be better than anything contacting me on Tinder. To blow a guy she didn't have time to see this week. Huge turn on. Or to keep a female friend of hers happy if she was too occupied with men. Bigger turn on!

"So just like that. You want to go from the girl that I raised for the last 8 years to my sex toy and slave. What would your mom say? She would kill me. I need some time to wrap my head around this. It could be dangerous for you."

"I trust you completely, Tabitha. I want it to be edgy, maybe a little humiliating and fun. For both of us. Well humiliating and edgy for me and fun for you." I giggled.

"Emma, you don't understand. I know you see me having a lot of sex with multiple partners but there is more to it for me. Do you know I still masturbate too? I cum every day. Multiple times a day. I am a sex addict. A voyeur. An exhibitionist. I would make you be all of those things as well. When I get horny, I will make you do all kinds of things to get me off. Some might be fun for you. Others might be sick and disgusting. I know you have dark fantasies but what if mine are worse?" her face was serious, like she needed me to know these things about her.

"Not to mention your jaws would always be sore from eating my pussy 24/7 when we aren't at work." she giggled to lighten the mood.

Mom was staying at her boyfriend's house, so it allowed me to bring up the topic again after dinner. I thought she would get pissed at me for pestering her about this, but she was open to discussing it more after having several hours that afternoon to think about it.

By the time we went to bed we had agreed that it would be her decision completely if we moved forward. However, she might want to ease into it so to speak. I agreed that I was willing to serve her sexually anytime we were alone. And she made it clear that she would not reciprocate. She felt a Domme had no business eating her slave's pussy. I agreed that I would perform sex acts with other people for her to watch if she chose.

"You might get a mouthful of dick or pussy if you walk in on me having sex again." she laughed.

I was so excited and hoped she would let me eat her pussy soon. But I had to tell her that I understood "if" she did have me eat her pussy that did NOT mean I was her slave. It would mean she was trying me out. Like test driving a car. She explained that I should be obedient to her going forward to prove I was willing to obey her as her slave.

"Your obedience to me will show your desire to be my sex slave. From now on you will clean the kitchen every night before bed. And you will do all of my laundry from now on."

It had been several days since I confessed, I craved pleasing Tabitha. She seemed to be still figuring out her feelings about the potential of our new dynamic. We had ordered a pizza, and I answered the door when it arrived.

"Pizza for Tabitha."

"Tom?" I said, recognizing him from school.

"Oh, Hi. Emma, right? I didn't know you lived here." he smiled back.

"She doesn't. This is my place." Tabitha said from the couch obviously admiring his tall athletic body. "How do you two know each other?" she continued, and I wondered where this was going.

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
485 Followers